Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

The other topic got locked and this one was cited so I guess discussion should resume here.

Republicans still don't care about the math of their actions.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#52 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

The other topic got locked and this one was cited so I guess discussion should resume here.

Neither side seems to, but republicans are the bigger hypocrites on it.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

i know how to fix this.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts
@sonicare said:
@Serraph105 said:

Neither side seems to, but republicans are the bigger hypocrites on it.

But you would think that it would at least bother republican voters who spent years (admittedly the Obama years so, you know, it was all resolved once republicans took over) crying about the deficit/debt that republican congressman went and immediately reversed the downward trends the deficit was on and vastly increased spending the moment they got the power to do so.

Maybe they just never understood that the deficit was actually shrinking back to a normal rate due to the propaganda that is conservative news media. Hell, for all I know they still think the deficit is shrinking and we're paying down the debt like never before.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Serraph105 said:

But you would think that it would at least bother republican voters who spent years (admittedly the Obama years so, you know, it was all resolved once republicans took over) crying about the deficit/debt that republican congressman went and immediately reversed the downward trends the deficit was on and vastly increased spending the moment they got the power to do so.

Maybe they just never understood that the deficit was actually shrinking back to a normal rate due to the propaganda that is conservative news media. Hell, for all I know they still think the deficit is shrinking and we're paying down the debt like never before.

Because in Republicans eyes those two situations will and can never be the same. Republican getting help from a welfare program is just getting help to get out of a tight spot, while everyone else are leeches on said welfare program.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@horgen: that's precisely correct. It's all about ingroups and outgroups.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

Disagreed, this is Obama's economy and put on steroids by Trump through his tax cuts. I guess you could call it Trump's economy from the moment the tax cuts went through.