Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23981 Posts

Did anyone see his platform?

Yikes

This guy is either doing a massive publicity stunt, troll or he is absolute bonkers.

"Clean up the chemicals. In our deodorant, in our toothpaste, there are chemicals that affect our ability to be of service to God."

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts

@Maroxad: Wouldn't that make him left wing? :P

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17689 Posts

@Maroxad: I would typically look at something like this as a joke, but ever since the electorate deemed Trump acceptable, I can’t help but have to take him seriously.

If by some miracle this guy wins (and I cannot write it off seeing the idiot currently in charge), I’m just done with this country. Done. I’ll do everything in my power to find a way out of here.

Hell, let’s elect Jerry Springer. Why not?

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Maroxad

@horgen said:

Well, yes, it woudl be a an anti-corporation stance. But left wing isnt inherently good, just like right wing isn't inherently good.

Stupid left wing positions are stupid, just like stupid right wing positions. Which is why this new Radical Centrism thing is so bad. Most of the so called radical centrists seem to love to take the worst of the left and the worst of the right.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127526 Posts

@Maroxad said:
@horgen said:

Well, yes, it woudl be a an anti-corporation stance. But left wing isnt inherently good, just like right wing isn't inherently good.

Stupid left wing positions are stupid, just like stupid right wing positions. Which is why this new Radical Centrism thing is so bad. Most of the so called radical centrists seem to love to take the worst of the left and the worst of the right.

Don't think I ever said everything about left wing is good. But what you quoted seemed very against right wing which I found ironic given he would run as Republican if Trump wasn't the candidate there.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Maroxad

@horgen said:
@Maroxad said:
@horgen said:

Don't think I ever said everything about left wing is good. But what you quoted seemed very against right wing which I found ironic given he would run as Republican if Trump wasn't the candidate there.

Of course you didnt :) You are far too pragmatic and intelligent for mentalities like that.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59288 Posts

He has mental problems. Living in that elite rich spoilt bubble where he is consistently affirmed his shit stinks of roses probably isn't helping.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17689 Posts

@uninspiredcup said:

He has mental problems. Living in that elite rich spoilt bubble where he is consistently affirmed his shit stinks of roses probably isn't helping.

Agreed, Trump needs to get out more.