Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58328 Posts

@eoten said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@eoten: nice, I was looking for a reason to not like Democrats. Thanks.

Though admittedly Biden has a point about not appointing judges towards the end of a president's tenure.

If so, then you don't have a problem with McConnel doing it either.

Towards the end? No I guess I wouldn't, but Biden just took office.

I suppose it is sort of a pointless tradition in some respects since these appointments are for life and the timing doesn't really matter since they'll be there for decades, seeing multiple presidents from both sides hold office.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:

Why is it whenever there's "compromise" with the left, nothing is ever given up by them? It's like I tell you to give me all your money. You say "no." Then I say "okay, let's compromise, give me half your money" and you say "okay." and give me half. That's what compromising with the DNC has been like. And they only call for any kind of "compromise" when they lack the means to outright take what they want. So, let's stop pretending the DNC are a bunch of fuckin' angels.

DNC? You seem confused.

Are you going to deny that they've blocked judicial appointments when they were in control of the senate?

I think you might want to learn what DNC stands for before we continue this discussion. The DNC has no power to block judicial appointments nor is in control of the senate.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

Nope. And that's ironic coming from someone who uses the wrong organization for his rants.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#53 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

DNC? You seem confused.

Are you going to deny that they've blocked judicial appointments when they were in control of the senate?

I think you might want to learn what DNC stands for before we continue this discussion. The DNC has no power to block judicial appointments nor is in control of the senate.

Do you have a problem with reading comprehension?

Nope. And that's ironic coming from someone who uses the wrong organization for his rants.

The wrong organization? What are you even talking about? This thread has plenty of evidence that both of those "organizations" have been doing it for decades.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@eoten said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

The wrong organization? What are you even talking about? This thread has plenty of evidence that both of those "organizations" have been doing it for decades.

The DNC is not a part of the legislative branch.