ScrollingLayers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ScrollingLayers
Member since 2015 • 632 Posts

INSTEAD OF FINDING COMMON GROUND TO OPPOSE BIGOTRY…SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS HAVE DIVIDED THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS EVER COULD.

This is going to be a bitter pill for some to swallow. However, it needs to be said and it’s long overdue.

When civil rights first became a movement in the 1950s and the 1960s…it wasn’t a broad issue movement. This civil rights movement was initiated by African Americans to confront the many racial injustices their communities suffered. African Americans started to protest against racial segregation, societal disenfranchisement, racially motivated violence, and financial exploitation.

These issues were so severe that even non African Americans who associated with them were targeted with the same bigotry blacks faced.

While there were some notable exceptions, the majority of the protests were peaceful and non-violent. These often took the form of sit-ins, freedom rides on buses, marches, and voter registration drives to increase African American voter turnouts. Generally, the three main goals of these actions were as follows: Firstly, the ending of segregation. This didn’t just include segregation in communities generally…but segregation in all aspect of American life…from riding buses, to college campuses and everything in between. Until this time period, there were businesses that refused to serve the African American community and many even barred them from their premises. Secondly, they worked to end racially motivated violence. African Americans were violently targeted for the crime of speaking out against racism. However, it went even further than that. The racial violence was so commonplace that it seemed like any issue an African American spoke in favor of was often met with violence. Finally, they worked for equality of opportunity for African Americans when it came to employment and other financial matters…such as purchasing a home.

While some African Americans did hate white people, many civil rights leaders of the time realized that without the buy in of white America, the African American civil rights movement would fail. Like today, white America outnumbered blacks five to one. In fact, the only reason that the civil rights movement during this time succeeded is because African Americans and whites found common ground and worked together to end the bigotry that minorities in the United States were facing.

Fast forward to today.

We’re a nation just as divided today as we were in the 1950s and 1960s. Racism is just as strong today as it was over 50 years ago…and it shows no signs of going away. However, this time…it’s different.

Instead of whites being racist against minorities and people of conscience coming together to oppose it, people of conscience have been deluded to the point where now they oppose each other.

Why?

It’s because Social Justice Warriors (SJWs) have become just as bigoted as the most extreme elements of white racism. Instead of peaceful protests and keeping the moral high ground in their protest actions…SJWs are showing up to rallies with violent mobs armed with weapons and improvised bombs for the express purpose of destroying public institutions and committing unprovoked acts of violence against white people and heterosexuals who disagree with them.

Instead of finding common ground to oppose bigotry…Social Justice Warriors have divided the civil rights movement more than white racists ever could. As a result…white racists sit back and laugh as the SJW movement continues to cannibalize and destroy itself.

SJWs did this through the creation of a systemic victim olympics to divide themselves within their movement by their perceived oppression. It’s gotten so bad that white civil rights activists that oppose racism are being targeted for hatred by minority civil rights activists. Male feminists who oppose misogyny are getting targeted by female feminists. Healthy social justice warriors are being targeted by disabled social justice warriors.

Then there’s the trans movement within the SJW movement. Even though there is zero support in biology for mammals being born the wrong sex. Regardless, the Trans movement has taken hold. Biology has long told us that gender is determined by DNA. However, the trans movement thinks that gender can be changed whenever someone feels like it. It’s gotten so ridiculous that now people are thinking they are cats instead of humans. A middle aged man thinks he’s a six year old girl. Even more insane is the subgroup within this group who thinks that there are more than two genders. Perfectly healthy people are now calling themselves transabled…with some even inflicting horrific injuries on themselves because they feel they should be disabled. We now even have people who believe their transracial…like Rachel Dolezal a caucasian woman who thinks she’s African American.

While any rational person would think this insane…they’d be right. Psychologists have long known this was the mental illness of body dysmorphic disorder…a form of delusion. Yet, governments are now passing laws to enable these mental illnesses even further.

