Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8912 Posts

@vfighter said:

@dabear: So a million people are playing the Ps5 version...prove it.

I really don't care to, since I am only guessing. 3 million sold, I'd assume at least 1 million were PS4/5 owners. Really, I don't care.

You really have your panties in a bunch about this, eh? Dude - Sony f'ed up here, just accept it and move on.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39786 Posts

Everyone is bitchin about this being a difficult thing to do and all. Have you ever thought of maybe, just maybe, that Sony is indirectly warning you to not play this shit game? SONY CARES ABOUT THEIR PLAYERBASE. Its this difficult to install because they don't want us to waste our time in this garbage title. The ones that should be blamed is Microsoft. They give you no warning on how bad this game is.

Blame MS, not Sony.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@dabear: Can't back up what you said so you're just talking and pulling stuff outta your ass, gotcha lol.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54  Edited By dabear
Member since 2002 • 8912 Posts

@vfighter said:

@dabear: Can't back up what you said so you're just talking and pulling stuff outta your ass, gotcha lol.

Quit fishing for a fight. Clearly... CLEARLY if 3 million were sold, quite a few landed in Playstation land. Does it matter how many it was? Get over it.

And for the record, to say something like "It wasn't a lot of people who were affected" is an a$$ thing to say - stay out of the business world if you feel this way.

vfighter's logic at work:

• Car engineer: " 10 people have died when the rear differential locked up."
  • vfighter: "We've sold 1 million of these cars, and only 10 people have died? I guess we shouldn't do a recall!"