Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24922 Posts

Source

Sales were down more than 63% on 2016’s Battlefield 1, which is well above the average rise in digital sales. Although Battlefield V still managed to perform better than Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Fallout 76 in their first weeks.

well it appears that another big AAA game flopped. it has been predicted before the release that BFV could be lowest selling BF game and thus will be failed.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56105 Posts

Probably because you can play BFV if you are an EA Origin/Premier member and you can play it for free. Why buy when I can just sign up for EA Origin and play other games while at it?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Source

Sales were down more than 63% on 2016’s Battlefield 1, which is well above the average rise in digital sales. Although Battlefield V still managed to perform better than Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Fallout 76 in their first weeks.

well it appears that another big AAA game flopped. it has been predicted before the release that BFV could be lowest selling BF game and thus will be failed.

Thank god

Hopefully, it will teach EA a lesson and they will actually try to reinvent the game instead of just reskinning it each year.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

Where are the masses of woman who suddenly felt empowered? Oh wait, it's mainly 24-30 old toxic males who play these types of games

It's like it's you turned Sex In The City into 24 with Kim Cattrall throwing Gucci at ISIS.

The target audience was "nobody". Just tumblre/Resetera freaks decrying they care, but wouldn't play it regardless.

What a failure. What a disgusting, disgusting.

Failure.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts

Music to my ears. I called it a while ago.

I'm happy this game flopped and it's not just because of political reasons or the fact that the devs insulted their fanbase but because the game is trash based on what I played in the beta. DICE have completely lost their way and don't know how to make a fun BF game to save their lives. It's like their games have been getting worse since Hardline and SW Battlefront 1. Even BF1 that a lot of people enjoyed didn't have the staying power or fun factor of Bad Company 2, BF3, and BF4. The games have been getting more and more shit as time goes on. Maybe this will force them to reevaluate their priorities. Instead concentrating on ways to scam their customers and push on political agendas with their games, maybe they'll actually try to make fun games that are rewarding for their customers.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

Where are the masses of woman who suddenly felt empowered? Oh wait, it's mainly 24-30 old toxic males who play these types of games

It's like it's you turned Sex In The City into 24 with Kim Cattrall throwing Gucci at ISIS.

The target audience was "nobody". Just tumblre/Resetera freaks decrying they care, but wouldn't play it regardless.

Failure.

reset era is praising this game for "mah progressive theme" and banned so many people who criticize it on reveal trailer. they are not even 1 percent of minority in gaming and EA target that. wasted so many money for nothing and single play is no one care.

DICE has 3 consecutive games flop from mirrors edge catalyst to battlefront 2 to BFV.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61484 Posts

@davillain- said:

Probably because you can play BFV if you are an EA Origin/Premier member and you can play it for free. Why buy when I can just sign up for EA Origin and play other games while at it?

That's exactly what I did. I got to start a week early and get to play a bunch of other games as well.

ahmedkhan1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ahmedkhan1994
Member since 2008 • 714 Posts
@lundy86_4 said:
@davillain- said:

That's exactly what I did. I got to start a week early and get to play a bunch of other games as well.

This is one of the reasons why i am skeptical of these subscriptions like xbox game pass. they are essentially allowing players to play a game without purchasing but then release statements like this complaining how sales have gone to shit...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

It’s because everyone plays fortnite now which is free.

Although I guess it’s more fun to blame SWJs or something.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#10 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

its a shame that EA bungled the marketing so badly because the game is actually pretty good. if they added women the way they did without making such a big deal about it (like how CoD WW2 did) they probably could have skipped all the uproar and controversy.

if they manage to fix some of the balance issues and keep adding good content, it'll probably end up being my favourite BF since BC2

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kenshiro3948
@boycie said:

It’s because everyone plays fortnite now which is free.

It's not that. BO4 costs $60 and is breaking records for Activision.

BFV is just shit and the political controversy around it isn't helping matters either.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@kenshiro3948: it’s got to factor in to some degree. People can only play so much.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Failure.

reset era is praising this game for "mah progressive theme" and banned so many people who criticize it on reveal trailer. they are not even 1 percent of minority in gaming and EA target that. wasted so many money for nothing and single play is no one care.

DICE has 3 consecutive games flop from mirrors edge catalyst to battlefront 2 to BFV.

Why are you talking to yourself?

Also that's wrong, BF1 came after Mirror's Edge and isn't considered a flop.