More frightening is the realization that social justice warriors support the same bigoted beliefs of white supremacists. They want segregation in the form of safe spaces in college campuses and elsewhere…just like white supremacists. They’ve targeted people outside their subset within the social justice movement…including interracial relationships…just like white supremacists. They’ve targeted whites for unprovoked violence and discrimination…just like white supremacists targeted minorities. Finally, they’ve targeted anyone who disagrees with them by attempting to censor their freedom of speech…just like white supremacists have tried in the past. Social justice warriors want equality of outcomes…not equality of opportunity. However, history demonstrated a long time ago that this is impossible. It’s been tried with communism and horribly failed.

It’s time to return to sanity and stop the Social Justice Movement from further destroying civil rights even further. Civil Rights Activists of conscience know that in order to oppose bigotry, we need to find a common ground of ethical people of all races and walks of life to stand together to oppose bigotry wherever we find it…whether it’s neo nazis, or social justice warriors.

If we don’t…our society will suffer for it.

https://raprehab.com/social-justice-warriors-dont-rep-civil-rights/

I couldn't agree more with that article. Spot on.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

I agree as well. This liberal/SJW crap is a huge reason Trump won.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#3 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

My god, this article is a freaking headache.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@n64dd said:

No one likes the SJW. They have effectively managed to give movements a bad name.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@horgen said:
@n64dd said:

No one likes the SJW. They have effectively managed to give movements a bad name.

Hmm, there was a few staff on Gamespot that loves the SJW movement , and there is even 1 or 2 left.

And on the forum there is a lot who is heavily involved in that, i still remember the gamersgate debate on the old GD

But i agree 100% and the SJW/BLM gives the human-race a bad rep.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:
@n64dd said:

Hmm, there was a few staff on Gamespot that loves the SJW movement , and there is even 1 or 2 left.

And on the forum there is a lot who is heavily involved in that, i still remember the gamersgate debate on the old GD

Opposing gamergate a movement started by a slanderous lie makes you an SJW?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 horgen  Moderator

@Jacanuk said:

Could be.

Isn't the "docking" or "docked" a part of the SJW movement? Or was that just plain cruel "fun"?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jacanuk

@toast_burner said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:
@n64dd said:

Opposed?

But are you denying that many in that debate are heavily for or involved in the SJW movement.

NorseFetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NorseFetus
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

As a proud social justice warrior I want to post that everyone in this topic needs to check his/her privilege before even dreaming of being involved in the civil rights movement. I think a tax based system based progressively on how much privilege someone has the more in taxes they should pay.

Forget affirmative action, this is the new future. Anyone that hates on feministfrequency needs to read up on toxic masculinity and recognize that current video game culture is a major culprit.

garywood69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 garywood69
Member since 2013 • 518 Posts
@toast_burner said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:
@n64dd said:

World War 1 was started by the murder of Franz Ferdinand. Doesn't mean that's what the rest of it was about.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 horgen  Moderator

@NorseFetus said:

As a proud social justice warrior I want to post that everyone in this topic needs to check his/her privilege before even dreaming of being involved in the civil rights movement. I think a tax based system based progressively on how much privilege someone has the more in taxes they should pay.

Forget affirmative action, this is the new future. Anyone that hates on feministfrequency needs to read up on toxic masculinity and recognize that current video game culture is a major culprit.

Can you speak about the different privileges people in different countries get? Is it always white men?

NorseFetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NorseFetus

@horgen said:
@NorseFetus said:

Can you speak about the different privileges people in different countries get? Is it always white men?

Yes, but there is a tier list of privilege. For example cis, able, male, white, etc. There is a category of privilege for each group.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 horgen  Moderator

@NorseFetus said:

Yes, but there is a tier list of privilege. For example cis, able, male, white, etc. There is a category of privilege for each group.

What about the genderfluid type? Bottom of the list?

NorseFetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 NorseFetus

@horgen said:
@NorseFetus said:

There are a near infinite type of genders, calling someone by the wrong pronoun is a pretty heinous offense. For instance if someone is androgynous calling them a male or female pronoun could be offensive. Gender neutral pronouns are the future as gender becomes more and more discovered.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jacanuk

@NorseFetus said:
@horgen said:
@NorseFetus said:

There are a near infinite type of genders, calling someone by the wrong pronoun is a pretty heinous offense. For instance if someone is androgynous calling them a male or female pronoun could be offensive. Gender neutral pronouns are the future as gender becomes more and more discovered.

