By the time Vita launches the 3DS will have...

• 87 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

i3DS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 i3DS
Member since 2011 • 445 Posts

OOT3D

StarFox3D

Super Mario Land 3D

Mario Kart 7

Monster Hunter 3G

Kid Icarus

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Resident Evil Mercenaries

Resident Evil Revelations

Paper Mario 3D

With Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Monster Hunter 4, on the way as well. Not to mention $80 cheaper and without proprietary memory costs. Best of luck to the Vita.

ms555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 ms555
Member since 2007 • 2665 Posts
[QUOTE="i3DS"]

OOT3D

StarFox3D

Super Mario Land 3D

Mario Kart 7

Monster Hunter 3G

Kid Icarus

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Paper Mario 3D

With Luigi's Mansion, Pokemon, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy, Monster Hunter 4, on the way as well. Not to mention $80 cheaper and without proprietary memory costs. Best of luck to the Vita.

needs more cowbell
Rahnyc4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Rahnyc4
Member since 2005 • 6660 Posts

OOT3D

StarFox3D

Super Mario Land 3D

Mario Kart 7

Monster Hunter 3G

Kid Icarus

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Paper Mario 3D

i3DS
for me the 3ds will have more games, cause i missed out on a lot of ds games. :)
mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

Paper Mario 3D

i3DS

Wait.... wut

This is out when?

DressSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DressSage
Member since 2011 • 145 Posts

[QUOTE="i3DS"]

Paper Mario 3D

mmmwksil

Wait.... wut

This is out when?

Yeah! when is this game coming out?? PS we have the matching user pics!! :P
lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts
So when did they announce a date for Revelations? :o
ms555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 ms555
Member since 2007 • 2665 Posts
[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="i3DS"]

Paper Mario 3D

Wait.... wut

This is out when?

well he is assuming it will be out by the time vita is out. Vita will most likely be out Feb, March, or April. And, with wishful thinking at least, Paper Mario should come out around then too since its supposed to be for an early 2012 release
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#9 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

[QUOTE="i3DS"]

Paper Mario 3D

mmmwksil

Wait.... wut

This is out when?

Release date Q1 2012, so it has to be out before March 31
commonfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 commonfate
Member since 2010 • 13320 Posts

Yeah one system launches before the other, hence it will have more games available to play than the other will for that period of time.

This isn't rocket science.

Promising looking games though

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts
So when did they announce a date for Revelations? :olbjkurono23
Uh, the conference? Its early 2012. Can anyone logically make a case that the Vita will not be outsold by the 3DS this gen? I don't think so. It will have such a huge hole to dig out of, let alone whenever MH4 or Pokemon comes out. If the PSV doesn't have MH, and that remains to be seen, it doesn't have any IP that has been proven in the past to move portable units (and Dragon Quest is on 3DS/Wii U)
Ventara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ventara
Member since 2011 • 293 Posts

I don't think Paper Mario 3D will be out that soon, and wasn't Kid Icarus delayed to early 2012? The only game that really interests me that's coming out before the Vita is Super Mario 3D Land, though with the backlog of DS games I have, I'm fine waiting.

Edit: Ahh, just realized that you guys are probably taliking about the NA release of the Vita. I still don't think Paper mario 3D will make it in time, but here's hoping I'm wrong.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="i3DS"]

Paper Mario 3D

charizard1605

Wait.... wut

This is out when?

Release date Q1 2012, so it has to be out before March 31

Getting mah hopes up :x Bad i3DS! BAD!

zeldisco2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 zeldisco2009
Member since 2009 • 554 Posts

I think its official: the Vita is dead!!!!!!!!

GD1551

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GD1551
Member since 2011 • 9645 Posts

A year old system will have more games than a newly launching one? You don't say.

Avatar image for deactivated-58085ca3415e8
deactivated-58085ca3415e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-58085ca3415e8
Member since 2009 • 388 Posts

Monster Hunter is even out before Vita hits the shelves in Japan. Whats worse is 3rd isn't even a launch title. Its arguable that without Monster Hunter PSP would have been nothing.

The irony about it all is after all the articles about it killing 3DS the stupid decisions Sony have made with the system is killing hype. It would be funny if it was Sony releasing a redesign in a year and not Nintendo. And I'm serious about that redesign. I want a removeable battery to give it at least PSP/3DS life. And I'm not paying Sony postage when you can likely get third party batteries for cheaper. They've delivered in pretty much every aspect but when the time comes they've flopped in the most important areas. Memory cards will hopefully be in deals with it.

joel_c17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 joel_c17
Member since 2005 • 3206 Posts

A year old system will have more games than a newly launching one? You don't say.

