Again bad news : XSS Lower Specs Will Make it Hard for Graphically Intensive Games to Hold up

• 95 results
Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16591 Posts

@loudheadphones: can't you read, it says up to 8k on the Xbox. The ps5 says 8k.

Lying scumbag sony

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 blaznwiipspman1

@sealionact: yep, he's very hypocritical, clowns 🤡 himself daily.

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By loudheadphones
Member since 2023 • 1185 Posts
@Pedro said:

@loudheadphones:

Not only in gold but bigger than the 4K.😂

@randy_lahey:The Tourist outputs a 4k image you 🤡.

Internal res is 8K. No need to ignore the fact, though. Yes, Tourist is an 8K game

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By loudheadphones
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@loudheadphones: can't you read, it says up to 8k on the Xbox. The ps5 says 8k.

Lying scumbag sony

It literally has next to 8K also a 4K mark. :/

Same as 4K/120 means 4K/120 all the time. :/ Of course 8K means support UP TO 8K. You don't need additional explanation that is UP TO 8K. Of course you knew when you bought a TV that is a 4K and you know that your TV has a support for up to 4k resolutions. :/

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#56 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70256 Posts

@loudheadphones said:

Internal res is 8K. No need to ignore the fact, though. Yes, Tourist is an 8K game

Nope! It is outputting 4K. You don't play internal resolution. Nice try though.😂

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 loudheadphones

@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

Nope! It is outputting 4K. You don't play internal resolution. Nice try though.😂

Loading Video...

Simple question : is Ori on XSX a 6K then?

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 GhostOfGolden
Member since 2023 • 2623 Posts

@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

What?!?! That‘s not right… 🤨

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

Thats why you go with 1 system for 10 years and make a slim or more premium version

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Randy_Lahey
Member since 2022 • 1803 Posts

@loudheadphones said:
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

Loading Video...

Jesus man, get a fire extinguisher for Pedro! the clown car just blew an engine

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Randy_Lahey
@ghostofgolden said:
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

It’s not right. Pedro is being his usual butthurt self because Playstation continues to shit all over his favourite brand. looks like he vanished from this thread after being decimated lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Pedro

@loudheadphones said:
Loading Video...

Nope! Because the output is 4K. Funny how reality works.😎

@randy_lahey said:

Jesus man, get a fire extinguisher for Pedro! the clown car just blew an engine

@randy_lahey said:

It’s not right. Pedro is being his usual butthurt self because Playstation continues to shit all over his favourite brand. looks like he vanished from this thread after being decimated lol.

pedro pedro pedro
pedro pedro pedro

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By blaznwiipspman1

@loudheadphones: so what, there are actually quite a few 4k 120 fps games on Xbox, mostly older gen games, but still alot. There's not a single 8k game on ps5. That is the difference. Stop spinning and shilling so hard, alt.

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro: I guess you need to manufacture an argument since you have none. Touryst on PS5 is an 8k 60fps game as corroborated by DF.

I guess we should trust a butthurt lem vs DF now, is that what you’re telling us?

🤡

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 GhostOfGolden

@randy_lahey said:

@Pedro: I guess you need to manufacture an argument since you have none. Touryst on PS5 is an 8k 60fps game as corroborated by DF.

I guess we should trust a butthurt lem vs DF now, is that what you’re telling us?

🤡

I wonder what Pedro was saying back when it was announced Titanfall 2 was 6K on the Series X (before we knew it was dynamic and never really hit 6K) I would usually dig this up, but meh

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#66 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3489 Posts

'tardedness aside do the Touryst is a pretty cool game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pedro
@randy_lahey said:

🤡

I guess the fact that the game does output at 4k really underscores your argument.🤣

@ghostofgolden said:

I wonder what Pedro was saying back when it was announced Titanfall 2 was 6K on the Series X (before we knew it was dynamic and never really hit 6K) I would usually dig this up, but meh

Never knew that 6k Titanfall 2 was "a thing", it is almost like no one cared or bragged about 6k Titatnfall 2.🤭

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By GhostOfGolden
@Pedro said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Never knew that 6k Titanfall 2 was "a thing", it is almost like no one cared or bragged about 6k Titatnfall 2.🤭

Oh it was a thing… I guess I’ll have to link you to the thread.

And super sampling (ssaa) is a thing. Ask a hermit. The output resolution and rendered resolution aren’t the same thing…

Randy_Lahey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Randy_Lahey

@Pedro: wtf are you talking about “doesn’t output at 4k”?

You’re all over the place pedantic Pedro. Manufacturing stupidity cause you can’t handle being incorrect.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:
@ghostofgolden said:

This 11 page thread features Kuu2 and Antwan running in circles trying to defend Titanfall 2 on the One X as a “native” 4K game that can hit 6K. They attempt to redefine the term “native“ while completely flip flopping on their “faux k” stance with the PS4 Pro.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pedro

@ghostofgolden: Now tell me how that changes the fact that I never knew that Titanfall 2 6k was "a thing"?🤭 It also doesn't change the fact that the output is 4k.

