A Message For All Who Have Lost Faith In Nintendo

• 77 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TyberZannxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TyberZannxxxx
Member since 2009 • 712 Posts

Why are you all unwilling to give the Wii U a try? Why do you fail to realize that it takes time for good games to be released for any console? You all failed to understand that Nintendo had a limited amount of time for its E3 presentation. You should all check news regarding the Wii U to see what games are coming out for it and at least give the console a try and see if you like it and the games that are available for it. At least Nintendo is trying to cater to the hardcore gamer. A full launch lineup has yet to be released. Why are you all unwilling to at least see a full list of what games will be coming to the Wii U? WHY ARE YOU ALL BEING IMMATURE, GREEDY BRATS?

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts
lol damage control
m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Yeah they had a limited time and half of it was Reggie blabbling his mouth. He's an idiot.

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
TC = :cry: Go away, baby.
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

Lost faith in Nintendo?

lol

Is Reggie your personal Jesus?

Kingpin0114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kingpin0114
Member since 2008 • 2607 Posts

damage control indeed.

ispeakfact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ispeakfact
Member since 2011 • 5317 Posts
Nintendoland.
fueled-system

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fueled-system
Member since 2008 • 6529 Posts

Are you giving s a WIIU, because you realize that believe it or not these things are not free.

SRTtoZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SRTtoZ
Member since 2009 • 4800 Posts

lol what is this? tears my boy, tears.

Jamiemydearx3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Jamiemydearx3
Member since 2008 • 4062 Posts

everyone but the TC is a cow....:lol: tell me I'm wrong.

backtowar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 backtowar
Member since 2011 • 289 Posts

Nintendoland.ispeakfact

that game will be full of magic

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

You saw the conference? Atari could of did a better job. By the time Wii U hits there will be solid info on the new Playstation and Microsoft systems. Nintendo screwed up bad today. And Reggie being a smug prick that was in denial shows Nintendo's reall attitude. They are in for a bad awakening I am guessing.

mikeyMKII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 mikeyMKII
Member since 2009 • 754 Posts

Reggie heard you laughing.

me2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 me2002
Member since 2002 • 3058 Posts

your-tears-are-delicious.jpg.

backtowar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 backtowar

BTW Tc you're a loseer XD
If you wanna be "hardcore" play sports buddy jajaja

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
I bet many people will buy it when Zelda and Metroid are announced. I wouldn't get it today but maybe later with more games support.
backtowar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 backtowar

I bet many people will buy it when Zelda and Metroid are announced. I wouldn't get it today but maybe later with more games support.kuraimen

zelda and metroid are present in Nintendo Land lol

Avatar image for bonesawisready5
bonesawisready5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bonesawisready5
Member since 2011 • 4971 Posts
I don't get why people have to be rude and act like the world centers around them Wii U Fit, Nintendo Land aren't for you. Get over yourself. You aren't the entire industry. ZombiU looks shockingly amazing and Pikmin 3 looks as close to a Pixar movie as I've seen in games
Shockwave-DASH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Shockwave-DASH
Member since 2012 • 1093 Posts
Nintendoland.ispeakfact
It's either Nintendoland or read books with Sony.
rasengan2552

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rasengan2552
Member since 2009 • 5071 Posts

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdDXkgQnztIgsZfyZAGsX.

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#21 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts

I will still get on but not anytime soon whenever Zelda, Metroid or F-Zero come out

KingFrizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#22 KingFrizzy
Member since 2003 • 4684 Posts

Here's a message for you: this is what happens every year. If you HAVE faith in Nintendo there is something wrong with you. Every. Single. Year. They produce complete crap and their conferences suck and show off nothing original or interesting. This year we get rehashes from the GameCube, rehashes from the DS, rehashes from the Wii, and rehashes from the 360. Five years ago, it was rehashes from the N64, rehashes from the DS, rehashes from the SNES.

What faith do you have in Nintendo? To produce Pikmin 4 in 2016? Metroid Prime in 2017? Who cares at this point. You've played everything Nintendo has or will ever make. They are a churn and burn flop machine like Tyler Perry producing Madea goes to Nintendoland parts 1, 2 and 3.

