Trump Took Classified Docs So Sensative, They Cannot Be Described.

• 119 results
tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3728 Posts

Documents are the HIGHEST level of classification.

Some that only a few people in the country have the clearance to see.

Wow. Imagine how easy it would have been for another nation to get someone in to Mar-A-Lago under the guise of being a wealthy supporter, foreign dignitary, etc.

What was is that he said when Clinton was found with classified info of the LOWEST level of classification?

Trump took documents to Mar-a-Lago that are so sensitive they may not be described in public, report says (yahoo.com)

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

But Clinton had an E-mail server...

/s

Trump gonna Trump. Anyone who think that man plays anything straight is either a fool or a blind fool.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

To paraphrase trump......lock him up!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25  Online
Member since 2005 • 58309 Posts

Imagine what all the waste water plants could have discovered from all his flushed documents as well!

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Two "unnamed sources" for the Washington Post report Trump took documents but cannot tell you what they are? Yeah, Sure. Takes a pretty low IQ to fall for that one without some kind of evidence.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23033 Posts

Oh good, Eoten wants to reiterate that he has no idea how journalistic sourcing and vetting works

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Eoten

@mattbbpl said:

Oh good, Eoten wants to reiterate that he has no idea how journalistic sourcing and vetting works

ROFLMAO... vetting? Okay, then who is the source of the information, and what evidence did they provide?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 mattbbpl

@eoten: If you're asking me, I don't know - the journalist as granted the anonymity to protect them from repercussions. This is common in journalism.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Eoten

@mattbbpl said:

@eoten: If you're asking me, I don't know - the journalist as granted the anonymity to protect them from repercussions. This is common in journalism.

So, there isn't a source. There isn't evidence. You're taking WaPo's word at face value because it's something you're desperate to believe is true....

Hook, line, and sinker.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 mattbbpl

@eoten: As I said, you know nothing of journalistic vetting. You prove it further with every response.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eoten

@mattbbpl said:

@eoten: As I said, you know nothing of journalistic vetting. You prove it further with every response.

Nothing has been vetted. And Washington Post isn't unknown for spreading unconfirmed rumors under the guise of "anonymous sources." Until there is any actual evidence, this is more of the same.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:

Nothing has been vetted. And Washington Post isn't unknown for spreading unconfirmed rumors under the guise of "anonymous sources." Until there is any actual evidence, this is more of the same.

At some point you need to stop wearing tin foil.....

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@mattbbpl said:

At some point you need to stop wearing tin foil.....

Asking for evidence isn't wearing a tinfoil hat. Blindly believing stories without evidence supporting them is, This WaPo story is the literal definition of a conspiracy theory.

Lotus-Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lotus-Edge
Member since 2008 • 50513 Posts

aliens.jpeg

In all seriousness, of course sources have to be kept safe from retaliation, but it doesn't take Cronkite to see how abusable the process is. We were told for years that the Steele dossier proved all kinds of things... all of which turned out to be a smear job.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8219 Posts

@Lotus-Edge: yup

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tjandmia

Is this what you guys do to distract from criticism of Trump, just claim everything is fake news? lol wow.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1394 Posts

Uh...huh..

And... what do these "classified docs" entail? You can tell me. I won't tell anyone else, i swear...

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 LJS9502_basic

@palasta said:

Uh...huh..

And... what do these "classified docs" entail? You can tell me. I won't tell anyone else, i swear...

Classified is classified. Period. Trump says those who don't follow protocol should be locked up. I agree. Start with Trump.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#19 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58965 Posts

@Lotus-Edge said:

aliens.jpeg

First thing that came to mind.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eoten
@LJS9502_basic said:
@palasta said:

Uh...huh..

Classified is classified. Period. Trump says those who don't follow protocol should be locked up. I agree. Start with Trump.

You do realize you actually need proof of a crime before you start arresting people and throwing them in jail, don't you? So then, where is it?

I can't just go to the police and tell them you kicked a puppy, and when they ask if I have any evidence tell them "I do, but it's a secret" and expect anything to come of it.

It's a sad situation for some of you when this actually has to be explained.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You do realize you actually need proof of a crime before you start arresting people and throwing them in jail, don't you? So then, where is it?

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/22/1082391130/garland-trump-classified-records-mar-a-lago

At some point you have to realize you kissed a toad and it didn't turn into a prince.

joementia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 joementia
Member since 2022 • 193 Posts

If that's true, is that a crime? If so, then they should prosecute him. That's a danger to national security for him to do that.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#23 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

I know what would happen if it was a regular government contractor. Fired, stripped of their clearance, barred from future government work, and prosecuted. Nobody would blink if it was just some joe-shmoe. Trump, on the other hand, has proven that you can get away with pretty much anything if you are, or have been president.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Eoten

@joementia said:

If that's true, is that a crime? If so, then they should prosecute him. That's a danger to national security for him to do that.

