QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

? Looks f'ing mediocre. I can't believe lems are hyping this trash.

Looks like a last gen game compared to Infamous lol.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12066 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

lol holy shit, i never knew this many people gave a shit about crackdown.

Well, 2.5 pages are whining about how the game looks by people who have zero interest or intent of purchasing the console let alone the game.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@kuu2 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Well, 2.5 pages are whining about how the game looks by people who have zero interest or intent of purchasing the console let alone the game.

So you put up a thread for people to comment on and anyone who doesn't say the shit game you're promoting looks great is 'whining' now?

Post a link to a game that isn't garbage and you'll get better results. I'm sure you'll get the hang of this whole internet thing if you keep at it.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 kuu2

@blueinheaven said:
@kuu2 said:
@mems_1224 said:

So you put up a thread for people to comment on and anyone who doesn't say the shit game you're promoting looks great is 'whining' now?

Post a link to a game that isn't garbage and you'll get better results. I'm sure you'll get the hang of this whole internet thing if you keep at it.

Nope, try harder.

blueinheaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#155 blueinheaven
Member since 2008 • 5554 Posts

@kuu2 said:
@blueinheaven said:
@kuu2 said:
@mems_1224 said:

Nope, try harder.

Try harder at what? You brought everyone's attention to the game, people commented, you claim they are 'whining' because you don't agree with their opinion.

You are the one who needs to try harder to understand cause and effect. Don't post garbage and people won't reply pointing out that aforementioned garbage is actually, ya know, garbage. If you can't handle that just don't post at all as honest replies instead of people trotting out what you want to hear is upsetting you greatly.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 kuu2

@blueinheaven: the only garbage is the the typical shit post we get from you. We get it your superior game taste is on fleek.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#157 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

I thought you posted a video of Firefall at first. Had to look twice.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Angry Sony Fan and their filthy ALTs always downplaying fun gameplay.

It's ok guys you too can experience the amazing power of One X and Azure with CrackDown 3. We want everyone to be a better gamer with 4K.

They prefer the Sony "play by yourself cinematic game". Crackdown features co-op/multiplayer without the touching, emotional and gripping story. You dont have a dragon following you, no little super agent son to care for, no annoying brother getting you into trouble. So i can see why they don't like straight up action. Then a few people just blatantly lying.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By QuadKnight

OP is butthurt people are saying Crackdown 3 looks like hot garbage. Why did you post this shit in SW if your feelings about the game are easily hurt? What did you expect people to say about this mediocre looking game? If this was a PS4 exclusive you would be trashing it. The only reason you're hyping this turd is because it's an Xbone "exclusive".

The game looks like straight up trash, I can't believe they worked for years on this. Infamous SS takes all kinds of dumps on it from both a graphical and gameplay perspective.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@kuu2: I prefer to see incoming Halo 6 and Gears of War 5... http://www.dualshockers.com/new-halo-gears-of-war-amazing-phil-spencer/

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#161 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

@quadknight: Nailed it. Lol

If you cant take people having a different opinion than you OP, maybe dont make threads?

Honestly I was looking forward to this game, then I saw the E3 trailer and completely lost all interest.

lilhurk1985187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#162 lilhurk1985187
Member since 2014 • 571 Posts

Day one.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26650 Posts
@quadknight said:

OP is butthurt people are saying Crackdown 3 looks like hot garbage. Why did you post this shit in SW if your feelings about the game are easily hurt? What did you expect people to say about this mediocre looking game? If this was a PS4 exclusive you would be trashing it. The only reason you're hyping this turd is because it's an Xbone "exclusive".

The game looks like straight up trash, I can't believe they worked for years on this. Infamous SS takes all kinds of dumps on it from both a graphical and gameplay perspective.

Agreed on this. Looks like the same boring snoozefest that Saints Row 4 was.

I love how he's calling them all Sony fans, even though I'm strictly a PC gamer.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@boycie said:
@tigerbalm said:

This is what xbox fans have been salivating for? MS has delivered again, Phil regime has been pumping out garbage.

Wow that's your 3rd comment on this game. Either you are really jealous or after some attention.

Yeah I noticed this also, he/she is one very salty alt lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56343 Posts

@BigBadBully said:

@davillain-: check the eurogamer article on crackdown 3 dated June 19th in which the actual dev discuss it. Taking word from people on this forum isnt the best. Destruction is limited to areas in the campaign, while the multiplayer portion is full on and not limited.

If we dont see multiplayer at Gamescom, then i'll throw up a red flag.

MS needs to show something for MP at least. If they don't bother to show it off at Gamescon, guess I'll just go in blindly when I play it at launch.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52451 Posts

3-4 years in development and it literally looks like Crackdown in 4K.

