deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

I voted for Obama twice but I wouldn't die for him that's not normal.

This clip is from the other day when Trump went around the Hospital.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Con men always need marks, it is no coincidence trump trumps base are generally less educated then the norm.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58306 Posts

It's definitely an interesting theory. Even before he was president you had people idolizing him.

I don't think they're a formal cult or anything, but the Trump-Trump follower dynamic is certainly cult-like.

@tenaka2 said:

Con men always need marks, it is no coincidence trump trumps base are generally less educated then the norm.

Pretty much.

A damn shame the bulk of the GOP is toeing the line just to maintain power; they could really do a lot of good if they just did what they knew was right and challenge him on his bullshit.

Though I suppose if you're the party that allowed a con man to come to power, you'd want to maintain the lie so you don't look like a bunch of jackasses.

@eoten said:

Bait/troll thread.

Not really. There have been studies done on cults and cult follower and leader behaviors, and it's very easy to conclude that the legit Trump followers, and Trump himself, demonstrate a cult dynamic.

In either case, it's pretty obvious to even the layman that this is not rational behavior. "I would die for that man"? Really? What is this, Imperial Japan? Warhammer 40K? Is Trump their God-Emperor?

I think it is something worth discussing.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Lots of reasons why people are going to support Trump. And lots of different cults too on both sides. Arguably every human belongs to one or more cults.

In my view, every religion and sub-group therein is a cult. Sports cults. Gaming cults. Here a cult, there a cult. Cults everywhere.

I just wanted to say cult, and suggest that something more be offered for discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@eoten: I knew you be here. Lol. Nah, it’s just a valid call out.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

I'll see your one adult over-eager whack job supporter, and raise you two Obama-youths. After all, nothing says cult of personality like teaching the young children to sing the praises of Dear Leader.

The Obama Youth

Let the children praise him

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@comeonman said:

I'll see your one adult over-eager whack job supporter, and raise you two Obama-youths. After all, nothing says cult of personality like teaching the young children to sing the praises of Dear Leader.

The Obama Youth

Singing is the same as saying you would die for Trump? lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@comeonman: LOL. With no proof he had anything to do with it. How do we know the first isn’t fake? You are reaching.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-610a70a317506

@zaryia said:
@comeonman said:

The Obama Youth

It is not singing versus stating a willingness to sacrifice your life.

It is indoctrinating children to praise their dear leader, versus an adult choosing to go completely facking overboard in their support.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-610a70a317506

@thegreatchomp said:

@comeonman: LOL. With no proof he had anything to do with it. How do we know the first isn’t fake? You are reaching.

Was there any proof in that video that Trump asked that person to be willing to die for him? No. So your point is moot.

How do you know the TCs video isn't fake? You can't see the person supposedly saying it. That audio could be dubbed in for all you know. But you accept it as true because it confirms your opinion of anyone that supports Trump.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaryia

@comeonman said:
@zaryia said:
@comeonman said:

The Obama Youth

It is indoctrinating children to praise their dear leader, versus an adult choosing to go completely facking overboard in their support.

Yeah even your sentence says it. A kid singing vs a nutjob corona culter willing to die.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-610a70a317506

@zaryia said:
@comeonman said:
@zaryia said:
@comeonman said:

The Obama Youth

Yeah even your sentence says it. A kid singing vs a nutjob corona culter willing to die.

It isn't one kid singing. It's groups of children being led in songs of praise for their dear leader by adults. Its called indoctrination of the youth.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@comeonman: Did you hurt yourself reaching that far? I didn’t even comment on the video.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-610a70a317506

@thegreatchomp said:

@comeonman: Did you hurt yourself reaching that far? I didn’t even comment on the video.

You commented that, and I quote "it's just a valid call out". See post #6.

So, a video of, possibly, one over zealous supporter, maybe saying they are willing to die for Trump is a valid call out. But my linked videos showing adults teaching their elementary aged children to sing praises to Obama is reaching, in a discussion about cult-like behavior.

