Who will win the 2020 US Presidential election?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Who will win the 2020 US Presidential election? (77 votes)

Donald Trump 40%
Joe Biden 60%

Simple, I don't want to know who you want to win, but who you think will win regardless of personal preference. Give reason why you came to this conclusion.

I hate Trump, but I think he will "win". The fix is in. COVID is going to lower in person voting and with Trump and Republicans attacking mail in voting and lowering polling places, not to mention Trump encouraging his voters to harass voters at polling places. This all equals to Trump successfully stealing this election. I hope I am wrong, I just doubt I am.

• 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@girlusocrazy: Because he is an idiot who is not on the ballot in most states.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#53 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@super600: You think there’s more enthusiasm for Biden than there was for Hillary?

Where?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178855 Posts

@Justinps2hero said:

I find it hard to believe any working American would want Biden to win this election. Trump may well be a detestable arrogant so and so, but at least he runs the country in a manner that shows he cares. The figures prove this. The Dems are so radical right now, that they are actually dangerous. And that crazy green deal won't safeguard our future, it will have the cities burning when poverty sweeps the states. Don't be afraid to back Trump, and don't be afraid of speaking up. The media bias will have to change its tune when he wins in November, and that will be almost worth it on its own. T2020

Shows he cares? You meant the 211K deaths? The failed businesses? The high unemployment?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

"at least he runs the country in a manner that shows he cares."

[Citation needed]

Y no Kanye West option?

I'm hoping that is satire. Trump cares for no one but himself.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#57 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Justinps2hero said:

I find it hard to believe any working American would want Biden to win this election. Trump may well be a detestable arrogant so and so, but at least he runs the country in a manner that shows he cares. The figures prove this. The Dems are so radical right now, that they are actually dangerous. And that crazy green deal won't safeguard our future, it will have the cities burning when poverty sweeps the states. Don't be afraid to back Trump, and don't be afraid of speaking up. The media bias will have to change its tune when he wins in November, and that will be almost worth it on its own. T2020

Shows he cares? You meant the 211K deaths? The failed businesses? The high unemployment?

This is why nobody takes leftwing arguments seriously. There's no consistency or legitimacy in them, it's all double standards.

First, and this is like the 30th time I've said this so either you have trouble with learning, or you're intentionally dishonest, Trump doesn't have the authority to shut down the country in the manner you people think would have saved lives. He couldn't even send US Marshals into the states to solve their problems with leftwing terrorism without being invited in by the governor. K, so lockdowns weren't going to happen.

Now, where your argument gets contradictory is whining about high unemployment which is the direct cause of lockdowns done on a state by state basis. The likes of which if they did not do, you'd be blaming the death toll on that, and if they did lock down states for a longer duration than they did, you'd be whining about an even higher unemployment rate. So you're trying to have this both ways with the death toll AND unemployment rates, and you're also trying to blame it on Trump who had no control over either. And while you may believe the media when they fed you that contradiction you accepted without a second thought, most people aren't so credulous.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@eoten: Labor hoarding + lockdowns = suppression, followed by test and trace = maintenance

That's what it takes. 2 months of economic pain + Test and Trace setup time followed Test and Trace Implementation.

Trump doesn't have the power to unilaterally implement a lockdown. What he does have to power to do is work with states and Congress to encourage and facilitate them as well as set up the critical test and trace program. Instead, he actively worked against both of those efforts! The lockdowns because he didn't want to incur the short term economic pain, and the testing and trace because he thought testing would make his short term numbers look worse.

Other countries have figured this out. We can't because we lack leadership.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#59 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

@super600: You think there’s more enthusiasm for Biden than there was for Hillary?

Where?