They've been doing ****-all.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#167 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

Train-wreck

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44238 Posts

This thread is full of'em. lol Good stuff. :P

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

3-4 years in development and it literally looks like Crackdown in 4K.

They've been doing ****-all.

Only takes a blind fanboy to defend this quick salvage attempt. I hope the devs are at least a bit embarrassed.

timblhd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 timblhd
Member since 2003 • 42 Posts

Crackdown 1 was fun but this really doesn't look much of an improvement, they were pretty mindless games and I can't think of a worse title for them to launch alongside the X1X, Sea of thieves should have been a launch title with a new first party game.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#171 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@kuu2:

@kuu2: Love all the explosions and different weapons. Don't like the animation and the cartooning cell shading. Still looks too much like the older Crackdown. With all that power the XB1X has, the graphics should have been upgraded to a next-level. What they original showed the first time Crackdown 3 was revealed, the graphics were better. This is definitely a downgrade. I'm sure the game will still be fun, which is important, but visually the game is a slap in the face to Crackdown fans. The game should look much, much better. We'll see what the final result is with this game.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 SecretPolice

@blackace:

I'm thinking they're playing the game on X1 so I'm betting playing it on X1X we'll see it being severely Upgraded. We'll see soon I guess. Still though, this game is gonna be a blast, I have no doubt.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 blackace

@quadknight said:

Don't think it's trash, but it should look a lot better. If the gameplay and fun is there, it could still be a big seller, even with the lowend visuals. Not sure why you even care, as you don't own an XB1 and will never get this game.

Here, lets look at some exclusives on your favorite platform that looks 10Xs worse then Crackdown 3. lol!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyjob9325MY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAjSWiQI-w0

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts
@blackace said:
@quadknight said:

Don't think it's trash, but it should look a lot better. If the gameplay and fun is there, it could still be a big seller, even with the lowend visuals. Not sure why you even care, as you don't own an XB1 and will never get this game.

Here, lets look at some exclusives on your favorite platform that looks 10Xs worse then Crackdown 3. lol!!

you're trying too hard... those games were never advertised as a big deal for PS4 unlike Crackdown for Xbox. Microsoft underdelivers yet again.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

@kvally: Lol @ the media. They dont know whats good for them. this game looks like dogshit.

_SKatEDiRt_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 _SKatEDiRt_
Member since 2007 • 3117 Posts

Looks extremely generic. Prototype wannabe

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By QuadKnight

@blackace said:
@quadknight said:

I own a PC brah, and it's coming to the Windows Store on PC. I'll never get it because it's absolute trash and I don't waste my time with mediocre games.

If this game was a PS4 exclusive the OP would be bashing it and you know it. This games you posted were never hyped and I didn't even know they existed until you posted them now. Crackhead 3 is being positioned as a big MS AAA exclusive and had it's own stage at E3 and has been hyped for years by MS and lems. You're trying way too hard lol.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#178 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Lots of jealous PS fans lol

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 kuu2

@blackace said:

@kuu2:

@kuu2: Love all the explosions and different weapons. Don't like the animation and the cartooning cell shading. Still looks too much like the older Crackdown. With all that power the XB1X has, the graphics should have been upgraded to a next-level. What they original showed the first time Crackdown 3 was revealed, the graphics were better. This is definitely a downgrade. I'm sure the game will still be fun, which is important, but visually the game is a slap in the face to Crackdown fans. The game should look much, much better. We'll see what the final result is with this game.

Finally a relevant critique that is not full of anger and hate.

I totally agree the game was downgraded which is sad. Based on the chaos, physics, and explosions I am seeing in that trailer I don't know if graphic quality could have been better.

@SecretPolice said:

@blackace:

I'm thinking they're playing the game on X1 so I'm betting playing it on X1X we'll see it being severely Upgraded. We'll see soon I guess. Still though, this game is gonna be a blast, I have no doubt.

Why would MSoft do that though? Your biggest show of the year and you show the game on the weakest hardware?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By kuu2

@kvally said:

But would it be GSpot without them?

Its almost Fall so they know the drought is incoming.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@kvally: You mean like you, secretpolice, kuu2, etc trolling away in ps4 threads? Wow, what a surprise, this site has trolls, no way!

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 kvally

@vfighter said:

@kvally: You mean like you, secretpolice, kuu2, etc trolling away in ps4 threads? Wow, what a surprise, this site has trolls, no way!

Awe you are so cute. We just want to pet you!

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By kvally

@kuu2 said:
@kvally said:

Our PS4 drought is already here I am afraid :(

Wormy2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Wormy2000
Member since 2017 • 14 Posts

The first Crackdown game was hella fun, this one looks even more fun to play.

