Are you actually excited about Xbox exclusive or just the quantity of games on Gamepass?

• 190 results
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#101 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69566 Posts

@sakaixx said:

@Pedro: idk pedro.

You don't know but you made the classification. "Bit concerning its a gamepass game "

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#102 sakaiXx  Online
Member since 2013 • 15932 Posts

@Pedro: yes I did. Its pretty concerning. Hope game turns out good.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

So, what is a GamePass game? 😎

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#104 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44224 Posts

@sakaixx: Well you must have some idea of what a “Game Pass” game is to be “concerned” about it.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 sakaiXx  Online

@Archangel3371: I agree. Hope game is good and not ends up yet another trash! Hope xbox didnt pick up yet another trash.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 sakaiXx  Online

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Archangel3371  Online

@sakaixx: Good lord your struggling so hard here. 😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 sakaiXx  Online

@Archangel3371: please dont make delusions ur starting to act like sheeps. Hope game turns out good!

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 sakaiXx  Online

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 sakaiXx  Online

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

You don't know but you made the classification. "Bit concerning its a gamepass game " So, what is a GamePass game? 😎

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro: as per title pedro. Quantity vs quality. Hope they dont pick up yet another trash filler. What is a gamepass game? Idk pedro.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

@Pedro: as per title pedro. Quantity vs quality. Hope they dont pick up yet another trash filler. What is a gamepass game? Idk pedro.

You don't know but you made the classification. "Bit concerning its a gamepass game " So, what is a GamePass game? 😎

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#116 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts
@Pedro said:

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Archangel3371  Online

@sakaixx: What? Make “delusions”? It’s “sheep” not “sheeps”. Why are you struggling so hard here? You said that you hope it wasn’t a “game pass” game. Clearly if you’re “concerned” about that then you obviously have some idea of what that means.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Pedro

@NathanDrakeSwag: You want to answer the question for your fellow fanny, so what is a GamePass game?

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 sakaiXx  Online

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 sakaiXx  Online

@Archangel3371: as per title Quantity vs quality. Hope xbox dont pick up yet another trash filler. What is a gamepass game? Idk.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

Again I prefer to use gamepass for the games that are not an automatic buy.

I am likely going to Day 1 buy games like Starfield, Stalker, Redfall, Deathloop, The Ascent.

But a game like Forza Horizon I would never ever buy, but I am kinda excited to check out. I am also going to be playing the new Madden and I havent played one since 2004.

The true gems of gamepass are smaller games that you want to try but are on the fence on buying. Slay the Spire ended up being one of my favorite games this past year I would have never thought to play it. Ive also played and enjoyed Celest, Monster Train, Carrion, Man Eater, Yakuza, Dragon QUest, Ape Out, Battle toads, Alien Isolation, Children of Morta, Control.

I know there are those out there that already bought those and thats great! Or those that cant enjoy a game unless its $70, but it is fun for me to check these titles out with lil risk... and I found a few bangers in the process.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

@enzyme36: That's what I use full game trials for usually

Yeah no doubt.... always a sweet deal when they let you play the full game before you need to spend a dime.

Its kinda like Netflicks where I am not looking for a particular title, I just click on something and see where it goes. To me GP works the same way.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

You don't know but you made the classification. "Bit concerning its a gamepass game "

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Pedro

@NathanDrakeSwag: I got you to take the time to repost all my comments.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro: it is indeed concerning. Hope the game turns out good and not a trash filler 😉 what is a gamepass game? Idk pedro.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

@Pedro: it is indeed concerning. Hope the game turns out good and not a trash filler 😉 what is a gamepass game? Idk pedro.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8477 Posts

@sakaixx said:

What worries me more is just how predictable and unimaginative all their games are so far. Halo and Forza Horizon are very well-known entities and everything else seems to be primarily first person Western role-players and multiplayer games. I don’t know what Microsoft meant by this being their most ‘diverse’ first party line-up ever but in terms of genres and country of origin it could hardly be less diverse.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro: for sake of not getting the thread locked, i really dont know pedro hope you can share. What I know is, it is concerning The Ascent may be yet another gamepass trash filler that xbox paid to pad the service. Hence the quantity vs quality arguement.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8104 Posts

@sakaixx said:

@Archangel3371: as per title Quantity vs quality. Hope xbox dont pick up yet another trash filler. What is a gamepass game? Idk.

you do realize there are alot of highly rated games in Game Pass, correct?.. The Outer Worlds and Wastelands 3 both launched directly into Game Pass and were critically acclaimed, along with other successful titles like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4..

the idea of "trash filler" is just some uninformed narrative created by cows who are clearly worried about Game Pass and everything the service represents..

good luck with that narrative moving forward since it's going to be difficult to describe titles like Psychonauts 2, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Stalker 2, A Plague's Tale 2, Redfall, Starfield, and more coming to the service on day one as "trash filler" ..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Pedro

@Antwan3K said:

you do realize there are alot of highly rated games in Game Pass, correct?.. The Outer Worlds and Wastelands 3 both launched directly into Game Pass and were critically acclaimed, along with other successful titles like Gears 5 and Forza Horizon 4..

the idea of "trash filler" is just some uninformed narrative created by cows who are clearly worried about Game Pass and everything the service represents..

good luck with that narrative moving forward since it's going to be difficult to describe titles like Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Stalker 2, A Plague's Tale 2, Redfall, Starfield, and more coming to the service on day one..

