Calling all PC gamers! Survey inbound...

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

User Lists: 0

#1 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

So like me, you game on PC, but do you play on a console as well? Let your voice be heard!

Some additional questions...

What's your % of playtime between systems?

Are you more drawn to games that feature plenty of modded content, or a fan of straight vanilla games?

How often do you upgrade your hardware?

Have you had any formal schooling, whether HS or Uni, in computer science of any kind?

Is your rig pre-built, custom built, or both?

Have you owned, or would you ever purchase a Mac for gaming?

---

I play on PC about 30% of the time. 360(50%), PSP(10%), and cell phone(10%) gaming takes up the rest. That adds up to 100, right?:lol:

Avatar image for deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
deactivated-59f03d6ce656b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 deactivated-59f03d6ce656b
Member since 2009 • 2944 Posts
Used to just have an xbox since i got my pc i almost never use the xbox anymore, Mods are awesome and make bad games (oblivion) good. Custom built computer, first time, everything worked perfectly.
Avatar image for Raymundo_Manuel
Raymundo_Manuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Raymundo_Manuel
Member since 2010 • 4641 Posts

99.9% on PC

Are you more drawn to games that feature plenty of modded content, or a fan of straight vanilla games?

I'm drawn to good games, but when a game has mods I will play with them like L4D for example!

My last upgrade was in October of 2009 I think, and I don't intend on upgrading for the new few years most likely.

Have you had any formal schooling, whether HS or Uni, in computer science of any kind?

I learned how to use home row in the 6th grade.

I build my own custom desktops

I would never purchase a Mac at their current prices.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#4 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

I play consoles. PC is just too rich for my blood.

savebattery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 savebattery
Member since 2009 • 3626 Posts
I have so many platforms that I really couldn't tell you what percentage of my time is spent playing each. I will say that of the modern systems, Wii probably gets played the most. As for modded content vs vanilla, I don't really distinguish between the two. I just look for content that is entertaining or interesting. I upgrade my hardware when I game I want will not run on my current hardware. I have not had formal schooling in computer science, but I am a commissioned salesman at a computer store. I am competent in all five major OS families (Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, Solaris), I have built dozens of computers, I have built and run multiple websites, etc/ My rigs are always custom. I own an eMac, but I bought it second-hand for dirt cheap. I have not purchased any Apple hardware new, nor would I even consider it. Especially for gaming purposes. It's a much better value to dual-boot Windows (for gaming only) and Linux (for literally everything else) on custom hardware.
Steameffekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 Steameffekt
Member since 2008 • 4950 Posts

Proably 80% PC and 20% Xbox 360

I love modding my games. Wether it be Oblivion or Counter Strike. Mods just sweeten up a game.

When I feel the need to. Major upgrades like 1-2 times per year.

Nope

Pre-built with some upgrades I put into it. It's almost a whole new system entirely. New ram, gpu, psu and sound card.

Hell no! Mac's for gaming?! Get real.

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
PC more often, now only since moving countries all I have is my PC with me atm. Both Depends on the hardware. Usually over years three and above. Been through Uni on a BA, dabbled in CompSci, know Unix and basic likes of Javascript, (horrible) X3D etc. It's not my thing. Used to be custom built, now I game on a laptop. Yep. Used a variety of Apple computers frequently over about 5 years, no I wouldn't ever purchase one with gaming in mind. - Why the specific questions if you don't mind me asking?
tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts

Now it's about 95% PC, 5% everything else.

The former.

Every 4-5 years

Yes, both HS and Uni

Custom built

Never

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

PC-45%, PS3-27%, PSP-18%, 360-10%

I don't use mods in a lot of games, but the ones that I do are filled with them and can really liven up a game.

Whenever I can't play the games I want at settings I think look good at playable framerates.(I'm not too picky)

Non. I am working on teaching myself basic development skills though.

A mix of both. Custom built out of parts from old pre-builts.

Have you owned, or would you ever purchase a Mac for gam
ing?

Hell no.

