Aliens: Colonial Marines marketed with fake gameplay demo walkthroughs

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

[QUOTE="carlisledavid79"]Got the game next to me here unopened.Michael0134567

I'll gladly take it if you don't want it.

I gather you either have Sucker Punch in your sig ironically? Or perhaps because most of the cast is smoking hot? Pray tell it isn't because you like that train wreck of a movie...
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#52 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

What the hell? :?

In the demo, that part when you're looking through the window at the planet looks awesome and atmospheric, yet looks so plain and dull in the final game.

How can this be allowed, excessive bullshoting or pulling out crap like this should be illegal, it's false advertising with some bait and switch added on top. They should get sued for this!

Rocker6

You mad?

If I had any interest and bought the game... oh yeah, I'd be mad!

Fortunately, it didn't come to that, so I'm just dissapointed seeing cheap tactics like this. But hey, at least the game got hammered by critics and gamers, which most likely implies lackluster sales, and well, they deserve that in full!

I'll get it sometime, looks good to me :P.

Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#53 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts
[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

[QUOTE="carlisledavid79"]Got the game next to me here unopened.dommeus

I'll gladly take it if you don't want it.

I gather you either have Sucker Punch in your sig ironically? Or perhaps because most of the cast is smoking hot? Pray tell it isn't because you like that train wreck of a movie...

Are you bothered by my tastes?
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

[QUOTE="Rocker6"]

[QUOTE="Michael0134567"]

You mad?

Michael0134567

If I had any interest and bought the game... oh yeah, I'd be mad!

Fortunately, it didn't come to that, so I'm just dissapointed seeing cheap tactics like this. But hey, at least the game got hammered by critics and gamers, which most likely implies lackluster sales, and well, they deserve that in full!

I'll get it sometime, looks good to me :P.

Enjoy, but my forays into Aliens games ended with old AVP2 back in 2001, which I loved a lot. Wasted countless hours in LAN parties with friends, and that campaign was awesome, with each race having their own storyline. Loved the variety.

That said, I do have a friend who's still crazy about Aliens games, he somehow loved the 2011 AVP, and he'll get this one too, probably get some enjoyment out of it. How will he pull it off though, that's beyond me! :P