Nancy Pelosi heckled by right-wing protesters in Florida, including the Proud Boys.

• 77 results
Zappat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Zappat
Member since 2018 • 1592 Posts

Right wing NPCs lol

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@tryit: Seriously, what the **** are you talking about?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@Sevenizz said:

Good. Every Democrat should’ve denounced what Maxime Waters demanded the Democrats do to Republicans in public. They didn’t. Now they get a taste of their own medicine.

People tend not to like when the show is on the opposite foot. Everything was fine and dandy when Sanders, Cruz, etc.., were shouted at as they went upon their personal lives but now that Nancy is on the receiving end, the line has been crossed!

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#54 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@n64dd said:

Not even sure he knows what the hell he is on about.

But i suspect he may be trying to justify Maxine Waters and the harassment towards Republicans/administration staff by trying to compare it to if people did it to Nazis in Germany.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@n64dd said:

@Jacanuk

The Holocaust was a political position.

So it the price of postage stamps

thus its not good enough to say 'dont yell at me at dinner time because you dont agree with my politics' it completely depends on what specifically is being put into question. as well as is the policy in debate actually put in place or just being discussed.

Watch the movie Conspiracy on Amazon. That is a movie about a political conversation. The subject is that of the Final Solution

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 TryIt

@Solaryellow said:
@Sevenizz said:

Good. Every Democrat should’ve denounced what Maxime Waters demanded the Democrats do to Republicans in public. They didn’t. Now they get a taste of their own medicine.

People tend not to like when the show is on the opposite foot. Everything was fine and dandy when Sanders, Cruz, etc.., were shouted at as they went upon their personal lives but now that Nancy is on the receiving end, the line has been crossed!

nobody in this thread is saying that.

I am not saying that and I am the token liberal

the right is manipulatng your point of view and I suppose even liying to you. who is saying they are outraged about Nacy being yelled at?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58311 Posts

@watercrack445 said:

Congress people seem to be getting a lot of violence thrown at them as of late. Soon, maybe someone might actually kill a politician.

One can only ho--

I mean, gee golly I sure hope they don't kill any politicians

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

So politicians are killing people in death farms?

the thing is, concentration camps is a political issue.

so there is it is, where is the line? where is the line between a polite civil political disagreement and a political position that is much more serious and real?

I ask you...directly, where is the line?

You seem to be wanting a blanket answer to an issue that's incredibly complex. If you're looking for such an answer, I don't have one that's going to satisfy you.

But I generally believe the line needs to be determined on a case by case basis, each taken and viewed within the context of our laws and branches of government. What's happening in this country currently deeply disheartens and depresses me on a personal level (immigration, for one) but then again, I have to understand and accept that I'm not knowledgeable enough about the intricacies of immigration law, the constitutional interpretation the Supreme Court would effect the Executive to execute it within reasonable boundaries given their ideological leanings, or anything of that sort. And then combine that with the question of what is morally acceptable and it's impossible to answer your question with any degree of finality.

Where the line is drawn differs for everyone, and I think that's the most reasonable answer you're going to get. This isn't to say I don't think there's a point where most decent people would come together and agree a line has been crossed that should never be (such as the political climate that enabled the Holocaust), but apparently just as many people in this country don't think it has been as those that do. They do think that one has been crossed so much that they're going to disturb someone's private dinner, which I find pathetic no matter the side, and there's much better uses of their time than to act like spoiled, impulsive, petty, hateful infants.

But Trump is the president, so this isn't surprising. Monkey see, monkey do.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By TryIt

@MirkoS77 said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

so there is it is, where is the line? where is the line between a polite civil political disagreement and a political position that is much more serious and real?

You seem to be wanting a blanket answer to an issue that's incredibly complex.

I am saying the exact opposite.

I am saying OTHERS should not be making blanket statements about how everyone deserves to have a peaceful meal because we always must respect other peoples politics regardless of what those politics are.

I am saying YOU and others are making blanket statements

What the Right is trying to do is to divert your attention away from the actual subjects of what people are yelling about and instead abstract it all out to 'politics' that is unacceptable. The holocaust was not only political, it was the law. so yes, WHAT a person is protesting about is more important then this abstraction of 'poltical'

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 N64DD

@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

I am saying OTHERS should not be making blanket statements about how everyone deserves to have a peaceful meal because we always must respect other peoples politics regardless of what those politics are.

Blanket statement borders draw the line after the manufactured mud. Draw the line mandates the jungle past a starred valve. Draw the line pours blanket statement over a cabbage. How will draw the line overlap?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@tryit said:

Blanket statement borders draw the line after the manufactured mud. ..

blanket statements made by others is EXACTLY what I am complaining about.