Avatar image for TheAcountantMan
TheAcountantMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheAcountantMan
Member since 2011 • 1281 Posts

10% on 360, 90% on PC

Vanilla

I've never upgraded

Nope just teh internetz tho im going to be doing a Bachelors in I.T Programming (Game Development) next year cuz im just that kool

Custom built

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts
Used to just have an xbox since i got my pc i almost never use the xbox anymore, Mods are awesome and make bad games (oblivion) good. Custom built computer, first time, everything worked perfectly.Person0
Sorta my case too, but I sold my 360 to my brother since his 360 died. MS didnt cover his issue...
mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts
95% on PC. Own a Wii and PS 3 for the exclusives. Did computer science few years back (C++, Java bla bla bla). A big fan of games that support mods altho I've no problems playing a vanilla game. But mods are a HUGE plus. Custom built rig. I do minor upgrades (like HDD, Memory) randomly every year (most of the time its work related, rather than gaming related). I do major upgrades every 2-3 years coz...I LOVE building new PCs. I usually sell off my used hardware. Got a macbook but for free. I've no problems about using a mac.
edinsftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 edinsftw
Member since 2009 • 4243 Posts

90% pc, 10% ps3, 0% xbox 360

Modded content, vanilla oblivion sucked hardcore

Every year i buy a new computer because i can

I have a computer technician degree and a networking degree

Custom Built

HELL NO

gamecubepad

Also i cant vote in the poll for somereason

TehSonofUgly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TehSonofUgly
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
Mostly PC right now because I cant go online with my PS3 atm Mods are always a plus Built my pc Sep. 09' haven't upgraded since Not really (Have had a couple courses in CAD, not sure if that counts) Custom No.
Metalscarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Metalscarz
Member since 2004 • 1019 Posts

75% PC, 15% PS3, 5 % Xbox, 5% Wii.

Before I had my PC it was 100% Xbox 360. I've gotten the PS3 and Wii for exclusives after I built my rig. My 360 is my Halo/COD with friends/ PC game rental box. Though the PS3 is slowly becoming my rental box these days as well.

Good games period. But I will mod if I think it's worth it, IE Stalker Complete, FO3 graphics/weapons (Light saber FTW) etc

Last upgrade was my GTX 280, Feb 09. Before that Feb 08 when I built my sytem.

Standard PC operating High School stuff. Most of it was on MACs though, and I haven't used one for anything really since. I learned almost everything myself with the help of google, and reading the instructions that come with the parts.

All custom. I made the mistake of a pre-built one time. Died 18 months later. Built this one because of that.

Have you owned, or would you ever purchase a Mac for game

I refuse to own anything apple related :) . Just kidding. But as a PC gamer I like to choose what goes into my system.

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

So like me, you game on PC, but do you play on a console as well? Let your voice be heard!

80% PC at least and 20% PS3.

Depends entirely on the game.. Multiplatform I usually steer towards PC.. Inless the game is better on the console whether thats due to crappy porting.. Or alien feature such as split screen multiplayer..

The last thing I upgraded my hardware was over a year ago and it was only $80.. Before that.. The major upgrade was in summer of 2008..

No

Custom built.

I despise Mac for everything stand for. They are overpriced and basically thrive off of ignorance.. Which I wouldn't care if it weren't for the fact of how grossly overpriced their products are and they are by no means the clear superior in multiple areas.

---

I play on PC about 30% of the time. 360(50%), PSP(10%), and cell phone(10%) gaming takes up the rest. That adds up to 100, right?:lol:

gamecubepad

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#17 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

I also have a PS3 and a Wii.

These days,I´d say that the PC get´s about 80% of my time,the rest goes to all consoles.

I prefer a game that has a lot of modded content to download,but that´s not why I buy the games.

Usually every three years or so,not because I need to,but because I can and want to.

Yes.

I haven´t bought a pre-built since 1995 or so,after that it´s always custom.

Lol no,I´m not crazy like musicalmac! :lol:

---

gamecubepad

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

What's your % of playtime between systems? Like 80% or something PC. The rest between consoles and handhelds when I get a chance to borrow them.

Are you more drawn to games that feature plenty of modded content, or a fan of straight vanilla games? I buy games for the vanilla obviously the mods is an extra.

How often do you upgrade your hardware? Like every 1-2 years. I'm a midranger so usually I buy cheap and sell quick to buy cheap again.

