360 gains Max: The Curse of Brotherhood. It only does games. Thank you MS.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts
no there wasn't enough slow moving cave segments with forced torch usage.ReadingRainbow4
Yeah, load times.
Puckhog04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 Puckhog04
Member since 2003 • 22814 Posts

Looks great. What's this fascination with 2D platformers? Not that I mind, but there are so many of them. Looks great either way.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts
Soon to appear on a PC and PS3 near you.
Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]no there wasn't enough slow moving cave segments with forced torch usage.freedomfreak
Yeah, load times.

I wonder if the cave corridor was longer on the 360 version. :P

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52427 Posts

[QUOTE="freedomfreak"][QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]no there wasn't enough slow moving cave segments with forced torch usage.ReadingRainbow4

Yeah, load times.

I wonder if the cave corridor was longer on the 360 version. :P

I actually installed it. She walked faster then.
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#106 Badosh
Member since 2011 • 12774 Posts
Soon to appear on a PC and PS3 near you.APiranhaAteMyVa
Pc maybe, not PS3, it's a Microsoft first party game.
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 ReadingRainbow4

[QUOTE="APiranhaAteMyVa"]Soon to appear on a PC and PS3 near you.Badosh
Pc maybe, not PS3, it's a Microsoft first party game.

never say never, even heartless-soft loves Sony.

TheEpicGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 TheEpicGoat
Member since 2011 • 2006 Posts

I hate that most XBLA games are 1200.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#110 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Damn, I guess ms doesn't care anymore about retail. Guess that's been the case since 2009, shouldn't be surprised.Heil68

Halo4,Gears OF War Judgment,Tomb Raider.

TOns of XBLA games, jump in bro.

TR is exclusive? I guess when you don't have more than 3 franchises, you have to exaggerate..

There are actually a LOT of franchises. Microsoft just hasn't tapped into them all yet. Rumors of KI3, RalliSport and MechAssault is just the tip of the iceberg. A new Kameo? A new Links game? What, another Perfect Dark and PGR on the way? Shenmue 3 perhaps? Another Conker or. Amped 4? Oh wait, you're right, there's only 3 franchises (Halo, Forza, Fable, Crackdown, Gears, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldier). Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 blackace

I hate that most XBLA games are 1200.

TheEpicGoat
Yeah, but almost all of them go on sale for 800 or less. Some of them I got for free.
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 ReadingRainbow4

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]

blackace

TR is exclusive? I guess when you don't have more than 3 franchises, you have to exaggerate..

There are actually a LOT of franchises. Microsoft just hasn't tapped into them all yet. Rumors of KI3, RalliSport and MechAssault is just the tip of the iceberg. A new Kameo? A new Links game? What, another Perfect Dark and PGR on the way? Shenmue 3 perhaps? Another Conker or. Amped 4? Oh wait, you're right, there's only 3 franchises (Halo, Forza, Fable, Crackdown,Gears, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldier). Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

you really want another perfect dark with rares current track record? any talent that remains at that studio is long gone.

not really two franchises that should be paraded around imo.

edit: make that 3.

wait, make it 4.

Avatar image for WithoutGraceXII
WithoutGraceXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#114 WithoutGraceXII
Member since 2007 • 1797 Posts
Why thank a company? They're not giving you anything, you gotta pay boy.
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="Stringerboy"]

[QUOTE="ReadingRainbow4"]

Tomb raider does do one thing better, it loses my interest faster.

ReadingRainbow4

Not enough scripted setpieces?

no there wasn't enough slow moving cave segments with forced torch usage.

there wasn't enough of a strong supporting cast.

There wasn't enough tombraiding either

scripted setpieces that's pretty much what tombraider consisted of, and they were inferior to uncharted.

Let's not forget that Tomb Raider's platforming is inferior to Uncharted's.