There is but most people who support him don't need to go massive superspreader rallies to show their support for him or flood social media with posts supporting him. Trump like bernie is the internet candidate. Trump is going to learn the same lesson bernie learned in the recent dem primary. You can raise a ton of money, have a bunch of supporters show up at campaign events and flood social media with posts supporting you but if you are only appealing to people that already support you it will be hard for you to win a race.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1351 Posts

Trump is definitely trying to play dirty by making voting difficult for certain communities to try and stay in office but I think he has generated enough negativity towards him that he will lose regardless. I wouldn’t be surprised if he says the votes are not accurate when he finds out he loses though, and that is where things it’ll be interesting to watch how that situation plays out.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#61 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Joe is lame af but I think he will win because it is a referendum against Trump.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

As an outsider I just can't wait for the denial and calls of corruption when Trump loses and puts on the greatest display of a sore loser in political history. There's not enough popcorn in the world.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38683 Posts

@super600 said:
@comp_atkins said:

any other year, biden destroys trump. in 2020 the orange imbecile takes it.

Trump is not a magician. He got insanely lucky in 2016 and barely won against an insanely unpopular candidate. Now trump is on track to do 1-4 percent worse than 2016 in terms of his share of the popular vote. As a result trump has around a 30-40 percent chance of losing in a historic landslide because his challenger is polling closer to 53 percent instead of 47.

eh.. this idiot has been able to homer simpson his way into and out of things his whole life.

nothing would surprise me at this point

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Eoten

@super600 said:
@Sevenizz said:

Where?

There is but most people who support him don't need to go massive superspreader rallies to show their support for him or flood social media with posts supporting him. Trump like bernie is the internet candidate. Trump is going to learn the same lesson bernie learned in the recent dem primary. You can raise a ton of money, have a bunch of supporters show up at campaign events and flood social media with posts supporting you but if you are only appealing to people that already support you it will be hard for you to win a race.

Trumps support base has actually gone up since 2016. So Biden is going to have to do a heck of a lot more than be slightly less detestable by some people than Hillary. Remember, Biden isn't going to be getting as much of the woman vote Hillary got, and Trumps support in the black and hispanic communities has gone up. It isn't going to be enough to simply not be Trump to win people to his side. He's going to have to put forth good ideas and policies and telling independent voters they don't have a right to know his plans isn't doing him any favors.

Kamala (a Finnish word meaning "horrible") was probably the worst candidate he could have chosen for a VP. But let's be real. You know it, and I know it, Biden isn't calling the shots in his campaign, and wouldn't be if he was president.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: His base hasn’t grown, if anything it has dropped.

Also making fun of Kamala’s name is very childish.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36044 Posts

@Sevenizz: "You think there’s more enthusiasm for Biden than there was for Hillary?

Where?"

I don't know that I would describe it as enthusiasm, but Biden's poll numbers are higher than both Clinton in 2016, and Obama's in 2012.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Eoten

@Serraph105 said:

@Sevenizz: "You think there’s more enthusiasm for Biden than there was for Hillary?

Where?"

I don't know that I would describe it as enthusiasm, but Biden's poll numbers are higher than both Clinton in 2016, and Obama's in 2012.

Yeah, but we know polls amount to squat so you'll have to look at other factors. Also, he's not polling better. This time in 2016, Hillary was leading in those polls by 14% as well. So I hate to break it to you, but Biden ain't polling higher. And except for a couple fliers, he's averaging about 4-5 up right now.

https://time.com/4546942/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-lead-poll/

https://www.prri.org/research/prri-brookings-oct-19-poll-politics-election-clinton-double-digit-lead-trump/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/general_election/

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By super600  Moderator

Biden is on track to get 10 to 20 million more votes than hilary at this point. Trump at best is on track to do slightly better than 2016 in terms of raw votes which fits a point Eoten made which is that trump has slightly more support. Biden's gains will cancel out any gains trump makes and thus trump will likely lose in a historic blowout and get under 45 percent of the vote.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@super600: I still think you are overstating Biden’s popularity. I would be more inclined to buy it if it was Sanders. Many like me for my back Biden because he isn’t Trump.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Eoten

@super600 said:

Biden is on track to get 10 to 20 million more votes than hilary at this point. Trump at best is on track to do slightly better than 2016 in terms of raw votes which fits a point Eoten made which is that trump has slightly more support. Biden's gains will cancel out any gains trump makes and thus trump will likely lose in a historic blowout and get under 45 percent of the vote.

