lightwarrior179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#1 lightwarrior179
Member since 2006 • 3422 Posts

In case you missed the amazing 7-minute long FFXIII trailer shown at TGS 09 here are few links to it :

Youtube Link (Subbed) 

GameTrailers Link (HD)

I personally enjoyed the trailer and thought that it did well to show few bits of everything we've seen about FFXIII so far. All the announced characters get their share of limelight in the trailer. Moreover, there is some good amount of gameplay shown in the trailer as well. It's good to see that the game does contain the "drama" bit we all love about FF series.

SE have hinted that the "over-the-top" visual design reminiscent of FFVII and FFVIII might return in FFXIII. And while it is nice to see all the flashy battles and some very NEAT graphics, I didn't like the fact that summons turn into mechanized vehicles of sorts and then attack. Dunno, it might have some relation with the plot but it sounds like a degraded idea to me. 

After you've watched it,do tell us what do you think of it? 

pikastar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 pikastar
Member since 2006 • 3405 Posts

I loved the trailer! Made me even more excited for the game, if thats even possible :lol: I like the drama and the story looks very interesting. The trailer gave us some info on everyone which was nice. Plus they now have the trailer dubbed in English. The voice actors sound really good! I agree with the summons, though I still like the Shiva bike

Fantasy_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Fantasy_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 14159 Posts
Characters, except for Snow resemble those of FFXIII humes. >__>