To everyone else, you're getting way too excited too early. This is only physical sales in one country, and doesn't account for the way EA is restructuring their payment methods with Origins to allow for subscription game ownership instead of sales.

Lets all wait for EA to get butthurt at a shareholder meeting about millions of sales and profit being a "disappointment" like many other AAA games, before we pop a justice boner, alright?

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kenshiro3948
@boycie said:

@kenshiro3948: it’s got to factor in to some degree. People can only play so much.

I doubt it.

BO4 proves this thinking wrong. It's making all kinds of money for Activision despite the popularity of Fortnite. It's now the most successful modern COD of this gen. If what you say is true then BO4 sales should have declined from previous COD games but it hasn't. In fact, it beat RDR2 in last NPD. BF as a franchise was able to go toe to toe in sales with COD in the past even though COD was more popular but now it's being left in the dust and it isn't because of Fortnite. The political controversy and possibly the fact EA and DICE shat the bed last year with Battlefront 2 has undoubtedly damaged the brand.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup

@ghosts4ever said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Failure.

This is an incredible point, small, but loud. EA made a gamble thinking they were Sean Connery in Dr.No, but in reality they were Rowan Atkinson in Johhny English, a buffoon. A total buffoon.

Dice is dead my friend, have been for a long while. It's time Battlefield was shelved, at this point it's existing for the sake of existing.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

One of there developers told people not to buy the game if they wanted a historical representation of world war 2

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Ghosts4ever

@kenshiro3948 said:

I'm happy this game flopped and it's not just because of political reasons or the fact that the devs insulted their fanbase but because the game is trash based on what I played in the beta. DICE have completely lost their way and don't know how to make a fun BF game to save their lives. It's like their games have been getting worse since Hardline and SW Battlefront 1. Even BF1 that a lot of people enjoyed didn't have the staying power or fun factor of Bad Company 2, BF3, and BF4. The games have been getting more and more shit as time goes on. Maybe this will force them to reevaluate their priorities. Instead concentrating on ways to scam their customers and push on political agendas with their games, maybe they'll actually try to make fun games that are rewarding for their customers.

Also people say single player FPS donot sale and such. but its a MP game of one of the most popular IP and it failed.

any game can flop based on marketing.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#18  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

its a shame that EA bungled the marketing so badly because the game is actually pretty good. if they added women the way they did without making such a big deal about it (like how CoD WW2 did) they probably could have skipped all the uproar and controversy.

if they manage to fix some of the balance issues and keep adding good content, it'll probably end up being my favourite BF since BC2

I am definitely enjoying the game, but I am disappointed with the majority of the map designs. I feel BF1 has better maps overall, especially when you include the expansions. Most BFV maps are small with very concentrated battles. There is usually a centralized point with the other points being a short distance away. This leads to limited flanking options and a lot of camping. Vehicles are also not much of a factor. I miss the old BF games where there were a lot more strategic points to capture and things were more spread out. Snipers weren't an issue back then because there weren't too many obvious choke points or open spaces to camp. There were a lot of different ways to tackle objectives and incentive to hold them instead of just running in circles from flag to flag. I miss having the vehicles available on the capture points and having to protect them. The battles that took place on Wake Island fighting over that airfield were legendary. I also miss the coordination and support that old commander system provided. Destroying and protecting the commander assets was like a mini battle in itself. There was so much depth to games like BF2 that is sorely lacking in recent BF games. If they could bring back that depth combined with the presentation and gunplay of BFV, then it would be the ultimate BF experience.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 uninspiredcup

@ProtossRushX said:

One of there developers told people not to buy the game if they wanted a historical representation of world war 2

And then he left the company after it's release lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

The BF series has been garbage for years. I'm glad the sales are down they abandoned their roots along time ago and turned the series casual. They rely more on pretty graphics and destruction then actual great gameplay to sell the game.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Smart.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kenshiro3948
@ghosts4ever said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Also people say single player FPS donot sale and such. but its a MP game of one of the most popular IP and it failed.

any game can flop based on marketing.

