NYT: Intelligence officials say Russia trying to get Trump reelected for 2020 (AGAIN)

• 140 results
Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Sigh, AGAIN!?

NYT: Intelligence officials say Russia trying to get Trump reelected

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/politics/trump-russia-intelligence-2020/index.html

Washington (CNN)Intelligence officials warned lawmakers earlier this month that Russia was interfering in the 2020 presidential election in an attempt to get President Donald Trump reelected, five people familiar with the matter told The New York Times.

Following the February 13 briefing, Trump chastised outgoing acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire for allowing the briefing to take place, the paper said, citing people familiar with the exchange, because he was concerned the Democrats present would use it against him.Trump's allies also repeatedly challenged the conclusions presented during the briefing, the paper said.On Wednesday, Trump announced he was naming Richard Grenell, a staunch loyalist and current US ambassador to Germany, as acting DNI despite him not having experience in intelligence. Two administration officials told the Times the timing of the Grenell announcement and Russia intelligence report is coincidental.

1. President Donald Trump decided to replace Joseph Maguire as his top acting intelligence official after Maguire authorized an aide to brief Congress about Russia's 2020 election interference, which enraged the president, according to the Washington Post.
  2. Trump reportedly falsely believed that the official who briefed Congress at Maguire's direction had been disloyal by feeding exclusive information about election interference to House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff.
  3. During the briefing, the aide told lawmakers Russia is attempting to interfere in the 2020 election to help get Trump reelected, according to The New York Times.
  4. Trump replaced Maguire with Richard Grenell, a fierce loyalist who currently serves as the US ambassador to Germany and has no background in intelligence work.

And his reaction is just as bad. Seems like denial, like last time.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zaryia

Yikes,

President Donald Trump replaced Acting Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Joseph Maguire with the U.S. Ambassador to Germany and Trump International Hotel “gold-level” member Richard Grenell based on an erroneous belief that a standard congressional briefing was somehow an act of disloyalty, the Washington Post reported Thursday.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/trump-replaced-acting-dni-with-gold-level-trump-hotel-member-after-house-was-briefed-on-russia-threat-report/

A former senior official confirms to NBC News the accuracy of the Post's reporting -- Trump's misplaced anger over an election security briefing cost Maguire the job

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERPtMt1XYAM6Qjv?format=jpg&name=small

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

"...it was also designed to raise questions about the integrity of the elections process, the source added."

Also he can change it to he wants he's the president. You really just blindly hate him.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

I'd like to think again on how this would have gone down if the other side had done this. Like, imagine if Obama had fired his director of national intelligence, because the DNI decided to share election interference that helped Hillary, with the Republican congress. They'd have burned the damn white house to the ground.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zaryia

@npiet1 said:

You really just blindly hate him.

I never said I hate him over this. Please do not be such a drama queen.

I do, however, disagree with his behavior after the briefing. This matter seems too important for him to be doing his whole spoiled brat behavior.

I mean getting mad for facts he doesn't like?

@npiet1 said:

"...it was also designed to raise questions about the integrity of the elections process, the source added."

Yup, that quote was in my article and is also bad. They are not only trying to help Trump win again, but trying to put doubt in our election process. Damn Russians, to think several posters here doubted it for years.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Vaasman: "Also he can change it to he wants he's the president."

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#7 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Trump has been terrible for the US and its relations with NATO/EU, so I have no doubt Russia is pushing for his reelection.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@npiet1 said:

Also he can change it to he wants he's the president. You really just blindly hate him.

So emotional. It's entirely possible to see what a dumpster fire this administration is and want to change it.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@zaryia said:
@npiet1 said:

I do, however, disagree with his behavior after the briefing. This matter seems too important for him to be doing his whole spoiled brat behavior.

@npiet1 said:

Yup, that quote was in my article and is also bad. They are not only trying to help Trump win again, but trying to put doubt in our election process. Damn Russians, to think several posters here doubted it for years.

Yet you make almost daily threads on the guy lol.