@randy_lahey said:

@Pedro: wtf are you talking about “doesn’t output at 4k”?

You’re all over the place pedantic Pedro. Manufacturing stupidity cause you can’t handle being incorrect.

That was typo. You could have figure that out yourself but you are too pissed over the fact that it the game doesn't output 8K on PS5.😎

@ghostofgolden said:

And super sampling (ssaa) is a thing. Ask a hermit. The output resolution and rendered resolution aren’t the same thing…

You are telling me that output resolution and internal resolution are not the same thing when I am literally stating this fact.🤭

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By GhostOfGolden
@Pedro said:

You are telling me that output resolution and internal resolution are not the same thing when I am literally stating this fact.🤭

You said, “You don't play internal resolution. Nice try though,” when that is literally what we are doing here. The game is rendering at 8K and it offers a benefit to the player despite the 4K output resolution. Super sampling has been a thing on consoles for years, and PC even longer. But you wanna be silly about this because of your schtick. So please, emoji us some more

And the Titanfall 6K thing went on for months here. Sorry you missed it. The hype REALLY died down when the initial One X patch performed worse than the PS4 Pro. Your Lem buddies jumped ship real quick…

PCLover1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 PCLover1980
Member since 2022 • 1279 Posts

@ghostofgolden said:
@Pedro said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Yep, SSAA is so good, but it's really not efficient, hence the industry has moved forward it. DLAA is the closest we can have to getting it right now, I guess.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pedro
@ghostofgolden said:
@Pedro said:

You said, “You don't play internal resolution. Nice try though,” when that is literally what we are doing here. The game is rendering at 8K and it offers a benefit to the player despite the 4K output resolution. Super sampling has been a thing on consoles for years, and PC even longer. But you wanna be silly about this because of your schtick. So please, emoji us some more

We play the out resolution. That is the fact. You are free to do mental gymnastics all you want but the facts don't change.😎

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#75 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44658 Posts

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12577 Posts

@ghostofgolden: The touryst only renders at 6k on the series X. PS5>XSX lol

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

We play the out resolution. That is the fact. You are free to do mental gymnastics all you want but the facts don't change.😎

Mental gymnastics?!?! If you put a native game and a supersampled game side by side, you can clearly see the difference…

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Pedro

@ghostofgolden: More of the mental gymnastics. Tell me, what resolution would be outputted from the game in question if you connected the PS5 to an 8k TV?🙃

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

@ghostofgolden: More of the mental gymnastics. Tell me, what resolution would be outputted from the game in question if you connected the PS5 to an 8k TV?🙃

PS5 - 8K rendered image output to 4K (supersampled) to an 8K screen

Xbox - 6K rendered image output to 4K (supersampled) to an 8K screen

Now removing the silly game you’re playing, a 8K rendered image output to 4K would look better than a 4K rendered image output to 4K. Again, super sampling isn’t anything new. The end user can notice and benefit from this… The PS5 doesn’t output to 8K at the moment, even though their box advertises it. That doesn’t change the fact that a supersampled output benefits the end user.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Pedro

@ghostofgolden: So, the facts Remains the Same that it is a 4K game in both instances. I did not think you were foolish enough to try to argue alongside someone that claim the PS5 has an 8K game but I was wrong.🤣

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

@ghostofgolden: So, the facts Remains the Same that it is a 4K game in both instances. I did not think you were foolish enough to try to argue alongside someone that claim the PS5 has an 8K game but I was wrong.🤣

Your logic is dumb. So a game that renders at 720p is a 4K game then??? As long as that’s the systems output resolution???

You‘ve spun yourself into the silliest pretzel yet

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3489 Posts

@ghostofgolden: So when you see 8k on a box, your expectation is a 4k output? Both of you are being silly about this.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

I'll pop back when the ps5 has as many 120 FPS games as the series s.

FPS is king

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 GhostOfGolden

@kathaariancode said:

@ghostofgolden: So when you see 8k on a box, your expectation is a 4k output? Both of you are being silly about this.

I don’t fall for marketing tricks. The PS5, 8K printed on the box or not, doesn’t output in 8K.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Pedro

@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

@ghostofgolden said:

I don’t fall for marketing tricks. The PS5, 8K printed on the box or not, doesn’t output in 8K.

"Pedro said something so I must argue even when I know he is right."🤣 Now spin spinderella.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

"Pedro said something so I must argue even when I know he is right."🤣 Now spin spinderella.

