Call Of Duty 7 Being Developed By Treyarch For November 2010 Release

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

joopyme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 joopyme
Member since 2008 • 2598 Posts

meh.

dont-read-this

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 dont-read-this
Member since 2009 • 825 Posts

They'll kill CoD as they did THPS if they keep this up.

Juken7
Hopefully.
Silent-Hal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53 Silent-Hal
Member since 2007 • 9795 Posts
There'll eventually be a backlash if they keep this up. If they keep releasing another CoD every single year then people are going to get tired of it eventually.
Gamingcucumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#54 Gamingcucumber
Member since 2004 • 5612 Posts
Is it bundled with Guitar Hero? Honestly I'm getting a bit sick of this.
Avatar image for Messiahbolical-
Messiahbolical-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Messiahbolical-
Member since 2009 • 5670 Posts
Why don't they let Treyarch develop a game NOT based on an American war? I'm American, but I'd rather play a game that doesn't use the same old boring M1 Carbines, Tommy Guns, and Browning Machine Guns. I want to play a different war that I don't know much about that other countries fought and used interesting guns I've never used in a game before. Besides... Vietnam? The biggest embarrassment America has ever done? WHY? Why would any American want to play that? I hope this is fake.
Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20279 Posts
As long as people continues to buy this endless CoD games then they will not stop doing this. Sigh, its annoying seeing each year ActivBlizz publishes a new CoD that is the same as the old one and people continue to buy it.Miroku32
Well then we should do the same for madden. At least each call of duty has at least 2 years of planning and development as opposed to a roster and tackle mechanic update. I might not buy this though, maybe rent it for the campaign but i'll probably still play mw2.
Avatar image for guitarsrock4eva
guitarsrock4eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 guitarsrock4eva
Member since 2008 • 373 Posts

They need to just do more stuff like Nazi zombies ect. Think of more crazy fun multiplayer modes. cause I dont think anyone after the first month that game came out anyone played the actual multiplayer and singleplayer in that game lol. Seriously let IW make the more serious part of the series, Treyarch you have found your calling, just make it a silly fun game that doesn't take its self seriously like MW does

VendettaRed07
This. My only issue with that is that Treyarch don't seem as good developing the game, the ideas are great but at times it doesn't work well.
Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts
I still haven't played through W@W or MW2 yet though I do own both. I think they should slow down the flow of these games. Every other year would be much better.
Zero5000X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Zero5000X
Member since 2004 • 8314 Posts
On a second note everyone seems to like the Nazi zombies from W@W so why don't they do a spin-off that has to do with zombies being the main threat? It could work for a series that is getting rather stale.
oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#60 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

As long as people continues to buy this endless CoD games then they will not stop doing this. Sigh, its annoying seeing each year ActivBlizz publishes a new CoD that is the same as the old one and people continue to buy it.Miroku32

what's wrong with it?

if you dont like it, then dont buy it and watch others playing.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
If the SP captures the Platoon & Apocalypse Now felling, it would be the best FPS ever. But that's a huge if.
oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#62 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

Why don't they let Treyarch develop a game NOT based on an American war? I'm American, but I'd rather play a game that doesn't use the same old boring M1 Carbines, Tommy Guns, and Browning Machine Guns. I want to play a different war that I don't know much about that other countries fought and used interesting guns I've never used in a game before. Besides... Vietnam? The biggest embarrassment America has ever done? WHY? Why would any American want to play that? I hope this is fake.Messiahbolical-

you are wrong. vietnamese war is not the biggest embarrassment inAmerican military history.

War of 1812 is actually the biggest embarrassment and war on terrorist is second (cant catch Bin Laden).

anyway, it's marketing. i doubt American would like to play historical FPS games like Indian against Pakistan, Iraq vs. Iran, or Jew vs. Arab.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46675 Posts

It's Vietnam so I'm pretty interested. Waw has shown that Treyarch can make a damn good singleplayer campaign, but I hope that the multiplayer won't just be MW2 with vietnam skins.

Avatar image for deactivated-652663614c5e5
deactivated-652663614c5e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-652663614c5e5
Member since 2005 • 2271 Posts

I tend not to be fond of Treyarch-made COD's, but when not comparing them to the ones made by IW, they're good games.

Doctor-McNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 Doctor-McNinja
Member since 2009 • 1515 Posts
Call of Duty 7. SEVEN! That says it all right there, for a game which was released two years AFTER Halo, to have twice as many games released since is just absurd.
MobilechicaneX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 MobilechicaneX
Member since 2009 • 2863 Posts

Call of Duty 7. SEVEN! That says it all right there, for a game which was released two years AFTER Halo, to have twice as many games released since is just absurd. Doctor-McNinja

Yet Halo is the 'most milked series' on system wars :p

r_gam3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 r_gam3
Member since 2008 • 1185 Posts
as a wii owner for COd series, i am more than happy with treyarch. they took a risk with cod5 on wii and it paid off. they gave wii owners a chance so i gave them a chance. COD7 will be awesome for all platforms.
reiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 reiv
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts
I thought Treyarch did not too shabby with COD:WAW. I really liked playing as the Russian guy in the SP campaign. Online was standard COD stuff but the zombies was a good add in. I'm not so sure I'm into the idea of Vietnam but still, probably a buy for me.
lonewolf604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lonewolf604
Member since 2007 • 8747 Posts
i'm really tire of call of duty...but i'll end up buying this game anyway
karas1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 karas1234
Member since 2009 • 95 Posts

will we get to play as the Hmong?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#71 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts
To each their own, I guess. I don't understand what your stake, emotionally that is, in the yearly offering. I take it you don't purchase the games, yet your annoyed others do, and probably enjoy them as well. I don't understand why. Is it that you feel your reasoning and tastes in terms of gaming are superior? The rest of us should have fun with the games you choose?
WardCleaver02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 WardCleaver02
Member since 2007 • 1559 Posts

[QUOTE="Miroku32"]As long as people continues to buy this endless CoD games then they will not stop doing this. Sigh, its annoying seeing each year ActivBlizz publishes a new CoD that is the same as the old one and people continue to buy it.AdjacentLives

Some of us actually enjoy buying and playing these games. You make it sound as though we have no idea what we are doing.

It's like my take on World of Warcraft. I believe it to be a huge colossal waste of time and money, yet some people believe otherwise. Open your mind a little.

Thank you. I was just about to post almost the exact same thing.