Alrighty then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@comeonman: Come on man, you are just trying to twist words now.

1. It is a valid call out on that guy

2. Teachers teaching kids to sing... OH TEH NOES!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 deactivated-610a70a317506

@thegreatchomp said:

@comeonman: Come on man, you are just trying to twist words now.

1. It is a valid call out on that guy

2. Teachers teaching kids to sing... OH TEH NOES!

First it was "It's not Obama's fault" and "You can't prove the video isn't fake"

Now its just teachers teaching kids to sing.

If I could find a video of a teacher teaching children to sing, and the song just happens to praise Trump, you'd be OK with that, I assume.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@comeonman: You’re not going to stop until you get what you want...Are you? If you can’t see the difference between Obama’s and Trumps behavior, you are lost. FYI, Obama never encouraged any cult like behavior, Trump has and has used it to his benefit. Bye.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-610a70a317506

@thegreatchomp:

Vaya con Dios, amigo

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Yup, bait/troll thread. A baseless blanket insult on Trump supporters hoping to score some insults back for a ban. There's no substance to this thread, and it only serves to create pointless arguments.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@comeonman said:

The Obama Youth

mmmm. that whataboutism is strong in this one.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

Most republicans will vote for Trump because they are republicans. I always say if you are republican or democratic you hate this country. Country before party, vote for what is good for the country and don’t be a sheep Trump is a wanna be dictator.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: Then don’t reply to it.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#25  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Lol it's insane how much people love this dude.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Gaming-Planet: Trump buying votes with pizza?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts
@thegreatchomp said:

@Gaming-Planet: Trump buying votes with pizza?

Buying enthusiasm, it seems.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Eoten

@sheep99 said:

Most republicans will vote for Trump because they are republicans. I always say if you are republican or democratic you hate this country. Country before party, vote for what is good for the country and don’t be a sheep Trump is a wanna be dictator.

Lmfao, something tells me you don't have any idea what a dictator actually is.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#29 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

We have people who declare loyalty to a piece of plastic, and then spend hours on the internet getting personally offended and invested over video games.

I don't think anyone should be surprised at a human being equally invested into a tangible figure considering the many avenues in entertainment where there's literal groupies; or, more applicably on the internet, the flipside of people being obsessed over disliking a person (Ex, TDS).

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 sheep99

@eoten: I said wanna be dictator, all dictators act strong and lie

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Eoten

@sheep99 said:

@eoten: I said wanna be dictator, all dictators act strong and lie

Again, my point stands. Nothing Trump has done tells me he's even a wannabe dictator. For that, you may want to look at the ones who illegally abused the powers of government to illegally spy on opponents campaigns and launch a bogus 3 year long investigation based on known lies as an attempt to delegitimize and overthrow the victor. ;-)

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#32 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

@tenaka2: Your grammar, sentence structure, and communicative abilities are poor - yet Trump supporters are uneducated?

What’s your highest level of education?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 mrbojangles25

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

We have people who declare loyalty to a piece of plastic, and then spend hours on the internet getting personally offended and invested over video games.

I don't think anyone should be surprised at a human being equally invested into a tangible figure considering the many avenues in entertainment where there's literal groupies; or, more applicably on the internet, the flipside of people being obsessed over disliking a person (Ex, TDS).

Fair points, but again, no one is out there saying "I'd die for Playstation/Xbox!" Though I am sure some would kill for it...

Someone yelling at a political leader "I would die for that man" is pretty damn extreme, and very concerning. It makes me worry what they will do if Trump loses.

@comp_atkins said:
@comeonman said:

The Obama Youth

Yes it is. Let's not forget that Obama hasn't really been president for almost four years at this point...

You'd think the GOP and right-wingers lost, given the way they act. "Bu-bu-bu Obama! Clinton! They bad, too!"