Exactly! This franchise's bread and butter is its multiplayer. You would think with the popularity of Battle Royale games now and the fact that DICE's speciality lies in large open maps with vehicles they would be thriving in a Battle Royale world but instead they are flopping hard. If they had played their cards right, this game could have been the most successful BF game so far. The current FPS climate favors their strengths (they suck at single player) and they still failed hard lol.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 with_teeth26
@BassMan said:
@with_teeth26 said:

I am definitely enjoying the game, but I am not huge on the majority of the map designs. I feel BF1 has better maps overall, especially when you include the expansions. Most BFV maps are small with very concentrated battles. There is usually a centralized point with the other points being a short distance away. This leads to limited flanking options and a lot of camping. I miss the old BF games where there was a lot more strategic points to capture and things were more spread out. Snipers weren't an issue back then because there weren't too many obvious choke points or open spaces to camp. There were a lot of different ways to tackle objectives and incentive to hold them instead of just running in circles from flag to flag. I miss having the vehicles available on the capture points and you had to protect them. The battles that took place on Wake Island fighting over that airfield were legendary.

so far I feel pretty similarly about the base maps in BF1 vs. BFV, but I need to spend more time with them. so far, I like them all to varying extents except for Fjell. Aerodrome feels like it needs to find a way to bring some of the action away from C and provide more cover from snipers, or maybe bring back the sand-storms from BF1 to reduce visibility at times. I didn't care for Narvik in the beta but its grown on me. planes have been more of an annoyance than snipers for me so far.

hopefully they do a good job with the DLC maps

from a gameplay standpoint, I definitely like BFV more than 1 though. in pretty much every way, except for maybe class balance. Medics need some love!

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46292 Posts

I'm enjoying the game a lot. But I'm a bit torn between Battlefield V and Battlefield 1.

Though BF V definitely improves on a lot of the gameplay. It feels more tactical, gunplay is better, vehicles seem more balanced... I just really, really miss Operations.

Not surprised the game sold like ass though. Probably one of the worst marketing campaigns I've ever seen in my life. They didn't even want to show Battlefield at E3, weirdest desisions they could make, they went with.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 R4gn4r0k

@uninspiredcup said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Both your statements are wrong.

He wasn't a developer on the game

He didn't leave the company after its release.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 uninspiredcup

@R4gn4r0k said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@ProtossRushX said:

Both your statements are wrong.

He wasn't a developer on the game

He didn't leave the company after its release.

He left, disgraced and owned3d.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 with_teeth26
@R4gn4r0k said:

I'm enjoying the game a lot. But I'm a bit torn between Battlefield V and Battlefield 1.

Though BF V definitely improves on a lot of the gameplay. It feels more tactical, gunplay is better, vehicles seem more balanced... I just really, really miss Operations.

Not surprised the game sold like ass though. Probably one of the worst marketing campaigns I've ever seen in my life. They didn't even want to show Battlefield at E3, weirdest desisions they could make, they went with.

Operations? were these somehow different from Grand Operations?

or something else you are referring to that i'm missing

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 R4gn4r0k

@uninspiredcup said:

Also, how do you even botch up 'its' as a native english speaker ?

I still don't believe you are actually from Ireland.

My guess is Eastern Europe, where I also place Ghosts location.

_____

On topic: I really don't care about the dude, one way or another.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uninspiredcup

@R4gn4r0k said:
@uninspiredcup said:

Also, how do you even botch up 'its' as a native english speaker ?

Why does that question mark have a random space?

How could you mess that up? All you needed to do was not hit "space".

Not reading the rest.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11090 Posts

Seems like once Sony got the CoD deal, MS tried to force BF into being the same thing for them and that did not work out. BF games are good, but they were never going to have that kind of popularity. Seems like it got tainted from trying to make it into an event series.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 R4gn4r0k

@with_teeth26 said:

Yeah Operations was THE game mode for Battlefield 1.

It was the game mode where you got a cool intro movie for your faction and the battle at hand, placing you in the boots of the soldier you were about to play with.

First map starts, for example St. Quinten Scar, and you have to cap every area. Every frontline is contested.

Say your team fails, you get another shot, this time with a Behemoth.

Say your team wins, captures every sector on the map, you get to play on the second map (in this case it would've been Amiens). And you push through until you either win, or you run out of reinforcements.

I could also say it's a bit like the Territories game mode in Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm 2. But I'd say more grandiose and more cinematic.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Good.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By uninspiredcup

@warmblur said:

The BF series has been garbage for years. I'm glad the sales are down they abandoned their roots along time ago and turned the series casual. They rely more on pretty graphics and destruction then actual great gameplay to sell the game.

