User Lists: 0

#101 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@zaryia: You know it's like talking to a brick wall.....right?

Poor LJS , typical female logic. Everyone is wrong except LJS.

Unfortunately for you if you ask anyone here....it's you that is wrong. And misogynist besides since I assume that was not intended as a complement. No wonder you defend trump....you fit right in.

Sure, except i'm not to the right, i just can´t stand the selfrightouness and hypcrisy of your side the left.

Talk about hypocrisy.....and self righteousness. What a damn lie.

While you are it, can you also tell the rest of us the lotto numbers, since you seem to be all knowing.

You sure don´t hide your ego under a barrel.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Talk about hypocrisy.....and self righteousness. What a damn lie.

While you are it, can you also tell the rest of us the lotto numbers, since you seem to be all knowing.

You sure don´t hide your ego under a barrel.

Do you think you're hiding here? It has nothing to do with ego. You have just been posting untruths. And everyone can see it.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:

Eh? i already said why. The polling was done by online polls. The whole paper is built around the online polling data which is highly inaccurate

Which makes the data unscientific and unusable.

What this university did was make a study that no one except the few radical lefts you see in this thread would ever dream of using.

So essentially your argument boiled down to 'saw online polling', and you shut the door on everything else. Great detective work you've done there, way to go above and beyond.

Ok, and i'm sure you also trust the Buzzfeed or huffington polls as well right.

I don't seem to remember mentioning Buzzfeed or the huffington post, but please continue embarrassing yourself with irrelevant posts.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#105  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@Jacanuk said:

Eh? i already said why. The polling was done by online polls. The whole paper is built around the online polling data which is highly inaccurate

Which makes the data unscientific and unusable.

What this university did was make a study that no one except the few radical lefts you see in this thread would ever dream of using.

So essentially your argument boiled down to 'saw online polling', and you shut the door on everything else. Great detective work you've done there, way to go above and beyond.

Ok, and i'm sure you also trust the Buzzfeed or huffington polls as well right.

I don't seem to remember mentioning Buzzfeed or the huffington post, but please continue embarrassing yourself with irrelevant posts.

Good job with missing the point.