coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 coldness6
Member since 2005 • 610 Posts

I don't if you have heard about this new RPG SE is making with MS and Tri-Ace...It's exclusively on the XBox360(which is very sad to me :( )...I just wanna know your thoughts about this game? would you buy it? or buy the XBox360 if you don't have one for it? I don't it's going too far ahead of myself,but share your thoughts anyways :)

Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts

I don't if you have heard about this new RPG SE is making with MS and Tri-Ace...It's exclusively on the XBox360(which is very sad to me :( )...I just wanna know your thoughts about this game? would you buy it? or buy the XBox360 if you don't have one for it? I don't it's going too far ahead of myself,but share your thoughts anyways :)

coldness6

I wouldn't get a 360 just for this one, for ninja Gaiden 2, halo 3 and bioshock maybe but this game just doesn't stir my interest.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts
I'm not that into this game, but it will be alright. I don't think it will sell though.
Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts
im not really that interested in it i don't buy rpg's for my 360
Avatar image for queen_valentine
queen_valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 queen_valentine
Member since 2004 • 5870 Posts
Yeah, I'm not too interested in it either. Then again, I don't really know anything about it except the little information that SE has released.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 IpodHero176

im not really that interested in it i don't buy rpg's for my 360 Sprigain

Why?

coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 coldness6
Maybe it's nothing important,but then again it could be something! (I'm not sure but I think this's the first time MS and SE ever worked together! )
Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Andraxal
Member since 2006 • 1814 Posts
Two companies that have seemed to lose some of their good publicity lately, but you never know it could be the start of something new and great, but I hope not because it's on the 360, and I'd prefer them on Sony consoles-no offense.
Avatar image for Fenian_lostsoul
Fenian_lostsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fenian_lostsoul
Member since 2005 • 5500 Posts

Two companies that have seemed to lose some of their good publicity lately, but you never know it could be the start of something new and great, but I hope not because it's on the 360, and I'd prefer them on Sony consoles-no offense. Andraxal

Well at least the desin of the antagonist(I'm assuming that's the guy with the black armor) looks interesting, the guy in white on the other hand...

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 IpodHero176

Two companies that have seemed to lose some of their good publicity lately, but you never know it could be the start of something new and great, but I hope not because it's on the 360, and I'd prefer them on Sony consoles-no offense. Andraxal

Of course you do.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#11 kryu88
Member since 2006 • 9301 Posts
From what I've seen of it, it looks like a hack n' slash, real time, kind of RPG. Not like Last Remnant, as in Dynasty Warriors, but not a typical RPG. I wouldn't buy a 360 specifically for it, it would kinda take a lot for me to buy a 360, just not that many games I'm intrerested in for it...
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 IpodHero176

From what I've seen of it, it looks like a hack n' slash, real time, kind of RPG. Not like Last Remnant, as in Dynasty Warriors, but not a typical RPG. I wouldn't buy a 360 specifically for it, it would kinda take a lot for me to buy a 360, just not that many games I'm intrerested in for it...kryu88

Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Cry On, KOTOR 3...

Tell me when I can stop

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kryu88

[QUOTE="kryu88"]From what I've seen of it, it looks like a hack n' slash, real time, kind of RPG. Not like Last Remnant, as in Dynasty Warriors, but not a typical RPG. I wouldn't buy a 360 specifically for it, it would kinda take a lot for me to buy a 360, just not that many games I'm intrerested in for it...IpodHero176

Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Cry On, KOTOR 3...

Tell me when I can stop

You can stop, the only games I would care about there would be KOTOR 3 and maybe Eternal Sonata, but that may be coming to the PS3 stateside so.....

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Andraxal
Yes, please stop.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 IpodHero176

Yes, please stop. Andraxal

Why?

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 kryu88

[QUOTE="Andraxal"]Yes, please stop. IpodHero176

Why?

Can't stand to see so many M$ games said in one sitting? :P

I was just thinking about the title of this game again.....so does it mean you can't discover what isn't there? Infinite = never ending....undiscovery means...you aren't looking for anything? Not looking for a never ending....what??!?! :?