I thought you were serious until I read the part about Biden getting 20 million more on top of Hillary's 65 or so. And Trump doesn't have slightly more support, he has a lot more. And not just from minorities either, but there was a LOT of people who believed Ted Cruz's narrative that Trump wasn't really conservative and wasn't serious about being president. Knowing that isn't true, a lot of people who abstained, myself included, will be voting for him this time around.

Biden isn't getting Florida. And he's too anti-energy for the "rust belt" states, and USMCA has aided a lot of farmers in the upper midwest so he will retain Iowa and Wisconsin, and with the rioting leaving a sour taste for the left in the mouths of a lot of fence sitters and abstainers, he'll get Minnesota too.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Eoten
@thegreatchomp said:

@super600: I still think you are overstating Biden’s popularity. I would be more inclined to buy it if it was Sanders. Many like me for my back Biden because he isn’t Trump.

He's also underestimating the incumbency, one where over 50% saying they feel better off now than before he took office.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: You don’t know if they credit him with that, and Trump will NOT get Minnesota. Minnesota hadn’t gone red since 1972, even Reagan couldn’t get that state. It’s going blue. The riots are in a small part and most don’t care.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17676 Posts

@girlusocrazy said:

@thegreatchomp: Childish? It's Presidential!

MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL!!!

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By super600  Moderator

@eoten said:
@super600 said:

I thought you were serious until I read the part about Biden getting 20 million more on top of Hillary's 65 or so. And Trump doesn't have slightly more support, he has a lot more. And not just from minorities either, but there was a LOT of people who believed Ted Cruz's narrative that Trump wasn't really conservative and wasn't serious about being president. Knowing that isn't true, a lot of people who abstained, myself included, will be voting for him this time around.

Biden isn't getting Florida. And he's too anti-energy for the "rust belt" states, and USMCA has aided a lot of farmers in the upper midwest so he will retain Iowa and Wisconsin, and with the rioting leaving a sour taste for the left in the mouths of a lot of fence sitters and abstainers, he'll get Minnesota too.

I think there is a chance that biden ends up getting 85 million votes especially if voter turnout is closer to 160 million than 140 million. Trump is not going to gain many votes this time and it's very possible that whatever new voters he gets will get canceled out by the wave of new support that biden gets. I think biden gets close to 80 million votes in November at this point, but the best case scenario has him getting above 85 million votes

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MirkoS77

@comeonman said:

3) Your point hinges on the belief that anyone Trump appointed is tainted and cannot be relied on to decide based on the law and the rules. You are entitled to that opinion, just realize you're raging bias might be tainting your view.

4) Can't agree with you on this one. First, I don't believe in divine intervention. Second, Trump is indeed an a-hole, but worst people on the planet? Hmm, no.

5) I agree. Anti Trump people are arrogant, condescending and mocking.

10 months ago, I thought Trump had this won. 4 months ago, I was pretty sure Biden was going to win. Now, I'm not sure how this is going to end. About the only thing I am sure of is, it is going to be ugly.

I am sad to say, that at 56 years old, I will probably witness for the first time in my lifetime, my country NOT have a peaceful transition of power, and that scares me more than either of these two old farts winning.

3) ideologically tainted, yes. When you are packing the courts with conservatives, they will exert jurisprudence respective to their ideological framework. Otherwise, why are conservatives so keen on getting the SC filled? I don't know where this implied notion comes from that only democrat judges politicize the bench, while conservatives are strictly beholden to the law. It applies both ways.

4) this was stated in jest. I'm an atheist and don't believe in divine intervention either, so let's just call it fate. Fate ordains.

Trump may not stack up there with the worst but I cannot lay that credit to his character, only at the restrictions he is found to operate in that were determined by others long ago. Give him plenary power, and we'll see where it would go. I've no doubt that in a just world, were he not protected by power and privilege his entire life, he'd currently be behind bars or at least have a record. I've no doubt looking at his character and statements, for example, that he's more than likely sexually assaulted and raped numerous women in his time, many probably underage, if not significantly so. This is something I'd be willing to put serious cash down on, and I do not believe I'd lose. Trump's an immoral scumbag.