I mean, being able to change direction mid-jump? In 2013? lmao

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 blackace
ITT: lems pretend they have games lolkuraimen
Never had to pretend. I'm playing them now. lol!! If having 900+ games in your library is pretending, then reality must suck for you.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#118 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]

blackace

There are actually a LOT of franchises. Microsoft just hasn't tapped into them all yet. Rumors of KI3, RalliSport and MechAssault is just the tip of the iceberg. A new Kameo? A new Links game? What, another Perfect Dark and PGR on the way? Shenmue 3 perhaps? Another Conker or. Amped 4? Oh wait, you're right, there's only 3 franchises (Halo, Forza, Fable, Crackdown, Gears, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldier). Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

Shenmue is Sega's. MS has no right over it and honestly of those, only a Conker would get me interested. Many people are asking for KI3 but I'm pretty sure it would be like Twisted Metal all over again i.e. old fans begging for it and when it comes out no one cares. Its a fighter... these types of games dont move consoles. PGR was basically substitue by Forza as the XBOX definitive racing game. I'm not saying it cant have both but I dont think a console can live with two competing racing franchises, especially a semi-arcade game. Arcade racers dont sell much anymore.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 ReadingRainbow4

[QUOTE="blackace"] There are actually a LOT of franchises. Microsoft just hasn't tapped into them all yet. Rumors of KI3, RalliSport and MechAssault is just the tip of the iceberg. A new Kameo? A new Links game? What, another Perfect Dark and PGR on the way? Shenmue 3 perhaps? Another Conker or. Amped 4? Oh wait, you're right, there's only 3 franchises (Halo, Forza, Fable, Crackdown,Gears, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldier). Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids. Mkavanaugh77

you really want another perfect dark with rares current track record? any talent that remains at that studio is long gone.

wait, make it 4.

Perfect Dark had many flaws but It was also alot of fun to play. First game I bought for the 360 and spent hours on its online multiplayer. Also got a AAA status here. Better than Killzone and Resistance thats for sure.

I think it got a 9 based solely on not having much competition at the time. people were excited to see some new tech mostly.

Avatar image for MstaPrimeMnista
MstaPrimeMnista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 MstaPrimeMnista
Member since 2013 • 1042 Posts
[QUOTE="kuraimen"]ITT: lems pretend they have games lolblackace
Never had to pretend. I'm playing them now. lol!! If having 900+ games in your library is pretending, then reality must suck for you.

Ahh alas, classic lemming delusion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]ITT: lems pretend they have games lolMkavanaugh77

Only thing to do is feel sorry for him. He is missing out on alot of great games for a great console. Sucks to be a immature fanboy.

Not really. If one has a PS3 and a PC he isnt exactly missing out much on the 360

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 blackace

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="Heil68"] TR is exclusive? I guess when you don't have more than 3 franchises, you have to exaggerate.. ReadingRainbow4

There are actually a LOT of franchises. Microsoft just hasn't tapped into them all yet. Rumors of KI3, RalliSport and MechAssault is just the tip of the iceberg. A new Kameo? A new Links game? What, another Perfect Dark and PGR on the way? Shenmue 3 perhaps? Another Conker or. Amped 4? Oh wait, you're right, there's only 3 franchises (Halo, Forza, Fable, Crackdown,Gears, Dance Central, Kinect Sports, Toy Soldier). Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

wait, make it 4.

I'd love another Perfect Dark and definitely another Links. Not sure why Microsoft purchased Access Software and then did nothing much with the franchise. I would take a sequel to any one of those games I've listed.
Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts
The graphics is beautiful, a bit like trine.rjdofu
Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Badosh
Why thank a company? They're not giving you anything, you gotta pay boy.WithoutGraceXII
I get it for free, since I'm their b1tch.
Avatar image for ninjapirate2000
ninjapirate2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ninjapirate2000
Member since 2008 • 3347 Posts

Aww yeah! Thank You MS!

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

Arcade game? smh son..

Badosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Badosh

Arcade game? smh son..

Douevenlift_bro
PSN game as GOTY, smh son.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"] Only thing to do is feel sorry for him. He is missing out on alot of great games for a great console. Sucks to be a immature fanboy.Mkavanaugh77

Not really. If one has a PS3 and a PC he isnt exactly missing much on the 360

More Solid Online, with gamers who actually like to talk to each other and communicate. Tons of XBLA games that are highly rated Multiplats that look and run better on the 360 Some of the highest rated exclusives (Halo,FOrza, Gears) Higher scoring than killzone, Gran Turismo, Resistance. Just a few good reasons on why youd be missing out.

