The only sane Democrat running for president is being groomed by Russia. ROFLMAO!

• 57 results
Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

This is the only democrat running that I would vote for. She is more in the middle then the rest of them. The rest are just bat sh$#t crazy at this point. It is a shame because I think she could beat Trump with very little effort and she is about as moderate as you can be right now. It is a shame how the liberals will eat their own when they don't want you on the ticket, but to say Russia is grooming Tulsi is just laughable. It is a shame because the democrat party is just disgusting at this point and everyone else running is just seeing who can out liberal the next candidate.

I like how she stands up for herself also!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, didn´t even know Tulsi was still in the running for president but ok.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

She isn't even a front runner.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

What is some of the republicans obsession with Tulsi? Maybe if Tulsi ran as a republican Trump supporters would finally abandon Trump. Right?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Xabiss

@watercrack445 said:

What is some of the republicans obsession with Tulsi? Maybe if Tulsi ran as a republican Trump supporters would finally abandon Trump. Right?

Why do liberals hate her so much is the real question? Looks like someone that can get votes from both sides of the aisle, but for some reason you all hate her for that.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Xabiss
@LJS9502_basic said:

Because she doesn't fit the shi%^y liberal mold the top candidates do.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Jacanuk
@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Because she doesn't fit the shi%^y liberal mold the top candidates do.

LOL someone is a Tulsi fan there.

But if she does not appeal to the voter she does not appeal to voters.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

Well then she better keep her word and not run as a third party/spoiler candidate after she bombs out of the primaries

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@Xabiss: Liberals clearly don’t hate her. She’s still in the running so she’s meeting popularity and funding benchmarks.

We just don’t love her. Her platform is fairly liberal. No restrictions on abortion whatsoever, legalizing marijuana, abolishing private prisons, the death penalty, and mandatory minimums, supports Medicare for all and free college. My problem with her is that she’s never introduced major legislation or really done anything notable at all, so why would anyone believe she could accomplish even 1/4 of what her platform is suggesting?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

She isn't bat shit, but neither are most of the other candidates. The GOP has pushed the country so far to the right that even left wing people seem right wing to Europeans.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Jacanuk
@zaryia said:

She isn't bat shit, but neither are most of the other candidates. The GOP has pushed the country so far to the right that even left wing people seem right wing to Europeans.

Of course the right has.

https://cf.girlsaskguys.com/a56876/c9d84723-57c8-45cd-84ab-9a75d13dba87.jpg

To bad facts does not back up that claim.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

She may not appeal to voters but she knows how to pimp slap ole hilldog.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@Baconstrip78 said:

@Xabiss: Liberals clearly don’t hate her. She’s still in the running so she’s meeting popularity and funding benchmarks.

We just don’t love her. Her platform is fairly liberal. No restrictions on abortion whatsoever, legalizing marijuana, abolishing private prisons, the death penalty, and mandatory minimums, supports Medicare for all and free college. My problem with her is that she’s never introduced major legislation or really done anything notable at all, so why would anyone believe she could accomplish even 1/4 of what her platform is suggesting?

Yeah, what's with the sudden conservative love for Gabbard? Have they just not been paying attention to anything she's said? Or do they think she's the weakest candidate and they're trying to sucker us into nominating her? Or is it just that Hillary said something bad about her and they hate everyone Hillary hates? Because if so, I hope Hillary starts talking about how much she loves McConnell and Trump. Check. Mate.

Gabbard's policy views, BTW:

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/tulsi-gabbard/

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Now Andrew Yang is tweeting support for her. Some of the responses are accusing him of being a traitor too.

She got more likes for her tweet in five hours than she did in almost a year when she called Trump Saudi Arabia's female dog last November.

Several of her positions are still crap, but the fact that liberals have turned on her and are calling her a Russian asset is probably going to bite them in the ass later. She may be at one percent, but if she actually won the nomination I think she would have had a better chance of beating Trump than the current frontrunner Warren.

As a bonus, her Second Amendment views may please many of you.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

Ive been saying this, the only 2 worth a damn running on the left is Tulsi/Yang, but for some reason the left eats up Biden/Warren what a joke. Yeah keep voting for the old guard, its going to be great!!!! Not lol

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
@watercrack445 said:

Republicans are watching the democrats fighting among themselves. She has been treated like Trump 2 by the media. And the republicans are very experienced with the media twisting things. I think they would view the way she has been treated as a great example of things wrong with the democratic party for the past years. What's not to love for republicans about all of this?

And in terms of credibility between Tulsi and Hilary, I'm actually a little worried for another 'suicide' now.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

Now Andrew Yang is tweeting support for her. Some of the responses are accusing him of being a traitor too.

I think it would good for the Democratic party if more of the candidates showed support for each other.