I think they are really just probing, not like trump needs help to win from the Russians anyway.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic

@npiet1 said:
@zaryia said:
@npiet1 said:

@npiet1 said:

Yet you make almost daily threads on the guy lol.

I think they are really just probing, not like trump needs help to win from the Russians anyway.

Odd that that is your assessment since we know they helped him win last time...……..

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

Looks like Trump is desperate to get reelected and will do anything to get a upper advantage.

Have anyone noticed how he and Mike are tough on China but not so much on Russia?

Avatar image for leftrightdivide
LeftRightDivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LeftRightDivide
Member since 2020 • 66 Posts

Muh Russia is a red herring.

There is one country that has a huge influence on U.S. elections and it isn't Russia. It's a country both parties bend over backwards to placate.

Loading Video...

Look at your politicians grovel.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@leftrightdivide said:

Muh Russia is a red herring.

There is one country that has a huge influence on U.S. elections and it isn't Russia. It's a country both parties bend over backwards to placate.

Loading Video...

Look at your politicians grovel.

I remember that. It was disgusting.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

If you think this is the first or last time Russia or any other country has ever tried to meddle in our elections in modern times I have ocean front property to sale you in Arizona.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@Xabiss: might as well go along with it then

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Impeachment isn’t being talked about anymore. Back to Russia. I’ve never seen more desperate attempts to beat a candidate before.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zaryia

@npiet1: He's the president of the United States. People are going to make a lot of threads about him in any political forum. You have to not take it personally.

Anyway, yeah I'm going to go with the IC on this one and not your opinion. Russia is helping Trump again. I recall conservatives here being wrong about last time and eating some big old crow.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss: That's true. Just never to the extent of 2016, and possibly 2020.

But why would it make Donald upset to hear this data or Congress to get appropriately briefed? If this is the reason for the DNI firing that is a bit insane. Why is he looking at hiring a cultist who denies this stuff?

His reaction to all of this is just very silly. Not what anyone should expect for the POTUS when hearing such information. I would want him to turn to everyone and ask "okay how can we mitigate it?" Or something professional. And then thank the DNI for him and his teams work...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd: Uhhhh...the DNI and ICA are not Democrats and/or were hired by Trump....in what planet are they trying to beat Trump?

Your posts make it seem like you literally just got it politics due to Trump memes. You almost never know what's going on.

That's probably why you got decimated for denying the 2016 pro Trump interference. Imagine being wrong for that many year, the shame associate must be crippling. Kind of like climate denial. Lol.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 N64DD

@zaryia said:

@n64dd: Uhhhh...the DNI and ICA are not Democrats and/or were hired by Trump....

It seems like you never got over how you were wrong for years about the last time Russia interfered to help Trump. It was very embarrassing for you. Imagine lying for that long and being objectively proven wrong. Climate debate all over again.

Russians have tried to influence every election for the last 50 years. You're running out of things to be mad about.

Trump is going to win, how does that make you feel?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic

@Xabiss said:

If you think this is the first or last time Russia or any other country has ever tried to meddle in our elections in modern times I have ocean front property to sale you in Arizona.

No one said that. But with the evidence things need to be done to curtail that as much as possible and trump refuses to do that.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Xabiss said:

No one said that. But with the evidence things need to be done to curtail that as much as possible and trump refuses to do that.

Do you think Russia has meddled with multiple elections for awhile now? or just Trump?

LeftRightDivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LeftRightDivide

Democrats kvetching about Russian interference while ignoring Israeli interference.

Under Trump the US moved the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Under Trump the US no longer considers settlements "inconsistent with international law."

Under Trump the US assassinated an Iranian hero.

Under Trump the US signed a proclamation recognizing Israeli sovereignty over the occupied Golan Heights.

Russian interference is a red herring, meant to distract you from the country that actually did help Trump get elected.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

@Xabiss: might as well go along with it then

@zaryia said:

@Xabiss: That's true. Just never to the extent of 2016, and possibly 2020.

