Any TRUE Final Fantasy fan would own a Ps3 over 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 killerbeejp
Member since 2009 • 271 Posts

Any TRUE Final Fantasy fan would own a Ps3 over 360.... Do you even have to ask why?

I'm talking about the huge, hardcore fanbase that Final Fantasy has.

FF Versus XIII and FFXIV are both Ps3 exclusives as of now. FFXIII is being developed on Ps3 and ported over to 360 which will require numerous discs. FFXIV might go to 360 depending on how well FFXIII sells there, and also depending how Square chooses to do the online component. Square will probably be wondering if they would be able to run FFXIV on XBL...and Would it be worth porting over to 360 if FFXIII doesnt sell well?

FF Versus XIII.... this one is less likely to be a port. It's a Ps3 exclusive right now, and is only being developed on Ps3. If the devs take full advantage of the Ps3 and BluRay capabilities, and make this a really big epic game...it'll be hard for them to port to 360. Don't you think they wouldve announced something by now if it were going to be on 360 as well. Look at MS attitude when it comes to "getting a franchise on the 360". MS was happy just getting a Metal Gear spin off that isnt even produced by Kojima or his team. It makes sense that MS wouldn't be willing to pay for another FF game and are simply content having one FF franchise on the system. Kind of like "hey, aslong we got the FF name our systems library...mission accomplished"

FF Agito - this ones on PSP but can be played through Ps3 with remote play. Again...casuals might not care. But the real hardcore FF fans (and there are a lot of them) definitely will care.

TR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 TR800
Member since 2009 • 1814 Posts
I'll be playing Final fantasy on my 360 thank you.
killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 killerbeejp
I forgot ---- FFVII is available through download exclusively on PSN... you can't get it on XBL. It sold over 100,000 copies in a very short amount of time, and it's what...like 10 years old and has bad jaggy Ps1 graphics. Any true FF fan owns a Ps3 over 360
killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 killerbeejp
I'll be playing Final fantasy on my 360 thank you.TR800
Youll be playing FFXIII...just one part of the trilogy. You will NOT be playing FF Versus XIII or FF XIII Agito on you're 360. You also won't be playing FFXIV on your 360 either. Too bad, so sad!
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="killerbeejp"]Any TRUE Final Fantasy fan would own a Ps3 over 360.... Do you even have to ask why? I'm talking about the huge, hardcore fanbase that Final Fantasy has. FF Versus XIII and FFXIV are both Ps3 exclusives as of now. FFXIII is being developed on Ps3 and ported over to 360 which will require numerous discs. FFXIV might go to 360 depending on how well FFXIII sells there, and also depending how Square chooses to do the online component. Square will probably be wondering if they would be able to run FFXIV on XBL...and Would it be worth porting over to 360 if FFXIII doesnt sell well? FF Versus XIII.... this one is less likely to be a port. It's a Ps3 exclusive right now, and is only being developed on Ps3. If the devs take full advantage of the Ps3 and BluRay capabilities, and make this a really big epic game...it'll be hard for them to port to 360. Don't you think they wouldve announced something by now if it were going to be on 360 as well. Look at MS attitude when it comes to "getting a franchise on the 360". MS was happy just getting a Metal Gear spin off that isnt even produced by Kojima or his team. It makes sense that MS wouldn't be willing to pay for another FF game and are simply content having one FF franchise on the system. Kind of like "hey, aslong we got the FF name our systems library...mission accomplished" FF Agito - this ones on PSP but can be played through Ps3 with remote play. Again...casuals might not care. But the real hardcore FF fans (and there are a lot of them) definitely will care.

you cows carry on like SONY somehow owns the final fantasy franchise, they don't, even the highly successful ff7 appeared on the PC as well as the PS1, the series started on nintendo anyway, Final fantasy doesn't belong to SONY, it never did, and i probably never will,and yes it might come on multiple discs on 360, but the only time i will do any disc swapping, is when i install it to HDD, i will only have to use 1 disc to play the whole game after that.
TR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TR800
[QUOTE="TR800"]I'll be playing Final fantasy on my 360 thank you.killerbeejp
Youll be playing FFXIII...just one part of the trilogy. You will NOT be playing FF Versus XIII or FF XIII Agito on you're 360. You also won't be playing FFXIV on your 360 either. Too bad, so sad!

