are there any casuals here if any.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xjet039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xjet039
Member since 2004 • 3007 Posts

i mean i think i would be happier if i was a casual gamer like i used to be before coming here i played only gta, pokemon, and a couple of pc shooters oh and lets not forget mario, if i become a casual i wont have to deal with spending lots of money . i would still buy all the big named games for each system though. i currently own a psp but the only game now that intrest me for it is gurumin i dont like mgs or any thing else but upcoming games i want for it are final fantasy , god of war, and tales of the world. but i think im going to get a ds just for pokemon and mistwalkers ash and kirby and yoshis island.

bump.

Goten_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#2 Goten_king
Member since 2004 • 4327 Posts
idk if i am, i'm a casual as far as spendage and game choice to some people, but i know a hell of a lot more than probably 70% of the people here, so i'm not a "stupid" or "uneducated" casual. I own a GCN and DS, no next gen yet. I play mostly nintendo games and occcationally good 3rd party games and some computer games. I dont usually spend more than $200 a year unless a new console is out or something.
Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
I'm not casual but i'm a time constrained avid gamer :) I usually read reviews for games before i get them because i don't have time to waste on a bad game. I'm most interesting in the gaming experience and having fun. after gaming for over 20 years not much impresses me in terms of technology. I'm mostly gaming on the pc and the wii right now.
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
no casual would go on a games forum.
Mystery-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points