Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Lara Logan compares Fauci to Nazi doctor | TheHill

Lara Logan, a host on Fox News Media's streaming service, compared Anthony Fauci, the nation's leading infectious disease expert, to the infamous Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, who worked at Auschwitz during the Holocaust.

"What you see on Dr. Fauci, this is what people say to me, that he doesn't represent science to them. He represents Josef Mengele ... the Nazi doctor who did experiments on Jews during the Second World War and in the concentration camps," Logan said Monday during an appearance on "Fox News Primetime." "And I am talking about people all across the world are saying this. Because the response from COVID, what it has done to countries everywhere, what it has done to civil liberties, the suicide rates, the poverty, it has obliterated economies."

"The level of suffering that has been created because of this disease," Logan added, "is now being seen in the cold light of day, i.e. the truth, and people see there is no justification for what is being done."

And the obvious reaction,

Auschwitz Museum, Jewish groups condemn Lara Logan's Fauci comments | TheHill

Man some people are just losing their minds and saying the most idiotic shit....all over the most simple and basic science lol.

I mean at least spout your fake science without offending religious/racial groups. 🤣

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Aah, the Fauci worship again.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

Uhh.....defending someone from being literally called a Nazi who performed heinous experiments for simply citing science facts is hardly worship....

Seems more like common sense, sanity, or human decency, no? I'm pretty sure you have to be twisted/deranged to unironically agree with her.

Then again look at who I'm talking to, 😂

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Eoten

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Uhh.....defending someone from being literally called a Nazi who performed heinous experiments for simply citing science facts is hardly worship....

Seems more like common sense or human decency, no? I'm pretty sure you have to be twisted/deranged to unironically agree with her.

Then again look at who I'm talking to, 😂

Coming from someone who imagines everyone on the other side is a Nazi without any actual evidence. That's rich. And Fauci has engaged in some pretty heinous experiments all for the sake of his own bank accounts.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

Coming from someone who imagines everyone on the other side is a Nazi

[Citation Needed] Pretty sure you just made this ad-hominem up.

@eoten said:

without any actual evidence.

The suggestion I of all people wouldn't give evidence is probably the second most absurd comment I've ever heard from you, you literally have had multiple conservatives here who complain I spam too much evidence....even one yesterday.

@eoten said:

And Fauci has engaged in some pretty heinous experiments all for the sake of his own bank accounts.

[Citation Needed] Pretty sure you just made this up.

Wait so you agree with Lara Logan's crazy comment? Damn that's messed up. Anti-science weirdos are really nuts.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

Faux News is the worst and unfortunately too many people believe their constant lies.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#8 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Okay, so people are telling you that he's like a Nazi doctor. Reaching to hyperbolic silliness isn't new nor should it be given credence.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Okay, so people are telling you that he's like a Nazi doctor. Reaching to hyperbolic silliness isn't new nor should it be given credence.

your correct.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Good job Lara. With one statement you have successfully outed yourself as worthless trash.

Also, and possibly ironically, will Fauci now be worshipped by Nazi loving groups? A conundrum.

Last, I particularly like the built in defense. 'I didn't say that, I said that other people told me that'. That is coming next.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@eoten: I don't like how Fauci has handled this either, specifically his flip flopping on mask efficacy at the start.

But c'mon, comparing him to Mengele? Bit of a stretch don't you think?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@appariti0n said:

@eoten: I don't like how Fauci has handled this either, specifically his flip flopping on mask efficacy at the start.

I believe the flip flop with the facemasks came from two reasons.

1: If everyone bought them, those who really needed them wouldn't be able to get them anymore.

2: Untested. While I bet most literature pointed towards them helping reduce the spread it wasn't tested specifically for Covid.

Both reasons where used here as to why they weren't recommended right away.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@zaryia: Almost every time someone compares people to Nazis, they come off looking stupid.

This is not an exception to that.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Eoten

@horgen said:
@appariti0n said:

1: If everyone bought them, those who really needed them wouldn't be able to get them anymore.

2: Untested. While I bet most literature pointed towards them helping reduce the spread it wasn't tested specifically for Covid.