More Solid Online, with gamers who actually like to talk to each other and communicate. - PC

Tons of XBLA games that are highly rated - That most of them are now on PC

Multiplats that look and run better on the 360 - PC

Halo Gears Forza, its all you talk about. If you want to play scores and awards than the PS3 wisn over the 360 exclusives. More GOTY awards and bigger ammount of AAA games on meta.

Gears 1 is on PC. Halo 1 and 2 are on PC. If Halo 3, Reach, 4, Forza and Gears 2, 3 is all they are missing then, as I said, they're not missing much...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

[QUOTE="Vatusus"]

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"] More Solid Online, with gamers who actually like to talk to each other and communicate. Tons of XBLA games that are highly rated Multiplats that look and run better on the 360 Some of the highest rated exclusives (Halo,FOrza, Gears) Higher scoring than killzone, Gran Turismo, Resistance. Just a few good reasons on why youd be missing out.Mkavanaugh77

More Solid Online, with gamers who actually like to talk to each other and communicate. - PC

Halo Gears Forza, its all you talk about. If you want to play scores and awards than the PS3 wisn over the 360 exclusives. More GOTY awards and bigger ammount of AAA games on meta.

Gears 1 is on PC. Halo 1 and 2 are on PC. If Halo 3, Reach, 4, Forza and Gears 2, 3 is all they are missing then, as I said, they're not missing much...

Dont involve PC, this is between PS3 and 360

Cows who praise their PS3 and Lems who praise their 360.

I have owned both consoles, but sold my 360 because I need quick money and I wa using the PS3 alot for streaming shows.

Ive played most exclusives and multiplats for both systems.

Halo is wayy better than Killzone and Resistance, Forza is wayy better than Gran Turismo5, GEars is also better than Killzone, Resistance, and Uncharted 1 and 3 (2 was top notch though)

Halo, Forza, and Gears are AAA games so you cant bash them.

Proof to more AAA and GOTY awards, or are u tslking out  your ass?

Halo1 and 2 are on the PC but they arnt on the PS3.

And I bet most cows here dont use their PC for gaming(if they even have a decent setup)

Just pathetic really.

Nope. what I said was: Providing you own a PS3 AND a PC, you're not missing out much on the 360

Halo is wayy better than Killzone and Resistance, Forza is wayy better than Gran Turismo5, GEars is also better than Killzone, Resistance, and Uncharted 1 and 3 (2 was top notch though)

Thats only your opinion. Not fact. I wont argue opinions. Now what exactly tells you the ones "missing out" on those franchises you like so much would like them? I tell you. Nothing.

Proof to more AAA and GOTY awards, or are u tslking out  your ass?

ok

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/ps3?view=condensed&sort=desc

PS3 number of exclusives above 90 - 12

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/score/metascore/all/xbox360?sort=desc&view=condensed

Number of 360 exclusives above 90 - 8

When it comes to GOTY wards I dont even think I've to point out that. Only on GS the PS3 has 3 Goty, while the 360 has 1 (I'll throw you a bone and let you count Gears of War, even though it isnt exclusive). Uncharted 2 won dozens of Goty, same with Uncharted 3. Journey, Demon's Souls, MGS4 etc, etc. What 360 exclusives stood out in Goty awards? Gears 1? Halo 3 maybe?

And I bet most cows here dont use their PC for gaming(if they even have a decent setup)

Cant speak about others but I do. My original statement was "If they have a PS3 AND a PC they arent missing much". If you couldnt back up your arguments against my original statement why the reply?

One thing is for sure. One with a X360 and a PC is missing out ALOT more than one with a PS3 and a PC. Most PC nowadays come with good enough specs. There are billions of PCs being sold throughout the world. What exactly makes you say they wont play those 360/PC "exclusives" on their home PC?

Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

Wonder when this 'exclusive' will go multiplat.

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="mems_1224"] Tomb Raider isn't exclusive but it sure as hell makes the only good PS3 franchise irrelevant mems_1224
I disagree, in fact it was rather flattering to see them take naughty gods direction with the franchise. Love it. Didn't get the AAA editors choice award though, but maybe they can get naughty gods as a consultant to push the ip to a real AAA. Hope for the best.