You know cows are jelly when they call it poop lmao!

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@kvally said:
@kuu2 said:
@kvally said:

Nothing since February and nothing on the horizon for the rest of the year save GT sport

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By kvally
@darkangel115 said:
@kvally said:
@kuu2 said:
@kvally said:

Nothing since February and nothing on the horizon for the rest of the year save GT sport

Well, they are rockin' the remasters. Hence the nickname RemasterStation. FF12 and Crash remaster FTL!

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts
@kvally said:
@Shewgenja said:
@kvally said:
@Shewgenja said:

Why do they refuse to show the multiplayer?

They already did. Now they are showing campaign.

Link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWANLy9TjRc

A link from a 2015 demonstration?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@lexxluger said:
@kvally said:
@Shewgenja said:
@kvally said:
@Shewgenja said:

Why do they refuse to show the multiplayer?

Link?

You don't understand. Microsoft are such software geniuses with the most amazing game creation tools ever. The games start out finished and as time goes on, they get less finished. That's why Master Chief Collection was the way it was.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 blackace

@pinkanimal said:
@blackace said:
@quadknight said:

you're trying too hard... those games were never advertised as a big deal for PS4 unlike Crackdown for Xbox. Microsoft underdelivers yet again.

Doesn't matter, they are still exclusives that don't live up to the platform standard. There were other games like No Man's Sky, Killzone: SF & Knack that weren't visually incredible as well. Many of these games were hyped more then Crackdown 3. None of them look as good as Horizon: Zero Dawn. Sony & Nintendo has underdelivered in the past as well. I don't have to try hard. It's pretty easy to see and find. Sure Microsoft underdelivered visually, but we'll see how well the game plays when it's released.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 PinkAnimal

@blackace: the difference is, even if Sony had underdelivered here and there, it has delivered too with ease. What has Microsoft delivered? Halo Wars? Lol. Microsoft is in debt, Sony not so much.

Wormy2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 Wormy2000
Member since 2017 • 14 Posts

@pinkanimal said:

@blackace: the difference is, even if Sony had underdelivered here and there, it has delivered too with ease. What has Microsoft delivered? Halo Wars? Lol. Microsoft is in debt, Sony not so much.

Other than the best console out(XBox One S)Microsoft delivers a whole lot of tears to you jelly cows, lmao!

Microsoft will deliver more tears from you salty cows when the Xbox oneX is released!

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

You haters are going to be owned in a month.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 SecretPolice

@kuu2 said:
@blackace said:

@kuu2:

Finally a relevant critique that is not full of anger and hate.

I totally agree the game was downgraded which is sad. Based on the chaos, physics, and explosions I am seeing in that trailer I don't know if graphic quality could have been better.

@SecretPolice said:

@blackace:

Why would MSoft do that though? Your biggest show of the year and you show the game on the weakest hardware?

All I Herd was Mooooo. :O Lolol, Of course I kid. :P

Anyhooie, Because unlike Phony, MS is honest and are showing the game in the way Most will see it. I mean, heck, X1X isn't even out yet and no way, no how is that footage representative of Mighty X1X game-play.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 kvally

@Shewgenja said:
@lexxluger said:
@kvally said:
@Shewgenja said:
@kvally said:

Link?

You don't understand. Microsoft are such software geniuses with the most amazing game creation tools ever. The games start out finished and as time goes on, they get less finished. That's why Master Chief Collection was the way it was.

MCC remaster was their attempt at keeping up with the RemasterStation. MS failed. Nobody can remaster like Sony.

PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

If you told me this was crackdown footage from the Xbox 360 I'd probably believe you. It doesn't look like a generational leap over the original.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 PinkAnimal

@kvally said:
@Shewgenja said:
@lexxluger said:
@kvally said:
@Shewgenja said:

Link?

MCC remaster was their attempt at keeping up with the RemasterStation. MS failed. Nobody can remaster like Sony.

They should keep doing remasters though, since most Sony remasters look better than the new Crackdown.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#198 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@pinkanimal said:

They should keep doing remasters though, since most Sony remasters look better than the new Crackdown.

Lol, they really don't

cheesie253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 cheesie253
Member since 2003 • 1014 Posts

While I agree the game isn't a graphically amazing showpiece, those saying it looks like Crackdown on 360 might want to go back and play Crackdown again.

Outside of the fact that it's not a great looker I think it looks fun so far. I loved the first Crackdown so if they can capture that feeling and expand on it I'm in. Although not as excited as I was when it was first announced/ shown.

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#200 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4582 Posts

I'm happy for those excited to play this, but it just doesn't do anything for me at this point. Luckily there is still development time, so my opinion can be changed.