But why would it make Donald upset to hear this data or Congress to get appropriately briefed? If this is the reason for the DNI firing that is a bit insane. Why is he looking at hiring a cultist who denies this stuff?

His reaction to all of this is just very silly. Not what anyone should expect for the POTUS when hearing such information. I would want him to turn to everyone and ask "okay how can we mitigate it?" Or something professional. And then thank the DNI for him and his teams work...

I would never say to just go along with it and I don't agree that other countries meddle in our elections.

Now @zaryia lets be fair and say we have never had such a connected and social media society as we have had until that last election. We never had people running for president use social media as much as we did this last election also. I am sure some of this was going on during the Obama's election also.

The real question is how can you fix it with such a connected and open society as we have in America. I am really not sure you can prevent it to be honest. Social media has just made this meddling a billion times easier. Do we pass a bill that no elected official can use social media as a platform. Would that help? Seriously I have no idea how we can do this now.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 N64DD

@leftrightdivide said:

Democrats kvetching about Russian interference while ignoring Israeli interference.

Under Trump the US no longer considers settlements "inconsistent with international law."

Under Trump the US signed a proclamation recognizing Israeli sovereignty over the occupied Golan Heights.

Russian interference is a red herring, meant to distract you from the country that actually did help Trump get elected.

LOL Iranian hero.

This guy!

LeftRightDivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LeftRightDivide

@n64dd said:
@leftrightdivide said:

LOL Iranian hero.

This guy!

Oh yeah. I forgot in America only sports athletes and actors can be heros.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 N64DD

@leftrightdivide said:
@n64dd said:
@leftrightdivide said:

LOL Iranian hero.

This guy!

Oh yeah. I forgot in America only sports athletes and actors can be heros.

This guy!

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#30 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Oh, the media is back to blaming Russia again? Going to be an entertaining ride this November.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 N64DD

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Oh, the media is back to blaming Russia again? Going to be an entertaining ride this November.

Pretty much. They don't have a good candidate so they're going to try anything they can.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:

@n64dd: Uhhhh...the DNI and ICA are not Democrats and/or were hired by Trump....

It seems like you never got over how you were wrong for years about the last time Russia interfered to help Trump. It was very embarrassing for you. Imagine lying for that long and being objectively proven wrong. Climate debate all over again.

You're running out of things to be mad about.

The only person who got mad over this information was Trump.

I'm merely agreeing with our ICA and DOJ who also believe it is a great issue in 2016-2018. We have never had this type of interference. Sweeping and systematic. There is no reason to be so upset at their latest briefing, why is Trump mad?

If you take issue with their statements and findings please refute those 2 organizations with citation. Like with 2016 election interference I expect you to come up very very short. Thank you.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Zaryia
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@n64dd said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Pretty much. They don't have a good candidate so they're going to try anything they can.

I'm not sure who is mis-informing you two, but It wasn't the media or the Democrats (as Trump incorrectly suggested today). It was the DNI and ICA. Just like last time.

I'm not exactly sure why anyone would be surprised, they interfered in 2016 with the primary goal to help Trump win according to the ICA, DOJ, and (R)SIC. Now those same groups are saying it is happening in 2020. This is not rocket science.

The fact this made Trump mad is insane though.

I'm glad to educate you both on this matter.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Zaryia

Oh boy,

Former acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire has formally resigned from US government service, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN.

The office of DNI also officially announced the second-ranking official there, Andrew Hallman, stepped down Friday afternoon.President Donald Trump became irate in a meeting with Maguire last week for allowing lawmakers to be briefed about the intelligence community's belief that Russia is already taking steps to interfere in the 2020 election with the goal of helping Trump win, a White House official has told CNN.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:
@zaryia said:

You're running out of things to be mad about.

The only person who got mad over this information was Trump.

I'm merely agreeing with our ICA and DOJ who also believe it is a great issue in 2016-2018. We have never had this type of interference. Sweeping and systematic. There is no reason to be so upset at their latest briefing, why is Trump mad?

