At This Point Xbox Fans Could Only Want X-1 for Xbox Exclusives

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Slimmin360
Member since 2010 • 1933 Posts

Everything else belongs to Playstation.

I've sat in here over the years and reluctantly admitted how 360 dominated over PS3 this past gen, even though i like the exclusives better on PS3.

Now the time has come to gloat....and Xbox boys will have no choice but to sit back and take it.

Especially the poor unfortunate one's who already shelled out a $100 to reserve Xbox-One...lol..i really feel sorry for those guys.

The great and powerful Microsoft finally dropped the ball and screwed up majorly....and i was out of my seat cheering last night when Sony purposely pointed out  everything the PS4 did right that the Xbox-One didn't.

Now the paradighm shift begins as Microsoft's 1st place spot slips away, Nintendo is no where to be found and Sony begins to take the throne all is right with the world.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

I've sat in here over the years and reluctantly admitted how 360 dominated over PS3 this past gen, even though i like the exclusives better on PS3.

Now the time has come to gloat....and Xbox boys will have no choice but to sit back and take it.

Especially the poor unfortunate one's who already shelled out a $100 to reserve Xbox-One...lol..i really feel sorry for those guys.

The great and powerful Microsoft finally dropped the ball and screwed up majorly....and i was out of my seat cheering last night when Sony purposely pointed out  everything the PS4 did right that the Xbox-One didn't.

Now the paradighm shift begins as Microsoft's 1st place spot slips away, Nnintedo is no where to be found and Sony begins to take the throne all is right with the world.

Slimmin360

microsoft had a 1st place spot?

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

Now the paradighm shift begins as Microsoft's 1st place spot slips away, Nnintedo is no where to be found and Sony begins to take the throne all is right with the world.

Slimmin360
Yeah exclusives, and this is just the start.
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts
I'm getting a Ps4 for multiplats as their exclusives are lacking
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
It'll mostly be for Halo and Forza. If microsoft didn't have those games they really would be screwed.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Now the paradighm shift begins as Microsoft's 1st place spot slips away, Nintendo is no where to be found and Sony begins to take the throne all is right with the world.

Slimmin360
No, I want the enterainment features and the motion and voice controls and Kinect for my kids. So, sorry.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

Wrong, I want it for everythinf it offers, I love kinect, I love intv chat intergration iptv functionality, love the controller, love the ease of use, love itall and oh yeah x1 does have a better game library

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="Badosh"]X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1.

this
Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Slimmin360
I'm getting a Ps4 for multiplats as their exclusives are lackingJack-Burton
PS4 Exclusives Lacking??? Drive Club Infamous Second Son Knack The Order 1886 Killzone 4 And these are just the exclusives in the launch window, so i hardly think there "lacking".
accesdenied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 accesdenied
Member since 2008 • 485 Posts

killer instinct but i can make due with ki and ki2 on the pc.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts
[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]I'm getting a Ps4 for multiplats as their exclusives are lackingSlimmin360
PS4 Exclusives Lacking??? Drive Club Infamous Second Son Knack The Order 1886 Killzone 4 And these are just the exclusives in the launch window, so i hardly think there "lacking".

yuck
Ninja-Hippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 Ninja-Hippo
Member since 2008 • 23434 Posts
[QUOTE="Jack-Burton"]I'm getting a Ps4 for multiplats as their exclusives are lackingSlimmin360

That's not a great list by any means. You're doing what cows are infamous for and just naming everything and implying they're all AAA.
legalize82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 legalize82
Member since 2013 • 2293 Posts
it seems lemmings only want to game @ launch and sit down and wait after that just like xbox360 strong start to lure people in and dry out in the last run.. sony alway does the marathon should be known by now
Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts

Infamous and The order intrest me none of the rest maybe Killzone.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AM-Gamer
Member since 2012 • 8116 Posts

X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1. Badosh

They did ? How? KZ:SF and I: second son looked as good or better then aything MS showed. Halo was all CGI, Dead Rising 3 wont be exclsuvie for more then a year at the most , the only thing they had was Ryse and it was filled with QTE.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#17 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Umm...duh?

Purely based on what I saw at both conferences, Microsoft's showing destroyed Sony's. The best games at Sony's conference were Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4 and FF XV, all of which are also on the Xbox One. EDIT: And Destiny. That looked incredible but also on Xbox One.

