Which QB would you want on your team

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tking1293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#51 Tking1293
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts
[QUOTE="Big_T-Mac"]Favre. Simply the best. BTW, Joe Namath is by far the most overrated player in football history. Anyone with any basic football knowledge knows that

I only put Namath because I hate him and want to see his low percentage. I didn't know John would have such a low one though...
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#52 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts

Of course a Colts fan like yourself probably just made this thread to stir up something well guess what Peyton has one ring... and Brady and the Pats have 3 now get over it.  Oh and by the way if Brady is so overrated how come he puts up some pretty good stats year in and year out because overrated QBs don't do that (about 24-28 tds and 3000+ yards these past 4 seasons and dont forget about leading the league in yards in 2005).  Yea really overrated find another way to slam one of the best QBs in the league because this overrated and system QB crap is old now.

xtermin8er93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53 xtermin8er93
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts

Iv got no worys. My tEm allredy has the best QB in the NFL. Peyton Manning.

kdt55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 kdt55
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
Michael Vick...because this year, it all comes to fruition.  The weapon is ready.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#55 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="cametall"] Probably because more people rather have Marino or Elway than Brady he's getting upset :(Zero-Pirate

Yep, Tom Brady equals most overrated quarterback in the NFL.  Even a CFL backup could be a "great" quarterback on that team!

Okay, I really didn't want to have to say this (since I'm not too fond of the Pats) but Brady isn't overrated. He has won three Super Bowls and keeps doing a solid job year in and year out with different WR's every time! how can that be considered overrated? I don't think he is the best QB but he can win ball games. Doesn't have the best stats but he also doesn't need them because his team creates (and sometimes gets) a lot of breaks. He does what needs to get done and rarely screws up. There isn't a CFL QB I would take over Brady and there are only a handful I would take in the NFL for that matter! So quit hating on Brady just because you worship the Colts (who played in one of, if not THE, most boring Super Bowl in a long long while!).

Zero-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 Zero-Pirate
Member since 2003 • 2156 Posts

[QUOTE="Zero-Pirate"][QUOTE="cametall"] Probably because more people rather have Marino or Elway than Brady he's getting upset :(nickdastick

Yep, Tom Brady equals most overrated quarterback in the NFL. Even a CFL backup could be a "great" quarterback on that team!

Okay, I really didn't want to have to say this (since I'm not too fond of the Pats) but Brady isn't overrated. He has won three Super Bowls and keeps doing a solid job year in and year out with different WR's every time! how can that be considered overrated? I don't think he is the best QB but he can win ball games. Doesn't have the best stats but he also doesn't need them because his team creates (and sometimes gets) a lot of breaks. He does what needs to get done and rarely screws up. There isn't a CFL QB I would take over Brady and there are only a handful I would take in the NFL for that matter! So quit hating on Brady just because you worship the Colts (who played in one of, if not THE, most boring Super Bowl in a long long while!).

Where did you get that I was worshiping the Colts?  I hate them!  And I didn't say I would take a CFL QB over Brady, I just said a CFL QB could be good on that team.  And I'm not saying that Brady isn't good, I'm just saying that there are better QBs in the NFL and I think Brady gets far more credit than he deserves.

Also, for whoever said anything about Brady having 3 Superbowl rings, so does Kevin Faulk, where's the talk about him being one of the best running backs ever?Â