I agree, it was pretty refreshing to see what a real development team with talent could do with the Uncharted formula. Instead of just copying other people's gameplay mechanics and making a linear 6 hour action movie, Crystal Dynamics took Uncharted and gave it an innovative cover system(best in any TPS) :lol:, way more exploration, and shooting mechanics that felt challenging and rewarding :lol:. It helps that you can actually use stealth and gain new abilities as you progress so things stay fresh and not repetitive and boring like all of UC3

:lol: :lol:

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I disagree, in fact it was rather flattering to see them take naughty gods direction with the franchise. Love it. Didn't get the AAA editors choice award though, but maybe they can get naughty gods as a consultant to push the ip to a real AAA. Hope for the best. Speedzilla

I agree, it was pretty refreshing to see what a real development team with talent could do with the Uncharted formula. Instead of just copying other people's gameplay mechanics and making a linear 6 hour action movie, Crystal Dynamics took Uncharted and gave it an innovative cover system(best in any TPS) :lol:, way more exploration, and shooting mechanics that felt challenging and rewarding :lol:. It helps that you can actually use stealth and gain new abilities as you progress so things stay fresh and not repetitive and boring like all of UC3

he always likes to talk sh*t about anything Sony related, it sucks Uncharted has to be hated just because its a game from Sony first party devs but maybe one day he will grow up and join the rest of us in the world where Uncharted and Tomb Raider are both great games.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="soapman72"]Acctually the best MP game of this gen is not BF3, BFBC2 is a far better game...

soapman72

You're splitting hairs. Both are amazing. BF3 just did more for me. The maps are better and they got rid of being able to blow up the MCom stations which really pissed me off in the bad Company games. Also, the DLC has been outstanding. There was only one map pack that wasn't good and that was the crappy CoD style maps. End Game is sooooo good.

Better than Vietnam?

I didnt like the Vietnam expansion pack.
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 mems_1224
[QUOTE="Speedzilla"]

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]I agree, it was pretty refreshing to see what a real development team with talent could do with the Uncharted formula. Instead of just copying other people's gameplay mechanics and making a linear 6 hour action movie, Crystal Dynamics took Uncharted and gave it an innovative cover system(best in any TPS) :lol:, way more exploration, and shooting mechanics that felt challenging and rewarding :lol:. It helps that you can actually use stealth and gain new abilities as you progress so things stay fresh and not repetitive and boring like all of UC3Chris_Williams

he always likes to talk sh*t about anything Sony related, it sucks Uncharted has to be hated just because its a game from Sony first party devs but maybe one day he will grow up and join the rest of us in the world where Uncharted and Tomb Raider are both great games.

I've never denied that Uncharted 1 and 2 are great games. Would you like to try again?
mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 mems_1224

[QUOTE="mems_1224"][QUOTE="Heil68"] For the wealth of knowledge and entertainment. You should join us sometime.ReadingRainbow4

Nah, Ill stick to real video game podcasts.

invisible walls, epic battlecry?

Idk, I might check out their creation if it brings the lulz.

The only video game podcast I listen to is the bombcast tbh. They're usually 2-3 hours long and thats takes me about a week to listen to lol. Rooster Teeth's podcast is hilarious and thats kinda video game related so 2 I guess.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Chris_Williams
[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="Speedzilla"]

mems_1224

I've never denied that Uncharted 1 and 2 are great games. Would you like to try again?

so why are you comparing Tomb Raider to UNCHARTED 3, the weakest entry imo of the series. Hell why even compare the two, I can play tomb raider on my ps3, its not an exclusive.
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 ReadingRainbow4

[QUOTE="mems_1224"]Nah, Ill stick to real video game podcasts. mems_1224

invisible walls, epic battlecry?

Idk, I might check out their creation if it brings the lulz.

The only video game podcast I listen to is the bombcast tbh. They're usually 2-3 hours long and thats takes me about a week to listen to lol. Rooster Teeth's podcast is hilarious and thats kinda video game related so 2 I guess.

I don't think I've ever checked out the bombcast, I do like giant bomb tho.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Chris_Williams

just look at the scores, 

Halo, Forza, Gears have higher scores so it is fact.

Uncharted 2 is the only AAA game in its series the other two are not as good.