If Microsoft hadn't s**t the bed with the DRM crap and being $100 more expensive they would have won E3 emphatically.

But they did, so now we're looking at Sony being the victor purely for the things they're not doing.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1. Badosh
:lol: No.

Like killer instict and forza and a halo trailer? Please stop.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="Slimmin360"]

The great and powerful Microsoft finally dropped the ball and screwed up majorly....and i was out of my seat cheering last night when Sony purposely pointed out everything the PS4 did right that the Xbox-One didn't.

shawn30

No, I want the enterainment features and the motion and voice controls and Kinect for my kids. So, sorry.

Then Xbox is perfect for you .

lx_theo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 lx_theo
Member since 2010 • 6211 Posts

Project Spark and Sunset Overdrive interest me. But beyond that I can't say much positive about their lineup.

AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AM-Gamer

Umm...duh?

Purely based on what I saw at both conferences, Microsoft's showing destroyed Sony's. The best games at Sony's conference were Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4 and FF XV, all of which are also on the Xbox One. EDIT: And Destiny. That looked incredible but also on Xbox One.

If Microsoft hadn't s**t the bed with the DRM crap and being $100 more expensive they would have won E3 emphatically.

But they did, so now we're looking at Sony being the victor purely for the things they're not doing.

The_Game21x

Thats absolute BS, the only reason people talk about MS great lineup is because they showed nothing at there reveal. Sony already showed off some games so it was less of a surprise.

CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts

Umm...duh?

Purely based on what I saw at both conferences, Microsoft's showing destroyed Sony's. The best games at Sony's conference were Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4 and FF XV, all of which are also on the Xbox One.

The_Game21x
The best games were not Watch Dogs, AC, and Final Fantasy.
Trail_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Trail_Mix
Member since 2011 • 2579 Posts

I wouldn't count them out on exclusives yet. Sure they didn't really show any during their press conference, but supposedly there's still more in development.

khoofia_pika

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24 khoofia_pika
Member since 2006 • 16761 Posts
You know something is seriously wrong when Microsoft shows better exclusives than Sony.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Umm...duh?

AM-Gamer

Thats absolute BS, the only reason people talk about MS great lineup is because they showed nothing at there reveal. Sony already showed off some games so it was less of a surprise.

How is it BS? What did Sony show off?

Killzone, Infamous, Knack and Drive Club?

Assuming all of those are good (and personally, none of them did it for me, especially since Killzone never has), how is that better than Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Project Spark, Crimson Dragon, Ryse, Forza Motorsport 5, Halo 5 or whatever the hell Halo game they revealed?

Oh, wait, a couple of those games I mentioned aren't exclusve? So? They're not on the PS4 either.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Umm...duh?

Purely based on what I saw at both conferences, Microsoft's showing destroyed Sony's. The best games at Sony's conference were Watch Dogs, Assassin's Creed 4 and FF XV, all of which are also on the Xbox One.

CWEBB04z

The best games were not Watch Dogs, AC, and Final Fantasy.

Then what was? Killzone? Destiny (which is also on the Xbox One)? Drive Club?

Nothing wowed me at the Sony showing and the indie stuff was merely okay because I have a PC for those.

screamingdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 screamingdoom
Member since 2007 • 884 Posts
Halo 5 reveal my fave moment so far of E3. I'll get a X1 for that.
NYrockinlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#28 NYrockinlegend
Member since 2008 • 2025 Posts
[QUOTE="Badosh"]X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1.

They do win in exclusives, but it's a small victory at best. They didn't really have much that really wowed me. Most of it was sequels.

They're not bad and def better than PS3's launch window, but nothing to write home about. Granted, not much of what the XBone offered for exclusives really wowed me anyway; it felt like more of the same.
AM-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 AM-Gamer

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Umm...duh?

The_Game21x

Assuming all of those are good (and personally, none of them did it for me, especially since Killzone never has), how is that better than Titanfall, Dead Rising 3, Project Spark, Crimson Dragon, Ryse, Forza Motorsport 5, Halo 5 or whatever the hell Halo game they revealed?

Oh, wait, a couple of those games I mentioned aren't exclusve? So? They're not on the PS4 either.

They showed off Killzone, Infamous, Drive Club, The Order 1866, Knack and Deep down.

Now its all a a matter of opionion but if i look at that list of games Titan Fall looks like a poor mans Destiny, Dead Rising 3 wont stay exclusive( I give it a year at the max), Crimson Dragon wont stay exclusive considering how poorly Panzer Dragon Orta did.