What filth. What utter annihilation. This was the worst show since 2003 for sure.

dontshackzmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 dontshackzmii
Member since 2009 • 6026 Posts

i didnt like how we got two 2d mario games. Luigis mansion looks pretty intresting. I agree it was not a great show but i give them a c+ they some some intresting games like zombiu pikmin and so on. I would really like to see some in game graphics and more third party games however.

NaturalDisplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 NaturalDisplay
Member since 2010 • 548 Posts

This is like the PS Vita all over again except on a much larger scale.. I'm certain it will get better for nintendo, just wait till more games are announced!

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

Why are you all unwilling to give the Wii U a try? Why do you fail to realize that it takes time for good games to be released for any console? You all failed to understand that Nintendo had a limited amount of time for its E3 presentation. You should all check news regarding the Wii U to see what games are coming out for it and at least give the console a try and see if you like it and the games that are available for it. At least Nintendo is trying to cater to the hardcore gamer. A full launch lineup has yet to be released. Why are you all unwilling to at least see a full list of what games will be coming to the Wii U? WHY ARE YOU ALL BEING IMMATURE, GREEDY BRATS?

TyberZannxxxx

The visuals are dissapointing beyond belief

The tablet was terrible and akward

The game lineup is the ultimate joke in the gaming industry and then some

All in all, the last thing i would get me for gaming is WiiU

TyberZannxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TyberZannxxxx

[QUOTE="TyberZannxxxx"]

loosingENDS

You have failed to realize that

1. It takes time for graphics to get better

2. There are still games that are not yet announced to be released for Wii U.

3. You haven't even tried the tablet yet.

If you aren't even willing to try, then you will be missing out. Keep those 3 factors in mind.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

There is no games on my Wii...and there is hardly any on the soon to be released WiiU. Can you see why I am puzzled now? If they want to pour all their resources into mini game compilations and stupid casual junk, they won't get my purchase.

PS - ANOTHER NSMB...ANOTHER?!?!?! We have had 2 already and now 2 more are in developement. I am sick of them. Give me a 3D one please!

loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

[QUOTE="TyberZannxxxx"]

TyberZannxxxx

If you aren't even willing to try, then you will be missing out. Keep those 3 factors in mind.

1. Why wait years for them to get better and not get me a xbox 720 that will be miles better from day one ?

2. Sure there will be games, but why buy a WiiU now and not wait for a drop to 149$ or less, since my Wii only gave me 5 games and xbox 70 something

3. Sure, but i dont want to after what i have seen.

Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

[QUOTE="ispeakfact"]Nintendoland.Shockwave-DASH
It's either Nintendoland or read books with Sony.

you know... nintendoland doesn't sound so bad anymore...:|

TyberZannxxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TyberZannxxxx

[QUOTE="TyberZannxxxx"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

loosingENDS

1. Why wait years for them to get better and not get me a xbox 720 that will be miles better from day one ?

2. Sure there will be games, but why buy a WiiU now and not wait for a drop to 149$ or less, since my Wii only gave me 5 games and xbox 70 something

3. Sure, but i dont want to after what i have seen.

There's nothing stopping you from owning multiple consoles. But you should at least give the Wii U a chance.

MicrosoftRules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MicrosoftRules
Member since 2012 • 835 Posts

Why are all of the cows being mean to him? To the OP: I will definately wait and try it with that new slick controller, the tablet controller looks really good as well for more laid back games.

YoshiYogurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 YoshiYogurt
Member since 2010 • 6008 Posts
The ps3 and xbox fanboys on here are insane. They tote around 1 good game for their console and dismiss the 5+ WiiU and 5+ new 3ds games Nintendo has shown. Watchdog and Assasin's creed 3 are multiplat, so I'll be getting those for PC.
Joedgabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Joedgabe
Member since 2006 • 5134 Posts

The ps3 and xbox fanboys on here are insane. They tote around 1 good game for their console and dismiss the 5+ WiiU and 5+ new 3ds games Nintendo has shown. Watchdog and Assasin's creed 3 are multiplat, so I'll be getting those for PC. YoshiYogurt

I think you're too delusional... least you can do is be honest...... that presentation was totally weak...... and nothing new was actually revealed. Also another thing... The Wii-U plays with 2 different controllers in terms of multiplayer games.. so it's going to be retarded if one player has to play differently than the others. Whether he has an advantage or disadvantage.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Shinobishyguy
Member since 2006 • 22928 Posts

There is no games on my Wii...and there is hardly any on the soon to be released WiiU. Can you see why I am puzzled now? If they want to pour all their resources into mini game compilations and stupid casual junk, they won't get my purchase.