It doesn't matter. Fauci has been caught lying on several occasions, admittedly to mislead people towards a course of action he wanted them to pursue. From lying about masks, to lying about the necessary vaccine rates needed for herd immunity, to the efficacy of the vaccine. A lot of the fear and hysteria during the AIDS epidemic came after he told people you could catch AIDS just from being in contact with someone who had it. He's a disingenuous little ****. Why anyone sees him as being credible at this point is a laugh.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 LJS9502_basic

@horgen said:
@appariti0n said:

Yep. There weren't enough masks at the start and they wanted them for the medical community which did, in fact, run out. As new information comes out then rational people do adjust. Seems some people are irrational and don't understand adjusting. Hence the bad takes from Twitter and politicians and the trumpers.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@horgen said:
@appariti0n said:

Yes, I was aware of reason number 1. Our health minister, Theresa Tam, told the very same white lie for the exact same reason Fauci did.

Which was a mistake imo. They should have just been honest right from the start. White lies have a way of fostering mistrust, so that people are less likely to believe you when you really need them to believe you.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts

@eoten said:
@horgen said:
@appariti0n said:

It doesn't matter. Fauci has been caught lying on several occasions, admittedly to mislead people towards a course of action he wanted them to pursue. From lying about masks, to lying about the necessary vaccine rates needed for herd immunity, to the efficacy of the vaccine. A lot of the fear and hysteria during the AIDS epidemic came after he told people you could catch AIDS just from being in contact with someone who had it. He's a disingenuous little ****. Why anyone sees him as being credible at this point is a laugh.

Pretty sure your ranga mate has done far more damage.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

That's one way to out yourself as a moron. To think, the mere thought of any personal inconvenience is being equated to concentration camp victims. It's easy to spot the privileged and deluded who hide behind these euphemisms.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

He's a disingenuous little ****. Why anyone sees him as being credible at this point is a laugh.

Your garbage opinion is noted, but this doesn't make him an evil Nazi doctor.....

Spin and deflect all you want from the actual OP. You can't defend crazy Lara.

@eoten said:

He's made a few mis-steps early on (as did most), but nothing majorly damaging (like being anti-vaxx or some shit). Overall he's been mostly correct and has followed the science.

The whole anti-vaxx and anti-mask bullshit from the far right has been a significantly more consequential lie. Don't know how someone on that train can call ANYONE disingenuous. Ever.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#21 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8209 Posts

Don't give a shit about Fauci and people can call Fauci what ever they want, Hes a talking head puppet for the state whispering sweet little nothing's in your ear. **** him

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SUD123456

@eoten said:

There are two things about this post that are clear to me.

The first is that you don't know anything about science, the scientific method, hypotheses, testing hypotheses etc.

The second is that you regurgitate speaking points from whatever sites you source and apply zero critical thinking to them.

My comments apply to your understanding of the facts whether it be Covid or AIDS, the latter occurring before you were born. Context to factoids makes all the difference. You appear to completely lack any critical thinking skills in this regard.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HoolaHoopMan

@sargentd said:

Don't give a shit about Fauci and people can call Fauci what ever they want, Hes a talking head puppet for the state whispering sweet little nothing's in your ear. **** him

Super edgy. You're probably one of those guys that says he's 'red-pilled'.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Zaryia

@sargentd said:

So lets offend Jews by idiotically calling him a Nazi scientist who experimented on them.....

Dumb.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Eoten

@HoolaHoopMan said:

That's one way to out yourself as a moron. To think, the mere thought of any personal inconvenience is being equated to concentration camp victims. It's easy to spot the privileged and deluded who hide behind these euphemisms.

Inconvenience? Huge spikes in drug overdoses, suicides, people losing their careers, businesses, ability to take care of their families... all for that whackjob's personal bank account and you're calling that just some personal inconvenience?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Eoten
@SUD123456 said:
@eoten said:

The first is that you don't know anything about science, the scientific method, hypotheses, testing hypotheses etc.

The second is that you regurgitate speaking points from whatever sites you source and apply zero critical thinking to them.

My comments apply to your understanding of the facts whether it be Covid or AIDS, the latter occurring before you were born. Context to factoids makes all the difference. You appear to completely lack any critical thinking skills in this regard.

Explain to me what about science and the scientific method excuses blatant lies and deception Fauci has been exposed for on several occasions?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SargentD

@zaryia: the left calls literally anyone who's not a leftist Nazis, word has lost all meaning, the media called ******* Larry Elder a Nazi lmao. Who gives a shit if someone calls Fauci a Nazi?