GD1551
This truely is a "derrrrrrrrrp" moment. I will just have to get them both (once the 3ds includes a 2nd analouge stick)
LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts
Since you seem to be referring to the US release, let's review. Monster Hunter 3G will not be out in the States (and since the 3DS is not region free, you can't even import). RE: Revelations, Paper Mario 3D, Kid Icarus, and Kingdom Hearts all don't have release dates. Two of those games have already released and are 14 year old enhanced ports. Mercs was almost universally seen as underwhelming and not worth its price. So that leaves Super Mario 3D land and Mario Kart 7. Those are definitely some heavy hitters, but nothing insurmountable.
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 StrongDeadlift
Member since 2010 • 6073 Posts

Monster Hunter is even out before Vita hits the shelves in Japan. Whats worse is 3rd isn't even a launch title. Its arguable that without Monster Hunter PSP would have been nothing.

The irony about it all is after all the articles about it killing 3DS the stupid decisions Sony have made with the system is killing hype. It would be funny if it was Sony releasing a redesign in a year and not Nintendo. And I'm serious about that redesign. I want a removeable battery to give it at least PSP/3DS life. And I'm not paying Sony postage when you can likely get third party batteries for cheaper. They've delivered in pretty much every aspect but when the time comes they've flopped in the most important areas. Memory cards will hopefully be in deals with it.

icegamerice
Lol, you are trying WAY to hard to distract from how much of a fail the 3DS has been thus far. You are just trying to find something to divert the hate/negativity away from nintendo and onto sony. And its not working.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 LastRambo341
Member since 2010 • 8767 Posts
[QUOTE="icegamerice"]

StrongDeadlift
Lol, you are trying WAY to hard to distract from how much of a fail the 3DS has been thus far. You are just trying to find something to divert the hate/negativity away from nintendo and onto sony. And its not working.

Aren't you basically doing the same? Trying so hard to convince us that the 3DS is a failure when it is not? :lol:
supdotcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 supdotcom
Member since 2010 • 1121 Posts

so by the time the vita launches, the 3ds will still have less quality games than the just newly released vita? ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-58085ca3415e8

Lol, you are trying WAY to hard to distract from how much of a fail the 3DS has been thus far. You are just trying to find something to divert the hate/negativity away from nintendo and onto sony. And its not working.StrongDeadlift

3DS has sold well since the price drop. Come Christmas people will be snapping this up. In Japan Monster Hunter is coming and Nintendo have it all to themselves in the West. And can you seriously tell me that people aren't going to buy Mario 3D and Mario Kart.

EA must have been drunk or high when they made that statement about Vita having more chance of a success then 3DS. They just wanted to see the sales they expected up front. All I will say is this: Sony better hope this is well received when people buy it in Japan (I know plenty of people will want it). Otherwise they are in some serious trouble. If Japan doesn't accept this thing then what chance does the rest of the world have since its Japan where PSP did so well in the first place.

They certainly haven't trumped Nintendo's announcements thats for sure.

DaisyFan007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DaisyFan007
Member since 2007 • 1242 Posts

Kid Icarus delayed was sure remind me a other title by sakurai right?

flipdc5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 flipdc5
Member since 2005 • 1312 Posts

[QUOTE="icegamerice"]

StrongDeadlift

The Vita isn't even out yet and 5 million currently have a 3DS, let's say, about 30 percent of 3DS owners get a Vita also, that makes about 2 million, and the vita costs about as much as the 3DS at launch so it will probably sell, let's say, 3 million in 6 months, by then the 3DS will probably already have sold about 8 or 9 milion(low balling here), with better games coming probably even more.

Sony won't catch up with ports and remakes. It won't compete with the 3DS because no games, It won't compete with iOS becuase proprietary cards aren't even included and by the looks of it, it will only compete against the console market.

the image

Sony am doomed.

Grawse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Grawse
Member since 2010 • 4342 Posts

Since the Vita is launching with wack games, cows can save up for their memory card.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 StrongDeadlift

The Vita isn't even out yet and 5 million currently have a 3DS, let's say, about 30 percent of 3DS owners get a Vita also, that makes about 2 million, and the vita costs about as much as the 3DS at launch so it will probably sell, let's say, 3 million in 6 months, by then the 3DS will probably already have sold about 8 or 9 milion(low balling here), with better games coming probably even more.

Sony won't catch up with ports and remakes. It won't compete with the 3DS because no games, It won't compete with iOS becuase proprietary cards aren't even included and by the looks of it, it will only compete against the console market.

the image

Sony am doomed.

flipdc5

Sony's projections are 8 million units for 2012.