Im not sad at all i can't wait to play FF13 on my 360.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
I forgot ---- FFVII is available through download exclusively on PSN... you can't get it on XBL. It sold over 100,000 copies in a very short amount of time, and it's what...like 10 years old and has bad jaggy Ps1 graphics. Any true FF fan owns a Ps3 over 360killerbeejp
you can get it on PC
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#8 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

FF13 is still coming to the 360, so it's not a PS3 exclusive anymore :)

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts
Well i will play FFXIII on the 360 i do not care about 2 spin offs and as for FFXIV i will play the better version on my Pc. You don't have to own a ps3 to be a hardcore FF fan.
TR800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TR800

SpinoRaptor24
Kinda like Tekken, Devil may cry etc.
mand_450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#11 mand_450
Member since 2005 • 278 Posts

This.

Avatar image for All_that_is_Man
All_that_is_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 All_that_is_Man
Member since 2008 • 2044 Posts

final fantasy is wack

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#13 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
[QUOTE="killerbeejp"]Any TRUE Final Fantasy fan would own a Ps3 over 360.... Do you even have to ask why? I'm talking about the huge, hardcore fanbase that Final Fantasy has. FF Versus XIII and FFXIV are both Ps3 exclusives as of now. FFXIII is being developed on Ps3 and ported over to 360 which will require numerous discs. FFXIV might go to 360 depending on how well FFXIII sells there, and also depending how Square chooses to do the online component. Square will probably be wondering if they would be able to run FFXIV on XBL...and Would it be worth porting over to 360 if FFXIII doesnt sell well? FF Versus XIII.... this one is less likely to be a port. It's a Ps3 exclusive right now, and is only being developed on Ps3. If the devs take full advantage of the Ps3 and BluRay capabilities, and make this a really big epic game...it'll be hard for them to port to 360. Don't you think they wouldve announced something by now if it were going to be on 360 as well. Look at MS attitude when it comes to "getting a franchise on the 360". MS was happy just getting a Metal Gear spin off that isnt even produced by Kojima or his team. It makes sense that MS wouldn't be willing to pay for another FF game and are simply content having one FF franchise on the system. Kind of like "hey, aslong we got the FF name our systems library...mission accomplished" FF Agito - this ones on PSP but can be played through Ps3 with remote play. Again...casuals might not care. But the real hardcore FF fans (and there are a lot of them) definitely will care.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, I've been playing it since the SNES and I plan to get Final Fantasy XIII and XIV. I don't own a PS3 for a few simple reasons, no backwards compatibility, it's price, and lack of incentive. Just because I don't own one, that doesn't make me any less of a fan. Your logic to be blunt...sucks. In fact it's some of the worst logic I've ever heard. In fact there is no logic, this post is useless and you honestly have made a pointless thread which will incite no meaningful debate because you didn't put any meaningful thought into your words.
kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
everyone will probably hate me for saying this...but here it goes: I have seen gameplay of FF XII and TBH i looks really boring! are all the final fantasy games like that? if so then damn, what a boring serie! seriously whats so fun about it? perhaps this has to do with the fact that i'm not such a big rpg fan but ah well ok i sed it. *prepares to get flamed*
Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
I forgot ---- FFVII is available through download exclusively on PSN... you can't get it on XBL. It sold over 100,000 copies in a very short amount of time, and it's what...like 10 years old and has bad jaggy Ps1 graphics. Any true FF fan owns a Ps3 over 360killerbeejp
What if we already have FFVII, and don't want to waste money on a stupid port?
Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3349 Posts

Final Fantasy is one of the reasons why i love my PS3. i cant miss any upcomingFF series.

Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Republican11
Member since 2008 • 1029 Posts

