As someone who is not biased, there is one fact I can't ignore this generation

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killab2oo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 killab2oo5
Member since 2005 • 13621 Posts

atleast microsoft had an ounce of respect for its consumers to fix/replace it for free but the overall situation is absolutly unnacceptablekidcool189
Not really...they were forced to give a 3 year warranty which doesn't cover you if the crappy DVD drive in the 360 breaks,or if you get error E74 (is it E74?).

MS isn't a hardware company and it shows. The Xbox was really just a PC with off the shelf parts while the 360 has engineered by MS themselves to a much greater extent. If you read some of the insider stories the management vastly underestimated the amount of testing needed and overestimated their ability to correct flaws on the production line. Next generation hopefully they will be older and wiser and will build in much more time for testing in the development schedule.TOAO_Cyrus1
I think MS just designed the GPU and ATi manufactured it. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Faber_Fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Faber_Fighter
Member since 2006 • 1890 Posts
My launch 360 has never broken so i can't complain. Also with your signature TC, i don't agree. I don't see how they are overrated if they are good games.