This is your opinion

Really? All the VITA has is ports and remakes? Want to list those off for me? and do you want me to list the long list of 3DS ports and remakes?

Just because you refuse to acknowlege that Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, and ModNationRacers (plus the eventual God of War and Infamous) are NEW installments in those franchises and NOT "console ports" is not my problem.

But, for my entertainment, can you please tell me what makes these games "herp derp....teh dumbed down consul ports", yet you dont say the same about Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Land?

campzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 campzor
Member since 2004 • 34932 Posts
a + for re mercenaries?  a lot of those games dont interest me at all whereas the ones for the vita interest me.
LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LastRambo341
[QUOTE="campzor"]a + for re mercenaries?  a lot of those games dont interest me at all whereas the ones for the vita interest me.

That's subjective, your post didn't refute anything
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Sony's projections are 8 million units for 2012.

This is your opinion

Really? All the VITA has is ports and remakes? Want to list those off for me? and do you want me to list the long list of 3DS ports and remakes?

Just because you refuse to acknowlege that Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, and ModNationRacers (plus the eventual God of War and Infamous) are NEW installments in those franchises and NOT "console ports" is not my problem.

But, for my entertainment, can you please tell me what makes these games "herp derp....teh dumbed down consul ports", yet you dont say the same about Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Land?

StrongDeadlift

Nintendo thought they'd get that much too with a $250 handheld.

It is his opinion.

Really it's stupid to argue over this, because they're both going to be filled with ports, multiplats (Rayman Origins for example,) and remakes/remasters. The 3DS atm has a lot more that I can count, but I don't know the PSV's lineup that well. Not gonna deny that it's getting a lot of them though. I know I'll be picking up a few such as Rayman Origins and that new Spiderman for it.

My major gripe with the Vita, besides being $250, is that it's DD only and you have to use Sony's stupidly overpriced flash cards.

StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 StrongDeadlift

[QUOTE="campzor"]a + for re mercenaries?  a lot of those games dont interest me at all whereas the ones for the vita interest me. LastRambo341
That's subjective, your post didn't refute anything

You're right. It is subjective. It is also 65 on Metacritic. And you're hyped for this?

I wouldnt play that garbage for free let alone spend money on it. Oh, and with ONE analog stick :lol:.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

I wouldnt play that garbage for free let alone spend money on it. Oh, and with ONE analog stick :lol:.

StrongDeadlift

Play RE with only one analog stick? Did you not play RE4 on the Gamecube? It's nothing new...

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LastRambo341
@StrongDeadlift Oh lookie here, someone is listening to the Internet when it comes to video games :lol: Paid it full price and am enjoying it by playing with my friends ;) One analogue stick plays really well, especially if you have played RE4 :lol:
StrongDeadlift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 StrongDeadlift

@StrongDeadlift Oh lookie here, someone is listening to the Internet when it comes to video games :lol: Paid it full price and am enjoying it by playing with my friends ;) One analogue stick plays really well, especially if you have played RE4 :lol: LastRambo341

Good for you? :? Not sure why your telling me.

but hey, if crappy games are your thing, then who the hell am I to stop you. :)

But since we are sharing irrelevant personal information, I for one am a former PSP owner, so I know first hand how laughable shooters were on the platform.

(for whatever its worth, I also played the vomit know as Resident Evil 5 on PS3..........yea, you can have mercenaries....she's all yours bro)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-58085ca3415e8

(for whatever its worth, I also played the vomit know as Resident Evil 5 on PS3..........yea, you can have mercenaries....she's all yours bro)StrongDeadlift

:? RE5 is a good game though. So is Mercenaries.

LastRambo341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LastRambo341

[QUOTE="LastRambo341"]@StrongDeadlift Oh lookie here, someone is listening to the Internet when it comes to video games :lol: Paid it full price and am enjoying it by playing with my friends ;) One analogue stick plays really well, especially if you have played RE4 :lol: StrongDeadlift

Good for you? :? Not sure why your telling me.

but hey, if crappy games are your thing, then who the hell am I to stop you. :)

But since we are sharing irrelevant personal information, I for one am a former PSP owner, so I know first hand how laughable shooters were on the platform.