I didn't know you could play FFXI on your PS3

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#18 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="killerbeejp"]Any TRUE Final Fantasy fan would own a Ps3 over 360.... Do you even have to ask why? I'm talking about the huge, hardcore fanbase that Final Fantasy has. FF Versus XIII and FFXIV are both Ps3 exclusives as of now. FFXIII is being developed on Ps3 and ported over to 360 which will require numerous discs. FFXIV might go to 360 depending on how well FFXIII sells there, and also depending how Square chooses to do the online component. Square will probably be wondering if they would be able to run FFXIV on XBL...and Would it be worth porting over to 360 if FFXIII doesnt sell well? FF Versus XIII.... this one is less likely to be a port. It's a Ps3 exclusive right now, and is only being developed on Ps3. If the devs take full advantage of the Ps3 and BluRay capabilities, and make this a really big epic game...it'll be hard for them to port to 360. Don't you think they wouldve announced something by now if it were going to be on 360 as well. Look at MS attitude when it comes to "getting a franchise on the 360". MS was happy just getting a Metal Gear spin off that isnt even produced by Kojima or his team. It makes sense that MS wouldn't be willing to pay for another FF game and are simply content having one FF franchise on the system. Kind of like "hey, aslong we got the FF name our systems library...mission accomplished" FF Agito - this ones on PSP but can be played through Ps3 with remote play. Again...casuals might not care. But the real hardcore FF fans (and there are a lot of them) definitely will care.

you cows carry on like SONY somehow owns the final fantasy franchise, they don't, even the highly successful ff7 appeared on the PC as well as the PS1, the series started on nintendo anyway, Final fantasy doesn't belong to SONY, it never did, and i probably never will,and yes it might come on multiple discs on 360, but the only time i will do any disc swapping, is when i install it to HDD, i will only have to use 1 disc to play the whole game after that.

You do know that FF7 was published by Sony and FF7 was also published on the PC by Sony: 1. FINAL FANTASY VII (PC version) Contact Sony's Consumer Support Dept. at 1-800-345-7669. Linky : http://www.square-enix.com/na/support/live/ half way down the page you will see this. PS1 had every FF up to FF9 game on it excet FF3, it was the first system to have US versions of both FF2 and FF5... FF games may have started out on Nintendo, but look at the FF games Nintenodo gets now... FF Chrystal Chronicles, and tactics advanced the stories are dumbed down for little kids...Tactics on PS1 was my fav and it got butchered on FFta for gba, the weapons don't even change on the characters and they are little kids trying to get home, not an epic tale of political intrigue, romance and a war..... Seriously PS has been the mainstay of FF since it came out, and took all the good nes and snes games over to it too!
killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 killerbeejp

[QUOTE="killerbeejp"]Any TRUE Final Fantasy fan would own a Ps3 over 360.... Do you even have to ask why? I'm talking about the huge, hardcore fanbase that Final Fantasy has. FF Versus XIII and FFXIV are both Ps3 exclusives as of now. FFXIII is being developed on Ps3 and ported over to 360 which will require numerous discs. FFXIV might go to 360 depending on how well FFXIII sells there, and also depending how Square chooses to do the online component. Square will probably be wondering if they would be able to run FFXIV on XBL...and Would it be worth porting over to 360 if FFXIII doesnt sell well? FF Versus XIII.... this one is less likely to be a port. It's a Ps3 exclusive right now, and is only being developed on Ps3. If the devs take full advantage of the Ps3 and BluRay capabilities, and make this a really big epic game...it'll be hard for them to port to 360. Don't you think they wouldve announced something by now if it were going to be on 360 as well. Look at MS attitude when it comes to "getting a franchise on the 360". MS was happy just getting a Metal Gear spin off that isnt even produced by Kojima or his team. It makes sense that MS wouldn't be willing to pay for another FF game and are simply content having one FF franchise on the system. Kind of like "hey, aslong we got the FF name our systems library...mission accomplished" FF Agito - this ones on PSP but can be played through Ps3 with remote play. Again...casuals might not care. But the real hardcore FF fans (and there are a lot of them) definitely will care. delta3074
you cows carry on like SONY somehow owns the final fantasy franchise, they don't,

No, actually I'm just stating the FACT that the full Final Fantasy experience is only on Ps3, and not on 360....and therefore the true hardcore fans of FF will have a Ps3 instead of 360