5) not all, but many, sure. Given Trump's behavior, I can't say that I blame them. He is to be mocked and held in condescension. He is an embarrassing infant of a "man".

As for a peaceful transition of power, I'm in agreement there. And that is largely the responsibility of a president who is taking every initiative to sow disrepute into our very electoral process for nothing but his own gain. Absolutely disgusting and deplorable to take such initiative to undermine the very foundation of our democracy for his own interests. He did the same thing in '16, yet seemed to quickly shut his mouth when the system he derided turned out in his favor. As he will if he's elected this time. A very clear sign he doesn't care one whit about the integrity of elections, as long as they work in his favor.

Justinps2hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#77 Justinps2hero
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts

A bunch of bored students are not going to win the Dems this election. Hard working, tax paying Americans are going to get the leader they deserve. Not Harris.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

3) ideologically tainted, yes. When you are packing the courts with conservatives, they will exert jurisprudence respective to their ideological framework. Otherwise, why are conservatives so keen on getting the SC filled? I don't know where this implied notion comes from that only democrat judges politicize the bench, while conservatives are strictly beholden to the law. It applies both ways.

4) this was stated in jest. I'm an atheist and don't believe in divine intervention either, so let's just call it fate. Fate ordains.

Trump may not stack up there with the worst but I cannot lay that credit to his character, only at the restrictions he is found to operate in that were determined by others long ago. Give him plenary power, and we'll see where it would go. I've no doubt that in a just world, were he not protected by power and privilege his entire life, he'd currently be behind bars or at least have a record. I've no doubt looking at his character and statements, for example, that he's more than likely sexually assaulted and raped numerous women in his time, many probably underage, if not significantly so. This is something I'd be willing to put serious cash down on, and I do not believe I'd lose. Trump's an immoral scumbag.

5) not all, but many, sure. Given Trump's behavior, I can't say that I blame them. He is to be mocked and held in condescension. He is an embarrassing infant of a "man".

As for a peaceful transition of power, I'm in agreement there. And that is largely the responsibility of a president who is taking every initiative to sow disrepute into our very electoral process for nothing but his own gain. Absolutely disgusting and deplorable to take such initiative to undermine the very foundation of our democracy for his own interests. He did the same thing in '16, yet seemed to quickly shut his mouth when the system he derided turned out in his favor. As he will if he's elected this time. A very clear sign he doesn't care one whit about the integrity of elections, as long as they work in his favor.

Jurists of low character politicize their positions. Such low character people come in both political stripes, conservative and liberal. Judge individuals on their actions, not on who appointed them.

All of your conjecture about Trump's possible motives and fictional criminal behavior is just that, conjecture. They are opinions you are certainly entitled to have.

5) If they were only arrogant, condescending and mocking towards Trump, then your counter point would be valid. Unfortunately they direct it at anyone who fails to have the same, extreme low opinion of Trump. This discussion board is overflowing with posters that deride, mock, and insult anyone that fails to meet their standard of vitriol towards Trump. They refer to anyone that supports Trump, no matter their enthusiasm or reasons for that support, as immoral/stupid/racist/ignorant/horrible/cultists/traitors/etc.

Let's not place all the blame for the diminishing of the citizens' faith in our electoral system at Trump's feet. Al Gore was the first loser to not concede before dragging the country through a court battle. And for years after, lots of democrats referred to W as being Selected, not Elected. And we spent the first 3+ years of Trump's presidency listening to democrats and their willing sycophants in the media try to convince us that Trump's victory was illegitimate. Not to mention the unending referrals to the "popular vote", which has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of a US Presidential election. While many do this simply because they are whiny children pissed off because their team lost, it is also a means to delegitimize our electoral system.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Justinps2hero said:

A bunch of bored students are not going to win the Dems this election. Hard working, tax paying Americans are going to get the leader they deserve. Not Harris.