(for whatever its worth, I also played the vomit know as Resident Evil 5 on PS3..........yea, you can have mercenaries....she's all yours bro)

Last time I checked, a 65 isn't crappy, it's decent ;) , according to your review score logic ALSO! RE5 is in the 80s in meteoritic, so it's not "vomit" ;), it's great Psp shooter =\= 3DS shooter Wat can I say? People who typically bash a game, haven't played it. So they use laughable review scores as their shield :lol:, I used scores against you to give you a little taste of your own medicine ;)
MushroomWig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MushroomWig
Member since 2009 • 11625 Posts
'Best of luck to the Vita.' 23 launch titles including Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and Wipeout, a decent price, two models at launch. I think the Vita will do just fine. The games for the 3DS are fine but not everyone is interested in Nintendo.
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 darth-pyschosis
[QUOTE="LongZhiZi"]Since you seem to be referring to the US release, let's review. Monster Hunter 3G will not be out in the States (and since the 3DS is not region free, you can't even import). RE: Revelations, Paper Mario 3D, Kid Icarus, and Kingdom Hearts all don't have release dates. Two of those games have already released and are 14 year old enhanced ports. Mercs was almost universally seen as underwhelming and not worth its price. So that leaves Super Mario 3D land and Mario Kart 7. Those are definitely some heavy hitters, but nothing insurmountable.

Paper Mario 3D was listed by Nintendo on many 2011 release lists, implying it could be a Q1/Q2 title Capcom confirmed Revelations is Q1 the other day. Typically RE launches are worldwide within a month or so of each other, if not at the same time. I mean the friggin' japanese trailer is in English. Kingdom Hearts was confirmed for Spring 2012 Japan, so yes a Fall 2012 NA release is likely And Kid Icarus was confirmed by Nintendo for Q1. Also, Luigi's Mansion is "early next year" by Nintendo as well. Tekken 3D is Feb 2012 as stated the other day by the dev as well.
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 darth-pyschosis
[QUOTE="MushroomWig"]'Best of luck to the Vita.' 23 launch titles including Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and Wipeout, a decent price, two models at launch. I think the Vita will do just fine. The games for the 3DS are fine but not everyone is interested in Nintendo.

Like the 150 Million people that weren't interested in the DS in 2004? Also, expect that launch game number to drop. Releasing all those games at once is the dumbest, third party crushing move Sony could do to burn bridges. That is the single reason Nintendo didn't release Star Fox, Zelda at launch. So Namco, Capcom, EA, Ubisoft could get the very good software sales they got. (with the majority of titles grossing nearly double or more than the $1 million-$2million invested in your average 3DS game.
zeldisco2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 zeldisco2009
Member since 2009 • 554 Posts

'Best of luck to the Vita.' 23 launch titles including Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and Wipeout, a decent price, two models at launch. I think the Vita will do just fine. The games for the 3DS are fine but not everyone is interested in Nintendo.MushroomWig

you are right not everyone is interested in Nintendo but the majority is: lets say more than 93%.Mario Kart 7,Super Mario 3D Land,Resident Evil Revelations,Zelda Ocarina,Paper Mario,Kid Icarus,Monster Hunter 3,Luigis Mansion 2,Monster Hunter 4,Fire EmblemSuper Smash 3DS.There is everything for everyone:Racers,Platformers,Rpgs.Horror,Strategy,Action, Adventure,Fighter etc.All these games are at the top of their genre.Vitas biggest game is Uncharted and that is much inferior to the PS3 version plus it is not made by Naughty Dog.Its like Bethesda making a IP which is not theirs like them making Mario Galaxy 3.Vita will be Sonys Dreamcast.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
Ummm..OOT3D is just a port...starfox..is an even worse port. You got two big games before the end of the year. Mario land looks okay but mario kart looks dull. Any release dates for the rest because first quarter 2012 doesn't count. So you're just guessing that they will be out before the Vita hits when release dates change all the time.
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
[QUOTE="darth-pyschosis"][QUOTE="MushroomWig"]'Best of luck to the Vita.' 23 launch titles including Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and Wipeout, a decent price, two models at launch. I think the Vita will do just fine. The games for the 3DS are fine but not everyone is interested in Nintendo.

Like the 150 Million people that weren't interested in the DS in 2004? Also, expect that launch game number to drop. Releasing all those games at once is the dumbest, third party crushing move Sony could do to burn bridges. That is the single reason Nintendo didn't release Star Fox, Zelda at launch. So Namco, Capcom, EA, Ubisoft could get the very good software sales they got. (with the majority of titles grossing nearly double or more than the $1 million-$2million invested in your average 3DS game.

Devs won't develop until they see sales. Third party games don't sell units as well as first party sales do. It's better to launch strong and use unit sales to entice third party devs. This is why the 3DS is doing poorly to begin with.
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

To bad I would take a launch titles of Vita over all you listed together, not much a fan of Nintendo games, maybe I get Paper Mario, maybe I get KH even though Nintendo KHs sucked so far

xLittlekillx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 xLittlekillx
Member since 2005 • 1833 Posts

Just out of curiosity, what games are coming for vita that look like they're really fun?

