Battlefield 2042 is coming to Game Pass (rumor)

• 65 results
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44172 Posts

@SecretPolice: It’s taken over the hearts and minds of people everywhere. Hail to the king baby!

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#52 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12956 Posts

Battlefield 2042 is the 28th most downloaded game at PS Store. Returnal is the 502nd most downloaded game at the PS Store.

Come on Phil, bring Returnal to Game Pass!!

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/d71e8e6d-0940-4e03-bd02-404fc7d31a31/1

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@SecretPolice: It’s taken over the hearts and minds of people everywhere. Hail to the king baby!

lol :D

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#54  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts
@x_hedon said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@x_hedon said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Games that flop/don't sell well come to GP.

Returnal sure could use Game Pass. Perfect fit.

Returnal probably sold more on the hard-to-find PS5 than BF 2042 did on multiple platforms

Highly unlikely. I imagine BF 2042 had more sold by day one than Returnal has sold to date. I am one of the millions of suckers who bought BF 2042. I almost bought premium :(. Good thing I didn't.

There hasn't been Premium since BF1. I wish BF games still had Premium because that meant guaranteed content with a certain level of quality. This live service shit is terrible.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2134 Posts

gametopass more like

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 KvallyX

@BassMan said:
@x_hedon said:
@mysticaldonut said:
@x_hedon said:
@mysticaldonut said:

Games that flop/don't sell well come to GP.

Returnal sure could use Game Pass. Perfect fit.

Returnal probably sold more on the hard-to-find PS5 than BF 2042 did on multiple platforms

Highly unlikely. I imagine BF 2042 had more sold by day one than Returnal has sold to date. I am one of the millions of suckers who bought BF 2042. I almost bought premium :(. Good thing I didn't.

There hasn't been Premium since BF1. I wish BF games still had Premium because that meant guaranteed content with a certain level of quality. This live service shit is terrible.

Sorry, I guess it is called Ultimate Edition, not Premium. I almost bought the Ultimate Edition.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

It can be saved but they have left themselves a lot to do to get battlefield fans back onside. Putting it on gamepass is a no brainer it will get more people on the game who might have skipped it.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BassMan

@x_hedon: I have the Ultimate Edition though EA Play Pro, but there is nothing worthwhile in it.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Any game hardwenzen says is trash turns out to be goty material. He trashed re8, let that sink in. This game is probably gold

Exactly, haven't even played it or seen the Call of Duty-like trash that game was. And there's nothing to sink in lol. On SW there's way more people disappointed with RE8 than those who liked it😆Now you need to let that sink in for a moment.

I can't trust your judgement to be honest. I'll play this game and see for myself. In general i've played and enjoyed most of the battlefield games, except the newer ones which I didn't get to.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Any game hardwenzen says is trash turns out to be goty material. He trashed re8, let that sink in. This game is probably gold

It is not. It is trash.

I will be judging for myself once it lands on gp. Though for now I'll keep an open mind.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KvallyX

@BassMan said:

@x_hedon: I have the Ultimate Edition though EA Play Pro, but there is nothing worthwhile in it.

Yeah, I kinda figured that.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

It is not. It is trash.

I will be judging for myself once it lands on gp. Though for now I'll keep an open mind.

I'm not trying to stop you. But it's universally accepted that BF2042 is hot garbage. Previous entries of Battlefield have higher player counts and their community routinely trashes it online.

lhughey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 lhughey
Member since 2006 • 4862 Posts

This game is BAD. I wanted to like it. I LOVED BF1-BF4. BF4 had it's warts upon release, but they were quickly fixed and it became a good game. BF5 was ok, but i didn't feel like BF. This latest game is straight trash and it pains me to say because I love(d) the franchise.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#64 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20105 Posts

@lhughey said:

This game is BAD. I wanted to like it. I LOVED BF1-BF4. BF4 had it's warts upon release, but they were quickly fixed and it became a good game. BF5 was ok, but i didn't feel like BF. This latest game is straight trash and it pains me to say because I love(d) the franchise.

My sentiments exactly!

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By BassMan
@Zero_epyon said:
@lhughey said:

My sentiments exactly!

BF1 feels less like BF than BFV. BF1 is a very casual game in both mechanics and structure. The whole behemoth thing, elite classes, easy sniping, spawning directly into vehicles out of thin air, loot crates, etc.... It was designed for casuals and trash players to make them feel good about themselves. A lot of bad influences taken from SW Battlefront.