(2010) PS3 exclusive vs XBOX 360 exclusive

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-HIV-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 -HIV-
Member since 2005 • 130 Posts

Ok last year no doubt about it that the PS3 exclusive won big time.In thePS3 corner they got Uncharted 2, Infamous, Demon Soul and Killzone 2. While in the 360 corner they only have Left 4 Dead 2, Forza 3 and ???. With the fight taking 4 against 2 the PS3 won with no problems what so ever. Anyway the 360 lost the battle. But this year the fight is going to be brutal.

PS3 VS 360

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake

Yakuza 3 VSSplinter Cell Conviction

Last Rebellion VS Mass Effect 2

The Last Guardian VS Fable 3

Gran Turismo 5 VS Crackdown 2

The Agent VSMetro 2033

God of War 3 VS Halo Reach

Which console will be the victor for this year? Will it be a draw? Or will some of the exclusives be delayed to next year? What do you think?

BURSTIIIFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 BURSTIIIFIRE
Member since 2007 • 2025 Posts

Aside from GoW 3 there isn't much I want on the PS3. Halo Reach & Alan Wake >>>>> All PS3 exclusives

Cypress_290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Cypress_290
Member since 2007 • 418 Posts

Console Exclusives FTW!!! *Flame shield on maximum overdrive*

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts
Splinter Cell, Mass Effect, and Metro 2033 aren't exclusives. Try harder.
Modern_Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Modern_Unit
Member since 2010 • 1511 Posts

Ok last year no doubt about it that the PS3 exclusive won big time.In thePS3 corner they got Uncharted 2, Infamous, Demon Soul and Killzone 2. While in the 360 corner they only have Left 4 Dead 2, Forza 3 and ???. With the fight taking 4 against 2 the PS3 won with no problems what so ever. Anyway the 360 lost the battle. But this year the fight is going to be brutal.

PS3 VS 360

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake Push

Yakuza 3 VSSplinter Cell Conviction

Last Rebellion VS Mass Effect 2

The Last Guardian VS Fable 3

Gran Turismo 5 VS Crackdown 2 WTF is this comparison?

The Agent VSMetro 2033 Not going to comment

God of War 3 VS Halo Reach Push

Which console will be the victor for this year? Will it be a draw? Or will some of the exclusives be delayed to next year? What do you think?

-HIV-

88mphSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 88mphSlayer
Member since 2010 • 3201 Posts

GT5 vs. Crackdown 2?

also Agent and TLG probably aren't coming out this year, Agent was just announced at least year's E3 and it's not like MAG rockstar doesn't make new IP's in a year, and TLG will probably sell better any other time than the holiday months

-HIV-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 -HIV-
Sorry if you guys get confused. I could just list down the games. But I decided to do it in this vs mode, so that it would be interesting.
-HIV-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -HIV-

GT5 vs. Crackdown 2?

88mphSlayer
I know it doesn't match. But I don't know what to do with it. I just list down the games and put it on random in this vs mode. Except fot the God of War 3 vs Halo Reach Lol
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

PS3 VS 360

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake

Yakuza 3 VS Splinter Cell Conviction Not exclusive. Will be the better game most likely however

Last Rebellion VS Mass Effect 2 Last Rebellion will suck. ME2 is not exclusive

The Last Guardian VS Fable 3 The Last Guardian will be God in gaming form. How dare you put Fable up against it.

Gran Turismo 5 VS Crackdown 2 This is just a silly pairing

The Agent VS Metro 2033 Not exclusive

-HIV-

PS3, it does get God in gaming form after all.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

A lot of those 360 "exclusives" aren't actually exclusive.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Modnation Racer is missing and if we are counted Mass Effect and such than MLB 10 The Show should be counted as well.

Regardless, both consoles have a great line up and Alan Wake will be the first 360 exclusive that would actually make me consider getting a 360 (as well as ME2)

The_Quarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 The_Quarian
Member since 2010 • 135 Posts

ActicEdge

The sad part is, certain people believe that.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Silverbond

Modnation Racer is missing and if we are counted Mass Effect and such than MLB 10 The Show should be counted as well.