And if you want to talk about games not coming to Xbox it doesnt seem Xbox will be getting any MMO love such as Elder Scrolls.

NYrockinlegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NYrockinlegend
Member since 2008 • 2025 Posts

[QUOTE="Badosh"]X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1. Trail_Mix

I wouldn't count them out on exclusives yet. Sure they didn't really show any during their press conference, but supposedly there's still more in development.

Yeah, and there's still TGS. They need more new IPs at least.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="AM-Gamer"]

AM-Gamer

They showed off Killzone, Infamous, Drive Club, The Order 1866, Knack and Deep down.

Now its all a a matter of opionion but if i look at that list of games Titan Fall looks like a poor mans Destiny, Dead Rising 3 wont stay exclusive( I give it a year at the max), Crimson Dragon wont stay exclusive considering how poorly Panzer Dragon Orta did.

And if you want to talk about games not coming to Xbox it doesnt seem Xbox will be getting any MMO love such as Elder Scrolls.

Of course it's a matter of opinion and I'm stating mine.

In Titanfall's case, even if it is a poor man's Destiny, Xbox One gamers get both anyway.

Dead Rising 3 might not stay exclusive but you're still speculating.

Same with Crimson Dragon.

Anyway, that's three games on top of all of the others Microsoft unveiled.

Elder Scrolls online is coming to the Xbox One. The only thing the PS4 gets is an exclusive beta.

Up until the moment where Jack Tretton smacked the piss out of Microsoft by emphatically denying that the PS4 will employ DRM and online checks, I was pretty meh on everything I saw for the PS4. It's alright, it looks like a solid launch lineup but as far as I'm concerned, the Xbox One's was far better.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts

[QUOTE="Badosh"]X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1. Douevenlift_bro

Dem opinions.
COVAtheNOVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 COVAtheNOVA
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

The Sony conference was pretty boring. I had to skip sections of it just because I got sleepy and didn't want to bail on the thing all together. The MS conference was exciting from start to finish and that had a lot to do with the fact they went from one great game to the next. The MS conference was basically a core gamers wet dream and the best one I have seen in years.

Seems like the main hang up is the price when it comes to the XBOX ONE, which from what I'm seeing, will cost you about the same if you get the PS4 Move camera and want to play your PS4 games online.

The DRM, always online and used games stuff makes me laugh or maybe it just doesn't affect me. I don't unplug my system before I go to bed. It is always online from the time I turn it on to the time I turn it off (that goes for my PS3, XBOX360, PCs and Wii U). I will still be able to sell my XBOX ONE games or turn them into the people who accept them (Best Buy, Gamestop, etc.). Not sure why so many are pissed with MS and DRM when Sony just said the EXACT SAME THING. Both will leave it up to the publisher/developers so if you are mad at one, be prepared to be mad at the other on that topic.

Either way, I like what both Sony and MS have to offer a lot more than what Nintendo has to offer, but will probably hold off actually owning a PS4 or XBOX ONE until Holiday 2014.

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Slimmin360
[QUOTE=" so now we're looking at Sony being the victor purely for the things they're not doing.

EXACTLY!!!
-Karmum-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 -Karmum-
Member since 2007 • 3775 Posts
It'll mostly be for Halo and Forza. If microsoft didn't have those games they really would be screwed. Ninja-Hippo
And honestly, sales wise it's really just Halo. I know Forza generally sells pretty well (not sure how many millions), but Halo is their sales juggernaut.
KarateeeChop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 KarateeeChop
Member since 2010 • 4666 Posts

not an xbox fan. in fact, a playstation fan switching to x1 after sony's disappointing e3 yesterday. 

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Slimmin360

You know something is seriously wrong when Microsoft shows better exclusives than Sony. khoofia_pika
What better exclusives??? Yet another Halo, and another Forza........YAWN Sony has always had the better exclusives ( Uncharted, God of War, Killzone, Ratchet & Clank, Little Big Planet, MLB: The Show, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us), There are no Xbox exclusives that touch any of these Sony exclusives.

tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives.Badosh

Killzone slays grapically tho.

AD216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AD216
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts

the x1 exclusives are better but it means nothing when ms is anally raping everybody with that price tag

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

[QUOTE="Badosh"]X1 exclusives look better than the PS4 exclusives. Everything else though, yeah, the PS4 destroys the X1. Badosh

Dem opinions.