What are Tulsi's positions again?

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@KungfuKitten: At this point since conservatives and Republicans love of Tulsi, she might as well go independent or put her name in the Republican ticket.

The latter option might cause a huge backlash from democrats. The same if a Republican went Democrat.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#20 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Unlike most of the other candidates, she can probably reach across the aisle and generate much more support from moderates and anti-Trump Republicans. Pete Buttigieg and her remain two candidates that I do not roll my eyes too.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xabiss

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Unlike most of the other candidates, she can probably reach across the aisle and generate much more support from moderates and anti-Trump Republicans. Pete Buttigieg and her remain two candidates that I do not roll my eyes too.

I agree 100% and that is one of the main reasons I like her.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Xabiss
@joebones5000 said:

Tulsi is a young, beautiful, intelligent woman, thus Republicans will by default hate her.

Wrong answer. I am seeing some conservatives actually showing her some support.

You have so much hate for conservatives I find it hilarious. I would bet money you are the type of person that couldn't even have friends that are conservative. Just by the hate you spew on this forum.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ad1x2
@horgen said:
@ad1x2 said:

I think it would good for the Democratic party if more of the candidates showed support for each other.

What are Tulsi's positions again?

They're not much different than many of the other Democrats running for president. She's pro-choice, wants stricter gun laws (got an F from the NRA, a badge of honor for many Democrats), is in favor of free college for lower income families, wants universal health care, and has several other positions that your average member of the GOP is against.

She just isn't as extreme and appears to be someone that may be able to compromise with Republicans on some subjects. Some people may bring up her having anti-LGBT views a long time ago as a reason to be against her, but if anybody wants to go down that route many Democratic politicians had anti-LGBT views prior to when it was politically advantageous to be pro-LGBT.

She just pisses off too many Democrats at this point and her calling out Kamala Harris' prosecution record while she was California AG really got her on the bad side of a lot of liberals. If Tulsi was white they probably would have called her racist for that smackdown she gave Kamala during that particular debate.

It really doesn't help that she's a frequent guest on Tucker Carlson, who some people are accusing of having a crush on her at this point for his lack of coming down on her like he usually does with liberal guests on his show. Tucker was one of her first on-screen appearances after she posted that tweet yesterday.

Loading Video...

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Xabiss

@joebones5000 said:

@Xabiss: haha. My best friend is a goofy trump supporter, and one of the worst who believes the dumbest nonsense - deep state, coup, Hillary going to jail, etc..

Then I would of lost money then. I am glad to see that you are not one of those.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Question for all the Republicans in here getting hard at the mention of the word compromise: since you seem to all of the sudden love compromise so much, what issues would you like to see the Trump administration compromise on?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic

@theone86 said:

Question for all the Republicans in here getting hard at the mention of the word compromise: since you seem to all of the sudden love compromise so much, what issues would you like to see the Trump administration compromise on?

LOL the only compromise Republicans want is for Democrats to do the compromising.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

There's a bit more here going on than just Clinton going off the deep end. Maybe not much more, but Gabbard's weird following of 4chan weirdos and Russian bot twitter account isn't exactly fiction.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LJS9502_basic

@PraetorianMan said:

There's a bit more here going on than just Clinton going off the deep end. Maybe not much more, but Gabbard's weird following of 4chan weirdos and Russian bot twitter account isn't exactly fiction.

Interesting...……….

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Jacanuk
@PraetorianMan said:

Of course Tulsi is "a Russian asset", this is worse than when Mccarthyism went crazy with the "red scare"

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

Of course Tulsi is "a Russian asset", this is worse than when Mccarthyism went crazy with the "red scare"

Do you know how far reaching and destructive McCarthyism was? Because your post seems very simplistic to the events that happened. This ain't it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

Do you know how far reaching and destructive McCarthyism was? Because your post seems very simplistic to the events that happened. This ain't it.

Don´t worry i know what he did and who he was.

And this leftist "Russia is everywhere" has come beyond what he did, his destruction was only temporary and confined,

The lefts "Russia crusade" is going to have far-reaching consequences and Putin is laughing all the way to the bank because he literally doesn´t have to do anything else, you guys on the left are doing it for him.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ad1x2
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@PraetorianMan said:

You have to ask yourself what actual proof is out there Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset. Isn’t that what McCarthyism is, accusations of being a traitor without sufficient evidence? But I know, everything bad that happens in American politics for the past few years is due to Russian interference.

At the same time, it seems pretty far-fetched for people to say Tulsi’s current run is just a precursor for her to run as a third party on behalf of Vladamir Putin to siphon votes from the eventual Democratic nominee and guarantee Trump’s reelection in 2020. What guarantee is there that her running as a third party doesn’t actually siphon votes from Trump instead, giving Democrats back the White House? She would probably pull some of the veteran vote for starters.