BPoole96

Or, you know, neither can count because neither are exclusive and this is, in fact, an exclusive comparison.

Shoaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#14 Shoaka
Member since 2009 • 643 Posts

Regardless, both consoles have a great line up and Alan Wake will be the first 360 exclusive that would actually make me consider getting a 360 (as well as ME2)

BPoole96

Personally, in a 360 vs. Ps3 debate, any game that you can play on the 360 but can't on the Ps3 or vice versa, should be considered exclusive or have as much weight as exclusives, so count them both.

The_Quarian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 The_Quarian
Member since 2010 • 135 Posts

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Silverbond

Or, you know, neither can count because neither are exclusive and this is, in fact, an exclusive comparison.

Oh snap.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Silverbond

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Shoaka

Personally, in a 360 vs. Ps3 debate, any game that you can play on the 360 but can't on the Ps3 or vice versa, should be considered exclusive or have as much weight as exclusives, so count them both.

Unless, of course, the thread is clearly about comparing exclusives.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

The_Quarian

The sad part is, certain people believe that.

The Last guardian is bar some new Mario game (or Yoshi's Island 3) my most anticipated game thus far into the gen. It is God in gaming form. Trico will be fantastic.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Silverbond

He already had them in and for comparison sake putting down all the PS3 exclusives vs. Alan Wake, Halo Reach, and Fable 3 would not really work in a "Versus" type thread.

I don't really care about the "console exclusive" thing anymore. I don't do PC gaming so a PC/360 multiplat is still I game I can't play as a PS3 only owner so I don't care if it counts. In this case, we are comparing PS3 games Vs. 360 games. Since those games are not in PS3's library, they definitely can be used against what PS3 has to offer for this year

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#19 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
like i've said before, i think the PS3 has the 'better' exclusive lineup, but overall i think the 360 exclusives combined with several "console exclusives" makes its lineup bigger and better than that of the PS3 this year.
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#20 Theguy56
Member since 2003 • 1379 Posts

[QUOTE="-HIV-"]

PS3 VS 360

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake

Yakuza 3 VS Splinter Cell Conviction Not exclusive. Will be the better game most likely however

The Last Guardian VS Fable 3 The Last Guardian will be God in gaming form. How dare you put Fable up against it.

ActicEdge

It may be God in gaming form, but nothing has been released that relates to ingame footage lol.

Wait...where's 3D Dot Game Heroes?

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BPoole96

[QUOTE="Shoaka"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

Silverbond

Since we are comparing the PS3 and 360, and not the Wii or the PC in this thread, they can be used as exclusives. This is coming from a "Cow" as well

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="-HIV-"]

PS3 VS 360

Heavy Rain VS Alan Wake

Theguy56

It may be God in gaming form, but nothing has been released that relates to ingame footage lol.

Wait...where's 3D Dot Heroes?

Do you need footage to believe in God? Also 3D dot heroes looks fun. I see it getting a 7.5.

Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Theguy56

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

Wait...where's 3D Dot Heroes?

Do you need footage to believe in God? Also 3D dot heroes looks fun. I see it getting a 7.5.

I must have faith then! Yeah I can see 3D Dot Heroes getting a 7.5 after Famitsu's score.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Silverbond

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

He already had them in and for comparison sake putting down all the PS3 exclusives vs. Alan Wake, Halo Reach, and Fable 3 would not really work in a "Versus" type thread.

I don't really care about the "console exclusive" thing anymore. I don't do PC gaming so a PC/360 multiplat is still I game I can't play as a PS3 only owner so I don't care if it counts. In this case, we are comparing PS3 games Vs. 360 games. Since those games are not in PS3's library, they definitely can be used against what PS3 has to offer for this year

I don't know what thread you're reading through, but this one clearly had the TC attempting to compare exclusives. Now if the 360 only has Alan Wake, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, and Fable 3 then that's sort of the 360 fanboys' problem isn't it?

