sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#201 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts

Not only the Who Dat Nation mad about the trade but Sproles wife was very upset.

You know what. I hope the who dat nation become like the smarks in wwe. Booing Jimmy Graham every time he catches the ball. BOO GRAHAM! Now if the Eagles use Sproles right, Eagles will wipe the floor with anybody.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#202  Edited By The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@The-Apostle said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

@monkeytoes61 said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

And apparently the Lions DID pick up Tate! 5 year contract with undisclosed terms right now.

Wow if we get the QB situation straightened out that offense is going to be INSANE!!!

Hate to burst your bubble, but Tate is nothing special. Elusive on punt returns, but really an average receiver. I'm glad we let him walk.

He is a relatively strong receiver to pair up with Megatron which is a big deal. Tate could start looking a lot better on the lions with how worried teams are about Megatron, not to mention we have Bush in the mix as well.

Tate really is just a nice strong tool to give our offense variety/options and if the new coach can take advantage of it our offense will be pretty devastating. They were already capable of making big plays and this just gives them more opportunities.

The big concern though is if the QB situation will get taken care of...

Yeah, Tate honestly has me worried if Stafford can get himself together...

If Stafford picks up his game I see the Lions pretty easily taking their division. The Packers proved to be way too reliant on Rodgers this year and were just in shambles without him. Their defense would not stand a chance against an improved Stafford with Tate now on the line-up.

Not to be picking on the Packers, they just happen to be the real rival in the division....

This is the exact reason I'm worried... :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

Wilfork looking to be released according to ESPN. :(

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#204  Edited By DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

@LostProphetFLCL:

Imagine what the team that led the league in drops (Lions) and had a 4th quarter lead in 7 of their 9 losses could do with a receiver that only dropped 5 passes in 3 years.

This is good news.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 DaBrainz

@monkeytoes61 said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

And apparently the Lions DID pick up Tate! 5 year contract with undisclosed terms right now.

Wow if we get the QB situation straightened out that offense is going to be INSANE!!!

Hate to burst your bubble, but Tate is nothing special. Elusive on punt returns, but really an average receiver. I'm glad we let him walk.

5 drops in 180 attempts. What am I missing.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

@sfkm2: Dude...our offseason has been amazing. Wake up and smell the rainbows, man

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 The-Apostle

I'll be so angry if Jermichael Finley goes anywhere other than the Packers... We resigned Quarless but he's no Finley...

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By The-Apostle
@DaBrainz said:

@monkeytoes61 said:

@LostProphetFLCL said:

5 drops in 180 attempts. What am I missing.

He's just pissed he's not a Seahawk anymore. >_>

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#209 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Jags making some nice defensive signings. Our front line is starting to look very formidable.

#noonecares

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@yokofox33 said:

Jags making some nice defensive signings. Our front line is starting to look very formidable.

#noonecares

yay!

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 sfkm2

@Silverbond said:

@sfkm2: Dude...our offseason has been amazing. Wake up and smell the rainbows, man

I just pray Sean and Loomis know what they are doing. We need to return to playoffs 2014-2015. I did wake up but I didn't smell rainbows. I smell breakfast and money going bye bye. LOL

As for Sporles wife, she just have to deal with it and make the change. Along with that change, she can hate the cowboys, giants, and skins. (no offense to the skins)

GotFiveRings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 GotFiveRings
Member since 2009 • 641 Posts

So the dickskins signed Hatcher for around $7 million a year? LMAO. Not sure how much is guaranteed, but no thanks. Also, he's back in that 3-4 where he never did anything special... on top of being 32 years old. Thanks Dan Snyder for continuing to be a waste. **** Hatcher, I hope he tears his ACL in training camp. Traitorous ****. I hear the dickskins are trying to sign Spencer too? GOOOOOD, I hope you guys overpay that scrub too.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 The-Apostle

I honestly hope the Seahawks DON'T clear Finley. >_>

DaJuicyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By DaJuicyMan
Member since 2010 • 3557 Posts

@sfkm2: you just got the best safety in the whole f'in league and you're crying about sproles? Brees is gonna sh!t down throats no matter who he gets on O. Ryan + Byrd = swagged out D.

