Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Trump sides with Russia against FBI at Helsinki summit

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44852812

US President Donald Trump has defended Russia over claims of interference in the 2016 presidential election.

After face-to-face talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Mr Trump contradicted US intelligence agencies and said there had been no reason for Russia to meddle in the vote.

Mr Putin reiterated that Russia had never interfered in US affairs.

The two men held nearly two hours of closed-door talks in the Finnish capital Helsinki on Monday.

RIP Intel Chiefs faces when this news hit. They seriously must have all been like this,

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zaryia

Top Republicans in Congress break with Trump over Putin comments

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/congress-reaction-trump-putin-comments/index.html

Trump 'treasonous' after siding with Putin on election meddling

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/16/trump-finds-putin-denial-of-election-meddling-powerful

What a disaster.

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

Team blue really wants another cold war....puppets

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

@DaBrainz: Putin literally kills people who disagree with him........

You want the us to have common ground with that?

DaBrainz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DaBrainz
Member since 2007 • 7959 Posts

@dreman999: Considering the nuclear arsenal, yes.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Y’know, for no collusion, Trump loves towing the line. Insulting our own institutions, favoring others. Trump sure loves and puts America first!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#8 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Y’know, for no collusion, Trump loves towing the line. Insulting our own institutions, favoring others. Trump sure loves and puts America first!

You know for someone with ZERO evidence, you sure love to disregard our legal system for a biased personal opinion.

But what people don´t seem to get, is that as long as Democrats keep spouting the lie that Trump only won because of Russia, Trump will never admit to some facebook/twitter troll accounts from Russia.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dreman999

@DaBrainz: wow. You'really short sighted. What makes you think he won't consider using them even if we make peace?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MirkoS77

@Jacanuk: it’s not mine, nor anyone else’s fault, that you’re staring at a wall of dots drawing a very obvious picture, yet screaming there’s no line to define it for you so it doesn’t exist. Evidence, at this point, is a mere formality. One that’s required for the likes of you and other Trumpsters still holding on to the faith.

Something is going on. Are you going to deny, at the very least, that he’s making Putin quite happy at seemingly every opportunity he has? Cling desperately to “no evidence!” as long as you wish, most see a very obvious bias towards Putin, both in Trump’s rhetoric and policies.

“MRGA!”

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@dreman999 said:

@DaBrainz: wow. You'really short sighted. What makes you think he won't consider using them even if we make peace?

The obvious answer is he is a mobster type not an insane lunatic. Nuclear war is not exactly good for making money.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#12 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

Riiight, because the FBI has never put innocent peoples liberty on the line over false accusations of Russian collusion

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

Believing and siding with a Russian dictator and throwing America under the bus.

I hope all you Trump bootlickers are happy.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

So, does this mean more republicans are in favor of impeachment? When I think about it. What is pence opinion of this? He's probably waiting for Trump to get impeached so he can become the president? Hmmm...

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dreman999

@SUD123456: the guy want to invade other countries.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dreman999

@vl4d_l3nin: bs.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

Republicans need to grow some balls and impeach this traitor.

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

Our president went against the entire american intelligence community to side with Russia. I have to keep typing it out because it's still so sadly shocking. And if having the delusional opinion isn't dumb enough, he said it out loud in public so others can hear. What an absolute moron.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:

@Jacanuk: it’s not mine, nor anyone else’s fault, that you’re staring at a wall of dots drawing a very obvious picture, yet screaming there’s no line to define it for you so it doesn’t exist. Evidence, at this point, is a mere formality. One that’s required for the likes of you and other Trumpsters still holding on to the faith.

Something is going on. Are you going to deny, at the very least, that he’s making Putin quite happy at seemingly every opportunity he has? Cling desperately to “no evidence!” as long as you wish, most see a very obvious bias towards Putin, both in Trump’s rhetoric and policies.

“MRGA!”

What you think and what is able to be proven are two very different things.

Can you prove Trump colluded with Russia? No, then what about letting a core fundament in our democracy rule, and as everyone else, they are innocent until proven guilty.

And why do you think something is going on? because Trump is not a democratic puppet or because he states the obvious, that dialogue is better than war.

