Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50569 Posts
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:

Lol, is there anything not considered racist? Just curious.

Political conversations have no sign of improving

Trump's original statements were racist, and most Americans agree on that. If you say something racist people are going to, GASP, think it is racist. That wasn't really an ambiguous one.

Not sure about Rand's, and I never called them as such. I just said they were extremely idiotic, which they were.

Disagree. Just dumb comments, but not racist.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:

Trump's original statements were racist, and most Americans agree on that. If you say something racist people are going to, GASP, think it is racist. That wasn't really an ambiguous one.

Not sure about Rand's, and I never called them as such. I just said they were extremely idiotic, which they were.

Hmmm...….I bet that has more to do with your fondness for who said them.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50569 Posts
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:

Hmmm...….I bet that has more to do with your fondness for who said them.

And you'd lose that bet. Fondness for Trump? Haha

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16542 Posts

What a dumb mother fuker. I never liked him in the first place and his fake libertarian stance. He's a fraud big time. But let's wait until 2020 elections. Replicoons are going to get a beating of a life time.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Nothing in this statement is wrong or racist:

“And so — I’m willing to contribute to buy her a ticket to go visit Somalia, and I think she can look and maybe learn a little bit about the disaster that is Somalia — that has no capitalism, has no God-given rights guaranteed in a constitution, and has about seven different tribes that have been fighting each other for the last 40 years,” the senator said.

“And then maybe after she’s visited Somalia for a while, she might come back and appreciate America more.”

You liberals are literally looking to get butt hurt about shit now. Which is not surprising.

She has said the same shit, where was your outrage then?