Violent right wing extremist sentenced to prison.

• 49 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

https://nypost.com/2019/10/22/proud-boys-members-get-prison-for-brawl-with-antifa-protesters/

Good.

With a president that encourages and incites violence through his worshippers, they deserve all the prison time they get.

Violent Republicans are the biggest domestic terror threat the United States faces.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@Nuck81: they should both get prison time. The antifa protestors as well

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

So.... you're okay with fascism then?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@drunk_pi said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

So.... you're okay with fascism then?

That's a non-sequitur.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
@Nuck81 said:

https://nypost.com/2019/10/22/proud-boys-members-get-prison-for-brawl-with-antifa-protesters/

Good.

With a president that encourages and incites violence through his worshippers, they deserve all the prison time they get.

Violent Republicans are the biggest domestic terror threat the United States faces.

Pretty crazy but I'm glad you brought that up no right winger would ever admit that they would just cry fake news like their cult leader.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

The Antifa protesters got nothing but they said it was because they couldn't identify them. This is why you try to stay away from leftwing shitholes like portland where somebody may try to bash you over the head with a sock and a lock and if you defend yourself you get 4 years.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@r-gamer: you seem like a soft bitch

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@r-gamer: I live in Portland. This has never happened to me or anyone I know. Quit being a drama queen.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@Nuck81 said:

Good.

Good Riddance.

Also again who thought up the name "Proud Boys" should be jailed like the others.

As to the last one, no the biggest threat is BLM and ANTIFA.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Drunk_PI
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

Good.

Good Riddance.

Also again who thought up the name "Proud Boys" should be jailed like the others.

No, they're not. BLM hasn't committed terrorist threats on a mass scale, nor has the organization, as a whole, advocate killing people. Antifa, on the other hand, while having some violent elements, pales in comparison to white supremacist groups who commit the most domestic terror attacks in the U.S.

Dude, why do you eat the Fox narrative? You spout nonsense after nonsense, get fact-checked, yet spout the same nonsense.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jacanuk
@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

Good.

Good Riddance.

No, they're not. BLM hasn't committed terrorist threats on a mass scale, nor has the organization, as a whole, advocate killing people. Antifa, on the other hand, while having some violent elements, pales in comparison to white supremacist groups who commit the most domestic terror attacks in the U.S.

Dude, why do you eat the Fox narrative? You spout nonsense after nonsense, get fact-checked, yet spout the same nonsense.

Actually BLM has, they have not just killed multiple cops but also disrupted normal peoples day and work.

Also, I see you disagree with the intelligence communities in American who have labelled ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organisation and even several democratic politicians have said as much.

So you may want to educate yourself before accusing me of being dependent "fox narrative" which is laughable considering I don´t even watch Fox.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Drunk_PI
@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

Good.

Good Riddance.

Actually BLM has, they have not just killed multiple cops but also disrupted normal peoples day and work.

Also, I see you disagree with the intelligence communities in American who have labelled ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organisation and even several democratic politicians have said as much.

So you may want to educate yourself before accusing me of being dependent "fox narrative" which is laughable considering I don´t even watch Fox.

Protests aren't terrorist threats and BLM hasn't killed cops, nor have they made it their narrative to kill cops.

FBI says white supremacy is the greater domestic threat.

The facts don't lie but your desperation is certainly showing.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jacanuk
@drunk_pi said:

Protests aren't terrorist threats and BLM hasn't killed cops, nor have they made it their narrative to kill cops.

FBI says white supremacy is the greater domestic threat.

The facts don't lie but your desperation is certainly showing.

Citation to the intelligence agencies saying that right-winged terrorism is the greatest threat.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has reportedly been warning about the growing threat of violence between left-wing anarchists and right-wing nationalists since 2016, amid claims Antifa's activity has become more confrontational, according to documents seen by Politico.

A confidential intelligence report by the DHS and the FBI accused the "anarchist extremists" of attacks on police, government and political institutions, along with any other symbols of the "capitalist system" or displays of racism, social injustice or fascism.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#14 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Agreed, they feed off each other.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

For protesting? That's a Constitutional right.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

What's this country coming to when a bunch of fine white young men can't get into a street brawl and can't avoid suffering consequences for it? We need to take our country back!