You said we don’t play the rendered resolution. We absolutely do. A higher internal resolution impacts image quality. You’re wrong and/or misunderstanding ssaa. My comment to another user who is also being disingenuous, but in a slightly different, but equally ridiculous way.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Pedro

@ghostofgolden: We play output and the game in question is not 8k because of the output, now spin spinderella spin. 🙃

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

@ghostofgolden: We play output and the game in question is not 8k because of the output, now spin spinderella spin. 🙃

Does internal resolution impact image quality, regardless of output resolution? Answer is yes

Can internal resolution impact framerate, impacting performance regardless of output resolution? Answer is yes

You can keep playing this silly game, but you’re wrong. You’re out here trying to tell us SSAA isn’t a thing just because this game none of us are playing, is rendering at a higher internal resolution on PS5 than on Xbox Series X. And if things were the other way around, you’d magically understand SSAA…

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Pedro

@ghostofgolden said:
@Pedro said:

Does internal resolution impact image quality, regardless of output resolution? Answer is yes

Can internal resolution impact framerate, impacting performance regardless of output resolution? Answer is yes

You can keep playing this silly game, but you’re wrong. You’re out here trying to tell us SSAA isn’t a thing just because this game none of us are playing, is rendering at a higher internal resolution on PS5 than on Xbox Series X. And if things were the other way around, you’d magically understand SSAA…

Let's see here. Someone made a claim about a specific game being 8k because of internal resolution but the game only outputs 4k. You stated and confirmed, "I don’t fall for marketing tricks. The PS5, 8K printed on the box or not, doesn’t output in 8K.". Now you are arguing about something that was never on the table. Sounds typical.😂

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

Let's see here. Someone made a claim about a specific game being 8k because of internal resolution but the game only outputs 4k. You stated and confirmed, "I don’t fall for marketing tricks. The PS5, 8K printed on the box or not, doesn’t output in 8K.". Now you are arguing about something that was never on the table. Sounds typical.😂

@ghostofgolden said:
@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

Wrong again Pedro

You said we “don’t play internal resolution.” Internal resolution impacts everything about a game.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Pedro
@ghostofgolden said:

Wrong again Pedro

You said we “don’t play internal resolution.” Internal resolution impacts everything about a game.

You don't, you play the output. What is there to discuss? What are you arguing?🤔

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:
@ghostofgolden said:

Wrong again Pedro

You don't, you play the output. What is there to discuss? What are you arguing?🤔

Image quality and performance are impacted by internal resolution. If they weren’t, SSAA wouldn’t be a thing… And the last time I checked, you are more impacted by image quality and performance as a gamer, than the literal output resolution. Your argument would also make all sub-4K and dynamic resolution games “4K” games solely based on the output resolution. But we don’t do that. Digital Foundry doesn’t do that. Nobody does…

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Pedro
@ghostofgolden said:

Image quality and performance are impacted by internal resolution. If they weren’t, SSAA wouldn’t be a thing… And the last time I checked, you are more impacted by image quality and performance as a gamer, than the literal output resolution. Your argument would also make all sub-4K and dynamic resolution games “4K” games solely based on the output resolution. But we don’t do that. Digital Foundry doesn’t do that. Nobody does…

You are arguing something that was not being argued. So, your typical schtick. 🤷🏽‍♀️

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

You are arguing something that was not being argued. So, your typical schtick. 🤷🏽‍♀️

@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

It’s right there in writing. We DO play internal resolution. We play internal resolution more than we play output resolution, for all the reasons I stated above.

Being oddly difficult and defensive over pro PS/anti Xbox information, as minuscule and insignificant as it may be, is your typical schtick 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Pedro

@ghostofgolden said:
@Pedro said:

@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

It’s right there in writing. We DO play internal resolution. We play internal resolution more than we play output resolution, for all the reasons I stated above.

Being oddly difficult and defensive over pro PS/anti Xbox information, as minuscule and insignificant as it may be, is your typical schtick 🤷🏾‍♂️

Nope! You play the output. It is really a simple concept. I know you want to argue about something because well it is your schtick.🙃

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GhostOfGolden

@Pedro said:

Nope! You play the output. It is really a simple concept. I know you want to argue about something because well it is your schtick.🙃

Ah, so all PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PS5 and Xbox Series X games are 4K! Internal resolution be damned. An argument NOBODY has made until now. THIS is the pretzel you’ve spun yourself into… Enjoy

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Pedro

@ghostofgolden said:

Ah, so all PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PS5 and Xbox Series X games are 4K! Internal resolution be damned. An argument NOBODY has made until now. THIS is the pretzel you’ve spun yourself into… Enjoy

You play output. The game in question is not outputting an 8k image. It is really that simple. Now spin Spinderella spin. 😂

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 loudheadphones

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@loudheadphones: so what, there are actually quite a few 4k 120 fps games on Xbox, mostly older gen games, but still alot. There's not a single 8k game on ps5. That is the difference. Stop spinning and shilling so hard, alt.

Loading Video...

loudheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 loudheadphones
@ghostofgolden said:
@Pedro said:

@Pedro said:
@loudheadphones said:

Don't bother, man. No wonder why Xbox peeps are digging their own grave. :/ Glad i've escaped that.