Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58319 Posts
@eoten said:
@InEMplease said:

So the woman has come forward to refute Walker. What a surprise, the lying liar with "12 personalities, some of them extremely violent ' (his words) was lying. The fact that he has a real chance of landing in the senate is terrifying.

What's terrifying is how gullible some of you are over this crap that comes out less than a month before an election, and convince yourselves it has nothing to do with said election... Again, remember how y'all believed the Roy Moore allegations? That didn't really age well, did it?

If it hasn't been said yet, the women has a child with Walker (obviously one that was not aborted 😉)

So there's that further connection as well that they were clearly boning and not using protection, adding to the likelihood that he did knock her up at least once, so why not twice (or more).

What's the legal word for that? Precedent?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By mrbojangles25
@OmegaBlueUp said:

@tjandmia: So what alternative would a pro-life Republican have, vote for an openly pro-choice Democrat? It's not always about being gullible, sometimes it's voting for the (perceived) lesser of two evils.

It seems that candidates (for each party) are chosen by money and power, usually resulting in people with not the best character.

You can still be pro-life and vote for a pro-choice candidate. Pro-choice doesn't mean pro-abortion, it just means you think it's a decision that is personal and the government shouldn't dictate it to you, and it should be freely available should the need arise.

Additionally, a lot more services are rendered at clinics than just abortions (in fact I think abortions are the minority of services provided, iirc).

I would argue at this point that being pro-choice is probably, from a practical standpoint, a lot more "pro-life" (as in helpful to the living) than pro-life political stances. Literally every option is available to you if you are pro-choice; if you are pro-life, only one option is available to you.

This is assuming, of course, that pro-life/pro-choice stances are the only thing that matter to you. Hopefully you are not that simple and other things matter such as economy, etc.

*Also, as for "lesser of two evils"...go watch the Douche and Turd episode of South Park. Season 8, Episode 8. It explains the situation pretty well and how you just have to get over yourself and pick the lesser evil.

As for me, I vote for my ideals. I try not vote against someone but instead vote for ideals. Call me naive but I think politics is where we can strive to do some real good and we should, for once, let our ideals shine through. It's why this whole MAGA thing is so depressing, these people are not for anything, they're just against it all.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mrbojangles25

@girlusocrazy said:

Now Walker is saying for someone to have an abortion "there’s nothing to be ashamed of." (Link) Why would he want a law against it then? 🤦

Cause he's a stooge and a shill and Republicans “don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles. I want control of the Senate.”

Yeah, there's nothing to be ashamed of. It's just literally murder (to Walker and many GOP members, that is). Nothin to be ashamed of at all. 😋

As for the underlined, I cannot believe I heard someone say that out loud. Then I looked up who said it, and I guess it wasn't a surprise: Dana Loesch, radio host and former NRA spokesperson. These people, swear to Christ...🙄

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#56 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@eoten said:
@InEMplease said:

So the woman has come forward to refute Walker. What a surprise, the lying liar with "12 personalities, some of them extremely violent ' (his words) was lying. The fact that he has a real chance of landing in the senate is terrifying.

What's terrifying is how gullible some of you are over this crap that comes out less than a month before an election, and convince yourselves it has nothing to do with said election... Again, remember how y'all believed the Roy Moore allegations? That didn't really age well, did it?

If it hasn't been said yet, the women has a child with Walker (obviously one that was not aborted 😉)

So there's that further connection as well that they were clearly boning and not using protection, adding to the likelihood that he did knock her up at least once, so why not twice (or more).

Your point? That doesn't prove anything even remotely. If Walker was throwing out money to this woman for abortions, then she'd have aborted that one too, don't you think? Or maybe, just maybe you're only hearing about it in October of 2022 because there's an election in November of 2022, and like most baseless accusations that come out around this time, they'll go "poof" in less than a month.

It's looking more and more like a desperate hail mary attempt to keep him out of the senate, than a credible allegation.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By mrbojangles25
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@eoten said:
@InEMplease said:

Your point? That doesn't prove anything even remotely. If Walker was throwing out money to this woman for abortions, then she'd have aborted that one too, don't you think? Or maybe, just maybe you're only hearing about it in October of 2022 because there's an election in November of 2022, and like most baseless accusations that come out around this time, they'll go "poof" in less than a month.

It's looking more and more like a desperate hail mary attempt to keep him out of the senate, than a credible allegation.

We are hearing about it now because there is an election, obviously. That doesn't mean it is any less important, in fact it is more important now because we need to keep hypocrites out of office. I believe we call that "accountability" or "holding our politicians to a higher standard".

And what is it going to take to convince you? A time machine?

What if this was Hunter Biden, would you be singing the same tune? Some hooker comes out with an abortion receipt, a check from Hunter Biden, an illegitimate child, and let's just thrown in a get-well card that also has some cocaine residue on it for good measure. Would you still say "Oh this doesn't prove anything"?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

We are hearing about it now because there is an election, obviously. That doesn't mean it is any less important, in fact it is more important now because we need to keep hypocrites out of office. I believe we call that "accountability" or "holding our politicians to a higher standard".