So when they ultimate don't, what'll that tell you? It's almost as if there was an important election coming up later this year.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

Part of me wondered if he hid personal documents that might be very embarrassing behind the classification system and kept them thinking it would be okay because they are personal.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic

@lamprey263 said:

Part of me wondered if he hid personal documents that might be very embarrassing behind the classification system and kept them thinking it would be okay because they are personal.

He ate those or flushed them.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Is this what you guys do to distract from criticism of Trump, just claim everything is fake news? lol wow.

maybe he got to keep the umbrella as a souvenir of a time when people had to pay attention to him.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@eoten said:
@joementia said:

So when they ultimate don't, what'll that tell you? It's almost as if there was an important election coming up later this year.

so what you're saying is, our of fear of losing an election, lawmakers shouldn't prosecute a potential criminal? so voter backlash is now the legal standard that should apply to criminal action?

trying to understand your statement.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6865 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@eoten said:
@joementia said:

so what you're saying is, our of fear of losing an election, lawmakers shouldn't prosecute a potential criminal? so voter backlash is now the legal standard that should apply to criminal action?

trying to understand your statement.

He's probably implying it's more made up bullshit. The left seems pretty good at it.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:

He's probably implying it's more made up bullshit. The left seems pretty good at it.

Actually the right is pretty good at ignoring facts. With the corrupt trump administration doing what they did, there is no need to make anything up.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Silentchief
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

Actually the right is pretty good at ignoring facts. With the corrupt trump administration doing what they did, there is no need to make anything up.

Then why do they keep doing it? From the Trumps a russian agent lie to the Kavenaugh was a sexual predator debacle.

And yes there is plenty of reason to do it. All polls show Democrats are going to get butchered in the midterms. Instead of focusing on Bidens failures their going to continue to talk about a president who's been out of office for over a year.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LJS9502_basic
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Then why do they keep doing it? From the Trumps a russian agent lie to the Kavenaugh was a sexual predator debacle.

And yes there is plenty of reason to do it. All polls show Democrats are going to get butchered in the midterms. Instead of focusing on Bidens failures their going to continue to talk about a president who's been out of office for over a year.

You do know many in trump's campaign were convicted of conspiring with Russia? That's a fact. Also just because you didn't want to believe the woman that came forward, she did, in fact, come forward. You cannot with any authority say she lied.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SargentD

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

I think the left really misses Trump, its been a year of Biden and I think they feel lost. They used to just blame Trump for everything and now that he's been out.. continue to still blame trump for everything. They don't want to talk about the sitting president Biden, thats nonsense.

They miss the Don.

Rent free

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd: You mean like Biden's living rent free in your head?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: hey at least I'm complaining about the actual person in charge lol

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Silentchief

@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You do know many in trump's campaign were convicted of conspiring with Russia? That's a fact. Also just because you didn't want to believe the woman that came forward, she did, in fact, come forward. You cannot with any authority say she lied.

None. That's not what they were convicted of. Manafort got the most serious charges and that was for stealing money. I mean honestly it's not anymore serious then Biden giving political favors so his crack head son could run an oil company.

I don't want to believe the woman because she had not a single piece of credable evidence to back up her story. She couldn't even remember when and where it happened.

It was absolute bullshit as most Democrat conspiracy theories are. Let's not forget the Stormy Daniels story which ended up being a bunch of bullshit. The sleaze bag lawyer involved will now be facing federal prison time for trying to screw over his client.

Seriously give it up. This administration is a train wreck focus on that for now.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Trump took boxes of documents to his private residence and flushed notes down the toilet. Just imagine if a democratic president failed to note one thing L O L.

'BUTTERY EMAILS'

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tjandmia

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

None. That's not what they were convicted of. Manafort got the most serious charges and that was for stealing money. I mean honestly it's not anymore serious then Biden giving political favors so his crack head son could run an oil company.

I don't want to believe the woman because she had not a single piece of credable evidence to back up her story. She couldn't even remember when and where it happened.

It was absolute bullshit as most Democrat conspiracy theories are. Let's not forget the Stormy Daniels story which ended up being a bunch of bullshit. The sleaze bag lawyer involved will now be facing federal prison time for trying to screw over his client.

Seriously give it up. This administration is a train wreck focus on that for now.

Stop defending criminals and incompetents. It makes you look really bad.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Funny how people still defend such a loser this guy never gave damn about the U.S and would sell out this country in a second but the Trump cult will still bow down to him. I never saw the appeal to the draft dodging bunkerboy bitch that wants to bang his daughter.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Silentchief

@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Constantly making shit up and gaslighting makes you look worse.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tjandmia

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:

I haven't made anything up, but you claiming I have makes you look even worse. It's like you enjoy looking foolish. Why?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Silentchief

@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It was absolute bullshit as most Democr2at conspiracy theories are. Let's not forget the Stormy Daniels story which ended up being a bunch of bullshit. The sleaze bag lawyer involved will now be facing federal prison time for trying to screw over his client.