If Russia wants to guarantee Trump's reelection wouldn’t it be easier for Russia to just release some fake dirt on Biden tying him to the Ukraine scandal he was accused of as an October surprise assuming he’s the nominee? I’m sure they could find or manufacture dirt on Warren too if she ends up winning the nomination.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You have to ask yourself what actual proof is out there Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset. Isn’t that what McCarthyism is, accusations of being a traitor without sufficient evidence? But I know, everything bad that happens in American politics for the past few years is due to Russian interference.

At the same time, it seems pretty far-fetched for people to say Tulsi’s current run is just a precursor for her to run as a third party on behalf of Vladamir Putin to siphon votes from the eventual Democratic nominee and guarantee Trump’s reelection in 2020. What guarantee is there that her running as a third party doesn’t actually siphon votes from Trump instead, giving Democrats back the White House? She would probably pull some of the veteran vote for starters.

If Russia wants to guarantee Trump's reelection wouldn’t it be easier for Russia to just release some fake dirt on Biden tying him to the Ukraine scandal he was accused of as an October surprise assuming he’s the nominee? I’m sure they could find or manufacture dirt on Warren too if she ends up winning the nomination.

No I don't have to ask that. His analogy was hyperbolic.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#36 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

Beto and Marianne Williamson just defended her.

Loading Video...

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ad1x2
@LJS9502_basic said:

Is it really hypobole? Here we are watching several posters who absolutely despise Trump argue in favor of the theory Tulsi is a Russian asset trying to get Trump reelected on behalf of Putin with no concrete evidence backing it up. Outside of this forum, there are people on social media as well as several journalists saying that they believe a sitting Democratic congresswoman and major in the National Guard is a traitor working for Russia all because Hillary and a few other people on the left say so.

I have almost nothing in common with Tulsi politically but I'm not feeling this whole trying to throw her under the bus as a traitor play Democrats are playing right now, and it catches my attention being someone that wears the same uniform she does (even if she only wears it one weekend a month) and would have her back in almost any other situation.

If nothing else, this has the potential to make people question the Russia narrative used against Trump if it's now being used against Tulsi. That can cost Democrats politically and for what, to stop a woman polling between one and two percent? Revenge for potentially hurting Kamala's chances when she bought up her prosecution history? Unless something out of the ordinary happens we already know the nomination will go to either Biden, Bernie, or Warren.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Is it really hypobole? Here we are watching several posters who absolutely despise Trump argue in favor of the theory Tulsi is a Russian asset trying to get Trump reelected on behalf of Putin with no concrete evidence backing it up. Outside of this forum, there are people on social media as well as several journalists saying that they believe a sitting Democratic congresswoman and major in the National Guard is a traitor working for Russia all because Hillary and a few other people on the left say so.

I have almost nothing in common with Tulsi politically but I'm not feeling this whole trying to throw her under the bus as a traitor play Democrats are playing right now, and it catches my attention being someone that wears the same uniform she does (even if she only wears it one weekend a month) and would have her back in almost any other situation.

If nothing else, this has the potential to make people question the Russia narrative used against Trump if it's now being used against Tulsi. That can cost Democrats politically and for what, to stop a woman polling between one and two percent? Revenge for potentially hurting Kamala's chances when she bought up her prosecution history? Unless something out of the ordinary happens we already know the nomination will go to either Biden, Bernie, or Warren.

Yes ye it is. It's making light of something that ruined lives.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ad1x2

@LJS9502_basic said:

You say that like being accused of being a Russian asset during a time where half of the Democratic Party blames Putin for Trump being president couldn't potentially ruin her political career and possibly her life.

She has too many liberal positions to switch to the GOP and be taken seriously. At the same time, the people that believe she's working for Russia aren't going to let her progress as a Democrat either.

Being called a Russian asset is probably almost as bad as being called an ISIS sympathizer nowadays.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

You say that like being accused of being a Russian asset during a time where half of the Democratic Party blames Putin for Trump being president couldn't potentially ruin her political career and possibly her life.

She has too many liberal positions to switch to the GOP and be taken seriously. At the same time, the people that believe she's working for Russia aren't going to let her progress as a Democrat either.

Being called a Russian asset is probably almost as bad as being called an ISIS sympathizer nowadays.

Politicians are voted in. If they don't appeal to the voters for whatever reason too damn bad. You're making light of people that were not dependent on public opinions and had their jobs ruined by POLITICIANS. It's not the same no matter how hysterical you guys act.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Jacanuk
@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Politicians are voted in. If they don't appeal to the voters for whatever reason too damn bad. You're making light of people that were not dependent on public opinions and had their jobs ruined by POLITICIANS. It's not the same no matter how hysterical you guys act.

