sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 sonicphc
Member since 2005 • 7779 Posts
Where's the repair manual for the "fastest?" I've found the manuals for the other 3 vehicles, but I can't find that one.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 sonicphc
Never mind. I found it. It was on the Sega Carnival. I hadn't unlocked that one yet when I made this.
Avatar image for knuckles_sonic8
knuckles_sonic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#3 knuckles_sonic8
Member since 2004 • 1642 Posts
Are they actual Junk Capsules or what? I thought they just get unlocked after completing a certain # of missions or something. Wanna share your findings? I need the one for Turbo Star and even still, can you tell me where the other ones are. I'll put you in my Thank You section for my Mision Mode Guide if you help me. Please andthank you.
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sonicphc

Well I believe the ones you get are random, because there are more than 4 obtainable between all of the missions, but picking up one twice won't gain you anything. They're purple capsules that when obtained display "GET 01/00"

#1. Storm's Missions, Splash Canyon, Mission 5. It's on the 7th rail you can grind, in the middle of the waterfall.

#2 Storm's Missions, Green Cave, Mission 5. If you've hit every accelerator ring, it's floating between ring numbers 29 and 30. Otherwise, it's between ring numbers 15 and 16 after the flight ramp. It's in the area where you normally ride the centipedes.

#3 Storm's Missions, Babylon Garden, Mission 5. After the automated plane ride, while you're on the second grind rail after it you'll notice a sharp turn in the rail with another rail straight ahead which goes around a pylon thing. The manual is sitting on this rail straight ahead of you behind the pylon.

#4 Storm's Missions, SEGA CARNIVAL, Mission 5. Between the 25th and 26th accelerator rings, flying high above the ground where the NiGHTS automated track is.

If you get all 4 of these, you will have all of the manuals, but I've found some more manuals elsewhere.

#5 Jet's Missions, Extra 3, Mission 2. Right at the start of the 7th grind rail in the middle of the automated waterfall track. This is a difficult one to get right the first time becuase the rail you're on ends right before it and it makes it hard to tell it's on a separate rail, and if you miss the rail you will not pick up the manual.

#6 Jet's Missions, Extra 3, Mission 4. After the 35th accelerator ring overall, 25th after the dash panels before the automated centipede cave, it's floating in the air right before the second flight ramp in the level.

Those are all of the one's I've found, and I don't think there are any more as I've looked, but you never know. Oh, on a side note, you will get these manuals on your own if you play these missons perfectly and obtain the gold medals for them, as all of the manuals are on part of the path that you have to fly/grind to get the gold anyway.

knuckles_sonic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 knuckles_sonic8
Thank you. Mind if I put this information in my Mission Mode Guide? I'll credit you for your information?
Gofire3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Gofire3
Member since 2005 • 860 Posts
Hey when do you release your faq
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sonicphc
I have no problem with you using this info in your guide.
knuckles_sonic8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 knuckles_sonic8
Thanks sonicphc! Oh, and Gofire, I'm about 75%-80% or so complete so I should be done soon enough. ;) However, the Tracks Seection may take me a while and the Mission Mode section. I may, however, take these out and put them in  alter version, or, satisfy the GameFAQS requirement, submit minimum information (e.g - For Mission Mode, I may only list one the Missions and their objectives and not how to complete each one). But, whatever I choose, y'all will be the first 2 know. ;) 
Gofire3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Gofire3
Member since 2005 • 860 Posts
Thanks for the FAQ
sonicphc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 sonicphc
Thanks for the FAQGofire3
Anytime. I mean, there's not a lot to do in high school, so I've got plenty of time to spend playing video games all day and unlocking things. :)
barren167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 barren167
Member since 2011 • 2606 Posts
Not a lot to do in high school, yet I still managed to do nothing until this year, when college prep stole my time. I wish I'd thought about getting a job last year...
Soniczero1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 Soniczero1993
Member since 2005 • 35070 Posts
Phailure.