I'll say it right now, Fauci is a Nazi.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SUD123456

@eoten said:
@SUD123456 said:
@eoten said:

Explain to me what about science and the scientific method excuses blatant lies and deception Fauci has been exposed for on several occasions?

First, do you accept that this is a reasonable definition of lie:

Merriam Webster: to make an untrue statement with the intent to deceive.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

I'll say it right now, Fauci is a Nazi.

Are you an anti-vaxxer or something? This is unhinged.

Going by these standards, you must REALLY hate Trump and several conservatives if you're upset about people being wrong on Covid, because they were much more wrong with much worse consequences.

So you feel the same or worse about them.....right?

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Inconvenience? Huge spikes in drug overdoses, suicides, people losing their careers, businesses, ability to take care of their families... all for that whackjob's personal bank account and you're calling that just some personal inconvenience?

None of that compares to the unmitigated disaster that COVID would have been sans lock down measures and fast tracking a vaccine. Almost 800k dead from COVID in the US alone, this alongside early lock down measures, mask mandates, and vaccines. If not, millions would have been dead. But let's assume that death doesn't sway you (which it obviously doesn't). What do you think would happen in the event of millions dead over the course of 12-18 months? It would mean a total collapse of our health care system and irreparable harm to the economy at large.

That's the thing about jobs and economies, it requires PEOPLE to be alive to participate in them. You know who also loses their careers? Dead people. Want to take a guess as to whether or not a mother or father can take care of their family when they're dead? F*ck your fake sentiment.

But who am I kidding, I'm responding to a serial liar with a track record worse than JimB.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 SargentD

@zaryia: I don't care about any of them, and I already got the jab but I'm not getting any boosters because people like Fauci just lie anyway. Fauci tells everyone they get vaccinated they don't have to wear masks. But then people with the "vaccine" end up still passing covid around.

Why do you even listen to this puppet.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: I don't care about any of them, and I already got the jab but I'm not getting any boosters because people like Fauci just lie anyway. Fauci tells everyone they get vaccinated they don't have to wear masks. But then people with the "vaccine" end up still passing covid around.

Maybe you haven't kept up with the science on this (likely), but things change due to the variant mutations and it's original novelty. He didn't lie, things literally changed. His advice was still overall correct minus a few minor missteps due to an evolving situation.

I just want to be sure you hate Trump/GOP much more, since they were EXPONENTIALLY MORE WRONG in more consequential ways for far longer period of times, right? Hundreds of thousands of deaths wrong. Not "waaah waaah I have to wear a mask or waaah waaah get my booster I'm inconvenienced" wrong.

@sargentd said:

Why do you even listen to this puppet.

Because he's mostly just citing the most recent studies. Most of which are correct. Which can slightly change as the virus changes. Minor changes to your life style. Not you dying. You're nit picking. You hate him because someone on TV with 0 expertise (Tucker probably) told you to.

It's not like he's completely psycho and telling you to not get a shot for the last year. That's far from nit picking wrong. That's "oops thousands more dead because of our fictional fear" wrong. But you don't care about the actual side that was extremely wrong, because it was your political affiliation. Heh.

@sargentd said:

I'm not getting any boosters because people like Fauci just lie anyway.

That's a dumb reason to not get a booster. Science > Tucker.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SargentD

@zaryia: I literally don't give a single shit at this point, I'll take my chances with eating well and working out. Take as many boosters as you want, that's your right.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#34 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

"Lara Logan, a host on Fox News Media's streaming service,"

of course

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Eoten

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

None of that compares to the unmitigated disaster that COVID would have been sans lock down measures and fast tracking a vaccine. Almost 800k dead from COVID in the US alone, this alongside early lock down measures, mask mandates, and vaccines. If not, millions would have been dead. But let's assume that death doesn't sway you (which it obviously doesn't). What do you think would happen in the event of millions dead over the course of 12-18 months? It would mean a total collapse of our health care system and irreparable harm to the economy at large.

That's the thing about jobs and economies, it requires PEOPLE to be alive to participate in them. You know who also loses their careers? Dead people. Want to take a guess as to whether or not a mother or father can take care of their family when they're dead? F*ck your fake sentiment.

But who am I kidding, I'm responding to a serial liar with a track record worse than JimB.