And what does not make her appealing? unfounded accusations that she is a Russian spy. You know your history and you know how many lives and careers were ruined because of Maccarthy

Also, the people accused was not just Random Joes it was also major public figures.

And lastly, do not pretend like this could not as easily have been made today.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ad1x2

@LJS9502_basic said:
@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Somehow I doubt you would be saying the same thing if Warren was the target or Trump was the one calling Tulsi a Russian asset. But that's just me.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

Whether she's a Russian asset or not it feels fairly off that folks on the right love her for no real reason. She's bland on everything but "regime change wars," taking a generic but still decidedly left-wing stance for nearly every topic, yet they're lining up to throw pretend support her way. I can't imagine that's 100% on accident.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jacanuk
@Vaasman said:

Whether she's a Russian asset or not it feels fairly off that folks on the right love her for no real reason. She's a wet noodle on everything but "regime change wars," taking a generic but still decidedly left-wing stance for nearly every topic, yet they're lining up to throw pretend support her way. I can't imagine that's 100% on accident.

People on the right? citation to those unless you mean in here.

Or are you suggesting that "we" on this forum have prior knowledge of what Tulsi is and are only defending her because we know that she is a Russian asset? or because we know she isn't, and want to throw you guys on the left a fake bone.

That´s almost textbook Spanish inquisition/Maccarthyism there.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LJS9502_basic

@ad1x2 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Somehow I doubt you would be saying the same thing if Warren was the target or Trump was the one calling Tulsi a Russian asset. But that's just me.

I'm not vested either way. But I found that particular analogy to be hyperbolic. If we're going to use insults without evidence as McCarthyism then trump is by far the biggest problem. I somehow think I've seen you defend his slurs though so there is that.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:

Whether she's a Russian asset or not it feels fairly off that folks on the right love her for no real reason. She's a wet noodle on everything but "regime change wars," taking a generic but still decidedly left-wing stance for nearly every topic, yet they're lining up to throw pretend support her way. I can't imagine that's 100% on accident.

Or are you suggesting that "we" on this forum have prior knowledge of what Tulsi is and are only defending her because we know that she is a Russian asset? or because we know she isn't, and want to throw you guys on the left a fake bone.

Sure here's some citation for you. https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/the-only-sane-democrat-running-for-president-is-be-33471478/#js-message-44

The Mccarthyism talking point garbage, I specifically did not claim she's an asset, merely that you all throw her support for no good reason. She's claiming to go after the right wing wealthy establishment, global warming, attacks on LGBT individuals, same as the rest. It seems convenient and unexplainable she is loved by you all.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Jacanuk
@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:

Sure here's some citation for you. https://www.gamespot.com/forums/political-gamers-909409192/the-only-sane-democrat-running-for-president-is-be-33471478/#js-message-44

The Mccarthyism talking point garbage, I specifically did not claim she's an asset, merely that you all throw her support for no good reason. She's claiming to go after the right wing wealthy establishment, global warming, attacks on LGBT individuals, same as the rest. It seems convenient and unexplainable she is loved by you all.

Could it be that people who "defend her" do it because we are not black/white in terms of where on the political spectrum we stand and that when something insane happens we are perfectly able to see it no matter what side it is on?

I do get that we are in these "TDS" times and the left´s "you are either with us or you are against us" rhetoric , But there is literally no actual evidence/facts to back up any claim Clinton made or any of the twitter trolls who came out of the woodwork with "stories" which for them confirms she is a Russian spy.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By ad1x2

@Vaasman said:
@Jacanuk said:
@Vaasman said:

If the accusations of being a Russian asset were being thrown at Dan Crenshaw by an establishment politician I would hope people here would come to his defense as well despite the large Democratic population on this forum. Politically speaking, I don't have to agree with Tulsi to express my opinion she's not a traitor. I get it, many of the people jumping on the hate Tulsi train are only doing so because Hillary is suggesting she's secretly working for Putin to get Trump reelected and as such she is considered worthy of any criticism that comes her way.

But don't let people like me be the reason you are skeptical of any defense of her from people on the right. Several 2020 Democratic candidates to include Beto (a guy that wants to disarm millions of gun owners) have come to her defense as well. At the same time, several people on the right are discouraging defending her because they are either bringing up her political positions or they are even suggesting this fight with Hillary is just a ruse to benefit the Democratic Party in some way.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ad1x2

Looks like Bernie finally inserted himself in the conversation.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Jacanuk
@ad1x2 said:

Looks like Bernie finally inserted himself in the conversation.

Not surprising and hopefully this must give a bad taste in the mouth with all the "Tulsi is a Russian asset"