blu-ray.com reviews: Blu-ray on Xbox One and PS4.

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@greensand24 said:

Microsoft giving Sony a beat down in their own backyard. How embarrassing.

It is why Sony is a dying company. They really don't lead in a single category in any of their product portfolios.

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#52 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

@Mozelleple112:

You are wrong. Ride the pixel train all you want because you don't have any games worth talking about. And if you don't even know what is coming out for the X1, what position are you in to argue what's better? Oh and ps4 UI, navigation and features = last gen; X1=next gen. End of discussion.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@YD_11 said:

@Mozelleple112:

You are wrong. Ride the pixel train all you want because you don't have any games worth talking about. And if you don't even know what is coming out for the X1, what position are you in to argue what's better? Oh and ps4 UI, navigation and features = last gen; X1=next gen. End of discussion.

No, I am right.

PS4 UI is extremely well made and intuitive, like Windows 7 operating system.

X1 UI is "next gen", arbitrary clunky mess. Period.

I know what's coming out for the X1, I just don't know of any good games.

Of course I have games to talk about. Like I said, Knack and Ryse are both garbage. Ps4 has Resogun, X1 has Forza 5. + PS4 has KZ4:SF for what its worth.

As for upcoming X1 games, I don't see any quality games:

http://www.ign.com/games/upcoming/xbox-one

Except Halo. Like I said, Halo/Gears/Forza train, just like last gen.

PS4 on the other hand... The Order 1886, Infamous 3, Final Fantasy XV, Driveclub etc and we know that ND, SSM etc will release the big guns soon.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@greensand24 said:

Microsoft giving Sony a beat down in their own backyard. How embarrassing.

It is why Sony is a dying company. They really don't lead in a single category in any of their product portfolios.

You're absolutely clueless.

Sony has (as they have been over a decade) owned the home cinema projector market. Along with JVC, Sony's VW series projectors have constantly been the best projector consumers can buy.

Most recent example is the Sony VW1000ES 4K home cinema projector which launched for $25,000 a year ago, which is the single display of any type with the absolute best picture quality ever (I know some one that owns one)

Not only do they have the top of the line projector but their mid range projectors are world class too, like the HW50 (HW30 and HW20 were "bang for buck kings" back in their days too)

As for their other markets, I'm not sure where they lie on all of them, but literally every mobile review site agrees that the Sony Xperia Z1 is the best phone on the market.

Personally I own a Galaxy S4, but the Z1 beats the S4, LG Nexus 5, LG G2, any HTC and especially destroys the iPhone 5S in almost every possible way.

Then there's Sony's tablet... which has won multiple awards and being revered as the best tablet on the market:

And here's a picture of the world's finest home cinema / professional cinema / sound studio / audio laboratory:

Can you see what brand of projector he chose in the "greatest show on earth" (KSS)

Maybe you should stop being a god damn fanboy and actually opening your mind and looking into Sony's other markets. They absolutely rule projectors and are starting to get than hand of tablets and smartphones (as evidence of the brilliant Z-series)