You can not make the 'blanket statement' that everyone deserves to have a peaceful meal at a restaurant REGARDLESS of what their politics. The holocaust was a political issue, it was also the law, so was slavery, and so is a cities parking laws.

So it DEPENDS on what is being protested.

and think about the fact that every time you pretend to not understand just hands me an opportunity to explain it some more.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@tryit said:

You can not make the 'blanket statement' that everyone deserves to have a peaceful meal at a restaurant REGARDLESS of what their politics. The holocaust was a political issue, it was also the law, so was slavery, and so is a cities parking laws.

and think about the fact that every time you pretend to not understand just hands me an opportunity to explain it some more.

When will the trouble bake an insult? How will the supreme boggle outside blanket statement? The tour saves blanket statement. Mud fringes the loved duck. In mud writes the pride. Blanket statement faces an eager engine.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 TryIt

@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:

When will the trouble bake an insult? H

that is what I have been asking you for two days now.

where is the the line?

parking tickets?

holocost?

where is the line. I know your terrified to answer questions but I am asking YOU..I cant answer that for you

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

where is the the line?

parking tickets?

holocost?

where is the line. I know your terrified to answer questions but I am asking YOU..I cant answer that for you

Answer tiles scared over the intellect. A vein colors with answer. Scared exchanges the frivolous bankrupt beside the famous pit. Beside the theft prosecutes answer. Scared knights answer. A name poisons an ingenious imperative.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 N64DD

@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

where is the the line?

parking tickets?

holocost?

Answer tiles scared over the intellect. A vein colors with answer. Scared exchanges the frivolous bankrupt beside the famous pit. Beside the theft prosecutes answer. Scared knights answer. A name poisons an ingenious imperative.

terrified of answering questions is you

Terrified shuts the concrete funeral without the discovery. The ink dodges answer with the mirror. Answer baffles terrified inside the waffle. Answer slips a simplified strength before a major furniture.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#67 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

@Jacanuk

thus its not good enough to say 'dont yell at me at dinner time because you dont agree with my politics' it completely depends on what specifically is being put into question. as well as is the policy in debate actually put in place or just being discussed.

Watch the movie Conspiracy on Amazon. That is a movie about a political conversation. The subject is that of the Final Solution

Again you are trying to justify Maxine waters and her insane leftist nutjobs by doing a major goodwin?

You clearly are a troll and this just confirms it.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By TryIt

@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

@Jacanuk

Again you are trying to justify Maxine waters and her insane leftist nutjobs by doing a major goodwin?

I literally have not a single clue what she said or did at all whatsoever or what you are referring to.

so its safe to say, no that is not what I am saying because I havent a clue what you are even referring to.

you can not make a broad blanket statement that everyone deserves to not be shouted at becasue of political believes. it completely and totally 1000000)% depends only on one thing and nothing else. it depends on what the political believe is specifically.

now think about the traps I am setting before you respond. think about what my response is going to be BEFORE saying something

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 N64DD

@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:
@tryit said:
@n64dd said:

@Jacanuk

I literally have not a single clue what she said or did at all whatsoever or what you are referring to.

so its safe to say, no that is not what I am saying because I havent a clue what you are even referring to.

you can not make a broad blanket statement that everyone deserves to not be shouted at becasue of political believes. it completely and totally 1000000)% depends only on one thing and nothing else. it depends on what the political believe is specifically.

now think about the traps I am setting before you respond. think about what my response is going to be BEFORE saying something

A conservative shot elaborates outside Maxine . Maxine breaks near a trap. The fourteen childhood ventures a quest in the weary cloud. BEFORE scores on top of the activating manner. The fatuous soundtrack freaks BEFORE without a redundant pleasure. The why hopes against the illiterate.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By MirkoS77
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

A conservative shot elaborates outside Maxine . Maxine breaks near a trap. The fourteen childhood ventures a quest in the weary cloud. BEFORE scores on top of the activating manner. The fatuous soundtrack freaks BEFORE without a redundant pleasure. The why hopes against the illiterate.

At this point, it'd be more of a productive effort to attempt to respond logically to this than to tryit's posts.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TryIt

@MirkoS77 said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:
@Jacanuk said:

At this point, it'd be more of a productive effort to attempt to respond logically to this than to tryit's posts.

here is an example of a normal conversation between two people

Person 1: 'yelling at people because of their political positions is unfair'

Person 2: 'well it depends on the political position don't you think'?

Person 1: 'I do not think so, what example do you have?'

Person 2: 'Well take the Holocaust for example, that was indeed a political position that even elevated to a position of law, so should one be polite around someone who is advocating the legal justification of genocide?"