That is why he doesn't want to answer the question to his own claim. 😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Pedro
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro: for sake of not getting the thread locked, i really dont know pedro hope you can share. What I know is, it is concerning The Ascent may be yet another gamepass trash filler. Hence the quantity vs quality arguement.

You don't know but you made the classification. "Bit concerning its a gamepass game " Are you now saying that your claim was in error? 😎

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro: not at all, as I said bit concerning it is a gamepass game. I hope its not trash and the game is successful!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

@Pedro: not at all, as I said bit concerning it is a gamepass game. I hope its not trash and the game is successful!

So, we return. What is a GamePass game? 😎

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Antwan3K

@sakaixx said:

are you concerned about Forza Horizon 5?.. that's a "Game Pass game" too..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Pedro

@Antwan3K said:

Well that depends on what is classified as a GamePass game. He has been dodging the question.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By sakaiXx  Online

@Antwan3K said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:

Well that depends on what is classified as a GamePass game. He has been dodging the question.

Dont chance the narrative please. I was under assumption of what Pedro first mention regarding gamepass as per below and replied under that.

@Pedro said:

What is a GamePass game? Are these games exclusive to GamePass?

I answered I dont know cause I dont know how gamepass works with some of its games. Some on xbox only, some on other various consoles.

What I said regarding The Ascent was I am bit concerned its on gamepass and hope its not a trash filler. I simply implying Xbox paid to pad the gamepass with filler forgettable titles and hope the game is actually successful.

mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#139 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts

I spent 90 percent of my time last gen playing multiplatform games on the PS4, so the exclusives argument has fallen flat in recent years, multiplatform games have been excellent.

mtron32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#140 mtron32
Member since 2006 • 4432 Posts

I haven't had to buy a game since Call of Duty Cold War that was bundled, Game Pass has held it down.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Pedro

@sakaixx said:
@Antwan3K said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:

Dont chance the narrative please. I was under assumption of what Pedro first mention regarding gamepass as per below and replied under that.

@Pedro said:

I answered I dont know cause I dont know how gamepass works with some of its games. Some on xbox only, some on other various consoles.

What I said regarding The Ascent was I am bit concerned its on gamepass and hope its not a trash filler. I simply implying Xbox paid to pad the gamepass with filler forgettable titles and hope the game is actually successful.

So, now you are changing your wording from what you initial stated. 😂 There was no assumptions to my question. It was asking a very simple question. What is a GamePass game? A term that you frequently reference. 😎

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Antwan3K

@sakaixx: what filler forgettable titles has Microsoft paid to pad out Game Pass recently?.. You talking about the entire Yakuza series?.. Octopath Traveler?.. Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance?

I think you have a very false impression about what games go into Game Pass and the quality associated with those games.. maybe stop listening to uninformed cow narratives and do some research on your own..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Pedro

@Antwan3K: Add Outriders to the list and the upcoming Back 4 Blood. I am still waiting for him to clarify "Bit concerning its a gamepass game ". 😂

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:
@Antwan3K said:
@sakaixx said:

@Pedro said:

@Pedro said:

So, now you are changing your wording from what you initial stated. 😂 There was no assumptions to my question. It was asking a very simple question. What is a GamePass game? A term that you frequently reference. 😎

I did not change anything. As said idk pedro. I have answered many times I dont know if game is exclusive to the service or not.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro said:

@Antwan3K: Add Outriders to the list and the upcoming Back 4 Blood. I am still waiting for him to clarify "Bit concerning its a gamepass game ". 😂

I have clarified it as above. Come on pedro.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

I did not change anything. As said idk pedro. I have answered many times I dont know if game is exclusive to the service or not.

Look at you deflecting from the explicit question 😂. "Bit concerning its a gamepass game " So, what is a GamePass game? 😎

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#147 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59022 Posts

Most on PC and AOE4 and Stalker 2 only shit care about.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

Look at you deflecting from the explicit question 😂. "Bit concerning its a gamepass game " So, what is a GamePass game? 😎

As per title of this thread and as mentioned previously many times, quantity vs quality of gamepass games. What I said regarding The Ascent was I am bit concerned its on gamepass and hope its not a trash filler. I simply implying Xbox paid to pad the gamepass with filler forgettable titles and hope the game is actually successful. I have implied above I only know its games on the service, I dont know if the games is exclusive to the service or not as per your original enquiry.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Pedro

@sakaixx said:

As per title of this thread and as mentioned previously many times, quantity vs quality of gamepass games. What I said regarding The Ascent was I am bit concerned its on gamepass and hope its not a trash filler. I simply implying Xbox paid to pad the gamepass with filler forgettable titles and hope the game is actually successful. I have explained I only know its games on the service, I dont know if the games is exclusive to the service or not as per your original enquiry.

"Bit concerning its a gamepass game" So, what is a GamePass game? Can you please address this simple question? 😊

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By sakaiXx  Online

@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

As per title of this thread and as mentioned previously many times, quantity vs quality of gamepass games. What I said regarding The Ascent was I am bit concerned its on gamepass and hope its not a trash filler. I simply implying Xbox paid to pad the gamepass with filler forgettable titles and hope the game is actually successful. I have explained I only know its games on the service, I dont know if the games is exclusive to the service or not as per your original enquiry.

"Bit concerning its a gamepass game" So, what is a GamePass game? Can you please address this simple question? 😊

I have clarified it above pedro. How many times you gonna dodge the answers. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