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 IpodHero176
[QUOTE="IpodHero176"]

[QUOTE="Andraxal"]Yes, please stop. kryu88

Why?

Can't stand to see so many M$ games said in one sitting? :P

I was just thinking about the title of this game again.....so does it mean you can't discover what isn't there? Infinite = never ending....undiscovery means...you aren't looking for anything? Not looking for a never ending....what??!?! :?

I think that's the reason.

Good point with the title.

Andraxal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Andraxal

There's two ways two ways to percieve that

1) You're never looking for an ending to something

2) Infinite undiscovered area/or items perhaps?

SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

Maybe it's nothing important,but then again it could be something! (I'm not sure but I think this's the first time MS and SE ever worked together! )coldness6

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Project Sylpheed for XBox 360 done by SE?

Personally I am willing to give it a shot; I love all the games by SE and Tri-Ace that I have experienced so far, and I welcome the addition of more good RPG's for the 360. Please believe me, friends, as much as I am loyal to the Playstation (I do dislike Microsoft), I really think there is so much potential with the 360 and the marriage of next-gen gaming and RPG's. (not ignoring the PS3 of course - I just don't have one yet). If you can get past the fact of the company who created the console, there is a lot of fun to be had there, and isn't that what gaming is all about? :)

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 kryu88

[QUOTE="coldness6"]Maybe it's nothing important,but then again it could be something! (I'm not sure but I think this's the first time MS and SE ever worked together! )SymonDezyn

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Project Sylpheed for XBox 360 done by SE?

Personally I am willing to give it a shot; I love all the games by SE and Tri-Ace that I have experienced so far, and I welcome the addition of more good RPG's for the 360. Please believe me, friends, as much as I am loyal to the Playstation (I do dislike Microsoft), I really think there is so much potential with the 360 and the marriage of next-gen gaming and RPG's. (not ignoring the PS3 of course - I just don't have one yet). If you can get past the fact of the company who created the console, there is a lot of fun to be had there, and isn't that what gaming is all about? :)

Ya! It's about having fun, not about which company "wins" the console war, that's just a side show :P

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 IpodHero176
[QUOTE="SymonDezyn"]

[QUOTE="coldness6"]Maybe it's nothing important,but then again it could be something! (I'm not sure but I think this's the first time MS and SE ever worked together! )kryu88

Ya! It's about having fun, not about which company "wins" the console war, that's just a side show :P

That's right. It doesn't matter which console wins, but how much fun you can have with that console you have. Gaming is about having fun(for us), not a civil war.

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
although I would be upset if my colsoe lost and I was no longer able to get good games or exclusives.
SymonDezyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#23 SymonDezyn
Member since 2006 • 4927 Posts

although I would be upset if my colsoe lost and I was no longer able to get good games or exclusives.N8A

I don't know but I don't think one will "win" or "lose" over the other....at least it seems that although there are always going to be exclusives for one or the other, there will be many more games that will be multi-platform. Either way, I plan on eventually having all the consoles so I don't have to miss out :) Just in case, you know?

oathkeeper_kh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#24 oathkeeper_kh
Member since 2005 • 416 Posts

To be honestI have never heard of this game til now, particularly because I really don't pay that much attention to games coming out for the Xbox360, I'm just not a fan of that system. So this will more than likely be a skipped title for me unless something drasticallychanges my mind and I go out and buy a 360 but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

pistolera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 pistolera
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts
Well from the little I've seen, I'm interested. It's probably a long ways from being released but I'll watch for new videos to come out.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="N8A"]although I would be upset if my colsoe lost and I was no longer able to get good games or exclusives.SymonDezyn

I don't know but I don't think one will "win" or "lose" over the other....at least it seems that although there are always going to be exclusives for one or the other, there will be many more games that will be multi-platform. Either way, I plan on eventually having all the consoles so I don't have to miss out :) Just in case, you know?

Same with me, but the PS3 will be my last console to get.