But this is McCarthyism all over again.

resevl4rlz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

What else is new.... we all knew trump would believe Russians over the FBI, doj, etc... I just wanna know what the Russians have on trump

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaryia

@DaBrainz said:

Team blue

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/16/17577244/trump-putin-summit-mccain-paul-ryan-republican-lawmakers-react

GOP lawmakers react to Trump-Putin summit: lots of condemnation, few concrete plans

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/16/politics/congress-reaction-trump-putin-comments/index.html

Top Republicansin Congress break with Trump over Putin comments

Don't be so culty.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

So the 12 indictments over the hacking are fictitious and mostly paranoia?

Link?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

So the 12 indictments over the hacking is false?

Well, how do you think we would ever find out, and when did indictments become actual guilty verdicts.

But thanks for proving the point.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

Well, how do you think we would ever find out, and when did indictments become actual guilty verdicts.

But thats not what I asked. I asked if those indictments are real or not (I edited before you posted, to make it clear). Are they completely fabricated, via conspiracy? So you think the ICA is wrong and that Putin is right?

Trump already made his mind up on this. He sided with Putin over our IC. He never waited to "find out".

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

But thats not what I asked. I asked if those indictments are real or not (I edited before you posted, to make it clear). Are they completely fabricated, via conspiracy? So you think the ICA is wrong and that Putin is right?

Trump already made his mind up on this. He sided with Putin over our IC. He never waited to "find out".

And I asked you when did Indictments become actual guilty verdicts. And how would we ever find out what was presented behind closed doors? in case you are not aware, the presented "case" is under lock and key, until it can be presented in a courtroom, and i hope you are not naive enough to believe that.

The leaked information is one side´s story, we have no way of knowing if that is actually the truth.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaryia

@Jacanuk said:

The leaked information is one side´s story, we have no way of knowing if that is actually the truth.

The information we have on Russia meddling is from the FBI, CIA, NHS, DHS, DOJ, Senate, and Congress intel. Are you suggesting they are all lying? And even with your logic, not knowing would still put Trump's siding with Putin in a troubled spot. Why assume Putin > ICA?

Your posts sound extremely conspiratorial, and are miming nearly exactly what Trump was saying. Which is bad.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@dreman999 said:

@vl4d_l3nin: bs.

No it's not. The FBI had a decades long program of illegally surveying and arresting people

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 MirkoS77

@Jacanuk: not a democratic puppet, nope. Something we can finally agree on. He’s a Russian one....if not through willingness, then manipulation. Trump is way in over his head for this game.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Sad day in American history. Dude is either a traitor or he's been completely compromised, either one isn't good.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 dreman999

@vl4d_l3nin: I'm talking about in this case. And most of your example you need proof.

In this case they are stop on.they have 2 people who already confessed to be Russian spies both from trump camp and many indicted for it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#32 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Why is everyone discussing whether collusion happened or not? Isn't the real problem in this story that a nation's president sides with the intelligence of a hostile nation rather than his own? Elevating an opposing foreign power at the expense of your own should not be defended. I mean, as a voter how blind do you need to be to throw your country under the bus just because the monkey you put in power also flings shit at the people you don't like? Bigger picture and all that...

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#33 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

After what the FBI has engaged in concerning Trump I can see where he is coming from. After what they did i have will never have the respect for them that I once did.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 bigfootpart2
@JimB said:

After what the FBI has engaged in concerning Trump I can see where he is coming from. After what they did i have will never have the respect for them that I once did.

What you mean investigating a traitor who is clearly colluding with Russia, our greatest adversary?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Embarrassing for Trump considering just how bad this went. This, along with the recent North Korean details, is showing just how ineffective his foreign policy and 'deal' making skills are. They've gotten him played by Putin, North Korea, diminished NATO allies, and started a full blown trade war which is erasing any gains from his ill begotten tax cut. It's time to pull the plug on this sick experiment of Trump being president.

The only ones left are simply Trump cultists. They've essentially cornered themselves into some sick psychological 'sunk cost' scenario where they're continually doubling down on every dumb move he's made and still losing each hand.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Embarrassing for Trump considering just how bad this went. This, along with the recent North Korean details, is showing just how ineffective his foreign policy and 'deal' making skills are. They've gotten him played by Putin, North Korea, diminished NATO allies, and started a full blown trade war which is erasing any gains from his ill begotten tax cut. It's time to pull the plug on this sick experiment of Trump being president.

