Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#101 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@vl4d_l3nin said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@vl4d_l3nin: I'd prefer witness accounts. Not his statements. And he's still not law enforcement.

Edit: Also Time was the source.

I initially gave you a witness account and you disregarded it. You just want to believe your own bias. Nothing points to Willeford being any kind of danger to anyone, other than the killer.

Bias? That's a very strange word to use because I don't want citizens shooting guns off at each other..............

So....if you can stop somebody from murdering multiple people, you should let them murder people until the police got there.

How are you not banned for trolling yet?

Having friends in the right places is my guess N64

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178849 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

So....if you can stop somebody from murdering multiple people, you should let them murder people until the police got there.

You know I posted here under the very strict ToU that existed back then and I'm still here. You two though I doubt would be.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#103 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

You know I posted here under the very strict ToU that existed back then and I'm still here. You two though I doubt would be.

Wait there was a stricter one than now.

And don't worry i would have no problem under a stricter one. After all i began on the old GD.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#104 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58340 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@n64dd said:

Ahhh those were the days. I think I got a suspension at least once a month.

And the banhammer! Oh it was prevalent, oppressive...really caused the fear in ya'.

Yup *spits in spittoon* those were the days, sonny.

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#105 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin said:

lol

Most of the time a gun is used to save a life, or prevent a crime it's never fired. What happened in Texas is extremely rare.

First off, the United States has the largest frequency of mass shootings than any other country. LINK In addition the rate of violent crime involving guns is the highest for the United States compared to the rest of the western world who, guess what, have more stringent gun control laws. If more guns is the answer to crime, why do countries such as Australia and Japan have less crime? Why do European countries with stricter laws (and that includes Switzerland as well) have less gun violence?

Also, correlation does not equal causation. Other factors have led to the rise and drop of crime such as economic recession, war, population growth and so on.

Now, for gun owners, you have a higher probability of killing yourself or a significant other by accident than you are to use it for "heroic purposes." LINK

Less restrictions on guns leads to more crime. LINK And states with stricter gun control laws are more likely to have fewer instances of gun violence. LINK

Mass shootings in this country aren't "rare" you idiot. It's happening frequently because of easy access.