All PS4 Games May Work on the PS5 even ones not whitelisted by Sony. (rumor)

• 71 results
Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@tormentos said:
@i_p_daily said:

@ProtossRushX: I hope Sony is paying you.

Tormeltdownos is still melting down i see, and the mods still haven't nuked the alt (everyone knows) as phlop spencer.

it wouldn't surprise me if phlop is one of tormies many alts.

Oh and as others have said, cows now like old games again, how predictable.

Yeah because MS isn't paying you,your basically one of the most bitter and blind xbox fans here.

What meltdown please explain.

Lets see this is a thread about all PS4 games running on PS5,and some of the usual fanboys and detractors who attacked the PS5 BC now try to derail the thread instead of admitting defeat.😂

Yeah talk about your own alt,you know the one who started a posting spree exactly when you decided to take a break.

Like i say to pedro and Archangel this is great because lemming LOVE OLD GAMES.

Now i suppose you will buy a PS5 since you know it will be BC with all PS4 games which not even the xbox series X does.🤣🤣🤣

Did you know that ALL lems that post here are my alts? oh that's right you do as you've accused me of being every single one of them lol.

Ok mods i confess my one and only alt is tormentos, you can ban that account now, i'm sorry, and i apologise :(

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#52 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

Tormy's used an alt before, ladies and gents.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@i_p_daily: LMAO this had me rolling.

Yes mods, please ban his 1 and only alt, tormentos hahaha

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11706 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I think it's clear through his projection that he has multiple alts on here.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By lundy86_4

@fedor said:

I think it's clear through his projection that he has multiple alts on here.

I would not be shocked. It's funny watching someone who admittedly had an alt, continue to lambaste people who he thinks have/are alts.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

I have 10.😂

@kingtito said:

@i_p_daily: LMAO this had me rolling.

Yes mods, please ban his 1 and only alt, tormentos hahaha

Oh group therapy now that both are here lets talk about the PS5 playing all PS4 games which the series X can't do.🤣

@lundy86_4 said:

I would not be shocked. It's funny watching someone who admittedly had an alt, continue to lambaste people who he thinks have/are alts.

Actually what is funny is seeing you obsess with an alt you already knew existed years ago simple because i called you out.

This the second topic you on purpose try to derail just to try to get to me.🤣

Hell make a thread that way you get it out of your system,i wont even complain about it.😁

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 lundy86_4

@tormentos said:
@lundy86_4 said:

I have 10.😂

Actually what is funny is seeing you obsess with an alt you already knew existed years ago simple because i called you out.

Hell make a thread that way you get it out of your system,i wont even complain about it.😁

All good, alt. You lambaste people who you think have alts... You deserve to have SW know that you admitted to having an alt. Include all the emoji's you need, alt.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#58 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70447 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

lol problem is Pedro hasn't thought about that until this instant. his lack of self-awareness has been exposed lmao.

This why your faction are made fun of the most, you all get triggered easily and have the most alt accounts.🤣

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 tormentos

@lundy86_4 said:

All good, alt. You lambaste people who you think have alts... You deserve to have SW know that you admitted to having an alt. Include all the emoji's you need, alt.

No crying from you will change your stance, look your self in recent thread if the thread is pro PS you attack it,if the thread is pro xbox you defend it.

It is you Lundy not me.

Case in point look at your first post on the PS5 BC thread,and then look at your post on the WB not been bought by MS.

Its you Lundy you just can't see it.🤣

You can call me alt all you want that changes nothing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Pedro

@tormentos said:
@lundy86_4 said:

No crying from you will change your stance, look your self in recent thread if the thread is pro PS you attack it,if the thread is pro xbox you defend it.

It is you Lundy not me.

Case in point look at your first post on the PS5 BC thread,and then look at your post on the WB not been bought by MS.

Its you Lundy you just can't see it.🤣

You can call me alt all you want that changes nothing.

Its funny watching you cry foul because someone isn't praising PlayStation.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#61 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

@Pedro said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

lol problem is Pedro hasn't thought about that until this instant. his lack of self-awareness has been exposed lmao.