If you win the baseball game, you don't blame the other team for being too good lol.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 sheep99

@eoten: lol so tell me how many people went to jail because of that bogus investigation. Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, George Papadopulos all great people working for Trump i am left some out you can research it yourself and tell me were i am wrong and We all know Putin has a tape on Trump peeing on someone.Helsinki Summit proofed it Trump acted like a b!tch

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Eoten

@sheep99 said:

@eoten: lol so tell me how many people went to jail because of that bogus investigation. Paul Manafort, Konstantin Kilimnik, Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, Michael Cohen, George Papadopulos all great people working for Trump i am left some out you can research it yourself and tell me were i am wrong and We all know Putin has a tape on Trump peeing on someone.Helsinki Summit proofed it Trump acted like a b!tch

And what were they charged for exactly? Not for anything they were being investigated for, was it? C'mon, Flynn for "lying" to an FBI agent, but even that evidence was so shaky that conviction won't even stick. And there is no tape. Lmfao, that was the nonsense in the Steele dossier which if you had actually paid attention, was funded dirt paid for by Hillary.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@eoten: oh, please.

Trump has consistently demonstrated textbook authoritarian tendencies and attitudes throughout his tenure. From constantly attacking the media, to undermining our institutions and expressing contempt for their members, to fear mongering, to openly expressing admiration towards authoritarians, to continually sowing doubt about the election’s legitimacy with no foundation whatsoever to hold onto his power if it doesn’t go his way, to demanding loyalty from those around him to him instead of to the country, to demonizing his political opposition, and on, and on, and on....

For crying out loud it’s a damn checklist.

Had Trump the option, he’d 100% be a dictator. Just because he’s held within the constraints and checks and balances of a system he presides over doesn’t mean he isn’t immensely frustrated by those limitations. That he isn’t a dictator is to be credited at the prudence of our founding fathers in foreseeing such a demagogue coming to power and placing measures to control things, not to him. Trump would desire for nothing more than full plenary power if he could have it. One cursory glance at his character is indicative of such.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-610a70a317506

@comp_atkins said:
@comeonman said:

The Obama Youth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-610a70a317506

@mrbojangles25:

The TC mentioned Obama in his OP.

I figured videos showing Obama cultists indoctrinating their children to sing praises to their Dear Leader was fair game.

Barack Hussein Obama, Mmm, Mmm, Mmm.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sheep99

@eoten: stop watching Fox News or QANON. Konstantin Kilimnik obstruction of justice. Roger Stone lying to Congress,Michael Flynn guilty to lying to investigators. And so on people lie to protect someone. Simple google search You can do think for yourself

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#40 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

It takes a certain mindset to willingly, consciously follow someone as morally bankrupt as Trump. He is a known, documented liar and the antithesis of what people ought to be teaching their children to be. It reminds me a lot of the kind of cult of personality you'd see in communist countries.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@YearoftheSnake5 said:

It takes a certain mindset to willingly, consciously follow someone as morally bankrupt as Trump. He is a known, documented liar and the antithesis of what people ought to be teaching their children to be. It reminds me a lot of the kind of cult of personality you'd see in communist countries.

I can't wrap my head around his supporters elevating him while denigrating their own democracy. Madness.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eoten

@sheep99 said:

@eoten: stop watching Fox News or QANON. Konstantin Kilimnik obstruction of justice. Roger Stone lying to Congress,Michael Flynn guilty to lying to investigators. And so on people lie to protect someone. Simple google search You can do think for yourself

So, absolutely nothing actually related to Russia, as I said. These are called "process crimes" and usually what investigators try to get when they cannot get anything solid. The entire investigation into the Trump campaign was illegal.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@eoten said:

So, absolutely nothing actually related to Russia, as I said. These are called "process crimes" and usually what investigators try to get when they cannot get anything solid. The entire investigation into the Trump campaign was illegal.

You know no one takes you seriously when you continually ignore reality.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 sheep99

@eoten: lol do your own research no Point going back and forth you will defend dear leader blindly, i really don’t care, don’t be a sheep brother or sister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: No it wasn’t illegal, the house has a constitutional right to do what they did.

