Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6774823/Mayor-claims-hate-crime-victim-yellow-sticky-substance-car.html

Oh so she thought. Unfortunately you can't prosecute pollen. Not sure why so many people want to be a victim now.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Just a misunderstanding. She thought someone vandalized her car, but it turned out to be pollen.

It's a non-story. Must be a slow news day at the Daily Fail.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@Jag85: She sees polen on her car and the first thing she thinks is its a hate crime? I think that sums up alot of people on the left. They have a victim complex. Between people paying others to beat them up to now this. It's just kinda odd some people really wish they were worse off then they are.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@blackhairedhero said:

@Jag85: She sees polen on her car and the first thing she thinks is its a hate crime? I think that sums up alot of people on the left. They have a victim complex. Between people paying others to beat them up to now this. It's just kinda odd some people really wish they were worse off then they are.

Crazy has no political affiliation. People on the left think they're being victimized when it's pollen, people on the right think there's a war against white people. All crazy.

@Jag85 said:

Just a misunderstanding.

It's a non-story.

This.

If this were someone's grandma, we'd be going "Oh grandma, you so silly"...but since it's a black politician, no no no, it's suddenly this big huge deal.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@mrbojangles25: Would Grandma think it's a hate crime? I mean if you think someone vandalized your car that's an " Ohh Grandma" but to go right into a hate crime? Really?

And I wouldn't call it a war against white people but more just public bashing that no other group endures.

This is a fairly good article about it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1778385002

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#6 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@blackhairedhero: The grandma looks old enough to remember a time when black people were third-class citizens and were routinely being lynched. She's from a generation when that racist white-supremacist shit was the norm in Amerikkka, when black folks lived in mortal fear of white-supremacists.

Sure, times have changed, but old folks are still products of their time. Just like some old white grandmas who might use offensive language, because that's what they may have been used to saying when they were young.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@blackhairedhero: That Woman is old enough to have lived through Jim Crow. I’d give her a pass for being bigoted against white people.

Speaking of people wanting to be a victim...”And I wouldn't call it a war against white people but more just public bashing that no other group endures.”

?

I’m a white dude and TBH you sound a bit pathetic. If you feel persecuted as a white guy then you’re the bottom 10% of us. Sorry to say it, someone had to be down there...and it’s you.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@Baconstrip78: No I just stated facts. White males get a level of criticism that nobody else would face from the media. And bottom 10% ? In no way am In the bottom 10% and in no way do I feel like a victim. I actually feel like I'm on top of the food chain. And statistically the top of the food chain is made up of white men. I think people know this and its jealousy. And Zeta males such as yourself are a little butthurt that you couldn't join the club that you were supposed to be a part of. So you became a white guilt liberal and now you hate yourself.

Sound about right?

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Baconstrip78

@blackhairedhero: I meant bottom 10% of white males.

You sure you’re an alpha? You posted the article, not me. Never heard an alpha cry like a little girl on the internet about how the world picks on him...so there’s that...

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@Baconstrip78: That's crying? Stating observations?

When you read stuff like this.. it's not really crying its just stating the obvious.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/white-privilege-lecture-tells-students-white-people-dangerous-if-they-dont-see-race/

Meanwhile I'll continue to be successful, enjoy my hot wife and watch pathetic losers like you tell me it's all because I'm white...?

While you probably make 12 bucks an hour at Starbucks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@blackhairedhero said:

@Baconstrip78: That's crying? Stating observations?

When you read stuff like this.. it's not really crying its just stating the obvious.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/white-privilege-lecture-tells-students-white-people-dangerous-if-they-dont-see-race/

Meanwhile I'll continue to be successful, enjoy my hot wife and watch pathetic losers like you tell me it's all because I'm white...?

While you probably make 12 bucks an hour at Starbucks.

Honestly, grandma likely has dementia and thinks her shadow is a hate crime. I think that's funny and like the other people in this thread, just a misunderstanding. That said, i wouldnt want somebody like this as a mayor as I'd prefer someone of more sound mind. Demented people shouldnt be in government.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Baconstrip78

@blackhairedhero: LOL we can be whatever we want on the internet, can’t we...

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#13 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@Baconstrip78 said:

I choose to be a trollish, low IQ poster on these forums that likes to poke the bear. But that's just me.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Blackhairedhero

@Baconstrip78: You can be whatever you want in real life to. Until you become a white guilt leftist. At that point you have pretty much gave up.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#15 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

@Baconstrip78 said:

I want to be a nice person, but I'm still not good at it.