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By uninspiredcup

@LJS9502_basic said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

They are fighting each other, attacking bystanders and vandalising property as well as straight up giving abuse to police officers, wasting public resources where they could be elsewhere.

Pair of them are arseholes. One is left, therefor gets more of a free pass.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 LJS9502_basic

@uninspiredcup said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

They are fighting each other, attacking bystanders and vandalising property as well as straight up giving abuse to police officers, wasting public resources where they could be elsewhere.

Read the bolded.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Antifa are scum, Proud Boys are scum. They're both bad. I marched with Antifa immediately following Trump's election and some of those guys are real pieces of work. Don't go near Proud Boys, but at least they embrace what garbage they are. I tend to dislike Antifa more because they attempt to frame their means as righteous and moral, yet in manner that is anything but. Hence, hurting the cause we truly need to combat people like Trump and his cronies. They are not on our side.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#21 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

"The victims in the case were never identified, and Antifa refused to cooperate with the investigation. Prosecutors said that if they could have located the Antifa members, they would have also been charged."

This is rather interesting, moving forward with prosecution and being successful with no actual victim, victims who happen to be suspects themselves?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

What....

Right-Wing Extremism Linked to Every 2018 Extremist Murder in the U.S., ADL Finds

https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/right-wing-extremism-linked-to-every-2018-extremist-murder-in-the-us-adl-finds

Wray says FBI has recorded about 100 domestic terrorism arrests in fiscal 2019 and many investigations involve white supremacy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Opposite Day? Right Wing terror is nearly all of domestic terror from 2016-2019.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#23 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

Trump: Time to pardon...

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Antifa are scum, Proud Boys are scum. They're both bad. I marched with Antifa immediately following Trump's election and some of those guys are real pieces of work. Don't go near Proud Boys, but at least they embrace what garbage they are. I tend to dislike Antifa more because they attempt to frame their means as righteous and moral, yet in manner that is anything but. Hence, hurting the cause we truly need to combat people like Trump and his cronies. They are not on our side.

Well-put.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#25 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Well, a violent right wing extremist won't last long in prison since it's heavily populated by the left wing. So you have your solution?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#26 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Can't we just call them "violent extremists"? Calling them "right wing" almost begs people to respond in some negative way like, i.e. left-wing person going "Good hope he dies" and right-wing person going "No justice, what about the lefties?"

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 uninspiredcup
@LJS9502_basic said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@uninspiredcup said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Read the bolded.

Violent protesting as far as i'm aware isn't constitutional.

If it is (and I hope it isn't) then if it's their constitutional right to hold down a pensioner on the middle of a street screaming in their face dressed like members of ISIS, then it should be your constitutional right to teach their teeth how to fly in a dramatic fashion.

Loading Video...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@uninspiredcup: I don't give a damn about your opinion. The initial post said they should be arrested for protesting. Period. That's wrong. Do you conservatives care at all about the Constitution because apparently you don't seem to anymore.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By uninspiredcup

@LJS9502_basic said:

@uninspiredcup: I don't give a damn about your opinion. The initial post said they should be arrested for protesting. Period. That's wrong. Do you consevative care at all about the Constitution because apparently you don't seem to anymore.

He was obviously talking in the context of violent protesting. That's you putting your own spin on it to make them seem like angels.

Also i'm not conservative, i'm left leaning labour. I just, don't like assholes, left or right. No one in their right mind want to see jerkoffs screaming and brawling in their streets like it's Gangs Of Fucking New York.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@uninspiredcup said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@uninspiredcup: I don't give a damn about your opinion. The initial post said they should be arrested for protesting. Period. That's wrong. Do you consevative care at all about the Constitution because apparently you don't seem to anymore.

He was obviously talking in the context of violent protesting. That's you putting your own spin on it to make them seem like angels.

Also i'm not conservative, i'm left leaning labour. I just, don't like assholes, left or right. No one in their right mind want to see jerkoffs screaming and brawling in their streets like it's Gangs Of Fucking New York.