No

Is your rig pre-built, custom built, or both? Custom

No

hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hexashadow13
Member since 2010 • 5157 Posts
What's your % of playtime between systems? Usually about half and half maybe leaning slightly towards PC. But when I get into an MMO such as League of Legends in this case I can go months without touching my PS3 for gaming (I still use it to watch movies/anime :P) Are you more drawn to games that feature plenty of modded content, or a fan of straight vanilla games? Vanilla usually except in games where mods make a major difference or are really good. How often do you upgrade your hardware? Not that much. I'm poor. :( I try to get a new GPU every year, usually on black Friday. :P The rest I generally get my parents to pay for so whenever they feel like it. Have you had any formal schooling, whether HS or Uni, in computer science of any kind? I'm in HS. Never taken a class in CS though I would like to. Is your rig pre-built, custom built, or both? Both. My parents would only buy me a prebuilt, but I've been changing the GPU on it and changed the PSU as well a couple months ago cause the GPU I wanted needed more power. Have you owned, or would you ever purchase a Mac for gaming? Hell to the no. If I got a MAC as a present, I would be happy only for the reason that I would be able to put a video of me burning it and destroying it on youtube.
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

as of this year 80% PC and 20% consoles

Games with plenty of mod content

Every 6-12 monthsif necessary

None

Custom built

No..why would anyone buy a mac for gaming?

gamecubepad

wooooode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 wooooode
Member since 2002 • 16666 Posts
PS3 55% PC 35% Wii 10% I rarely mod but I do on older games usually. I have not upgraded in a while and only do when feel it will really make a difference. I have a pre-built that I upgraded to the point of a some what custom build. I feel Macs are the better platform overall but not for games and cost alot more.
lordlors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lordlors
Member since 2004 • 6128 Posts

What's your % of playtime between systems? Hmmm... Can't really say because it depends on the new games i bought but right now, it's about 60% PC, 20% Wii, and 20% DS/3DS.

Are you more drawn to games that feature plenty of modded content, or a fan of straight vanilla games? The latter

How often do you upgrade your hardware? 4 years? I just upgraded my video card from 8800 GTS 320MB which i bought back in 2007 to 550 GTX Ti 1GB since i just game at 1280x1024. i'm also still using my old C2D E6550 2.33GHz

Have you had any formal schooling, whether HS or Uni, in computer science of any kind? I just graduated BSIT from college last March.

Is your rig pre-built, custom built, or both? Custom built

Have you owned, or would you ever purchase a Mac for gaming? No. My mom has a Maxbook and i tried playing SC2 on it. It's fine but difficult to play compared to desktop PC.

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#23 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

Yes, I have a pretty nice rig and plus all 3 current gen console. I've grown up playing console games but I've recently been playing on my PC more ever since I built it a year ago.

marq4porsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 marq4porsche
Member since 2005 • 512 Posts

---

gamecubepad

I have a Wii and a PC. I play my PC like 98% and my Wii like 2%.

I play both with mods and without. Some games like Fallout 3/ Oblivion are obviously with mods.

I havn't updated my rig since I built it last spring but I'll get a new GPU before BF3 comes out.

No formal schooling, my friend showed me how.

And this sucker is custum built.

And hell no to Mac.

Blacklight2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#25 Blacklight2
Member since 2007 • 1212 Posts
What's your % of playtime between systems? 90% PC 10% PS3 Are you more drawn to games that feature plenty of modded content, or a fan of straight vanilla games? Modded content is always a good thing. How often do you upgrade your hardware? Every 8-12 months. Have you had any formal schooling, whether HS or Uni, in computer science of any kind? No Is your rig pre-built, custom built, or both? Custom Have you owned, or would you ever purchase a Mac for gaming? Absolutely not,
Espada12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26 Espada12
Member since 2008 • 23247 Posts

I have a PS3 and Wii.. also had a 360 but it's dead

80% PC, 20% PS3, 0% on wii

I'm drawn to the vanilla game, but I stay because of the modded content.

Normally every 5 years

I have a BSC in information systems and an A in HS computing

Custom, but I may go the laptop route in the near future

I wouldn't purchase a Mac .. period.

---

gamecubepad

Jesus_on_fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jesus_on_fire
Member since 2008 • 2022 Posts

50% PC, 20% PS3, 20% DS/3DS 5% Wii, 5% Xbox 360

Modded games are nice, but most of the time i prefer non-modded games, I am occasional to a few mods like Stalker Complete and Oblivion mods, Sometimes even graphics mods.

Had my current PC since Febuary 2010, havn't upgraded since, Will be getting a new video card soon.

I studied Computing in high school.

Both

Hell No :)

---

gamecubepad

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts

80% of current gen games. Lately I've been playing some old PS2 games though.

Vanilla.

I built this PC a little over a year ago. All I've done since is add another hard drive.

Computer science major in college right now. May change to comptuer engineering though.

Custom

Have you owned, or would you ever purchase a Mac?

No, I don't like getting ripped off.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

I don't know, PC would be like 99%

Community content is a huge plus.

Every few years

Nope

The original computer was pre built but I changed like everything inside of it since then so it could be considered custom built.