LOL

Could you keep a straight face while writing the things you did in the last few posts.?

mark1974

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 mark1974
Member since 2015 • 4261 Posts

I'll be glad when the SJW paranoia ends. It's like there is an SJW around every corner looking to oppress an unsuspecting white male. The Internet is so irritating. What will be our next thing to harp on I wonder? I bet it will be irritating whatever it is.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 horgen  Moderator

@NorseFetus said:

And how are one supposed to know this before you get to know the other person?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

It's funny, you'd think that with all the articles out there about SJWs there'd be like a billion SJWs but I've never actually met a single SJW...

...and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, so you'd think I'd have met one by now in this hippie mecca.

*shrugs*

I still don't even know what a safe space is, or where one is. Maybe I need to have a kid?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19214ec908b
deactivated-5b19214ec908b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By deactivated-5b19214ec908b
Member since 2007 • 25072 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@toast_burner said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Opposed?

But are you denying that many in that debate are heavily for or involved in the SJW movement.

How are you meant to tell if people in the discussion opposing it are SJWs when there was little to go by?

I will say however that most if not all of the pro-gamergaters were SJWs.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

@NorseFetus said:

If a caucasian man is addicted to crack cocaine, sleep under a bridge and live off the contents in a trash can, how much of a tax break would they get?

2%?

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

It's all words technology will need to pick up. Imagine if every SJW was held accountable of what they claim? They care so much about social issue A then donate 2% of your income for the cause especially if you have the calculated means.

Bullet_Sponge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Bullet_Sponge
Member since 2003 • 3579 Posts

TOOLFRENZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 TOOLFRENZY
Member since 2004 • 571 Posts

@NorseFetus:

Pronouns? Toxic masculinity? Honestly how have you and these so called "social justice warriors" made it this far in the real world? None of what you people are out there screaming about makes one lick of sense and is so removed from reality it's mind-numbing. Unbelievable.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

SJWs are very divisive and will derail any rally.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jacanuk

@toast_burner said:
@Jacanuk said:
@toast_burner said:
@Jacanuk said:
@horgen said:

Opposed?

How are you meant to tell if people in the discussion opposing it are SJWs when there was little to go by?

I will say however that most if not all of the pro-gamergaters were SJWs.

How? by reading the 100+ page debate we had , or more accurate some , had going.

It was a good debate.

And ya i would agree there, the pro´s were def. SJW´s

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

They're cringe worthy but they're good at uplifting my mood.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@NorseFetus: nice alt account.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

It's funny, you'd think that with all the articles out there about SJWs there'd be like a billion SJWs but I've never actually met a single SJW...

...and I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, so you'd think I'd have met one by now in this hippie mecca.

*shrugs*

I still don't even know what a safe space is, or where one is. Maybe I need to have a kid?

Yeah, funny how that works.

-Byshop

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

*shrugs*

I haven't met an "SJW" either. In fact, I haven't ever heard the word "SJW" outside of the internet which makes me think only socially stunted weirdos (like a lot of people on System Wars + here) use those words. The internet is a terrible representation of how people actually behave in public.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

Oh look, another thread with "gamers" slamming on their keyboards about the horrifying demonic presence called "SJWs!!!!"

Mass effect has bad facial aninations. Blame sjws

Dishonored 2 let's you play as a female character and that's somehow a bad thing, blame sjws.

Cassie Cage is actually wearing clothes in mortal Kombat X, blame sjws.

Fallout has gay romance options. Blame sjws.

Quiet in mgs5 gets called out for insanely bad character design, blame sjws.

Etc etc etc etc.

How many of you guys have actually been out in the real world? How many world problems are just getting lumped into the "evil SJW!" Without actually thinking about it?

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

@piisexactly3_42 said:

It's the double standards that get me. Either it's ok to make fun of everybody, or nobody.