Dem FACTS. No exclusives were impressive from X1

What Forza?

Halo trailer?

K.I F2P?

Microsoft little big planet?

Quantum live action T.V?

COVAtheNOVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 COVAtheNOVA
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

the x1 exclusives are better but it means nothing when ms is anally raping everybody with that price tag

AD216

Well you get everything for $500.

You get the PS4 system and a controller for $400, but if you want to play it online, get another $50 ready. If you want to play Move games, get another $60 ready. So on and so forth.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#42 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

Yoshida "20 exclusive games will release in the first year, here are five of them."

Why not show more?

Far_RockNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Far_RockNYC
Member since 2012 • 1244 Posts

THE ONE will offer me better and more exclusive titles, better online service (love skype and twitch) a better controller.

Multiplats have look and run better on MS consoles so i expect the same. They will also provide me with exclusive content for those multiplats i care about Kingdom hearts, MGS & FF being on the one is huge for me. And it comes bundled with the Kinect which will be huge and now that every publisher and developer knows this i expect HUGE kinect support. 

Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Slimmin360

[QUOTE="AD216"]

COVAtheNOVA

Well you get everything for $500.

You get the PS4 system and a controller for $400, but if you want to play it online, get another $50 ready. If you want to play Move games, get another $60 ready. So on and so forth.

Already have 2 years playstation plus on my current account, so i'll be able to play PS4 online from day one, don't care about the move,,,never owned it never will. I'm getting exactly what i want for my $400, one console , and one controller...and thats it. i reserved two games, Knack and Infamous second son, if one or none come out on release, i still have the games on my account and i can download more in the interim...no problem.
Slimmin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Slimmin360

THE ONE will offer me better and more exclusive titles, better online service (love skype and twitch) a better controller.

Multiplats have look and run better on MS consoles so i expect the same. They will also provide me with exclusive content for those multiplats i care about Kingdom hearts, MGS & FF being on the one is huge for me. And it comes bundled with the Kinect which will be huge and now that every publisher and developer knows this i expect HUGE kinect support. 

Far_RockNYC

Multiplats ran and looked better on 360 over PS3, that was last gen...Now we're in a different gen with different hardware....and this time Sony went to the developers and made the exact hardware they wanted, and dev's love it. As for X-One having better exclusives, i think your a bit delusional on that one, but that is your OPINION ONLY...NOT FACT. Lastly, i never cared for move or kinect so i could care less about either peripherral.

strawhatlupi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 strawhatlupi
Member since 2008 • 869 Posts
better exclusive? hmmm... Forza is a clone of Gran Turismo with Need for Speed arcady gameplay... and i heard they water down its quality in Forza 5. Ryse is God of War clone with a ton load of QTE gameplay Killer Instinct is a Street Fighter clone (It looks like they don't even retain the original's gameplay) Halo is freaking Halo in the 5th incarnation Titanfall is a COD/Halo/Killzone clone with mecha.
rgsniper1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 rgsniper1
Member since 2003 • 9398 Posts

Umm...duh?

The_Game21x

This pretty much nails it. I know i'm weird for it, but I really hate Sony not for their console but more for there arrogance. They lost me at saying kids will mow lawns and save up all summer to buy the PS3 even if there were no games at launch (I summed up the intent, not the actual statement). That said, I have really enjoyed my XBox and XBox 360 with never a need for a Sony machine since the PS2. Owning a MS tablet, phone and PC the XBox One seems like a perfect fit, but... man they are really putting me in the 1984 state of mind with the XBox One. Which console will be sitting in my living room this fall? I've actually had to reconsider this simply because of a few miss steps MS is making. That's something I honestly wouldn't have thought would even be an option a year ago.

vaderhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 vaderhater
Member since 2003 • 3972 Posts

AD216

LOl the PS3 had that price and higher.

GOGOGOGURT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GOGOGOGURT
Member since 2010 • 4470 Posts

I disagree, there is more to buy an X1, they are actually trying to innovate, and people are so backwards they can't see it. There is more to the console than games.

However, the connect every 24 hours really kills me.  Why did they do that?  Might keep me from getting the console.  Everything else is peachy.

Bruce_Benzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Bruce_Benzing
Member since 2012 • 1731 Posts

Far_RockNYC

BTW your sig rocks MST3K FTW