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 N8A
[QUOTE="SymonDezyn"]

[QUOTE="N8A"]although I would be upset if my colsoe lost and I was no longer able to get good games or exclusives.IpodHero176

I still haven't settled into a next gen console.  I need to get a high def tv first, then finish up some of my backlogged games, then the next gen system can happen.  who knows though because by the time i catch up it could be ps4 and xbox 1080
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 kryu88
[QUOTE="IpodHero176"][QUOTE="SymonDezyn"]

[QUOTE="N8A"]although I would be upset if my colsoe lost and I was no longer able to get good games or exclusives.N8A

I still haven't settled into a next gen console. I need to get a high def tv first, then finish up some of my backlogged games, then the next gen system can happen. who knows though because by the time i catch up it could be ps4 and xbox 1080

I'm one of those few people that seems to care less about HD gaming....I mean..the resolution is slightly better....woot....doesn't add or take away from my gaming experience..my PS3 games look just fine on my SDTV :lol:

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 IpodHero176
[QUOTE="N8A"][QUOTE="IpodHero176"][QUOTE="SymonDezyn"]

[QUOTE="N8A"]although I would be upset if my colsoe lost and I was no longer able to get good games or exclusives.kryu88

I still haven't settled into a next gen console. I need to get a high def tv first, then finish up some of my backlogged games, then the next gen system can happen. who knows though because by the time i catch up it could be ps4 and xbox 1080

I'm one of those few people that seems to care less about HD gaming....I mean..the resolution is slightly better....woot....doesn't add or take away from my gaming experience..my PS3 games look just fine on my SDTV :lol:

Great minds think alike:)

I completely agree! Ok, a game has high resolution graphics. Ok the characters are detailed, but what about the story or gameplay? If those are ignored, I don't buy the game.

I'm wondering when gaming became all about graphics:|

Some people now would choose Crisis Core(no offense FF7 fans) over Chrono Trigger, because of the graphics, which is really sad, since both games are pretty good(but CT is a lot better:P ).

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 N8A
Well i'm not really one to worry abotu the graphics because i still bust our mike tysons punchout and the original zelda for a play atleast once every six months. Tyson still kicks my butt.
kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kryu88

Well i'm not really one to worry abotu the graphics because i still bust our mike tysons punchout and the original zelda for a play atleast once every six months. Tyson still kicks my butt.N8A

:lol: Tyson is such a jerk in that game :P

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 IpodHero176

[QUOTE="N8A"]Well i'm not really one to worry abotu the graphics because i still bust our mike tysons punchout and the original zelda for a play atleast once every six months. Tyson still kicks my butt.kryu88

And a cannibal in the real world:lol:

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 N8A
[QUOTE="kryu88"]

[QUOTE="N8A"]Well i'm not really one to worry abotu the graphics because i still bust our mike tysons punchout and the original zelda for a play atleast once every six months. Tyson still kicks my butt.IpodHero176

yeah get hit in the first 90 sec and you go down...so cheap.
I hate knowing about stuff so early that you go days and weeks before you get any new info.
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 IpodHero176
[QUOTE="IpodHero176"][QUOTE="kryu88"]

[QUOTE="N8A"]Well i'm not really one to worry abotu the graphics because i still bust our mike tysons punchout and the original zelda for a play atleast once every six months. Tyson still kicks my butt.N8A

yeah get hit in the first 90 sec and you go down...so cheap.
I hate knowing about stuff so early that you go days and weeks before you get any new info.

I agree with you.

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
I don't know enough about it, but the name is a huge turn off.
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

I don't know enough about it, but the name is a huge turn off.GunnerVIII

I love the name. I think it's really original.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 kryu88

[QUOTE="GunnerVIII"]I don't know enough about it, but the name is a huge turn off.crushgoil

It is creative....creatively confusing :? :P

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 IpodHero176
[QUOTE="crushgoil"]

[QUOTE="GunnerVIII"]I don't know enough about it, but the name is a huge turn off.kryu88

It is creative....creatively confusing :? :P

:lol:

True.

Cronaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cronaroth
Member since 2004 • 3011 Posts
Whats with all the Xbox 360 hate? Overall the 360 has a better RPG library and Blue Dragon is an awesome game. I love it to bits. Im not a 360 fan boy (I own all three next gen consoles). but right now-PS3 deserves the beating its been getting with Sony's decisions (the 40GB stripdown is just...horrible....)
cloud31blunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 cloud31blunt
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts
ive seen a few picks and it seems like an excellent game but i wont be getting it because i dont have a 360 and dont plan on getting one
AzelKosMos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#41 AzelKosMos
Member since 2005 • 34194 Posts
I'm really looking forward to this game. I saw a video of it on GS (not to mention screens and artwork!) So I can't wait! :D But I do want to know alot more about it. Will have to wait and see.
Lady_Bahamut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Lady_Bahamut
Member since 2007 • 1224 Posts

I took a look at the TGS trailer for it awhile ago out of curiousity and it looked really interesting. Although I'll probably never play it as I don't ever plan on getting and Xbox360. It's really not and RPGamers choice of console.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 IpodHero176

I took a look at the TGS trailer for it awhile ago out of curiousity and it looked really interesting. Although I'll probably never play it as I don't ever plan on getting and Xbox360. It's really not and RPGamers choice of console.

Lady_Bahamut

It's becoming like one though.

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
Never ending ofnot finding. The name really makes my head bobble. I hope its story is good, and the name actually holds a meaning in the actual game. What if you beat the game, and you realize that despite everything the characters have done, they haven't accomplished anything, so they try again, and it ends up the same way:lol:
crushgoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 crushgoil
Member since 2006 • 2554 Posts

Never ending ofnot finding. The name really makes my head bobble. I hope its story is good, and the name actually holds a meaning in the actual game. What if you beat the game, and you realize that despite everything the characters have done, they haven't accomplished anything, so they try again, and it ends up the same way:lol:GunnerVIII

That would be quite amusing!!! It's possible that the true meaning just doesn't properly translate from Japanese to English? Or possibly it seems like they're really not finding out anything, but they discover that it's the journey not the destination that proves to be important? It's really hard to evaluate when we know so little about the game. I agree with you though, I do hope that the name has great significance in the meaning of the actual game!

coldness6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 coldness6

[QUOTE="GunnerVIII"]Never ending ofnot finding. The name really makes my head bobble. I hope its story is good, and the name actually holds a meaning in the actual game. What if you beat the game, and you realize that despite everything the characters have done, they haven't accomplished anything, so they try again, and it ends up the same way:lol:crushgoil

That would be quite amusing!!! It's possible that the true meaning just doesn't properly translate from Japanese to English? Or possibly it seems like they're really not finding out anything, but they discover that it's the journey not the destination that proves to be important? It's really hard to evaluate when we know so little about the game. I agree with you though, I do hope that the name has great significance in the meaning of the actual game!

I agree with Yuna! But then again,maybe they planned the whole thing! Only time will tell.....or SE :P

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 IpodHero176

crushgoil

If that's the truth, then this game will be very interesting. I hope that's what the concept is, and if you replay it, you can take different paths, and find out new things the previous ones didn't have.

kryu88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kryu88
[QUOTE="crushgoil"]

IpodHero176

If that's the truth, then this game will be very interesting. I hope that's what the concept is, and if you replay it, you can take different paths, and find out new things the previous ones didn't have.

Multiple paths in an RPG always makes you go back for more, or alternate endings (Chrono series) make an RPG have high replay value. It's hard to believe so many RPGs don't take advantage of that, multiple endings are awesome, yet only a few games actually use the concept....

cloud31blunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 cloud31blunt
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts
[QUOTE="IpodHero176"][QUOTE="crushgoil"]

kryu88

Multiple paths in an RPG always makes you go back for more, or alternate endings (Chrono series) make an RPG have high replay value. It's hard to believe so many RPGs don't take advantage of that, multiple endings are awesome, yet only a few games actually use the concept....

I agree i perfer a game with multiple endings to one with only 1 because i can get more moneys worth out of the game.