Purely specious and unsubstantiatable to claim how things would have been. There's no convincing scientific evidence that lockdowns had a serious impact on Covid. And with several countries who didn't have lockdowns having noticeably fewer deaths than the US. The fact they've had a serious toll on mental health that has resulted in drug overdoses and suicides though isn't even debatable anymore. There are several scientific studies coming out now that have been done to compare nations that did lock down, and those who didn't and they're finding little difference between the two. All that economic destruction, all those drug overdoses, suicides, careers lost were unnecessary, and the result of listening to Fauci.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zaryia
@sargentd said:

@zaryia: I literally don't give a single shit at this point, I'll take my chances with eating well and working out. Take as many boosters as you want, that's your right.

Yeah but don't call someone a Nazi because you personally disagree with the science and facts (aka you being wrong).

It's offensive to Jewish people and even if that wasn't the case it's just dumb.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaryia
@eoten said:

Purely specious and unsubstantiatable to claim how things would have been.

Eoten whenever you post you put it on the "very-easy" setting on this forum for me. There's almost always 5+ studies showing every single sentence you post in every science thread is dead wrong. Without fail. Hoolahoop said lockdowns, masks, and vaccines. You ignored 2 of those things, conveniently. And ofcourse you were wrong about the 1 thing you did mention.

Let me go give you data as to why each was necessary. Typically when I can pull up several studies for each claim, it isn't "unsubstantiatable". Not sure if you need a dictionary or new thesaurus,

Masks,

• Mandatory Mask Use Could Have Saved 40,000 Lives, Study Says - Bloomberg
  • If Everyone Wore a Mask, 130,000 Lives Could Be Saved (healthline.com)
  • Mask Mandates Save Lives (imf.org)
  • Masks save lives: Here’s what you need to know - Harvard Health

Early Lockdowns,

Fact check: Studies show COVID-19 lockdowns have saved lives | Reuters

Evidence shows that lockdowns implemented to tackle the spread of COVID-19 have saved lives, contrary to claims in the New York Post - Health Feedback

The claim that lockdowns end more lives than they save is misleading (newswise.com)\

Early Australian COVID-19 lockdown saved lives: study - Xinhua | English.news.cn (xinhuanet.com)

No, Lockdowns Don’t Do More Harm Than COVID-19 (healthline.com)

I'm aware of 1 study by an economist saying it didn't save many lives, just some (so it still saved lives even in the 1 existing counter study, lol). But I'm aware of even more actual medical studies that came after it showing otherwise. I just linked some.

Vaccines

U.S. vaccination campaign prevented up to 279,000 COVID-19 deaths | YaleNews

WHO/ECDC: Nearly half a million lives saved by COVID-19 vaccination in less than a year (europa.eu)

Someone using the word "specious" and "unsubstantiable" while literally saying the Covid vaccine is a placebo and doesn't work is extreme gas-lighting. You're super wrong. You're wrong in every covid thread. You lie and studies show you lie.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SargentD

@zaryia: I find it funny you are shocked by someone comparing Fauci to a Nazi, the left are the ones who have normalized calling thier political opponents Nazis and fascists. This isn't like it's something new. Were you this upset when the left compared Trump to the Nazis? No you weren't because he's on the wrong political party, don't pretend you actually believe in this "it's offensive to the Jews" take when the left has consistently made these comparisons for the last 5 years.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Zaryia

@sargentd said:

the left are the ones who has normalized calling thier political opponents Nazi

Whoever does this is dumb. I don't get it, so if someone dumb does something dumb you're going to do something dumb?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SargentD

@zaryia: you know what the most common chant by the left is durring these BLM protests/riots.

"No KKK, No Fascist USA, **** Trump"

Seen them yell this stupid shit in my city. Over and over and over again. I agree this rhetoric is dumb, I've always called these people who make these comparisons idiots. But it has been normalized by the left to attack the right over 5 years now.

What you are seeing is normalization, it has been normalized. That's what happens when you let stupid rhetoric go unchecked for years, it becomes the standard. Idiocracy will be rampant.

My grandad killed real Nazis and I find it offensive that the left has been calling anyone who's not a democrat Nazis and white supremacists.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@zaryia: I find it funny you are shocked by someone comparing Fauci to a Nazi, the left are the ones who have normalized calling thier political opponents Nazis and fascists. This isn't like it's something new. Were you this upset when the left compared Trump to the Nazis? No you weren't because he's on the wrong political party, don't pretend you actually believe in this "it's offensive to the Jews" take when the left has consistently made these comparisons for the last 5 years.