Indeed, the series effectively died with "Battlefield 2". What we have is prolonged rigor mortis. Battlefield V, it's natural conclusion.

It's time for EA to devour something else.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34  Edited By sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@BassMan: Have to say though, Hamada Arras and Twisted steel are huge....in fact the Hamada map is the biggest ever. That's when bf5 feels like a bf game of old for me.

Some silly bugs, and I miss choppers but Im enjoying it.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 with_teeth26
@R4gn4r0k said:
@with_teeth26 said:

Yeah Operations was THE game mode for Battlefield 1.

It was the game mode where you got a cool intro movie for your faction and the battle at hand, placing you in the boots of the soldier you were about to play with.

First map starts, for example St. Quinten Scar, and you have to cap every area. Every frontline is contested.

Say your team fails, you get another shot, this time with a Behemoth.

Say your team wins, captures every sector on the map, you get to play on the second map (in this case it would've been Amiens). And you push through until you either win, or you run out of reinforcements.

I could also say it's a bit like the Territories game mode in Red Orchestra 2 and Rising Storm 2. But I'd say more grandiose and more cinematic.

right, but doesn't BFV have the same thing in Grand Operations? I guess they tweaked it a bit but seems pretty similar.

they also have Breakthrough which is essentially TE from Red Orchestra series

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 R4gn4r0k

@with_teeth26 said:

right, but doesn't BFV have the same thing in Grand Operations? I guess they tweaked it a bit but seems pretty similar.

they also have Breakthrough which is essentially TE from Red Orchestra series

Yeah in Battlefield V I mostly stick with Breakthrough and Frontlines, another great mode from Battlefield 1.

I also mix in some conquest and domination now and again.

But I'm just not a huge fan of Grand Operations. It just has none of the urgency that Operations in Battlefield 1 ever had. Whatever I do in Grand Ops, it really doesn't serve any purpose, I'm not fighting any battle to be won or lost. No ground is contested.

For me Battlefield V is a huge improvement in every single way, I'm just not a fan of the new direction they went with Operations.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 R4gn4r0k

@sealionact said:

@BassMan: Have to say though, Hamada Arras and Twisted steel are huge....in fact the Hamada map is the biggest ever. That's when bf5 feels like a bf game of old for me.

I'm a big fan of Twisted Steel. Not only is it a huge map like Hamada, it's also a greatly varried map.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By BassMan

@sealionact said:

Hamada and Twisted Steel are pretty big. Arras is a decent size, but can be annoying with snipers due to the central E point and open fields. Also, there is no naval combat at all right now. Not even transport boats... disappointing.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 R4gn4r0k

@BassMan said:

Hamada and Twisted Steel are pretty big. Arras is a decent size, but can be annoying with snipers due to the central E point and open fields. Also, there is no naval combat at all right now. Not even transport boats... disappointing.

Snipers are nerfed pretty hard from Battlefield 1, what is the issue with them ?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Have we not been paying attention? Every game is "down" on the UK charts right before it's breaking year over year sales numbers. UK=physical. Those numbers mean almost nothing these days...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 R4gn4r0k

@goldenelementxl said:

Have we not been paying attention? Every game is "down" on the UK charts right before it's breaking year over year sales numbers. UK=physical. Those numbers mean almost nothing these days...

This comment will fall into deaf ears (honestly, most people glorifying this news never had any intention to buy this game anyway). But I'll respond:

I'm pretty sure BF V numbers are down from BF 1 anyway. BF 1 was the best selling game in the franchise, it even sold better than BF 4 which was on 5 platforms.

But that's because of two reasons:

• Battlefield 1 had a very interesting, unique and fresh setting after we got nothing but samey FPS after samey FPS
  • Battlefield 1 had an excellent marketing campaign, whereas Battlefield V's marketing was awful, and the last months were spent by DICE trying to win back their community.
BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By BassMan

@R4gn4r0k said:
@BassMan said:

Snipers are nerfed pretty hard from Battlefield 1, what is the issue with them ?

You mean... aside from them being cowards, selfish, and too many of them? The problem is the maps encourage sniping and camping too much. Not enough varied routes for attack. The maps are intentionally designed for funneling players to specific areas so that the COD kiddies don't complain. Keep in mind that I view the game from a Conquest player perspective. I love to flank and sneak attack. It is very annoying when I am getting randomly picked off by some sniper bastard off in the distance. I am not a fan of the modes where you are just trying to push a front with constant chaos, spawning and dying.