If I were making a VS thread I'd just put N/A in for the 360's side.

themyth01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25 themyth01
Member since 2003 • 13924 Posts
[QUOTE="LongZhiZi"]Splinter Cell, Mass Effect, and Metro 2033 aren't exclusives. Try harder.

It is a PS3 vs 360, PS3 doesn't have them, 360 does. And yes 360 definitely has the upper hand by much this year.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Silverbond

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

[QUOTE="Shoaka"]

BPoole96

Since we are comparing the PS3 and 360, and not the Wii or the PC in this thread, they can be used as exclusives. This is coming from a "Cow" as well

And I agree. However, that's not the case here because we see that the TC clearly meant to compare exclusives.

CleanNJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 CleanNJerk
Member since 2009 • 2104 Posts
I think they are neck and neck in terms of exclusives that have proven themselves. Such as Halo Reach and The Last Guardian. Considering God of War 3 kills any 360 exclusive or PS3 exclusive this year I won't even mention it. And really not interested in exclusivity as much as I am playing as many games possible which I will love on both platforms.
BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

Silverbond

I don't know what thread you're reading through, but this one clearly had the TC attempting to compare exclusives. Now if the 360 only has Alan Wake, Halo Reach, Crackdown 2, and Fable 3 then that's sort of the 360 fanboys' problem isn't it?

He's comparing exclusives between the 2 platforms. Mass Effect 2 is on 360. It is not on PS3. The PC is not included in this thread. This is solely between PS3 and 360 so games that are on the 360 definitely can be used to counter PS3 exclusives. If this was a PC vs. PS3 vs. 360, than the 360 could not use them

Edit: I don't want to turn this into a "Are console exclusives counted?" thread so you can have your own views on it but the way I see it they should count if we are only comparing the 2 platforms

Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Theguy56

If I'm not mistaken, the Wii has some great titles coming this year.

beast667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 beast667
Member since 2005 • 3397 Posts
The only real winners here are the people that own both consoles and can play all the great exclusives. Everyone else fails :P
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ActicEdge

Theguy56

Lol, this is SW, we can;t talk about the destruction of hardcore gaming here.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Silverbond
It is a PS3 vs 360, PS3 doesn't have them, 360 does. And yes 360 definitely has the upper hand by much this year. themyth01
Except this a PS3 exclusive vs 360 exclusive thread as clearly evidenced by the title and the fact TC mentioned exclusives in the OP.
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Theguy56

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

ActicEdge

Ah, silly me. Sometimes I just forget where I am.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#34 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

Why am I seeing Multiplats vs Exclusives? Misleading title!

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Silverbond

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

BPoole96

He's comparing exclusives between the 2 platforms. Mass Effect 2 is on 360. It is not on PS3. The PC is not included in this thread. This is solely between PS3 and 360 so games that are on the 360 definitely can be used to counter PS3 exclusives. If this was a PC vs. PS3 vs. 360, than the 360 could not use them.

Exclusivity does not depend on whether or not certain systems are included. That's like me calling Tekken 6 exclusive in a PS3 vs PC comparison because the PC doesn't have it. Fact of the matter is this, those games add to the library in overall comparisons but in exclusive comparisons like this one, they shouldn't count.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

Theguy56

Yeah, just don't lt it happen again. The sooner the fad dies the better . . .

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
Metro and ME and Splinter Cell are exclusives? news to me....
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
Lol these threads are pointless because every single thread that says it compares exclusives has multiplats in it.
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Theguy56

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

ActicEdge

Sorry :( I shall not speak in favour of the Wii ever again in these parts. This, I vow.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Silverbond

[QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

[QUOTE="Theguy56"]

Theguy56

Sorry :( I shall not speak in favour of the Wii ever again in these parts. This, I vow.

Yeah. We're gonna need you to change your spelling of "favour" to "favor." It's also one of those SW rules.

Hmm... and to say something on topic, that comparison would have been lovely it was actually an exclusive comparison. Perhaps I should make one.

