Why we Russians didn't hack your elections...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By IvanGrozny
Member since 2015 • 1845 Posts

Well, this is a thing i noticed that you Americans accuse us Russians of dividing your society and blah blah blah. The thing is divisions were already there without any our intervention. Since I have followed American politics, you, Republicans and Democrats, have hated each other guts just fine without our Russian help. Every elections you accused each other of most bizarre things. During Clinton, it was sexual scandals of Bill Clinton. During Bush, it was war in Iraq and general Bush's stupidity. During Obama, it was kind of absurd accusations such as birth certificate. I mean of we look in retrospective, there were divisions in American society for years. The only difference now is that during Trump you managed to draw us, Russians, into your marital quarrels. You guys have been considering your political rivals as complete r*ta*ds for years before any Russian intervention, then you go and come up with this absurd idea that the only reason your political rivals are being r*t*rds and don't accept your point of view is because of us, Russians. Somehow we managed to influence your opponents minds for not seeing the light like you see it. Even though, historically speaking, Republicans were the most mcarthians and anti-Russian faction ever. Where is the logic in all that, and how do you expect us Russians to take American accusations seriously when you are so batshit crazy? I mean all american politics were always revolving around "Oh look what these stupid Democrats did" or "Oh look what these stupid Republicans did". I am struggling to remember a single american presidency that was not about collecting dirty rags about your political opponents. Again, you hated each other guts just fine, don't blame on us now your societal divisions. With or without Russians, you guys would still hate each other. So isn't it time to leave us Russians out of your internal political quarrels?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

You do realise that being a Russian does not automatically make you all knowing on what the Russian government does?

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 IvanGrozny

@toast_burner said:

You do realise that being a Russian does not automatically make you all knowing on what the Russian government does?

Well, by being bilingual and reading my sources in both English and Russian, gives me quite a full perspective on Russian-American relations in general. I would say it makes me a better expert than most of the people here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@ivangrozny: No it doesn't.

IvanGrozny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IvanGrozny

@toast_burner said:

@ivangrozny: No it doesn't.

And what makes you an expert to determine what it does and what it doesn't ? Anyway, you don't disprove what I had said. There were American divisions without any Russian interventions before, and I doubt that they were provoked by Russia as these divisions predate "evil Russians" by hundred of years. I would say these divisions exist since American Civil War.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Your IP or MAC address isn't from Russia, you live here in the states?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Having divisions in society before the election isn't proof that the Russian government didn't try to exploit those divisions.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@ivangrozny: we don't think the Russians hacked us, we think the Russian government hacked the US government.

To your points, though: yes, there have been divisions, that is what results from having one side against an opposing side. But for the most part we worked things out.

The divisions have never been no where near as bad as they are now, however, since the election of Trump.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Hahaha,.....an internet user thinks he knows the Russian government and their abilities and actions. Thanks for the laugh.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

well obviously you didn't, since you can't figure out how to use Amazon or a google account

rhoadsxiommi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rhoadsxiommi
Member since 2018 • 75 Posts

Ummmm, a lot of people can read news papers in different languages and not be considered experts, in regards to facts or truth. We’re talking about governments.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

Having divisions in society before the election isn't proof that the Russian government didn't try to exploit those divisions.

Got some proof that Russia did anything we don't do to ourselves and other nations all the time? Like even a scrap?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@kittennose said:
@Serraph105 said:

Got some proof that Russia did anything we don't do to ourselves and other nations all the time? Like even a scrap?

Well that was pointless and didn't address his statement.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:

Well that was pointless and didn't address his statement.

I am sad you didn't stick with the whole 'do not engage' line of trolling. Falling back on general myopia seems like a downgrade.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Closing the topic. Misuse of a couple of words. You're welcome to redo the topic TC. Just think about which words you use.