This why your faction are made fun of the most, you all get triggered easily and have the most alt accounts.🤣

You’re joking right? Lems are clearly the butt of every joke and have been for like 15 years

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 tormentos
@Pedro said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Pedro there is a REASON why you weren't here during the great lemming ridicule.

No faction has backpedal so hard on so many things so fast as lemmings.

So in 2012 sales,exclusives,scores,and superior multiplatforms matter oh and BC didn't matter,by 2015,scores,exlcusives,sales and superior multiplatforms didn't matter oh and all of the sudden BC was a must have feature.

That without talking about secret sauces,DX12 and the cloud sorry but like lemmings no faction on this place.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pedro

@tormentos said:

Pedro there is a REASON why you weren't here during the great lemming ridicule.

No faction has backpedal so hard on so many things so fast as lemmings.

So in 2012 sales,exclusives,scores,and superior multiplatforms matter oh and BC didn't matter,by 2015,scores,exlcusives,sales and superior multiplatforms didn't matter oh and all of the sudden BC was a must have feature.

That without talking about secret sauces,DX12 and the cloud sorry but like lemmings no faction on this place.

Oh boy. Classic flashback due to 360 PTSD. When would you stop being butthurt over Xbox 360 fannies running amok on your ass? Time to let it go man.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 tormentos

@Pedro said:

Oh boy. Classic flashback due to 360 PTSD. When would you stop being butthurt over Xbox 360 fannies running amok on your ass? Time to let it go man.

Well if you want to argue that the xbox one was the 360 be my guess,because all the back pedal happen this gen not last one.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pedro

@tormentos said:
@Pedro said:

Well if you want to argue that the xbox one was the 360 be my guess,because all the back pedal happen this gen not last one.

What the hell are you talking about? You really a Ron lite.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lundy86_4 said:
@tormentos said:
@lundy86_4 said:

I have 10.😂

Wait, he's admitted to having an alt, when did he admit this? i must have missed it.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2525 Posts

@ProtossRushX said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@Telekill said:

Fantastic news if it holds true. I applaud Microsoft for restarting the backwards compatibility train.

It's good to see at least one PS fan acknowledging this.

Anyway, I'll believe this when I see it though.

No dude im not acknowledging shit.

The PS2 and Played PS1 games

The PS3 played PS2 games and PS1 games.

And it didn't make you download the an emulated version it just ran off the system no frame rate dips are garbage like the xbox one which struggles to emulate good 360 games.

Xbox copied sony and nintendo they did BC way before.

You've got that all topsy-turvy.

Sony ripped off Nintendo, who ripped off Atari with basic console backward compatibility.

MS made the innovative decision to introduce their existing home computer BC standard to their console line too. It was a bold strategy, but I think gamers have appreciated it ever since.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lundy86_4

@i_p_daily said:

Wait, he's admitted to having an alt, when did he admit this? i must have missed it.

I forget the thread, but he did. I think we all know that eltormos was him (duh,) but he actually admitted to having an alt as supposedly he forgot about the tormentos account. Now I like to poke fun, cos he's always rambling about alts lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lundy86_4 said:
@i_p_daily said:

I forget the thread, but he did. I think we all know that eltormos was him (duh,) but he actually admitted to having an alt as supposedly he forgot about the tormentos account. Now I like to poke fun, cos he's always rambling about alts lol.

So, because he has alts he believes everyone else does, i mean it doesn't get much more sad than that, oh wait i forgot who we're talking about here, give it a day or 2 lol.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Wait, but I was told that playstation owners hate BC? Wasn’t that their argument ever since Microsoft announced it for Xbox?

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11271 Posts

@sancho_panzer said:

You've got that all topsy-turvy.

Sony ripped off Nintendo, who ripped off Atari with basic console backward compatibility.

MS made the innovative decision to introduce their existing home computer BC standard to their console line too. It was a bold strategy, but I think gamers have appreciated it ever since.

Loading Video...