Because in Trump's mind, admitting that Russia is interfering in our electoral process questions the legitimacy of his past victory and entire presidency, where the same narrative stood, of which he had to endure a massive investigation, and he still has to fight against. He is incapable of viewing this through an objective lens for the betterment of our nation, everything is partisan and personal.

That's the problem with electing a narcissist, they can view only everything through a lens of how it affects them. Which is what I don't understand about his supporters....you'd think, wanting to keep America great, they'd care about electoral interference, but they're so lost in their fight against TDS that they'll not even consider it. It's only about hating and removing Trump, and they'll handwave it away and sweep it under the TDS pile. He is so dislikeable that it has become an impenetrable armor around him and he has become utterly untouchable. Nothing he does can break through the anti-TDS wall his supporters view it through, in fact it only reinforces and emboldens their support of him.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Zaryia

Trump dismisses intelligence official’s assessment of Russian preference for him as Democratic ‘hoax’

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-dismisses-intelligence-officials-assessment-of-russian-preference-for-him-as-democratic-hoax/ar-BB10fpbN

That's insane. He's objectively wrong, that claim was not from Democrats. Right wingers here agree with that fact right?

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

Yawn...again? Is this the third or fourth time this outright lies been used I can't keep track anymore. Sad at how far the left have fallen and how desperate they've become.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@vfighter said:

Yawn...again? Is this the third or fourth time this outright lies been used I can't keep track anymore. Sad at how far the left have fallen and how desperate they've become.

Intelligence Community. Stop lying.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zaryia

@vfighter said:

Is this flame-bait or satire?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#40 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@zaryia said:

Sigh, AGAIN!?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/20/politics/trump-russia-intelligence-2020/index.html

Washington (CNN)Intelligence officials warned lawmakers earlier this month that Russia was interfering in the 2020 presidential election in an attempt to get President Donald Trump reelected, five people familiar with the matter told The New York Times.

Following the February 13 briefing, Trump chastised outgoing acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire for allowing the briefing to take place, the paper said, citing people familiar with the exchange, because he was concerned the Democrats present would use it against him.Trump's allies also repeatedly challenged the conclusions presented during the briefing, the paper said.On Wednesday, Trump announced he was naming Richard Grenell, a staunch loyalist and current US ambassador to Germany, as acting DNI despite him not having experience in intelligence. Two administration officials told the Times the timing of the Grenell announcement and Russia intelligence report is coincidental.

1. President Donald Trump decided to replace Joseph Maguire as his top acting intelligence official after Maguire authorized an aide to brief Congress about Russia's 2020 election interference, which enraged the president, according to the Washington Post.
  2. Trump reportedly falsely believed that the official who briefed Congress at Maguire's direction had been disloyal by feeding exclusive information about election interference to House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff.
  3. During the briefing, the aide told lawmakers Russia is attempting to interfere in the 2020 election to help get Trump reelected, according to The New York Times.
  4. Trump replaced Maguire with Richard Grenell, a fierce loyalist who currently serves as the US ambassador to Germany and has no background in intelligence work.

"Sen. Bernie Sanders said Friday that his campaign was briefed about Russian efforts to help his presidential campaign, intensifying concerns about the Kremlin's role in the US presidential race."

Your point is? because i fail to see any.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Sigh, AGAIN!?

"Sen. Bernie Sanders said Friday that his campaign was briefed about Russian efforts to help his presidential campaign, intensifying concerns about the Kremlin's role in the US presidential race."

Incoming post demanding you to stop derailing the thread followed by three more anti-Trump links in three, two, one...

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zaryia

@zaryia said:

@Jacanuk said:

My point is the same as our ICA's, that this is not good, interference is bad no matter for which side.

But at least Bernie accepted it. Trump is going straight up insane, he called it a Democrat Hoax even though the ICA briefed it.

@ad1x2 said:

Incoming post demanding you to stop derailing the thread followed by three more anti-Trump links in three, two, one...