Authoritarianism, like trump, is fascist. You might not like that but it's true. Nazi is hyperbole though.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SargentD

@LJS9502_basic: Biden has been more authoritarian than Trump. Yes Nazi is hyperbole rhetoric, but that never stopped corporate media or the left from consistently using that rhetoric while going after Trump. They normalized it.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Eoten

Tony Fauci's recent quote.

"They can criticize me but they're really criticizing science because I represent science."

Good god this guy is full of himself. He's now crowned himself the fucking pope of science. Scientists don't talk that way, people like the Ayatollah do.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@sargentd said:

@LJS9502_basic: Biden has been more authoritarian than Trump. Yes Nazi is hyperbole rhetoric, but that never stopped corporate media or the left from consistently using that rhetoric while going after Trump. They normalized it.

What media outlets is Biden after? When did he want to use the military against citizens? What election has Biden tried to overturn? Come on for someone who claims he's nonpartisan you sure are okay with what trump has done.

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

Unless it pertains to White Supremacists, I generally don't pay any attention to anyone who throws around a Nazi comparison to a general issue. It's ignorant and tells me you have a weak, emotionally dictated argument right off the bat. I'd say 90% of the time I've seen the comparison used, it's done by a privileged, white, non Jewish person with zero first hand knowledge of the horrors of war and couldn't pass a 8th grade history exam on the subject.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#46 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@eoten: That’s quite a unique interpretation of what he said. Antivaxers and antimaskers hate the science that says those measures will improve your protection against Covid, which is why they hate Fauci…because he’s a scientist.

A priest saying he represents Jesus isn’t being full of himself.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 HoolaHoopMan

@eoten said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Typical eoten fashion. Deny the reality of the situation while lying through your teeth. But what can I expect from the guy who brought us 'The vaccine is a placebo but it also killing tens of thousands'.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HoolaHoopMan
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Eoten whenever you post you put it on the "very-easy" setting on this forum for me. There's almost always 5+ studies showing every single sentence you post in every science thread is dead wrong. Without fail. Hoolahoop said lockdowns, masks, and vaccines. You ignored 2 of those things, conveniently. And ofcourse you were wrong about the 1 thing you did mention.

Let me go give you data as to why each was necessary. Typically when I can pull up several studies for each claim, it isn't "unsubstantiatable". Not sure if you need a dictionary or new thesaurus,

Masks,

Early Lockdowns,

Evidence shows that lockdowns implemented to tackle the spread of COVID-19 have saved lives, contrary to claims in the New York Post - Health Feedback

The claim that lockdowns end more lives than they save is misleading (newswise.com)\

Early Australian COVID-19 lockdown saved lives: study - Xinhua | English.news.cn (xinhuanet.com)

I'm aware of 1 study by an economist saying it didn't save many lives, just some (so it still saved lives even in the 1 existing counter study, lol). But I'm aware of even more actual medical studies that came after it showing otherwise. I just linked some.

Vaccines

WHO/ECDC: Nearly half a million lives saved by COVID-19 vaccination in less than a year (europa.eu)

Someone using the word "specious" and "unsubstantiable" while literally saying the Covid vaccine is a placebo and doesn't work is extreme gas-lighting. You're super wrong. You're wrong in every covid thread. You lie and studies show you lie.

I'm sure the deep state funded all these studies though. There's no trusting all of these sources since it doesn't fit eoten's cozy little box of delusion.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Masks,

Early Lockdowns,

Vaccines

I'm sure the deep state funded all these studies though. There's no trusting all of these sources since it doesn't fit eoten's cozy little box of delusion.

You know what I heard. Those billionaires corporations were funded by the deep state as well.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Eoten
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:

Masks,

Early Lockdowns,

Vaccines

And yet, with all of those studies we still see little to no difference between countries who had lockdowns, and those who haven't. And none of those studies provide more than specious reasoning to support the narrative. Maybe even we seen a significantly higher death rate in countries that didn't lockdown, you'd have an argument and those studies would be substantiated, but the reality didn't turn out that way, did it?

I mean ffs, most the studies in support of lockdowns use what the author BELIEVED would happen without them in order to make the claim they had a positive effect. But that's not science, it's speculations based on assumptions. Why would you consider that credible?