Demons SOul is on the 360

And stop acting like PS3 has much better exclusives.

They got some great ones like (Uncharted 2, MGS4, Killzone2,) but you cows act like you have a billion games that are better than what the 360 has to offer, and thats just not true.

ALot of them are flops

Allstar Battle Royal=6.5

God Of War Ascension-8/10

SLy Cooper=7.5

infamous2=7.5

Gran Turismo 5=8/10

Those right there are some lackluster games, and dont stand up to Halo, Forza, and Gears.

The launch games for the 360 even score higher than those

Kameo=8.7

PDZ=9/10

Mkavanaugh77

you act like everyone likes Halo, Gears and Forza and its nice that you are only using gamespot ratings because you know gamespot is the holy messaih of game reviews and always gets it right. We just so happen to use this site, what if this was a site that scored Killzone higher then Gears of War. Yo logic is flawed sir

Speedzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Speedzilla
Member since 2012 • 1732 Posts

just look at the scores, 

Uncharted 2 is the only AAA game in its series the other two are not as good. Uncharted 3 is not AAA :?

Demons SOul is on the 360 Demon's Souls is on the 360 :?

They got some great ones like (Uncharted 2, MGS4, Killzone2,) but you cows act like you have a billion games that are better than what the 360 has to offer, and thats just not true.

ALot of them are flops

Allstar Battle Royal=6.5

SLy Cooper=7.5

infamous2=7.5

Gran Turismo 5=8/10

Those right there are some lackluster games, and dont stand up to Halo, Forza, and Gears.

Kameo=8.7

PDZ=9/10

Mkavanaugh77

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 blackace

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="kuraimen"]ITT: lems pretend they have games lolMstaPrimeMnista

Ahh alas, classic lemming delusion.

Ahh alas more classic cow damage control. I know the truth hurts. Deal with it.

Jack-Burton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Jack-Burton
Member since 2013 • 2435 Posts
ImBatman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 ImBatman-
Member since 2013 • 1279 Posts

just look at the scores, 

ALot of them are flops

Allstar Battle Royal=6.5

SLy Cooper=7.5

infamous2=7.5

Gran Turismo 5=8/10

Kameo=8.7

PDZ=9/10

Mkavanaugh77

AAA means 9 or higher, right? Might want to check Uncharted 3's score. Demon's Souls IS only on PS3. The fact is that PS3 owners have alot more variety in the quality games they can choose from while 360 owners only have 3 franchises, 2 of which are shooters.

Edit: forgot to say thank you to MS

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 blackace

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"][QUOTE="Vatusus"]

Not really. If one has a PS3 and a PC he isnt exactly missing much on the 360

Vatusus

More Solid Online, with gamers who actually like to talk to each other and communicate. Tons of XBLA games that are highly rated Multiplats that look and run better on the 360 Some of the highest rated exclusives (Halo,FOrza, Gears) Higher scoring than killzone, Gran Turismo, Resistance. Just a few good reasons on why youd be missing out.

If you own PS3 and XBox 360, you don't really need PC. There's only 2-3 titles that I even care about on the PC. The most exclusive I enjoy are on the XBox 360 and PS3. There's even more exclusives on the Wii that I would play. Anyways, good try.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 blackace

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]

just look at the scores, 

ALot of them are flops

Allstar Battle Royal=6.5

SLy Cooper=7.5

infamous2=7.5

Gran Turismo 5=8/10

Kameo=8.7

PDZ=9/10

ImBatman-

AAA means 9 or higher, right? Might want to check Uncharted 3's score. Demon's Souls IS only on PS3. The fact is that PS3 owners have alot more variety in the quality games they can choose from while 360 owners only have 3 franchises, 2 of which are shooters.

Edit: forgot to say thank you to MS

I don't think Microsoft needs much thanks. They're the company that's actually make a profit. There are a lot more then 3 franchises on the XBox 360. There is a huge amount of variety on the XBox 360. All you guys see are exclusives. Consumers see games. Only hardcore gamers care about exclusives. When there are over 900+ games on the XBox 360 consumer are going to have a LOT of variety.
Frostbite24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Frostbite24
Member since 2003 • 4536 Posts

Holy sh!t that looks amazing. How come I haven't heard of this game yet?