Manning finally feels what it feels like to be Brady last year

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
[QUOTE="dkhw"]

[QUOTE="D3s7rUc71oN"]The only one who sucks here is Phillip Rivers and that Chargers offense, after seeing them playing against the Vikes and Colts that offense is pitiful. I guess I was wrong about Rivers, he can't throw for ***!murlow12

Yep. He looked good last year, but he's tanking right now. Eli Manning is looking like Tom Brady compared to Rivers right now.

He was only good last year b/c Marty opened up the play action by sticking to the run. Norv refuses to do that so the play action is never there. He has the best RB in the league and he won't commit to him. I just don't get it. But either way, Rivers is garbage. I still love Brees, and we would have a SB ring already if he were still here.

The only positive thing I can take from Rivers being our QB is that we don't have Eli. Thank God for that.

I don't know. It's pick your poison really with Manning and Rivers. At least, Chargers walked away with Shawn Merriman.

mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#52 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"]

[QUOTE="D3s7rUc71oN"]The only one who sucks here is Phillip Rivers and that Chargers offense, after seeing them playing against the Vikes and Colts that offense is pitiful. I guess I was wrong about Rivers, he can't throw for ***!dkhw

Yep. He looked good last year, but he's tanking right now. Eli Manning is looking like Tom Brady compared to Rivers right now.

He was only good last year b/c Marty opened up the play action by sticking to the run. Norv refuses to do that so the play action is never there. He has the best RB in the league and he won't commit to him. I just don't get it. But either way, Rivers is garbage. I still love Brees, and we would have a SB ring already if he were still here.

The only positive thing I can take from Rivers being our QB is that we don't have Eli. Thank God for that.

I don't know. It's pick your poison really with Manning and Rivers. At least, Chargers walked away with Shawn Merriman.

and a years supply of roids for merriman :lol:

jujutheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 jujutheking
Member since 2006 • 2998 Posts
u GUYS DON'T DO UR RESEACH DO U?The gameplan was set up to include clark alot and then on gm day they said he couldn't play.So know he throwing to recievers that he didn't have alot of practice with and doesn't know there routh running and skillz.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"]

[QUOTE="D3s7rUc71oN"]The only one who sucks here is Phillip Rivers and that Chargers offense, after seeing them playing against the Vikes and Colts that offense is pitiful. I guess I was wrong about Rivers, he can't throw for ***!dkhw

Manning has more talent but NO HEART. And I mean no heart. He is the most scared NFL player I have ever seen, kickers and puntrs included.

Rivers isn't very good but at least he has heart. He doesn't complain and he plays hard. I think Eli is a cancer and will never be a winner in the NFL. He could learn so much from his brother.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
[QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"]

[QUOTE="D3s7rUc71oN"]The only one who sucks here is Phillip Rivers and that Chargers offense, after seeing them playing against the Vikes and Colts that offense is pitiful. I guess I was wrong about Rivers, he can't throw for ***!murlow12

Manning has more talent but NO HEART. And I mean no heart. He is the most scared NFL player I have ever seen, kickers and puntrs included.

Rivers isn't very good but at least he has heart. He doesn't complain and he plays hard. I think Eli is a cancer and will never be a winner in the NFL. He could learn so much from his brother.

Part of that probably comes from him being constantly compared to his brother, and the pressure probably takes the fun out of what he's doing.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
[QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"]

1) When has Eli complained?

2) What has Eli done to make you think he's a "cancer"?

rockstar2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rockstar2001
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts
everybody has a bad game, i mean no one was saying brett farve was sucking when he throws interceptions(maybe a bad example he trows a lot of them) hell just the other day i threw 6 ints myself in madden, i never throw that many.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
[QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"]

[QUOTE="D3s7rUc71oN"]The only one who sucks here is Phillip Rivers and that Chargers offense, after seeing them playing against the Vikes and Colts that offense is pitiful. I guess I was wrong about Rivers, he can't throw for ***!manningbowl135

1)see the NFL draft the year he was selected

2)Do you see the look on his face when he's pressured? He's scared. Very scared. He will never be able to stand in the pocket amidst pressure and make the big throw to win the game. That's why he throws off his back foot so often.

manningbowl135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 manningbowl135
Member since 2006 • 7457 Posts
[QUOTE="manningbowl135"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"][QUOTE="murlow12"][QUOTE="dkhw"]

1)see the NFL draft the year he was selected

2)Do you see the look on his face when he's pressured? He's scared. Very scared. He will never be able to stand in the pocket amidst pressure and make the big throw to win the game. That's why he throws off his back foot so often.

1) I meant after he got to the Giants. He has never once complained about anything in his 4 year career here. I should know. I live here.

2) That's not what a cancer means. Ryan Leaf was a cancer, as in he destroyed the locker room. TO was a cancer in Philly. Eli is not that.

2b) Did you see the Broncos game a couple years back? How about the Dallas game last year? How about the season opener this year? In the Broncos game, he backpedaled with 2 guys coming at him and made a strike to get the winning TD. In the Dallas game last year, he executed a late 4th quarter drive to take the lead, but since the defense sucked and coughed it up, it was forgotten. This year, he threw 4 TDs and had a 4th quarter drive to get them within 3, only to see the defense blow it once again. He has made great drives in pressure situations before. Sadly it's usually forgotten b/c the defense makes it amount to nothing.

sunnystarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 sunnystarz
Member since 2007 • 1536 Posts

With Clark and Harrison out, Manning threw 4 INTs. With only Reggie Wayne and two crap recievers, Manning finally knows what it is like to have Reche Caldwell and Doug Gabriel as your top two recievers.dkhw

uhh.... brady never have an elite WR until this year

and the colts losing is not ALL manning's fault..did u see the speacial team?