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 stylesPS3
Member since 2009 • 962 Posts
this is exactly why i bought a PS3.
killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 killerbeejp
[QUOTE="killerbeejp"]Any TRUE Final Fantasy fan would own a Ps3 over 360.... Do you even have to ask why? I'm talking about the huge, hardcore fanbase that Final Fantasy has. FF Versus XIII and FFXIV are both Ps3 exclusives as of now. FFXIII is being developed on Ps3 and ported over to 360 which will require numerous discs. FFXIV might go to 360 depending on how well FFXIII sells there, and also depending how Square chooses to do the online component. Square will probably be wondering if they would be able to run FFXIV on XBL...and Would it be worth porting over to 360 if FFXIII doesnt sell well? FF Versus XIII.... this one is less likely to be a port. It's a Ps3 exclusive right now, and is only being developed on Ps3. If the devs take full advantage of the Ps3 and BluRay capabilities, and make this a really big epic game...it'll be hard for them to port to 360. Don't you think they wouldve announced something by now if it were going to be on 360 as well. Look at MS attitude when it comes to "getting a franchise on the 360". MS was happy just getting a Metal Gear spin off that isnt even produced by Kojima or his team. It makes sense that MS wouldn't be willing to pay for another FF game and are simply content having one FF franchise on the system. Kind of like "hey, aslong we got the FF name our systems library...mission accomplished" FF Agito - this ones on PSP but can be played through Ps3 with remote play. Again...casuals might not care. But the real hardcore FF fans (and there are a lot of them) definitely will care. Toriko42
I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan, I've been playing it since the SNES and I plan to get Final Fantasy XIII and XIV. I don't own a PS3 for a few simple reasons, no backwards compatibility, it's price, and lack of incentive. Just because I don't own one, that doesn't make me any less of a fan. Your logic to be blunt...sucks. In fact it's some of the worst logic I've ever heard. In fact there is no logic, this post is useless and you honestly have made a pointless thread which will incite no meaningful debate because you didn't put any meaningful thought into your words.

Too bad you can't play FF Versus XIII without a Ps3.
stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 stylesPS3
not Versus you wont be.
killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 killerbeejp
[QUOTE="killerbeejp"][QUOTE="TR800"]I'll be playing Final fantasy on my 360 thank you.TR800

Im not sad at all i can't wait to play FF13 on my 360.

2/3 of the trilogy, and FFXIV will NOT be on 360..... if you're happy with that, you're not a true hardcore FF fan.
Blue-Sky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 Blue-Sky
Member since 2005 • 10381 Posts

They've been way more Final Fantasies on a Nintendo platform than they have been on a SONYs'

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

killerbeejp

Never claimed it was, but thanks for showing your desperation and lack of reading skills

It seems like you are showing desperation by hyping FF spin offs :)

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="killerbeejp"][QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

___gamemaster__

Never claimed it was, but thanks for showing your desperation and lack of reading skills

pawned. :lol:

The biggest "pawnage" was when FF13 was announced for the 360 :)

stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

spinoff? right. dont mix this up with halo series plz. fact is, if FFvs and FF13 were both on 360 and not ps3, i would be the biggest rat on this site.
calvinsora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#30 calvinsora
Member since 2009 • 7076 Posts

everyone will probably hate me for saying this...but here it goes: I have seen gameplay of FF XII and TBH i looks really boring! are all the final fantasy games like that? if so then damn, what a boring serie! seriously whats so fun about it? perhaps this has to do with the fact that i'm not such a big rpg fan but ah well ok i sed it. *prepares to get flamed*kweeni

I'm not gonna flame you, just try it first. Then you can at least say you tried.

Anyway, on to the tread: The original reason I bought a PS3 was to play FFXIII and FFXIII Versus. Since then, FFXIII has gone multi-platform, which is cool, allowing more people to enjoy FF. A true FF fan will choose which FF game he wants to play, for instance, not nearly everyone wants to play Versus. TC, you can't dictate who is a true FF fan and who is not.

killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 killerbeejp
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

A "spin off" is something like Halo 3 ODST. FF Versus XIII is a completely new and different FF game that is totally seperate from XIII. Once again - thanks for showing your desperation.
killerbeejp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 killerbeejp

They've been way more Final Fantasies on a Nintendo platform than they have been on a SONYs'

Blue-Sky
...and how many new Final Fantasy games are coming out on the Wii ??? LOL....
stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 stylesPS3

Never claimed it was, but thanks for showing your desperation and lack of reading skillskillerbeejp

A "spin off" is something like Halo 3 ODST. FF Versus XIII is a completely new and different FF game that is totally seperate from XIII. Once again - thanks for showing your desperation.

dont forget halo wars and halo reach. funny he defends real spinoffs then tries to call versus13 a spinoff just cuz 360 wont touch this game, ever.
Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts
Any true Final Fantasy Fan would own a DS and PSP over a PS3/360.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="killerbeejp"] Never claimed it was, but thanks for showing your desperation and lack of reading skillskillerbeejp

It's more like PS3 fanboys who are desperate for a PS3 FF exclusive. When FF13 was announced for the 360 Cows dropped the FF13 hype entirely and moved on to FF13 versus.

agff9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 agff9
Member since 2006 • 514 Posts
Can you play this : Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers ? are you a true FF fan ?
Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
___gamemaster__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ___gamemaster__
Member since 2009 • 3349 Posts

[QUOTE="___gamemaster__"]

[QUOTE="killerbeejp"] Never claimed it was, but thanks for showing your desperation and lack of reading skillsSpinoRaptor24

where's the pawnage there? FF13 going multiplat? we can play it too you know? yeah be happy with that while we get2 newFF series. FF13VS and FF14.