In United States criminal procedure terminology, a process crime is an offense against the judicial process. These crimes include failure to appear, false statements, obstruction of justice, contempt of court and perjury.

Investigators don’t look to get those. Stop lying.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Eoten

@sheep99 said:

@eoten: lol do your own research no Point going back and forth you will defend dear leader blindly, i really don’t care, don’t be a sheep brother or sister

I don't need you, you've already confirmed my point, zero arrests for anything Russia related. And yeah, it was an illegal investigation. Even the judge that issues the FISA warrants for it admitted in front of congress that they wouldn't have, if the FBI was actually upfront about the information they had. So process crimes out of an illegal process isn't any smoking gun that you are claiming. Those are just facts. If facts are that foreign to you, maybe I'm not the one who needs to worry about being a sheep.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaryia

@sheep99 said:

@eoten:

Bipartisan Senate disagrees with Eoten to an extent,

August 2020 report:

Bipartisan Senate report details Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016, adding to Mueller findings

Among the key findings:

• That then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort was working with Konstantin Kilimnik, a Russian intelligence officer, and sought to share internal campaign information with Kilimnik. The committee says it obtained "some information suggesting Kilimnik may have been connected" to Russia's 2016 hacking operation and concludes Manafort's role on the campaign "represented a grave counterintelligence threat."
  • That Trump and senior campaign officials sought to obtain advance information on WikiLeaks' email dumps through Roger Stone, and that Trump spoke to Stone about WikiLeaks, despite telling the special counsel in written answers he had "no recollections" that they had spoken about it.
  • That information offered at the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting "was part of a broader influence operation" from the Russian government, though there's no evidence Trump campaign members knew of it. Two of the Russians who met with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner and Manafort had "significant connections" to the Russian government, including Russian intelligence, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya's ties were "far more extensive and concerning than what had been publicly known."
  • That Russian-government actors continued until at least January 2020 to spread disinformation about Russia's election interference, and that Manafort and Kilimnik both sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, and not Russia interfered in the 2016 election.
  • That Russia took advantage of the Trump transition team's inexperience and opposition to Obama administration policies "to pursue unofficial channels," and it's likely that Russian intelligence services and others acting on the Kremlin's behalf exploited the Transition's shortcomings for Russia's advantage.
  • That the FBI may have been victim to Russian disinformation coming through intelligence sources such as the Trump dossier author Christopher Steele.
  • And that campaigns, political leaders and other influential Americans must be even more diligent in the future not to fall victim to Russian interference, given the extent of Russia's efforts and successes to reach campaign operatives in 2016.

It might not have risen to illegality, but it happened. No use in lying about that anymore Trumpers.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#48 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Fair points, but again, no one is out there saying "I'd die for Playstation/Xbox!" Though I am sure some would kill for it...

Someone yelling at a political leader "I would die for that man" is pretty damn extreme, and very concerning. It makes me worry what they will do if Trump loses.

Never underestimate the obsessive nature of a human being. I'm not overly concerned over any wide scale "unrest" should Biden claim victory, but I am very concerned for wide scale rioting if Trump claims victory. I have seen more than enough of antifa/blm shenanigans and I am not looking forward to the mandatory overtime that comes with it. The last go-around already covered my upcoming estimated Christmas expenses.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#49  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

Well, one thing people must remember about cults is the leaders tend to bring everyone down with them. Does Trump seem like the kind of guy to do that?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 mrbojangles25

@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Never underestimate the obsessive nature of a human being. I'm not overly concerned over any wide scale "unrest" should Biden claim victory, but I am very concerned for wide scale rioting if Trump claims victory. I have seen more than enough of antifa/blm shenanigans and I am not looking forward to the mandatory overtime that comes with it. The last go-around already covered my upcoming estimated Christmas expenses.

You talking about Trump's win the first time? Yeah, not the liberals best moment. I remember Berkeley was a bit of a shit show, all those peaceful hippies people talk about, where were they at? All I saw were pissed off students.