xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

And the best value in gaming is ...... Xbox Won!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#102 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@l34052 said:

@AzatiS said:

Reverse of policies , pathetic claims of "powaah" with Dx12 / CPU boosts / Patches / Kinect Removal ... Price cuts , more price cuts and more price cuts thru coupons/bundles etc ... All these in a year

It is indeed very revealing how folk in the world see the bone, all of the above in the space of a year and the PS4 is still dominating sales completely.

It will come to the point where ms will be paying people to take the bone pretty soon, and even then zealous ms/bone fans will still claim 'we won' its all very sad.

haha !!

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

Xbox Won the most important months out of the year in crushing fashion. That says something. They had the price and the games to offer in an important time. Now they are spreading the love around more. If you see a bad thing in this, you have a problem.

2.2 million versus 1.8 million in the US? And the PS4 still holds the cumulative lead?

And beaten everywhere else?

Sorry, Justin. It's over.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@makemefamous07 said:

More tears from a sad lemming.

What's next gen about any of the ports on the Xbone?

mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#105 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts

And this is bad for the consumer? What side are you on? Are you on the Sony/Microsoft payroll?

Because at the end of the day, business is business. You and others who rush and defend these companies are making yourself look like idiots.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS: "Wii was in a serious life support .. Dominating sales ? I thought you like games no sales !"---So I cant point out the fact, remember you like the facts, that the console ran away with the sales race?

"If MS with X360 couldnt win vs a super problematic product from a multibillion losses company , SONY , then what the hell Sony to copy X360 for ? Are you out of your mind bro ?" First show me where I said they copied the 360? I think you are confused. I said the competition taking market share from a company that dominated this market, forced Sony to make some changes. And they have been great changes, with the exception of pay for Multiplayer.

"Sony is the behemoth of console gaming , you like it or not. They proved it under the WORST circumstances any company can ever imagine ... And they made the impossible. To be once again , despite all these problems , the behemoth of console gaming with amazing exclusives and 3rd party support. Yes , the yearly multibillion losses company named Sony. So please ... Sony copied MS and Nintendo , are you crazy ?! I mean lol ... lol bigtime !! Im glad theyll never do that ."----I have said here numerous times in the past nine years Sony is world wide favorite in this industry, period. I have never claimed anyone unseated them. Reading you claim I am "talking craps" and saying things I didn't really has left me like WTF are you talking about. Again show me where I said Sony COPIED the others. Making changes in your approach to the market doesn't mean copied, fella. But they did so because of stiffer sales competition last gen then they ever had before. You want to be an ostrich and hide your head in the sand go ahead.

Whatever ,at least you get my point ... i hope. Yeah not copied my bad ... you said the other ridiculous crap ... That Sony ground pounded by MS and Nintendo ... I just proved you wrong on that too. So you get what i mean , too proud or ego to accept the facts with a single word = agreed. AS long as you get my point and cant prove anything i say wrong , im all good.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#107 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Buying this week one, sweet deals.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#108 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS: "Wii was in a serious life support .. Dominating sales ? I thought you like games no sales !"---So I cant point out the fact, remember you like the facts, that the console ran away with the sales race?

"If MS with X360 couldnt win vs a super problematic product from a multibillion losses company , SONY , then what the hell Sony to copy X360 for ? Are you out of your mind bro ?" First show me where I said they copied the 360? I think you are confused. I said the competition taking market share from a company that dominated this market, forced Sony to make some changes. And they have been great changes, with the exception of pay for Multiplayer.

"Sony is the behemoth of console gaming , you like it or not. They proved it under the WORST circumstances any company can ever imagine ... And they made the impossible. To be once again , despite all these problems , the behemoth of console gaming with amazing exclusives and 3rd party support. Yes , the yearly multibillion losses company named Sony. So please ... Sony copied MS and Nintendo , are you crazy ?! I mean lol ... lol bigtime !! Im glad theyll never do that ."----I have said here numerous times in the past nine years Sony is world wide favorite in this industry, period. I have never claimed anyone unseated them. Reading you claim I am "talking craps" and saying things I didn't really has left me like WTF are you talking about. Again show me where I said Sony COPIED the others. Making changes in your approach to the market doesn't mean copied, fella. But they did so because of stiffer sales competition last gen then they ever had before. You want to be an ostrich and hide your head in the sand go ahead.

Whatever ,at least you get my point ... i hope. Yeah not copied my bad ... you said the other ridiculous crap ... That Sony ground pounded by MS and Nintendo ... I just proved you wrong on that too. So you get what i mean , too proud or ego to accept the facts with a single word = agreed. AS long as you get my point and cant prove anything i say wrong , im all good.

No, I said they received a grounding. As in they had reach a level of arrogance and needed to be brought back to earth. How old are you? You didn't prove me wrong one anything. It seems to me you see this as a game in and of itself, and you are obsessed with winning. Whatever makes you feel good dude.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS said:

@cainetao11 said:

No, I said they received a grounding. As in they had reach a level of arrogance and needed to be brought back to earth. How old are you? You didn't prove me wrong one anything. It seems to me you see this as a game in and of itself, and you are obsessed with winning. Whatever makes you feel good dude.

I thought you said copying , thats why i said sorry like a man ... You are the kid trying to play the words game ... I proved you noone received a grounding from MS/Nintendo. Grounding from themselfs probably. I proved it to you when Sony in the verge of bankrupty and PS3 with myriads of problems ended up sale as much as X360 and when PS3 was providing one exclusive after the other when Wii WAS DEAD , literally DEAD !!

So too much blabla for straighforward facts . If you think it was thanks to MS and Nintendo that Sony brought back to earth you need to reconsider. Dont make me repeat the wall of texts i did before.

So get a grip , see the facts as they are and come talk again. And yes , i feel good. Always

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#110 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@AzatiS:

OK you got it.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS:

OK you got it.

:)

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20142 Posts

@heretrix said:

@2mrw said:

MS has been on a discount wagon for months now, it's really embarrassing.

Yeah, they should charge as much as possible all the time..

who wants to buy a console when it's on sale?

Oh yeah, most people.

I think what people are implying is that although it is cheaper and comes with more games, it is still failing to outsell the competition. That is the disturbing part. But, I'll agree that it should be disturbing from the viewpoint of MS, not consumers.