i agree on booing graham tho. mr-pay-me-fat-stacks-but-im-also-gonna-bitch-when-my-"friends"-have-to-get-cut-to-meet-my-weird-looking-self's-crazy-demands. especially considering he's the peyton manning of TE's but WAY worse... somehow.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 sfkm2

@DaJuicyMan said:

@sfkm2: you just got the best safety in the whole f'in league and you're crying about sproles? Brees is gonna sh!t down throats no matter who he gets on O. Ryan + Byrd = swagged out D.

i agree on booing graham tho. mr-pay-me-fat-stacks-but-im-also-gonna-bitch-when-my-"friends"-have-to-get-cut-to-meet-my-weird-looking-self's-crazy-demands. especially considering he's the peyton manning of TE's but WAY worse... somehow.

I careless about the defense. I knew we were getting something good replacing those we release. (on defense line up) It was known the defense need to be clean up. Games like Patriots and Carolina II of S. 2013. The game we should of won. However, Sproles was the man. It just hard to see him play for another team. I want him to get a sb ring but I guess he get a sb ring from another team. (Saints be mad if he does and I bet his wife will do the Nae Nae dance with that SB ring on) lol

Anyway.

Yeah I know I'm right about Graham.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Browner a pat. Shit balls they getting stacked

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#217  Edited By Boston_Boyy
Member since 2008 • 4103 Posts

The Patriots still have a surprising amount of room to work with without Wilfork's $8M in there, and if the rumors that Browner is going to play Safety are true it might also allow for some more space to be opened up by cutting Adrian Wilson. Next on the agenda should still be resigning Edelman, examining the market for Blount and looking into improvements on the interior of both lines. Then there's also the possibility of being able to get $7.5 cap relief due to the circumstances of Aaron Hernandez's release.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 The-Apostle

Raji stays with the Packers and will play defensive tackle where he belongs, so that softens the blow of losing EDS. We need another center... AGAIN!!!! I'd love to see one stay for longer than a season.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 The-Apostle

Julius Peppers to the Packers! Didn't think Thompson had it in him to pick up a big name! LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

@The-Apostle: Three years for an aging star? We will see how it works.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By The-Apostle

@sherman-tank1 said:

@The-Apostle: Three years for an aging star? We will see how it works.

Meh... From what I understand he hasn't lost a step. >_>

EDIT: Apparently, it's a $30-million contract. He'll be paid $10 million a year. That's too heavy of a contract.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

@The-Apostle: Speaking of the Packers, it is a shame they are wasting Rodger's prime with an awful line and a sub par defense. At least they got the running game doing ok.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 The-Apostle

@sherman-tank1 said:

@The-Apostle: Speaking of the Packers, it is a shame they are wasting Rodger's prime with an awful line and a sub par defense. At least they got the running game doing ok.

I concur. However, with a QB like Rodgers, who needs an offensive line? Furthermore, our D-line is so stacked it'll constantly cause the QB to misfire the ball into the hands of our crappy secondary.

NOTE: I'm being sarcastic. >_>

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Boston_Boyy

Patriots finally resigned Edelman today which was a huge relief to hear. Brandon Lafell has also been signed and I guess I'll have to wait for the details to be released to make a judgement on that, but what I've watched the past few years in Carolina makes me hope it's not going to handcuff us. Kenny Britt is also visiting which could make for an interesting low risk/high reward signing if it comes to pass.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Panthers front office doing a helluva job this offseason

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@Silverbond said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't make the 2014 playoffs.

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#227 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

Thinking about flying to North Carolina and trying out at WR for the Panthers.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Chutebox

@Silverbond said:

Something happen besides Steve Smith?

Edit: Wow, they let Lafell and Gynn go too??? The WR left on the roster have a combined total of two catches in a year or two. Wow. This might actually be there year people can blame the people around Cam!

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#229 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

@Chutebox said:

@Silverbond said:

Something happen besides Steve Smith?

Edit: Wow, they let Lafell and Gynn go too??? The WR left on the roster have a combined total of two catches in a year or two. Wow. This might actually be there year people can blame the people around Cam!

To be fair the offense has never really been that good around Cam in general.