This post is silly. More people will vote for Democrats in 2020 like they did in 2016 and 2020. That means most Americans will be in support of Biden/Harris over Trump/Pence. That's a mathematical certainty at this point.

Are you saying most Americans are not hard workers and tax payers? After Trump's corona and economy failure they deserve better.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#80 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58398 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Trump. Few reasons:

1) Incumbents are notoriously and traditionally very difficult to defeat.

2) I don’t trust polls whatsoever after ‘16, and believe they are skewed so heavily to Biden right now because most who support Trump simply don’t want to admit it. The silent (ashamed) majority truly exists with Trump.

3) Trump has packed the courts to his advantage should the results be close enough to be contested.

4) At this point, divine intervention. For some reason, it seems the absolute worst people on the planet end up succeeding as if fate ordained it. Trump’s no exception.

5) I’m seeing the exact same arrogant, condescending, mocking sentiment being expressed as if he’s already lost. Carbon copy of ‘16. It feels like deja vu.

I’m so sure Trump will win, in fact, that I have $100 on it and may up it to $200 before the election. It’s a win-win bet: I’ll either profit a bit on election night (a night where I’ll need some real cheering up), or it will genuinely be the best money I’ve ever spent.

HAHAHA nice summary, and pretty much how I feel. Especially on the silent majority part; there are a lot more Trump supporters out there than we care to admit. Enough to offset those that switched sides? We shall see.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 MirkoS77

@comeonman: Jurists of low character politicize their positions. Such low character people come in both political stripes, conservative and liberal. Judge individuals on their actions, not on who appointed them.

I judge people based on their beliefs. They will be operating predicated upon their ideological leanings, that isn't synonymous with being deficient in character.

All of your conjecture about Trump's possible motives and fictional criminal behavior is just that, conjecture. They are opinions you are certainly entitled to have.

Conjecture: the formation or expression of an opinion or theory without sufficient evidence for proof.

Sorry, the definition doesn't apply in this instance. There is an abundance of evidence, both in character and explicitly spoken statements that Trump has more than likely committed sexual assault. How many sexual accusations against him have been made? Twenty plus? One even by his own ex-wife? Him stating, "I just move on them (like bitches), I don't even wait", and let's not forget his praise of Epstein's taste: "I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side". Someone who was known to walk in on the dressing room of underage girls when he owned the pageant, not to mention attended parties to **** underage models for favors.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion also, but to give Trump the benefit of the doubt in this respect given his character and background is the height of naïveté and gullibility. I just hope you realize you're raging bias might be tainting your view.

5) If they were only arrogant, condescending and mocking towards Trump, then your counter point would be valid. Unfortunately they direct it at anyone who fails to have the same, extreme low opinion of Trump. This discussion board is overflowing with posters that deride, mock, and insult anyone that fails to meet their standard of vitriol towards Trump. They refer to anyone that supports Trump, no matter their enthusiasm or reasons for that support, as immoral/stupid/racist/ignorant/horrible/cultists/traitors/etc.

There is truth in the bolded. Trump is 100% an immoral individual, he very much comes off as an idiot, he appears not only ignorant, but willfully so, so he can exist and live in his own "alternative facts" reality, there can be a very valid case that he holds some racist views given on what's he's stated and his past actions, much of his base are cultish in their unconditional support and adoration of him, and while I disagree with the traitor accusation, his continual undermining of our institutions and favoring the word of our adversaries over our own sources he's taken to oath the uphold and protect certainly makes me understand the sentiment.

Don't act like those are completely unsubstantiated. People have very reasonable cause to believe those things of Trump, and I don't blame them for going after those who support them as it takes willful cognitive dissonance to believe he's some upstanding beacon and bastion of character who's just a poor, poor victim of the Left and the media. He's made his bed, and now people are bitching that he must lay in it.