The only ones left are simply Trump cultists. They've essentially cornered themselves into some sick psychological 'sunk cost' scenario where they're continually doubling down on every dumb move he's made and still losing each hand.

From the videos I saw I didnt see him say a single bad thing about Russia, not once. in fact in one answer he gave to the question about 'influencing the election' he didnt even say the word Russia in his 3 or 4 mins answer.

stunning but also predictable as well as Trump supporters responses.

Thing is, its likely Pence in compromised to, so we (as in real americans paying attention) have lost.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

#pussyinchief

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

So...what's the point of having the CIA and FBI if the US president isn't going to listen to them?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

Wow. Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. Trump has to be compromised in some way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#40 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Say what you will about Trump, but he makes the impossible possible. Who would have thought one day you would see some republicans defending a Russian dictator (yes I know, he's not really a dictator, he changes laws and constitution to make sure all is legal LMAO).

And some Republicans talking like true cowards saying it's all OK because Russia has nuclear weapons... WTF. Imagine this kind of US leadership during the Cold War!!! It's just too damn funny.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 TryIt
@phbz said:

Say what you will about Trump, but he makes the impossible possible. Who would have thought one day you would see some republicans defending a Russian dictator (yes I know, he's not really a dictator, he changes laws and constitution to make sure all is legal LMAO).

And some Republicans talking like true cowards saying it's all OK because Russia has nuclear weapons... WTF. Imagine this kind of US leadership during the Cold War!!! It's just too damn funny.

and what is going to happen in the future is that democrats will be the party of patriots and the GOP will be associated with treason.

it is amazing how things happen

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 comp_atkins

@korvus said:

Why is everyone discussing whether collusion happened or not? Isn't the real problem in this story that a nation's president sides with the intelligence of a hostile nation rather than his own? Elevating an opposing foreign power at the expense of your own should not be defended. I mean, as a voter how blind do you need to be to throw your country under the bus just because the monkey you put in power also flings shit at the people you don't like? Bigger picture and all that...

By discussing collusion, it shifts the argument AWAY from the president of the US, in public, on the world stage, shitting on his own intelligence community in favor of an adversary; literally blaming the victim rather than the aggressor DESPITE the victim being the country HE has sworn to protect. stunning.

for trumpettes, better to fight about collusion than have to face the reality of what just occurred.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 comp_atkins

@JimB said:

LOL. how convenient for you.

you wouldn't want to have to admit trump is an idiot.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

You think all you lefties would love Russia.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 TryIt
@blackhairedhero said:

first thing you said that has some element of truth.

Russia has gotten a raw deal in the past and what they have done then and now we would have done as well. for the most part they are just trying to protect themselves from US aggression.

BUT....members of the GOP (including yourself now) are not only supporting these actions by Russia, you are actually helping them.

This is going to bite you in the ass hard in the next year.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

Oh of course

rUsSiA

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By bigfootpart2
@blackhairedhero said:

Why would people on the left love a right wing oligarchy?

I get why Republicans love Russia. It's what they aspire to for the US. They love fascism, oligarchy, and kleptocracy.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@tryit: No it wont. At the end of the day what did they do? They told the truth about the DNC. They unveiled lies that our govermen't kept secret for their benefit. Yes they did it soley for their own benefit but the fact still stands. How does it make you feel the entire DNC was rigged? Is that not an issue? Now your all focused on Russia because the end result didn't suite you.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 TryIt
@blackhairedhero said:

@tryit: No it wont. At the end of the day what did they do? They told the truth about the DNC. They unveiled lies that our govermen't keptsecret for their benefit. Yes they did it soley for their own benefit but the fact still stands. How does it make you feel the entire DNC was rigged? Is that not an issue? Now your all focused on Russia because the end result didn't suite you.

no a Russian Spy is current in American prison right now awaiting trial.

I dont mind you justifying the hack, I am completely fine with that. you go with that and I will not debate you, but dont deny that it happened, that is where you and I will clash.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#50 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@comp_atkins said:
@JimB said:

LOL. how convenient for you.

you wouldn't want to have to admit trump is an idiot.

The only idiots are the Trump haters who are so blinded they can't see the trees for the forest.