I haven't made anything up, but you claiming I have makes you look even worse. It's like you enjoy looking foolish. Why?

Im talking about Democrats and the left in general. Worried about documents while we could be on the cusp of WW3? How pathetic can you be? Bidebs presidency has been an absolute disaster and polls show this. The left is going to get blown out in the midterms.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

Im talking about Democrats and the left in general. Worried about documents while we could be on the cusp of WW3? How pathetic can you be? Bidebs presidency has been an absolute disaster and polls show this. The left is going to get blown out in the midterms.

We get that your echo chamber thinks that but many on the left are happy with Biden. Covid is finally on the downward trajectory, we're out of Afghanistan, infrastructure was passed, Biden has worked with and united NATO over Russia, and we're leading again. Not being laughted at by world leaders as what happened under trump. WW3? Such hyperbole. Right now it's a case of Russian aggression.

Sure many people like to blame presidents for things beyond their control but I don't give much credence to the anti-intellectuals blaming him for the global inflation or gas prices.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By tjandmia
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

This makes you look even more foolish. By nearly every measurable metric, Biden's presidency has been better than Trump's. You guys say this stupid crap like you're not aware that everything is tracked and no one can check your BS. It's just dumb. Why do you even bother? You repeating nonsense talking points has no reflection on reality, whatsoever.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Silentchief
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:
@silentchief said:

This makes you look even more foolish. By nearly every measurable metric, Biden's presidency has been better than Trump's. You guys say this stupid crap like you're not aware that everything is tracked and no one can check your BS. It's just dumb. Why do you even bother? You repeating nonsense talking points has no reflection on reality, whatsoever.

Lol except you're wrong. And posting a single chart that relates just to GDP after a pandemic shows what a fool you are. You don't know whats bad because you're oblivious to how shit works anyway. It's a good thing the general public knows though as Biden's approval ratings are at 38%.

Inflation has hit it's highest level in 40 years. The stock market is on a 6 month losing streak. But GDP went up after a pandemic? Wow ! Lmao.It's like when you praised the job growth numbers but ignored the fact it was people going back to the shitty jobs they left a year ago. Or praise the left for the recovery but ignore the largest part of the recovery happened when Trump was still in office. You're argument always blows up once thibgs get put into context.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

Lol except you're wrong. And posting a single chart that relates just to GDP after a pandemic shows what a fool you are. You don't know whats bad because you're oblivious to how shit works anyway. It's a good thing the general public knows though as Biden's approval ratings are at 38%.

Inflation has hit it's highest level in 40 years. The stock market is on a 6 month losing streak. But GDP went up after a pandemic? Wow ! Lmao.It's like when you praised the job growth numbers but ignored the fact it was people going back to the shitty jobs they left a year ago. Or praise the left for the recovery but ignore the largest part of the recovery happened when Trump was still in office. You're argument always blows up once thibgs get put into context.

I'd rather see the policies enacted than worry about what uneducated people think but you do you.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Silentchief

@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@tjandmia said:

I'd rather see the policies enacted than worry about what uneducated people think but you do you.

His policies suck and have helped lead us here.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

7 million jobs added. Wages are up. Unemployment is down. We're coming out of the pandemic, we're out of Afghanistan, we're important on the world stage again, infrastructure, sorely needed, is passed. You must be either ignorant of the truth or just like to see the world burn.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Silentchief
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

7 million jobs added. Wages are up. Unemployment is down. We're coming out of the pandemic, we're out of Afghanistan, we're important on the world stage again, infrastructure, sorely needed, is passed. You must be either ignorant of the truth or just like to see the world burn.

People returned to the shitty jobs they left a year ago because the stimulus money dried up.

Yes we're out of Afghanistan after they killed Americans and stole billions of dollars in US millitary equipment. Even CNN called it a disaster. That was one of the most embarrasing moments in US millitary history.

Were a joke on the world stage. China is running over us and Russia had the balls to attack the Ukraine and waited to do so when we had a weakling in office.

Now the stock market is on a 6 month losing streak while inflation hits a 40 year high.

I see the truth and the vast majority of america see's it now as well.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

People returned to the shitty jobs they left a year ago because the stimulus money dried up.

Yes we're out of Afghanistan after they killed Americans and stole billions of dollars in US millitary equipment. Even CNN called it a disaster. That was one of the most embarrasing moments in US millitary history.

Were a joke on the world stage. China is running over us and Russia had the balls to attack the Ukraine and waited to do so when we had a weakling in office.

Now the stock market is on a 6 month losing streak while inflation hits a 40 year high.

I see the truth and the vast majority of america see's it now as well.

That's false. Step outside your echo chamber.