Not saying his mechanics don't leave a lot to be desired(his footwork is fugly at times, and his decision making was questionable at best the first 2 years). But his defense was a pushover those first 2 years, and who did he really have besides an aging Steve Smith(who oh by the way fell of a bit before Cam's big arm gave him a pick me up). That front office has been awful in terms of how they have handled contracts, especially when it comes to how much they paid their running backs. Their running game has been mostly mediocre given a bit of an edge from the yardage Cam gets them.

Not saying that excuses his short comings, but let's not kid ourselves like his supporting cast hasn't been mediocre. Because outside of that defense he had last year, his supporting cast hasn't been all that nice.

Avatar image for Braun_Roid_Rage
Braun_Roid_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Braun_Roid_Rage
Member since 2013 • 790 Posts

@GotFiveRings said:

@Boston_Boyy said:

@Master_Live: Unfortunate but not particularly surprising. The Cowboys are in cap hell and Ware isn't the player he isn't used be, add in the fact that this move saves the Cowboys $7.4M and it was really the only thing they could do from a football standpoint.

Nah, **** that shit. Ware for life. **** JERRY.

QFT brah

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By The-Apostle

James Jones to Raiders. :cry:

James Starks remains with Packers.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 sfkm2

DeSean Jackson. Hmmm Come to the Saints.....

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By The-Apostle

So, B.J. Raji turned down a longterm $8-million-a-year contract last year. His new contract only guarantees him $500,000. Gee, I wonder who won? >_>

Although, he played craptacular anyway... :P

Still, thanks for saving us the Cap-space, Raji! :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 deactivated-5fc147aeeb0aa

@sfkm2: Not sure why you need him.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Chutebox

Proposed rule changes for next year.

1. Move kickoffs to the 40-yard line, from the 35, where it is now.

2. Making all personal fouls reviewable.

3. Eliminating overtime in preseason games.

4. Extending the goalposts vertically by 5 feet on each side.

5. Moving extra-point attempts to the 25-yard line, making it a 43-yard try. (This was proposed by the Patriots.) The competition committee separately is proposing one preseason game this season where extra-point snaps will take place from the 20.

6. Adding six cameras to all boundary lines on the field to supplement TV camera angles.

7. Allowing any officials' decisions to be challenged by coaches, not just specific kinds of plays.

8. Protecting players from getting their legs rolled up on from the side — and not just from the back — as a penalty.

9. Allowing the referee to confer with members of the NFL officiating department in New York at the league office during replay reviews.

10. Changing review rules on the recovery of a loose ball — aka, the "NaVorro Bowman rule" from the controversial NFC championship game non-call — in the field of play. This would including reorganizing the replay section of the NFL rulebook. (Which, frankly, needs it.)

11. Keeping the clock running on quarterback sacks at all times of the game.

12. Changing pass interference so that it can be called within a yard of the line of scrimmage.

13. Enforcing defensive penalties behind the line of scrimmage from the previous spot, instead of from the end of the play or from the spot of the foul.

Whoever proposed 1 and 12 needs to die in a fire. Especially rule 1. Other than that, honestly not so bad. Although I can see a few of these rule changes really slowing up the game.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By The-Apostle

If we were to go with #1, I propose starting all drives (at the start of game/second half or after every score) at the 20 and just do away with kickoffs altogether. Most kickoffs sail through the end zone now anyway. Furthermore, I'd prefer it if PATs were moved to the 10 or 15. Forcing a 43-yard FG as a PAT is idiotic.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 sfkm2

@sherman-tank1 said:

@sfkm2: Not sure why you need him.

I was joking. I knew he wasnt going to us. I just saw that we were on the list of potential teams to pick him up. Didn't understand why we were on the list on nfl.com on the day I posted that post.

Also. M. Vick visiting Jets this Friday. IF he can turn the Jets around, that be good I guess. Who knows.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Boston_Boyy

I'd agree that #1 and #12 are completely out of line. Other than that I really like all of them other than #5, I've maintained and still maintain that the extra point should either be kept as is or eliminated outright. Making it a 43-yard kick changes the game too dramatically for my taste.

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Boston_Boyy

As far as apparent by-law proposals go I honestly hate that it sounds inevitable that the playoffs are going to expand to 14 teams by 2015. Sure the Cardinals would have been fun to watch this past season, but one of the exciting things has always been watching good teams jockey for playoff position down the stretch, and lot of that would be lost here.