If it was up to me, snipers would be nerfed big time. Weapon sway should be crazy unless in prone or in a supported position. None of this standing up and picking off guys at a distance or while moving. The mobility effectiveness of snipers should be very limited.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

BFV gameplay wise is amazing, destroys bf1(I love bf1 and have hundreds of hrs)

I’m still concerned about the non premium pass and how it will affect future content (we will receive less or more?)

So far the game has been worth the money, even tho most will disagree

mirgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mirgamer
Member since 2003 • 2489 Posts

I mean who would've thought telling your existing fanbase to not buy it is a good idea?

Ratchet_Fan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 Ratchet_Fan8
Member since 2008 • 5574 Posts

EA: Dont buy our game if you are NOT Progressive with our SJW bootlicking!

Gamers: ok

sales: LOW(er than expected)

EA: pikachu surprised face

Next Victim: Naughty Dog with TLOU2.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

They don't count digital which could be a nice chunk along with people subbing to EA Access/Origin, only looking at a small piece. Just missing a lot more info and jumping to conclusions when they dont have all the variables.

AcePilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AcePilot
Member since 2017 • 98 Posts

Hope EA hires more die-hard feminists and SJW snowflakes to their doom.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 R4gn4r0k

@BassMan said:

You mean... aside from them being cowards, selfish, and too many of them? The problem is the maps encourage sniping and camping too much. Not enough varied routes for attack. The maps are intentionally designed for funneling players to specific areas so that the COD kiddies don't complain. Keep in mind that I view the game from a Conquest player perspective. I love to flank and sneak attack. It is very annoying when I am getting randomly picked off by some sniper bastard off in the distance. I am not a fan of the modes where you are just trying to push a front with constant chaos, spawning and dying.

If it was up to me, snipers would be nerfed big time. Weapon sway should be crazy unless in prone or in a supported position. None of this standing up and picking off guys at a distance or while moving. The mobility effectiveness of snipers should be very limited.

Ok this is gonna be a long one :p

Conquest is a game mode where it's very difficult to adapt I feel, enemies can come from all directions, all the time.

Most of the time when I die in conquest it doesn't feel like I made a mistake or that I was simply worse than another player. Most of the time I'm just in a firefight, some guys come behind me, or an entire squad appears out of thin air in front of me and I die.

I spawned on Arras once, as a Panzer IV, so you know: the german spawn where you can get a tank and transport vehicles. 5 seconds later I was dead because some smaller bomber plane was circling our spawn waiting for people to spawn there and drop bombs on them.

That's not really something you can adjust to, that's not really something that is my fault, because I screwed up in a way. All I did was press spawn.

So I mostly play other modes because it makes me feel like I can adapt to situations, I can improve and I can read where enemies will be and will come from. Still, I had a blast playing conquest on Devastation last night, I loved how the map changed because of the air raid.

On to your second point. You know what I always wanted BF 1 and BF V to have ?

An infantry role class. It's something that is sorely missing from a game that is representing WWI and WWII era warfare.

It's just your basic infantry man class carrying a bolt action without a scope. 99% of British soldiers in WWII carried a Lee-Enfield. 99% of German soldiers carried a Mauser K98k. Same with 99% of WWI soldiers being armed with an unscoped bolt action rifle.

I think most people would shiver at the idea, but loads of WWII games manage to pull it off.

I feel that sniper should be a specialist class, instead it's the exact opposite where Sniper is the noob-friendly class in BF 1 and V.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ghosts4ever

@Ratchet_Fan8 said:

EA: Dont buy our game if you are NOT Progressive with our SJW bootlicking!

Gamers: ok

sales: LOW(er than expected)

EA: pikachu surprised face

Next Victim: Naughty Dog with TLOU2.

Did he just said that????

another developer saying dont buy our game if you not "progressive". another game will flop sale wise.

it always looks terrible to me apart from graphics. death stranding looks billion times better and if in future i have to buy a console. it would be for that only.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 R4gn4r0k

@ghosts4ever said:

Did he just said that????

another developer saying dont buy our game if you not "progressive". another game will flop sale wise.

it always looks terrible to me apart from graphics. death stranding looks billion times better and if in future i have to buy a console. it would be for that only.

"Did he just said that????"