*Mac

*Games

pick one

---

gamecubepad

I own a PC, Wii, PS3, 360, and DS.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9b4fe90f2f5
deactivated-5c9b4fe90f2f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-5c9b4fe90f2f5
Member since 2009 • 1701 Posts

100% PC

both, I use mods if they fix bugs/glitches, improve graphics or add more content in the game.

when my system can't play the latest games anymore usually every 3 or 4 years

not yet next year I'll be attending a Computer sience ****/font>

Custom build

no never have and never will

gamecubepad

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#31 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

95% PC 5% PS3 - average
Don't mind either, mods are great for some games
Varies, last time I upgraded was 18 months ago, typically 18-24 months but this time probably longer due to longer console cycle.

Yes finished my degree in computing but it taught me nothing about hardware
Custom built, order parts and put them together it is very easy and rewarding. Done it a few times now.

Never have and never will, detest MAC OS from my schooling years. Would not mind playing on a Linux system but sadly very few games supported.

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

>95% of the time I'm on pc. Only own pc and ps3.

I'd rather a vanilla game be made correctly, than have to rely on mods to make the game playable (oblivion) but I do love mods and think every game should at least be easily moddable, hate when games are impossible to play with.

Once every 5 years.

Nope.

Custom.

No, I see no purpose for the existence of Mac, overpriced hardware and useless software (the os) Who in their right mind buys a Mac for gaming? Same type of person who gets Linux for simplicity and user-friendliness?

---

gamecubepad

Dante2710

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#33 Dante2710
Member since 2005 • 63164 Posts

360 (just so i can play with friends)

PC: 100% , though its bound to change once i get my hands on Gears 3.

It doesnt matter, though a game having mod tools is always a plus.

3+ years

Very basic, since im a math major.

Custom built

lol

gamecubepad

There.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17817 Posts
1) i would say about 70% PC, 20% console and 10% DS roughly. 2) a game has to deliver in terms of whats in the box for me to buy it. mods are nice though. im currently playing morrowind with the overhaul mod collection....very nice :D. 3) when i need to really. i tend to buy med-high end hardware and use it for a few years before upgrading again. my current rig is over a year old now and it happily deals with whatever i throw at it. i dont have that itch to upgrade yet and probably wont for this year anyway. 4) yes i have a post grad diploma 5) custom built. my previous was pre-built however. 6) a mac for gaming? absolutely not. i dont buy apple anything.
GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

50% 360 30%PC and 20% PS3

I dont really like to mod my games, and the few mods I have downloaded have always just been texture upgrades

I upgrade almost every year, at least some parts of my PC, not because I need to, but because I want to

HS, and University

Custom built by me

I have considered buying a mac laptop, but not for gaming

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

70% PC

25% PS3

5% Wii

this is a rough estiment

I have hardly used mods, although I see potential in them.

Depends, maybe every 3ish years?

yes

custom built...OF COURSE!

**** NO!

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

I play my PC about 80% of the time. 360 and PS3 10/10 split, with my PS3 being the preferred generally.
Depends on the game.
Haven't upgraded since the 480 dropped.
I've been PC gaming since I was five (I'm eighteen now). Not even kidding. I've taught myself everything I know.
Both. I've swapped everything but the mobo out and I installed liquid cooling.

Lol no.

gamecubepad

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

gamecubepad

PC = 80%, PS3 = 15%, Wii = 4.9%, 360 = 0.1%

Love straight vanilla games but will never download a mod unless its beneficial or won't mess up the main game.

I got a 1000w PSU for christmas but last time I got an upgrade was 2008.

Custom built. PRE-BUILTS ARE TEH DEVIL!

No. Used Mac before and absolutely hate everything about it. Anything it can do, PC does best. Not better, best. There is no advantage whatsoever. As you can tell, I'm an extreme Mac hater.

cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#39 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

I got my computer around a year ago, don't see myself upgrading until around 3 years from now at least. I also have a 360 and wii, but 90% of my time is on pc. I will mod games if there's good mods, but usually won't buy games just because they have good mod support. No computer classes. And I built my computer. Like other pc gamers say, it's really easy. And no to the last question.