Person 1: 'Well yeah I see your point, it does depend on the political position in question, what was the political position in the video that we are referring to?"

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MirkoS77
@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@n64dd said:
@tryit said:

Person 2: 'Well take the Holocaust for example, that was indeed a political position that even elevated to a position of law, so should one be polite around someone who is advocating the legal justification of genocide?"

Person 1: 'Well yeah I see your point, it does depend on the political position in question, what was the political position in the video that we are referring to?"

No, here's an example of a normal, reasonable conversation between two people:

Person 1: "yelling at people at dinner because of their political positions is unfair."

Person 2: "it depends on the political position don't you think?"

Person 1: "what example do you have?"

Person 2: "the supposed yet unproven accusations of sexual assault and attempted murder for example, and then the appointment of the accused to the highest court of the land."

Person 1: "that's important to address, yes, but as it is yet to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, it is no justification nor one's right to disturb someone at their dinner. That's not my, or your job, to do."

Person 2: "but wait! The Holocaust!! Where's the line drawn? I'm not making an equivocation, but that doesn't mean I don't have the right to shout at someone based solely on the presumption of their guilt from my unsubstantiated feelings!"

Person 1: "alright, then you're nothing but an idiot who promotes and advocates anarchy predicated solely on nothing but personal discretion you have no basis upon acting on. Good day."

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TryIt

@MirkoS77 said:
@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:
@n64dd said:

No, ....

sorry its like I said it is...period.

a political position can mean ANYTHING.

'I want to personally kill everyone who is black ' (as an example) can be a political view

so no...you do not get to sit and have a nice dinner REGARDLESS of what your political views are, it depends on the political view.

and nothing you can say will make that not true.

The Right is trying to get you to ignore the policy in question and make it appear like you ALWAYS no matter what the policy is always be polite. even if the political position is 'drop a nuke on everyone'. that is my political view, i should be able to eat in peace.

horseshit

you know it, I know it, I know you know it, stop with the crap

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MirkoS77
@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:

No, ....

'I want to personally kill everyone who is black ' (as an example) can be a political view

so no...you do not get to sit and have a nice dinner REGARDLESS of what your political views are, it depends on the political view.

The Right is trying to get you to ignore the policy in question and make it appear like you ALWAYS no matter what the policy is always be polite. even if the political position is 'drop a nuke on everyone'. that is my political view, i should be able to eat in peace.

horseshit

Who do you think you are? Who are you to get to decide, depending on what you deem to be a "proper" political view, whether people are to be left in peace when they haven't even been proven guilty?

Your entire position is that you have the right to disturb someone's dinner because of your arrogant unfounded presumptions of guilt when that hasn't been established. Don't attempt to present an argument like bringing up the Holocaust or pulling blacks out into the streets to be murdered en masse as comparable in principle to prove the point. It doesn't, because in order for it to be able to do so, you'd have to be able to establish the guilt of Kavanaugh beyond all reasonable doubt. It is only at that point, if nothing has been done with that revelation, that you can introduce a moral framework into the picture to justify being uncivil in rectifying that injustice. You can't, and you haven't. Has it ever occurred to you that you may in fact be wrong?

Grow up. People hold different beliefs in the world, big shocker. You live in a democratic society, not an anarchist one, so take democratic means to oppose what you find so ideologically abhorrent THAT PEOPLE HAVE VOTED FOR. If we lived in a dictatorship I'd be singing a different tune, but we don't, do we? Leave these people alone in their private lives and take other means to voice your discontent in their professional ones instead of acting like a spoiled little child whose never been taught that people, *gasp*, have different views from yours, who are able to enact them in a democratic context.

You people disgust me.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By N64DD

@MirkoS77: You fed the troll. Why do you think I just take keywords out of his responses and used a Random Paragraph generator? Nothing better than watching the village idiot argue with a bot.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 MirkoS77

@n64dd: I’m not sure I can give him that much credit, honestly.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By TryIt

@MirkoS77 said:
@tryit said:
@MirkoS77 said:

No, ....

horseshit

Who do you think you are? ....

I am someone who is speaking very basic irrefutable logic

Yelling at a person because of their politics DEPENDS ON THE POLITICS

I am telling you the Holocaust was not only a political position, it was the law.

so no, a person does not get to have a peaceful meal regardless of what the political subject is

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#78  Edited By deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

I dont support heckling political candidates at all. I'm all for freedom to protest and demonstrate, but preventing a person from speaking to their audience is counter productive. Plus, both sides need to grow up.
This behavior is ridiculous. I may not agree with Pelosi on a lot of issues, but she's dedicated her life to political service.