And what is it going to take to convince you? A time machine?

What if this was Hunter Biden, would you be singing the same tune? Some hooker comes out with an abortion receipt, a check from Hunter Biden, an illegitimate child, and let's just thrown in a get-well card that also has some cocaine residue on it for good measure. Would you still say "Oh this doesn't prove anything"?

Eoten isn't interested in the truth. Only pushing a narrative. Also eoten is clueless when it comes to women apparently. Just because they had one abortion doesn't mean they'll have another. Nor do they do it for money, since the money was merely to pay for the procedure. You're bashing your head against the wall expecting an honest discussion.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mrbojangles25

@LJS9502_basic: oh I know, I just come here to debate for fun 😊 It's fun to discuss serious things non-seriously, and non-serious things seriously.

If this was any other situation I'd have walked away long ago 😋 I generally avoid discussing politics with people in general because a.) most people don't follow, b.) and there is too much risk of alienation. Not worth it.

There are times where I wonder if he (and others) is part of those troll farms we hear about, if I am being honest. But then I remember the saying "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into", and I imagine it's more that than some conspiracy.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@eoten said:

The only desperation I see is from those trying to push this lying moron onto the senate because he would make a good puppet. His whole campaign is a desperate attempt to gain control. I guess no price is too high.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#61  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@InEMplease said:
@eoten said:

The only desperation I see is from those trying to push this lying moron onto the senate because he would make a good puppet. His whole campaign is a desperate attempt to gain control. I guess no price is too high.

Still no solid evidence, just a pre-election accusation. Intelligent people know what a smear campaign is, but I can see you simply hate the individual, so anything you deem to be damning must immediately be true. It's never about the truth to you people, it's never been about the evidence, it's always been about the power and doing anything it takes to make sure your side has it rather than leaving it up to the voters. So baseless rumors to try to sink someones campaign is okay, because you hate that person for not being on your side, and they must be stopped from winning.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@eoten said:
@InEMplease said:

Still no solid evidence, just a pre-election accusation. Intelligent people know what a smear campaign is, but I can see you simply hate the individual, so anything you deem to be damning must immediately be true. It's never about the truth to you people, it's never been about the evidence, it's always been about the power and doing anything it takes to make sure your side has it rather than leaving it up to the voters. So baseless rumors to try to sink someones campaign is okay, because you hate that person for not being on your side, and they must be stopped from winning.

Don't you whine about "Hunter Biden's" laptop all the time? Yes, yes you do. Hypocritical takes you have.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@eoten said:

Still no solid evidence.

There are literal receipts and his own son is calling him a degenerate on it. Give it up, you're backing the wrong horse.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

It's a boatload of evidence. You are spinning. But to be honest, so are we. We are just spinning a whole lot less because a.) Walker is a terrible person, and b.) the evidence is pretty obvious. It would be a huge, ginormous push for the opposite to be true.

Also, go watch his response when asked about it. Pretty hilarious "Oh I send out so many cards to people..."

I mean this is all pointless; he didn't do anything legal, it won't go to court, and Walker is a dipshit either way you slice it. This is just shit icing on the shit cake that is the Walker campaign.

If it did end up going to court, for whatever reason (let's just debate the hypothetical that it does), I think it'd be easy enough to prove. All you would need is like one or two witnesses to corroborate it all and tie it together. The woman, the doctor, and maybe some more paperwork from the bank.

It's not. If it was a receipt for him, and a check made out to the clinic, then it'd be a "boatload" of evidence. But neither of those things are true. YOU are connecting the dots, not the evidence, and you're connecting them in a manner that supports your bias, not because that's where the evidence actually points.

When you do that, you're engaging in a conspiracy theory, and do not really care about the truth. This is why you people believed the Stormy Daniels nonsense, why you believed the allegations against Roy Moore, and why you believe Trump called people in the military "losers." Not because there was ever any actual evidence to support any of this, merely allegations you desperately wanted to believe, and it's become a very predictable pattern. You people are easy.

And Walker didn't do anything illegal, but printing a slanderous story against him without evidence is called libel, and that is illegal. Walker isn't going to court to defend himself against baseless accusations, he's taking others to court where they will be forced to back up their claims with hard evidence, or have to pay out.

More garbage from the right. So if someone hires another to kill their spouse but pays them cash, they can't be held accountable. That's just nonsense and even troll farms know it.

It's not "garbage from the right." It's how facts work. Facts aren't some right wing conspiracy to thwart leftwing delusionism. And guess what? If you beleive someone hired someone else killed their spouse, and the evidence you had was a check not written to the killer, and a confirmation note from him, not directed towards the suspect, you're not going to win that trial, as that evidence is known as "circumstantial" at best.

You want people to believe something without any actual evidence proving what you want them to believe because in your own paranoid conspiracy theorist mind, you've connected the dots as they best work for you.

😂😂😂

Tell us again, Eoten…..was the 2020 election stolen from Trump?