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
3DS will be fine. Vita goes for a slightly different audience so it will do fine too.
digimonkey12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 digimonkey12
Member since 2009 • 1851 Posts

[QUOTE="i3DS"]

OOT3D

StarFox3D

Super Mario Land 3D

Mario Kart 7

Monster Hunter 3G

Kid Icarus

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Paper Mario 3D

ms555

needs more cowbell

Needs more Mario............ ehhhrrr............ Glad I will be enjoying new Ips like Gravity Daze.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

Vita is for mature gamers.

lol.

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 darth-pyschosis
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"][QUOTE="darth-pyschosis"][QUOTE="MushroomWig"]'Best of luck to the Vita.' 23 launch titles including Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and Wipeout, a decent price, two models at launch. I think the Vita will do just fine. The games for the 3DS are fine but not everyone is interested in Nintendo.

Devs won't develop until they see sales. Third party games don't sell units as well as first party sales do. It's better to launch strong and use unit sales to entice third party devs. This is why the 3DS is doing poorly to begin with.

Well 1st thing is 1st. Have you played OOT 3D or Star Fox? If not, you shouldn't act like you know how good they are. Taking other people's words, and most people all say (critics and gamers) that they are great ports, isn't good for how people view you. Both are terrific ports, Star Fox actually boasts some of the best graphics I've seen on a handheld in some specific areas. (like the water in Corneria) Ok, so you're ignoring that Nintendo is effed either way? They release Zelda at launch and it sells well but everything else gets overshadowed, third parties complained that only Nintendo titles sell. Third parties get the launch mostly to themselves and their titles don't sell as well as they'd like because of THEIR lack of marketing, and THEIR lack of polish and suddenly Nintendo is to blame for it despite the device selling more and in a shorter time than the DS, DSi, and Wii in the same time period? Additionally, most 3DS third party titles have sold well. They don't need to sell 1 million units to do good. A 3DS game averages about $1-$2 million to produce and ship, and that isn't including cost cutting measures like porting old content. Most titles, even poorer selling ones like Ghost Recon Shadow Wars, DOA, Splinte Cell 3D easily made up that $1-$2 million investment and grossed $4-$10 million. Super Street Fighter IV has sold 540k (or in other words, 1 out of 10 3DS owners has the game) netting just above $20 million. You're telling me making twice the amount you invested in something is a bad thing? Sure, it's not terrific numbers, but definetly something good. Even Capcom has said they don't know whether to port Super Street Fighter IV Arcade, or SF x Tekken to the 3DS yet, which of course shows there is no doubt they will continue to make their fighting games for 3DS since SSFIV sold so well, it's just a matter of which and when.
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

Kiddy games perhaps?

3DS will sell cos of all the kids buying em and wanting em.

Quality > Quantity

Golden rule that the TC is amissing.

The Vita will do fine and will do BETTER for the gaming industry than the 3DS will.

darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 darth-pyschosis

[QUOTE="ms555"][QUOTE="i3DS"]

OOT3D

StarFox3D

Super Mario Land 3D

Mario Kart 7

Monster Hunter 3G

Kid Icarus

Kingdom Hearts 3D

Paper Mario 3D

digimonkey12

needs more cowbell

Needs more Mario............ ehhhrrr............ Glad I will be enjoying new Ips like Gravity Daze.

Both the Vita and 3DS lack new IPs, the Vita has Gravity Daze, Little Deviants, that one Black and White game, that Army Hell Corps. game, and I can't think of what else. The 3DS has 3 new IPs from Square Enix: Bravely Default, Heroes of Ruin, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy. Also, Steel Diver, Face Kart, Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove, Kid Icarus is essentially a new IP since its so drastically detached from its 80's brethern. There are others too. I wouldn't say the Vita has the edge with new IPs, the 3DS clearly has that due to the fact that it has been out longer and the Vita ain't out. Also, the support from Square Enix for the Vita and 3DS aren't comparable. The Vita has some ports? Square Enix has three new IPs, a new Kingdom Hearts already for the 3DS lined up, and two more Dragon Quest games (one a sequel to a great spin off, one a remake of a 90's GBC title)
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 darth-pyschosis

Kiddy games perhaps?

3DS will sell cos of all the kids buying em and wanting em.

Quality > Quantity

Golden rule that the TC is amissing.

The Vita will do fine and will do BETTER for the gaming industry than the 3DS will.

g0ddyX
Kinda like how the DS wasn't better for the gaming industry because it had a lot more A/AA/AAA games and an overall better library than the PSP that both critics and consumers agreed upon?