I can't stand the moral busybodies who try to interfere in your life. Get you fired from your job, leak personal info online and try to ban everything.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Jacanuk

@mrbojangles25 said:

*shrugs*

Funny and nice scarsem

Not often you hear that from someone in the bay area.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mrbojangles25

@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

*shrugs*

Funny and nice scarsem

Right?

Other lies include:

"we have gun ranges!"

"bow hunters are all over the place!"

"my high school has a young republicans club"

and much, much more. The Bay Area truly is hell on earth for any moderate!

...now I am being sarcastic.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Jacanuk

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

*shrugs*

Funny and nice scarsem

Right?

Other lies include:

"we have gun ranges!"

You are on a roll. :) But to be honest if you haven't met a snowflake then you must live under a rock.

But try going to the local uni or college, and be ready to meet real snowflakes or you could always ask if Gamespot gives tours, :)

And republicans in San Fran lol

Did you put them in the local zoo with a sign saying "last 2 left"?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mrbojangles25

@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

*shrugs*

Funny and nice scarsem

Right?

Other lies include:

"we have gun ranges!"

You are on a roll. :) But to be honest if you haven't met a snowflake then you must live under a rock.

But try going to the local uni or college, and be ready to meet real snowflakes or you could always ask if Gamespot gives tours, :)

I went to college in California as well; not San Francisco, but a bit north of Santa Barbara. So again, if it's anything like the internet would have you believe, it'd have been an indoctrination center, churning out SJWs.

We had rodeos sponsored by Skoal, tractor pulls, a Young Republicans Club, and a lot of other stuff you'd expect in "flyover states" and not in liberal hellholes.

We also had a LGBQTBBQ club (seriously...they had great BBQs), a drinking club with a skiiing problem (because the closest snow was five hours away), and a Youth Democrats Club.

Friends at UC Davis (the place where those folks were pepper sprayed a few years back and it was a big scandal) and other schools across California tell of a similar experience; a good mix of opportunities, good bad and other.

College was, as it should be, a real eye opener. Growing up I was raised liberal (ex-hippie mom, jaded government worker dad, headstrong older sister) but I went to an agricultural school so I met all these people from the Central Valley which is this awesome bubble of conservatism in this mostly-liberal state. These people are, for the most part, a lot of fun and as long as you don't talk politics or religion you get along with them pretty well. Shit, one of "them" is my best friend and we are pretty much political and religious opposites.

The problem is, people see only one or the other. They see the rodeo sponsored by the tobacco and they go "Animal cruelty! Big tobacco! RAWRRRRRRRRRRR!" or they see the lesbians taking an issue with bathrooms and how they get a tiny bit of money (as all clubs do) from the school and they go "RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWR WE ARE FUNDING TEH GAYS! GENDER BENDER AGENDA!"

Just calm the hell down and realize shit's not as bad as you (not you specifically, the "royal you") think it is/want it to be. Snowflakes are weaklings, and weaklings are nothing new; it doesn't make them "social justice warriors", you make them sound like they are more than they are. And snowflakes are on both sides.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jacanuk

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Funny and nice scarsem

Right?

Other lies include:

"we have gun ranges!"

I went to college in California as well; not San Francisco, but a bit north of Santa Barbara. So again, if it's anything like the internet would have you believe, it'd have been an indoctrination center, churning out SJWs.

We had rodeos sponsored by Skoal, tractor pulls, a Young Republicans Club, and a lot of other stuff you'd expect in "flyover states" and not in liberal hellholes.

We also had a LGBQTBBQ club (seriously...they had great BBQs), a drinking club with a skiiing problem (because the closest snow was five hours away), and a Youth Democrats Club.

Friends at UC Davis (the place where those folks were pepper sprayed a few years back and it was a big scandal) and other schools across California tell of a similar experience; a good mix of opportunities, good bad and other.

College was, as it should be, a real eye opener. Growing up I was raised liberal (ex-hippie mom, jaded government worker dad, headstrong older sister) but I went to an agricultural school so I met all these people from the Central Valley which is this awesome bubble of conservatism in this mostly-liberal state. These people are, for the most part, a lot of fun and as long as you don't talk politics or religion you get along with them pretty well. Shit, one of "them" is my best friend and we are pretty much political and religious opposites.