93soccer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 93soccer
Member since 2009 • 4602 Posts
LOL seriously?? GT5 vs Crackdown 2?? The game's have NOTHING in common. Anyways for me Halo: Reach and Alan Wake>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GOW 3 and PS3 exlcusives
Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Theguy56

[QUOTE="Theguy56"][QUOTE="ActicEdge"]

Silverbond

Yeah. We're gonna need you to change your spelling of "favour" to "favor." It's also one of those SW rules.

I can't be European either? Man this place is harsh!
LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts
[QUOTE="themyth01"][QUOTE="LongZhiZi"]Splinter Cell, Mass Effect, and Metro 2033 aren't exclusives. Try harder.

It is a PS3 vs 360, PS3 doesn't have them, 360 does. And yes 360 definitely has the upper hand by much this year.

First of all, I totally disagree that the 360 has the upper hand. Second of all, the title of the thread clearly explains we're comparing exclusives. You can't just disregard the platforms you don't wish to talk about when discussing exclusives. Those games are on multiple platforms, even if we aren't discussing those platforms. A multiplat is...a multiplat. Of course, I'm getting that sinking feeling that I'm basically talking to a wall now, so I'll stop.
ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ActicEdge

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

[QUOTE="Theguy56"] Sorry :( I shall not speak in favour of the Wii ever again in these parts. This, I vow.Theguy56

Nah, I'm Canadian. I think I "favour" our spelling more ;)

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BPoole96

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

Silverbond

He's comparing exclusives between the 2 platforms. Mass Effect 2 is on 360. It is not on PS3. The PC is not included in this thread. This is solely between PS3 and 360 so games that are on the 360 definitely can be used to counter PS3 exclusives. If this was a PC vs. PS3 vs. 360, than the 360 could not use them.

Exclusivity does not depend on whether or not certain systems are included. That's like me calling Tekken 6 exclusive in a PS3 vs PC comparison because the PC doesn't have it. Fact of the matter is this, those games add to the library in overall comparisons but in exclusive comparisons like this one, they shouldn't count.

Tekken 6 would be exclusive to PS3 if we are only comparing the PC and PS3. PS3 has it. PC doesn't.

They aren't going to count as exclusives on the spreadsheet or anything since that compares all 4 platforms. If we are narrowing it down and simply looking at 2 platforms and the games that comes out for them, fact is that 360 has Mass Effect 2 and PS3 doesn't

-HIV-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -HIV-
[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

[QUOTE="Silverbond"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

He's comparing exclusives between the 2 platforms. Mass Effect 2 is on 360. It is not on PS3. The PC is not included in this thread. This is solely between PS3 and 360 so games that are on the 360 definitely can be used to counter PS3 exclusives. If this was a PC vs. PS3 vs. 360, than the 360 could not use them

Edit: I don't want to turn this into a "Are console exclusives counted?" thread so you can have your own views on it but the way I see it they should count if we are only comparing the 2 platforms

Yes I totally agree with you. It doesn't have to be 100% exclusive. The 360 will use what ever it takes in this fight. The 360 has the games. So they might as well use it against the PS3. It would be a waste not to use it.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Silverbond

[QUOTE="Theguy56"][QUOTE="Silverbond"]

ActicEdge

Oh yeah? Well, I have more authoritah than you, Actic. Therefore, the SW gods "favor" my endeavor to abolish the use of "favour" in "favor" of the word "favor."

As in: The SW gods seem to favor the PS3 this year because it might have more quality exclusives than the 360 which at the mostmight have four.

Theguy56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Theguy56

[QUOTE="Theguy56"][QUOTE="Silverbond"]

ActicEdge

Ah, I'm not alone in using a language foreign to SW.
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Silverbond

If we are narrowing it down and simply looking at 2 platforms and the games that comes out for them, fact is that 360 has Mass Effect 2 and PS3 doesn't

BPoole96

EXACTLY! But that does not translate into exclusive.

-HIV-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -HIV-
Ok forget the TC. It was my mistake. The Tilte should be (2010) PS3 games vs 360 games Happy now?