PS - ANOTHER NSMB...ANOTHER?!?!?! We have had 2 already and now 2 more are in developement. I am sick of them. Give me a 3D one please!

NaveedLife
they had galaxy in 2010 and SM3DL in 2011. If they come up with one so soon it'll be no worse that what they're doing with the 2d marios :|
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Hatiko
Member since 2006 • 4669 Posts

Does nintendo do any more shows outside of e3 for the rest of the year?

They aren't attending gamescom and they don't do TGS, summit already happened.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Nintendo already fooled many with the Wii. I would say most people will wait this time around how it works out.

NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

Shinobishyguy

they had galaxy in 2010 and SM3DL in 2011. If they come up with one so soon it'll be no worse that what they're doing with the 2d marios :|

At least they try with the 3D marios :P. I will admit NSMBWiiU does look better than the others, but son of a gun they all seem so similar. I won't act like my opinion is everyones opinion, but what I want to see is an epic adventure. I have not seen that from nintendo in quite awhile. They used to be the absolute KINGS of adventure. I don't know what happened :(.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

I watched Nintendo's conference very open minded. I was ready to be impressed by Nintendo's innovation and quality titles. Instead I got a bunch of casual crap and NintendoLand. I want the Wii U to be good since I have not owned a Nintendo console since N64 and was hoping that Nintendo could convince me to buy it. That's definitely not happening at this point in time. Hopefully we see some better stuff from Nintendo in the coming months

Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Hatiko

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"][QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

NaveedLife

At least they try with the 3D marios :P. I will admit NSMBWiiU does look better than the others, but son of a gun they all seem so similar. I won't act like my opinion is everyones opinion, but what I want to see is an epic adventure. I have not seen that from nintendo in quite awhile. They used to be the absolute KINGS of adventure. I don't know what happened :(.

If they could make adventure like ico or sotc that would be cool.

And they need a new hns game. It doesnt have to be bloody, just new. And no, this isn't a hns game:

Project-P-100-Small.jpg

Although it does look like it could be fun.

Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Shinobishyguy

NaveedLife

I really fail to see how mario embracing his old school roots is bad but hey, whatever floats your boat
Hatiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Hatiko

[QUOTE="NaveedLife"]

[QUOTE="Shinobishyguy"] they had galaxy in 2010 and SM3DL in 2011. If they come up with one so soon it'll be no worse that what they're doing with the 2d marios :|Shinobishyguy

I really fail to see how mario embracing his old school roots is bad but hey, whatever floats your boat

And if it wasn't like it is now people would be like "What is this? Why do thay have to ruin my favorite franchises?!"

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#42 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
I lost faith in Wii U, not Nintendo. Wii U press conference was bad, 3DS looked great as usual.
Shinobishyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Shinobishyguy

Hatiko

And if it wasn't like it is now people would be like "What is this? Why do thay have to ruin my favorite franchises?!"

seriously, the only two games in the series that could be considered "adventure" games (very loose using of the term) Would be SM64 and sunshine.

But apparently is something is level based it can't be epic for whatever reason

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#44 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

the bomb was supposed to be pikmin 3 or nintendo land....

but people are dissing nintendoland...and everyone else has never played a pikmin game...so:|

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

*shrug*

I'm still getting one probably. From what I've read of the conference, people hated it, but I didn't find a single thing that deterred me. Still want.

Funny thing about games that I don't want on a system, I tend not to buy them.

MLBknights58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MLBknights58
Member since 2006 • 5016 Posts

*shrug*

I'm still getting one probably. From what I've read of the conference, people hated it, but I didn't find a single thing that deterred me. Still want.

Funny thing about games that I don't want on a system, I tend not to buy them.

OniStrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 OniStrat
Member since 2003 • 1800 Posts

This is getting out of hand. All the disappointed Nintendo fanboys will come crawling back as soon as Nintendo announces the next Zelda, Mario, Metroid or whatever. I was a bit disappointed too, but the games will come eventually. Everybody needs to relax.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
WiiU has a good launch line up, but not good enough to buy day one, and we still don't know anything about its price, release date, or future releases.
curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#49 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts
I'd like to see more games, specs, and things...
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts
lol ZombiU lol