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

99.9% pc

Both

I just built pine recently so i haven't upgraded yet

No

Custom Built

NO

magnax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#41 magnax1
Member since 2007 • 4605 Posts

I own a PC for the RTS. Consoles have outsripped PCs even in terms of FPS at this point though. If it was possible to get good RTS on consoles I wouldn't probably get another PC because it's just not worth it in terms of cost compared to how long the PC lasts, which is only 3-4 years compared to the 5-7 years of a console.

gamecubepad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

#42 gamecubepad
Member since 2003 • 7214 Posts

Why the specific questions if you don't mind me asking?skrat_01

I felt these questions would reveal more than what a simple 'Yes or No' type poll would be capable of. These were just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.Additional questions I had were...

Have you ever built a PC for somebody else?

Do you find troubleshooting to be fun or annoying?

Have you ever had a PSU fail and damage your system?

What was your first computer(i.e. Amiga, x86, Mac, Intel CPU, AMD CPU, Geforce, 3dfx)?

Have you ever struck your system out of anger?

*EDIT*SORRY about the game pirating question...if you read please update and remove your answer. I didn't know it was against TOU.

---

If anybody wanted to update with these questions, or make another post that would awesome.

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

[QUOTE="skrat_01"]Why the specific questions if you don't mind me asking?gamecubepad

I felt these questions would reveal more than what a simple 'Yes or No' type poll would be capable of. These were just the ones I could think of off the top of my head.Additional questionsI had were...

Have youever built a PC for somebody else?

Yes.

It was annoying as **** back in the day. Today's systems though, it's a complete non-issue. PCs are actually better than consoles in this regard because the few times I get an error I can just fix it myself. With consoles these days, you're stuck waiting for a patch.

No.

What was your first computer(i.e. Amiga, x86, Mac, Intel CPU, AMD CPU, Geforce, 3dfx)?

First that was really mine was an old shell of an HP my dad gave me when I was like 12~13. I gutted it, and put in all new components.

No.

Have you ever pirated a game?

No.

---

If anybody wanted to update with these questions, or make another post that would awesome.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#44 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Now it is like 90% PC; 8% Everthing Else (Both PS3 and 360) "Collecting Dust"

If the game is good in vaniila then ok; but I love mods a lot so that is always a HUGE Plus.

When I want to. I like playing games on Max or Very High. Whenever I can't reach that; I upgrade. Beats Console "Low" Graphic Settings

No. I Taught Myself Everything.

Custom Built

Hate Apple!

magnax1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 magnax1
Member since 2007 • 4605 Posts

Probably 30% 360 25% PS3 15% PC 30% other
Well I don't really care, though I love the mods for the total war games
whenever I can't play the games anymore. So about 3-4 years
No
Built it myself

Hell nah

Inconsistancy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Inconsistancy
Member since 2004 • 8094 Posts

Yes

Uhh, indifferent

Nope, had a cheap one fail in a thunderstorm.

I forgot the brand, and never knew what components it had, my second computer was some gateway with an intel processor and a nvidia gf2mx220(still works :D)Although the hdd in every pre-built I've ever owned had been horrible and broken...

I suppose, I hit mine almost every day 'cause some part of it vibrates annoyingly, and the only way to fix it is with hitting it.

Admitting to having pirated games is against the forum rules...

---

gamecubepad

rcignoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rcignoni
Member since 2004 • 8863 Posts

I own a PC and a Wii.

100% of my time is devoted to my PC. (Wii no longer has games that interest me)

Modding is nice, but vanilla works too, provided the developer is competent.

Had the same PC since I was a freshman in high school. At this rate, the laptop I'll be using for college next year will be more powerful.

No education in computer science.

Pre-built, unfortunately. I'd love to build my own, but it's too late now, and I have no money. (Northwestern University is expensive!) Laptop for college will obvioulsy be pre-built too.

I don't like Macs.

LookAnDrolL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#48 LookAnDrolL
Member since 2008 • 2483 Posts

80% PC 20% Consoles

Deppends on the mods. I don't choose a game because of its modding capabilities.

Every 4-5 years.

Yes.

Custom built.

No, nor I would. Macs are for video & sound edition in my case.

gamecubepad

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Yes and I taught them a few things. They loved it.

It is fun. Always learning a new thing.

Nope.

My dad gave me a computer when I was three years old. I can't remember the specs or anything. =(

Nope; the PC works as it has to. Now a console on ther other hand; those broke mad easy. Maybe not now; but what it takes 4 - 5 years for them to actually fix them.

Nope.

Arach666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#50 Arach666
Member since 2009 • 23286 Posts

Have you ever built a PC for somebody else?

Yes,plenty.

I enjoy it,it´s part of the fun for me.

A PSU no.

Sinclair Spectrum 128k

No

---

gamecubepad