I have more mixed feelings about the 18-game schedule, which seems to be neither confirmed nor denied at this point. Personally I don't think a move like this shifts the importance of each regular season game as much as some people say, and don't necessarily think it's too bad for player safety if a second bye week is included. However I do think Goodell pushing this is obviously at odds with his player safety message, records will become imbalanced and that it will ruin the NFL's currently perfect scheduling process.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 DaBrainz

I want 2 things:

1) Make every play challengable.

2) Have reviewed plays done by officials in central location. No more going under the hood.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By sfkm2

Vick is the new Jets QB and bye bye Mark Sanchez. (wait. I thought Mark was under a long contract or was that somebody else). Lance Moore went to the Steelers. (sad but at least he's playing) Oakland, I hope, get somewhere with their new QB. I hope they can turn that curse around. As for Roddy White, I know man. I'm shock, too. No one thought Duke would lose in first round.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By The-Apostle
@sfkm2 said:

Vick is the new Jets QB and bye bye Mark Sanchez. (wait. I thought Mark was under a long contract or was that somebody else). Lance Moore went to the Steelers. (sad but at least he's playing) Oakland, I hope, get somewhere with their new QB. I hope they can turn that curse around. As for Roddy White, I know man. I'm shock, too. No one thought Duke would lose in first round.

Wait... Duke... uh... LOST?!? WTF?!

*Is shocked*

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 sfkm2

That was the shocking breaking news of the afternoon. I thought everyone knew. Oh well.

Where will Mark S. go? Nfl.com said the following that might pick him up: Rams, Bills, Browns.

Few facebook users said, "neither" or "should of never been drafted." (lol Harsh)

Boston_Boyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Boston_Boyy

I'm not the only one who thinks Chip Kelly should suck it the **** up and let Desean Jackson be himself am I? There better be damn good reason why he'd be willing to cut a guy who just had a 82/1332/10 season and leave $6.5M dead money on top of it.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 sfkm2

@Boston_Boyy said:

I'm not the only one who thinks Chip Kelly should suck it the **** up and let Desean Jackson be himself am I? There better be damn good reason why he'd be willing to cut a guy who just had a 82/1332/10 season and leave $6.5M dead money on top of it.

I don't know. Tbh, who knows what Chip thinking like who knows what Saints were thinking trading Sproles to Eagles. It must be a good reason for Chip to do this. It all ends up saying to this phrase, "It just business." But sometimes Business will make bad decisions except for Mark Sanchez. (lol)

NFL tripping. Goodell! You tripping. Even though I hate Graham for doing what he did, you want to banned the dunk over the goal? What are you smoking on?

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By The-Apostle

@sfkm2 said:

That was the shocking breaking news of the afternoon. I thought everyone knew. Oh well.

Where will Mark S. go? Nfl.com said the following that might pick him up: Rams, Bills, Browns.

Few facebook users said, "neither" or "should of never been drafted." (lol Harsh)

I knew there were a few upsets that ruined the $1 Billion contest for many people but I didn't know one of them was Duke. Meh... Everyone's out of the contest now anyway. No winners, no survivors into round two. >_>

Anyway, I'd kinda like Sanchez to go to the Rams or Bills. I'd like to see if Hoyer can make it as a starter. I see Sanchez more as a Ram though...

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 sfkm2

@The-Apostle: There was one survivor until 3 mins ago when Dayton beat Syracuse. However, his bracket wasn't in the official billion dollar contest.

Anyway, I guess he can go to the Bills but not the Rams. Rams need somebody good. Not a joke.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By The-Apostle

@sfkm2 said:

@The-Apostle: There was one survivor until 3 mins ago when Dayton beat Syracuse. However, his bracket wasn't in the official billion dollar contest.

Anyway, I guess he can go to the Bills but not the Rams. Rams need somebody good. Not a joke.

If I were in the contest I'd have picked Duke and lost anyway, so I'm glad I didn't do it. >_> But, yeah, Bills also need someone who's not a joke. And other players. >_>

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

God dammit internet lol

RevanBITW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 RevanBITW
Member since 2013 • 739 Posts

@mems_1224 said:

God dammit internet lol

Nah, Mike Glennon is the NFL's Napoleon Dynamite.