The problem is, people see only one or the other. They see the rodeo sponsored by the tobacco and they go "Animal cruelty! Big tobacco! RAWRRRRRRRRRRR!" or they see the lesbians taking an issue with bathrooms and how they get a tiny bit of money (as all clubs do) from the school and they go "RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWR WE ARE FUNDING TEH GAYS! GENDER BENDER AGENDA!"

Just calm the hell down and realize shit's not as bad as you (not you specifically, the "royal you") think it is/want it to be. Snowflakes are weaklings, and weaklings are nothing new; it doesn't make them "social justice warriors", you make them sound like they are more than they are. And snowflakes are on both sides.

Of course things are not like on the internet, things in real life rarely is. The internet tends to be just that the internet.

And i never believed that the uni's and colleges in San Francisco and Cali was SJW factories. Even tho the area is a LGBTQ stronghold , It´s still a pretty ordinary american city with all groups. But you can´t deny that it´s a area influenced by its history and that it attracts a certain group of what you could be seen as snowflakes more than other,

But the same could be said about New York, which is why in each election you can clearly see the democratic share, in those places grows.

Other than that i do agree with you here, luckily real life is not as bad as the internet makes it out to be or the liberal bias media.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWR WE ARE FUNDING TEH GAYS! GENDER BENDER AGENDA!"

Of course things are not like on the internet, things in real life rarely is. The internet tends to be just that the internet.

And i never believed that the uni's and colleges in San Francisco and Cali was SJW factories. Even tho the area is a LGBTQ stronghold , It´s still a pretty ordinary american city with all groups. But you can´t deny that it´s a area influenced by its history and that it attracts a certain group of what you could be seen as snowflakes more than other,

But the same could be said about New York, which is why in each election you can clearly see the democratic share, in those places grows.

Other than that i do agree with you here, luckily real life is not as bad as the internet makes it out to be or the liberal bias media.

There you go again...

Snowflakes this, LGBTQ that, and liberal biased media oh my!

Why are liberals snowflakes? And why are conservatives never snowflakes?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

One thing I have noticed in the past few years, is that the biggest people who cry about SJWs are usually the ones acting the most like these SJWs they oh so condemn, just look at the cult-like GamerGate movement.

SJWs suck, but opposing SJWs does not inherently make you the good guy. You can be just as bad, if not worse.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jacanuk

@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWR WE ARE FUNDING TEH GAYS! GENDER BENDER AGENDA!"

There you go again...

Snowflakes this, LGBTQ that, and liberal biased media oh my!

Why are liberals snowflakes? And why are conservatives never snowflakes?

First do you know why the term Snowflake is used? before anything , we need to at least agree on the definition.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Drunk_PI

@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_p

First do you know why the term Snowflake is used? before anything , we need to at least agree on the definition.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Jacanuk

@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_p

I am waiting for you to respond.

But i guess you have no clue..

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Drunk_PI

@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_p

Questions aren't answered with questions.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jacanuk

@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_p

Questions aren't answered with questions.

Good, then answer my question.

You asked why liberals are snowflakes and i asked about your understanding of the word.

After that i will be glad to answer why most liberals are snowflakes. Particular among the younger generation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#48 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

social justice warriors are often opposed to civil rights. We have the right of expression, speech, press, etc, but both parties seem to want to suspend those rights when they bring up points they dont like to hear.

darklight4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 darklight4
Member since 2009 • 2094 Posts

You can't talk about this subject because your white.

White feminists aren't real feminists according to black feminists.

White people have privilege apparently even if your poor or working class.

All men are rapists.

Something something patriarchy something something my vagina.

Muslim men are really nice they aren't raping and blowing up most of Europe or running you down in truck.

BLM wants to kill white cops.

This is just a minute taste of the utter insanity of SJWs and modern feminism feel free to add more.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#50 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

I find SJWs just as contemptible as those that oppose them.