Let's not place all the blame for the diminishing of the citizens' faith in our electoral system at Trump's feet. Al Gore was the first loser to not concede before dragging the country through a court battle. And for years after, lots of democrats referred to W as being Selected, not Elected. And we spent the first 3+ years of Trump's presidency listening to democrats and their willing sycophants in the media try to convince us that Trump's victory was illegitimate. Not to mention the unending referrals to the "popular vote", which has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on the outcome of a US Presidential election. While many do this simply because they are whiny children pissed off because their team lost, it is also a means to delegitimize our electoral system.

Yet this is the first time in your 56 years that you are skeptical a peaceful transition of power will take place. Why now? You cite the democrats in the past, why weren't you afraid of unrest then? What's changed? Trump is the one in power who is making repeated claims, sans any foundation, emboldening his fervent base who believes he can do absolutely no wrong to refuse the results on nothing but conspiratorial nonsense in which he operates, while also emboldening resistance against him. He is setting the field. This is HIS doing.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

@MirkoS77:

Why am I worried now? Because the willingness for the losing side to accept the results has steadily declined, culminating in the 2016 outcome resulting in people protesting, even rioting in the streets. They were egged on by a media that promoted the notion that the election of Trump was dangerous, unacceptable, and should not have been allowed. Add to that, the growing tribalism promoted by social media and the internet, and I fear our civil society may be fractured beyond repair.

Your responses to me in this thread are a golden example of the mentality that has me worried. You have made up your mind that people that have voted for Trump, and/or are willing to vote for Trump again, are not just wrong, they are BAD people. They are committing a condemnable act by going against your notion of which candidate is not only the right choice, but the acceptable choice.

We used to have a standard when it comes to domestic politics, that we have opponents, not enemies. Those days are gone, and I fear we will never get them back.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Justinps2hero said:

Really, you have to be kidding me, lets go back last year the unemployment rate was the lowest it has been in years. Business starting back up in the US. Like anyone else would have done better with the Covid19. Biden can't even remember his own name I hope most people are smart enough to NOT vote for him.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 LJS9502_basic  Online

@rrjim1 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Really, you have to be kidding me, lets go back last year the unemployment rate was the lowest it has been in years. Business starting back up in the US. Like anyone else would have done better with the Covid19. Biden can't even remember his own name I hope most people are smart enough to NOT vote for him.

He inherited the economy and unemployment under Obama. Many many other countries did better with Covid-19 so that excuse doesn't wash. I don't think you should bring Biden's mental health into question considering you support trump who makes many many mental errors.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#85 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

I would be surprised if Trump pulled it off, and equally surprised if Trump does pull it over and there's no rioting.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@rrjim1 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

He inherited the economy and unemployment under Obama. Many many other countries did better with Covid-19 so that excuse doesn't wash. I don't think you should bring Biden's mental health into question considering you support trump who makes many many mental errors.

The Obama administration did evert thing they to destroy the economy with bills like Dodd- Frank the regulations put in place to deter business. They spent the first two years passing Obama Care and taking over the college loan program. They spent eight hundred billion dollars for shovel ready jobs that created no jobs but bailed out local governments and union pension plans. Lets not forget the GM bailout. Gm was going to go into bankruptcy which would have been beneficial for the company it would have come out of bankruptcy a stronger company. Their recovery measures took eight years to accomplish the same thing Trump accomplished in six months with a pandemic, Democrat Governors shutting down states and far left groups destroying Democrat cities. Obama have no record to run on or be proud about.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By LJS9502_basic  Online

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The Obama administration did evert thing they to destroy the economy with bills like Dodd- Frank the regulations put in place to deter business. They spent the first two years passing Obama Care and taking over the college loan program. They spent eight hundred billion dollars for shovel ready jobs that created no jobs but bailed out local governments and union pension plans. Lets not forget the GM bailout. Gm was going to go into bankruptcy which would have been beneficial for the company it would have come out of bankruptcy a stronger company. Their recovery measures took eight years to accomplish the same thing Trump accomplished in six months with a pandemic, Democrat Governors shutting down states and far left groups destroying Democrat cities. Obama have no record to run on or be proud about.