Republican11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Republican11
Member since 2008 • 1029 Posts

stylesPS3

dont forget halo wars and halo reach. funny he defends real spinoffs then tries to call versus13 a spinoff just cuz 360 wont touch this game, ever.

Wasn't this also said about FFXIII?

double_heist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 double_heist
Member since 2005 • 2402 Posts

I'm just glad I have a PS3 and PSP. I'm interested in FFXIII, FFversusXIII, and FF agito XIII :D

NielsNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NielsNL
Member since 2005 • 4346 Posts

Given the lack of succes for earlier released JRPG's on the 360 I doubt MS is willing to spend more money to bring this genre to their platform.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts
Can you play this : Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers ? are you a true FF fan ?agff9
Cant play Tactics either on PS3/360... Much better games than the main numbered series by miles.
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SpinoRaptor24

[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

[QUOTE="___gamemaster__"]

___gamemaster__

where's the pawnage there? FF13 going multiplat? we can play it too you know? yeah be happy with that while we get2 newFF series. FF13VS and FF14.

Remember when FF13 was supposed to be a major PS3 exclusive? Remember when PS3 fanboys said it would never come to the 360?

SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SpinoRaptor24

stylesPS3

When did I even bring Halo into the argument? :?

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#45 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
Did everyone just gloss over my post? FF7 published by Sony on PC back in the day I have proof! And more ff games on ps (hard core ff not kiddie post ps2 wii ff) : You do know that FF7 was published by Sony and FF7 was also published on the PC by Sony: 1. FINAL FANTASY VII (PC version) Contact Sony's Consumer Support Dept. at 1-800-345-7669. Linky : http://www.square-enix.com/na/support/live/ half way down the page you will see this. PS1 had every FF up to FF9 game on it excet FF3, it was the first system to have US versions of both FF2 and FF5... FF games may have started out on Nintendo, but look at the FF games Nintenodo gets now... FF Chrystal Chronicles, and tactics advanced the stories are dumbed down for little kids...Tactics on PS1 was my fav and it got butchered on FFta for gba, the weapons don't even change on the characters and they are little kids trying to get home, not an epic tale of political intrigue, romance and a war..... Seriously PS has been the mainstay of FF since it came out, and took all the good nes and snes games over to it too!
double_heist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 double_heist
Member since 2005 • 2402 Posts

[QUOTE="agff9"]Can you play this : Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers ? are you a true FF fan ?Dibdibdobdobo

Cant play Tactics either on PS3/360... Much better games than the main numbered series by miles.

Apparently, you can play FF:T on the PS3/PSP soon: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=217535

Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
Since FFXIII is coming to the 360, I disagree.
stylesPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 stylesPS3
[QUOTE="SpinoRaptor24"]

It's more like PS3 fanboys who are desperate for a PS3 FF exclusive. When FF13 was announced for the 360 Cows dropped the FF13 hype entirely and moved on to FF13 versus.

lol No. i could care less about the 360 getting FF13. when i was deciding on a purchase, i just looked at which system has Both FFs. and that made it easy for me. i wasnt thinking "oh man, but 360 has one of them, maybe i should just forget about gaming altogether". FFvs13 is not to be missed if you are a true fan of the series like myself.
Trmpt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Trmpt
Member since 2008 • 2381 Posts

This topic is full of fail.

Any true FF fan would own a Nintendo system. Weren't FF 1 - 6 on a nintendo platform? If this is true then there have been the same amount of true NUMBERED FF games on a Nintendo platform.

This is because there have been 6 on Nintendo and 6 on Playstation. I don't really see how one would be a true FF fan only if he owned a PS3.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

dont agree... a true FF fan will get FF13 on which ever console he/she owns... ifsuch gamersonly own a 360 then they'll get it on that console..