No, It's on topic. I was going to post it but Jacanuk did first. And If I did post 3 links, they would be on topic as well. Almost thought you finally had me didn't you? Maybe one day. One day.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@Jacanuk said:

My point is the same as our ICA's, that this is not good, interference is bad no matter for which side.

But at least Bernie accepted it. Trump is going straight up insane, he called it a Democrat Hoax even though the ICA briefed it.

@ad1x2 said:

No, It's on topic. I was going to post it but Jacanuk did first. And If I did post 3 links, they would be on topic as well.

We can agree there, but with the caveat that it depends on the "interference" is it troll farms again with Facebook/Twitter and another social media ds, then honestly it´s pretty pointless to complain because no one can do anything.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@zaryia: We all know you probably weren't going to post that article. By posting that Bernie link it makes it look less like Trump is in bed with Russia and more like Russia is just trying to create chaos on both sides.

If you really wanted it out there you would have made a new thread for it, since you already post several about Trump daily.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@zaryia: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/2020/02/21/5ad396a6-54bd-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Seems like they are Bernie bros. Any outrage for this?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Zaryia

@ad1x2 said:

@zaryia: We all know you probably weren't going to post that article. By posting that Bernie link it makes it look less like Trump is in bed with Russia and more like Russia is just trying to create chaos on both sides.

I didn't say Trump was in bed with Russia, and neither did the ICA. In 2016 Russia also made pro-Democrat interference, but it was mostly Pro-Trump. They certainly do want chaos on both sides, like in 2016. But like 2016 it's clear they want a certain winner as well. Remember that the Trump briefing happened weeks after the Bernie one. The ICA's latest assessment said they want TRUMP to win the GE. Just like last time.

And you're right, it doesn't matter what side they interfered for - it's bad either way. But I'm also concerned about Trump's handling of this:

Bernieheard about this - He believed it and told Putin to cut it out.

Trumpheard about this - He got mad and fired the DNI, he's calling it a Democrat Hoax.

This is highly abnormal behavior, and simply undefendable. Surely you agree.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaryia
@r-gamer said:

@zaryia: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/bernie-sanders-briefed-by-us-officials-that-russia-is-trying-to-help-his-presidential-campaign/2020/02/21/5ad396a6-54bd-11ea-929a-64efa7482a77_story.html%3foutputType=amp

Seems like they are Bernie bros. Any outrage for this?

There is outrage for it. Against Russia, as there should be. For any election interference for any side. It should not be tolerated, as I'm sure you agree.

Even Bernie is outraged!

Guy_Brohski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#48 Guy_Brohski
Member since 2013 • 2221 Posts

Cool with me if Trump wins because I kinda want to see the liberals cry again. The meltdowns are fun to watch on youtube. And if Trump loses then that's cool too, I won't lose any sleep over it. Life goes on.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:
@ad1x2 said:

I didn't say Trump was in bed with Russia, and neither did the ICA. In 2016 Russia also made pro-Democrat interference, but it was mostly Pro-Trump. They certainly do want chaos on both sides, like in 2016. But like 2016 it's clear they want a certain winner as well. Remember that the Trump briefing happened weeks after the Bernie one. The ICA's latest assessment said they want TRUMP to win the GE. Just like last time.

And you're right, it doesn't matter what side they interfered for - it's bad either way. But I'm also concerned about Trump's handling of this:

Bernieheard about this - He believed it and told Putin to cut it out.

Trumpheard about this - He got mad and fired the DNI, he's calling it a Democrat Hoax.

This is highly abnormal behavior, and simply undefendable. Surely you agree.

You know what is so funny about this thread and about the people on the left.

If Bernie had denied it, they would believe him and not care, if he acknowledge it, they would believe him and not care.

If Trump had denied, they would not believe it and assume something is up and Trump is hiding something, if Trump acknowledges the Russian interference, the left would go "SEEEEEEEEE WE TOLD YOU, RUSSIAN SPY"

So do not try to act like anything Trump would do would make you feel any less hate for Trump.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@zaryia: Wonder if the lefties proceed to call him Putin's puppet from now on.