No see I'm using his words...…….YOU are putting a spin on it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@mrbojangles25 said:

Can't we just call them "violent extremists"? Calling them "right wing" almost begs people to respond in some negative way like, i.e. left-wing person going "Good hope he dies" and right-wing person going "No justice, what about the lefties?"

If you go too far to the right, dont you end up on the left or vice versa? the world is a globe. My logic is infallible.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

It's fine to have your own opinions, but I see one side is not wearing masks to hide from the law. And they would have faced persecution. Public perception. Antifa is losing it. Alt-right never had it. And they both suck. (Though, proud boys aren't alt-right AFAIK.)

It's a good thing they didn't get the 15, or they would have had an excuse to start shooting each other. This stuff is real close to escalating and there wouldn't be any winners.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

JaCUCK is a Russian troll. I’m 100% convinced.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Both Antifa and proud boys are douchebags.

Screw these people, let them kill each other

Nerds

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

Good.

How does he incites violence?

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1678 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@drunk_pi said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Nuck81 said:

Good.

Good Riddance.

You don't have to lie to kick it.

Name one cop that was killed by BLM.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#37 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@Gatygun said:
@Nuck81 said:

Good.

How does he incites violence?

Seriously?

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell ... I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise," he said on Feb. 1, 2016.

At a Las Vegas rally later that month, he said security guards were too gentle with a protester. "He's walking out with big high-fives, smiling, laughing," Trump said. "I'd like to punch him in the face, I'll tell you."

A similar situation unfolded at a rally that month in Warren, Michigan.

"Get him out," he said of a protester. "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court. Don't worry about it."

He described the precautions typically taken by police where they place a hand over a suspect's head while they're being put into a police car in order to protect them.

"When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, 'Please don’t be too nice,'" he said.

"When you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head you know, the way you put their hand over [their head]," Trump continued, mimicking the motion. "Like, 'Don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head.' I said, 'You can take the hand away, OK?'

During a rally for Montana Republicans ahead of the midterms, Trump praised Rep. Greg Gianforte, who allegedly body slammed a reporter back when he was initially running for his congressional seat in 2017.

"Any guy that can do a body slam, he is my type!" Trump said on Thursday to cheers.

The referenced body-slam happened in May 2017 when then-candidate Gianforte attacked reporter Ben Jacobs.

Article

Oh and let's not forget that .gif of how he feels about CNN. Pretty sure this is encouraging people to commit violence.

I have to admit that is kind of funny, but others would take it as inspiration.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

@mrbojangles25: comeee oooon now its a meme, of coarse its funny lol CNN is just a corporation, its a clip from trump in the WWF... nobody should see that as inciting violence

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 LJS9502_basic

@jeezers said:

@mrbojangles25: comeee oooon now its a meme, of coarse its funny lol CNN is just a corporation, its a clip from trump in the WWF... nobody should see that as inciting violence

trump incites violence. What is the disconnect with trump fans? At least own that you like his lawlessness.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@jeezers said:

https://www.france24.com/en/20191014-doctored-video-shows-trump-violently-attacking-media-figures-political-opponents

A similar video was played at Mar a Lago and included a mass killing from Kingsmen, depicting Donald Trump unambiguously murdering news, individual political critics, and opponents alike.

It's funny until it's not, and we've passed that threshold a long while back.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@plageus900: @HoolaHoopMan: Don't bother going back that far, just look to early this week.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@plageus900: @HoolaHoopMan: Don't bother going back that far, just look to early this week.

And they claim to be the party of morality while being led by crooks and psychopaths. I can't help but laugh when people try and claim the GOP isn't riddled with these goons.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Jacanuk
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

And they claim to be the party of morality while being led by crooks and psychopaths. I can't help but laugh when people try and claim the GOP isn't riddled with these goons.

Funny, but have you ever considered sweeping in front your own door instead of just running around and going "but the other side does it too"?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Oi folks. The images were a little extreme.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Funny, but have you ever considered sweeping in front your own door instead of just running around and going "but the other side does it too"?

Keep making excuses for a morally decrepit party and administration. You're only embarrassing yourself.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Whataboutism jacunauk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Keep making excuses for a morally decrepit party and administration. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Neither party really has any claim to morality. The republicans are terrible, but the democrats aren't that far behind. It's shameful to support either in my opinion.