Obama administration inherited a recession and a bad economy which was trending up when trump entered the office. Dodd Frank was intended to protect consumers...........why are you against that? We need more than the ACA aka Obama care. It is unconscionable for a wealthy country to not give access to health care to it's population. One of the leading causes of bankruptcy in the US is medical costs. Also not sure why you want the auto industry to fail. That would have caused a lot of lost jobs. trump has not recovered the economy from the pandemic and had he done the right thing we'd be on the up in terms of both lowering the infections and recovering the economy. Econ 101.....wall street is not how we judge the economy. Most unemployed since the depression. That is NOT a recovering economy. Obama has NOTHING to do with what happened this year in trump's American. Stop being dishonest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@JimB: Obama tried to destroy the economy? What is it with conservatives and refusing to give the man credit? He saved it, Bush killed it.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@thegreatchomp said:

@JimB: Obama tried to destroy the economy? What is it with conservatives and refusing to give the man credit? He saved it, Bush killed it.

JIm B remains adamant that the US is 211 trillion dollars in debt. He's one of the true believers around here.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Eoten

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I would be surprised if Trump pulled it off, and equally surprised if Trump does pull it over and there's no rioting.

Well, he will pull it off, so much so I'd be willing to make a bet here that nobody has been willing to take because they know I am right. But, I will also say that there absolutely will be rioting. If the left cannot win at the ballot box, they'll try violence and destabilization in their last ditch effort. The media is already trying to set the narrative that the election is being rigged and the outcome, if Trump wins, is illegitimate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: It is being rigged. Ballot harvesting, attacking mail voting, limiting drop off spots while illegally adding others in blue states, hacking your opponents sons email and then illegally release trying to attach a crime to Joe without solid evidence.

And no, the left won’t riot. But if Trump loses the right will. Because they have said they would.

claymoreman23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 claymoreman23
Member since 2019 • 302 Posts

JFK should come back and helm it.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Eoten

@claymoreman23 said:

JFK should come back and helm it.

What do you think he'd say about the DNC today?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Eoten
@thegreatchomp said:

@eoten: It is being rigged. Ballot harvesting, attacking mail voting, limiting drop off spots while illegally adding others in blue states, hacking your opponents sons email and then illegally release trying to attach a crime to Joe without solid evidence.

And no, the left won’t riot. But if Trump loses the right will. Because they have said they would.

Dude, the left is already rioting.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten said:
@thegreatchomp said:

Dude, the left is already rioting.

HAHA!!! You can't even get your protests right. Up is down and left is a circle. And if you think those "riots" are only the left, I have a bridge to sell you.

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By super600  Moderator

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Yeah. To answer your first point there have been no signs that trump is going to get reelected so far.I watched many elections before were the incumbent won despite being down 5 or more points to the challenger because people at the last minute decide to reelect the incumbent because the challenger makes many fatal mistakes closer to election day which the polls fail to pick up. To answer your second point I expect chaos no matter who wins even though it will definitely be muted if biden wins in a landslide.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Gonna be leftwing rioters Vs rightwing murderers and terrorist.

Both sides ferociously fighting over two demented old guys who might be pedophiles.

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#98  Edited By narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

What will you guys do if Trump wins? With all hes done for 4 years I think it would be 4 times crazy if he won again. I dont know what Id do, but I know I cant take much more of this. Who are these people who go to his rallys, jump and yell, and actually want more of this?

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#99 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts

@super600 said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Yeah. To answer your first point there have been no signs that trump is going to get reelected so far.I watched many elections before were the incumbent won despite being down 5 or more points to the challenger because people at the last minute decide to reelect the incumbent because the challenger makes many fatal mistakes closer to election day which the polls fail to pick up. To answer your second point I expect chaos no matter who wins even though it will definitely be muted if biden wins in a landslide.

Our intelligence is less concerned with the right (excluding the boogaloo movement) in major metropolitan areas, but the continued unrest/rioting we see from BLM/antifa/far left. My department already has a major shift model in place with mandatory overtime and quick reaction forces on standby. So long as they stay away from best buy and me' next generation preorder...