Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen -Trump

• 66 results
br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

This story is coming in all over the place;

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/30/politics/trump-election-justice/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-asked-top-justice-department-officials-declare-2020-election-corrupt-n1275499

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-doj-officials-say-election-was-corrupt-notes-show-2021-7

We knew Trump was corrupt, but I have a feeling we don't know the half of it. The Republicans are gonna cry all they want, that doesn't change the facts that Trump doesn't just want to be a dictator, he took actual steps to attempt such.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

The more comes out the scarier it is to realize how bad things got. Not only were we maybe only a handful of other shill appointees away from literal marshall law with transfer into attempted dictatorship, but also because it shows it took suggesting dictatorship for people to finally tell a loudmouth fake-billionaire manbaby no.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23033 Posts

He is STILL the most popular and influential leader of the Republican party.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

You guys sure need a lot of reassurance from each other that your insane worldview is anywhere close to reality.

Spolier:

It's not.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Oh look, more tyrannical behavior from the faux despot Trump coming to light, and not a single republican in sight denouncing it.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mattbbpl

@girlusocrazy: This isn't really about him. This is about weaknesses in our institutions and rot in his party. This 100% highlights current issues that still need addressed.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Telekill said:

You guys sure need a lot of reassurance from each other that your insane worldview is anywhere close to reality.

Spolier:

It's not.

What did you disagree with in the OP.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@girlusocrazy: This isn't really about him. This is about weaknesses in our institutions and rot in his party. This 100% highlights current issues that still need addressed.

this is the issue.

your correct

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#10 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

I can't even read the hand writing on those notes. Is there audio to verify the scribbling?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By br0kenrabbit
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I can't even read the hand writing on those notes. Is there audio to verify the scribbling?

That's actually pretty good cursive. The letters might be a tad short but illegible? Come on, really?

Hint: Hold CTRL and scroll Mousewheel to zoom in.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@br0kenrabbit: Likely the liquor, but is there nothing to corroborate the notes?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By br0kenrabbit
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@br0kenrabbit: Likely the liquor, but is there nothing to corroborate the notes?

Rosen and Donaghue are both going to testify. If a recording exists it has not been released. But it's not like we don't have:

Loading Video...

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@br0kenrabbit: Trump is crude/crass and a poor excuse of a statesmen. He lacks obvious tact and strives on entertainment value. A bonefied professional troll and a successful one at that. Because of that, "news" outlets tend to "jump the gun" on material to sell their "orange man bad" material; thus, I roll my eyes at a handwritten "note" (summary) of events from another person without context. But CNN will do their thing.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 br0kenrabbit

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@br0kenrabbit: Trump is crude/crass and a poor excuse of a statesmen. He lacks obvious tact and strives on entertainment value. A bonefied professional troll and a successful one at that. Because of that, "news" outlets tend to "jump the gun" on material to sell their "orange man bad" material; thus, I roll my eyes at a handwritten "note" (summary) of events from another person without context. But CNN will do their thing.

I gave three links out of the thousands available with a simple Google search and it's 'CNN doing their thing.'

And the context is clear, as a police officer I'm sure you recognize that. You just don't give a shit. How many times have you used 'a pattern of behavior' as reasonable cause? Be Honest.

Making a phone call, as heard in the video clip above, to ask that tens of thousands of votes be produced is not crude/crass.

It's Treason.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@br0kenrabbit: CNN isn't alone in missing the mark, or jumping the gun, it's a common mantra from all major media outlets. CNN is bleeding viewership however, so I'm not surprised by any orange-man-bad coverage. I'm merely plainly saying we have a summary of handwritten notes without collaboration/context. Take that as you will, or get your pitchforks.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#17  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@br0kenrabbit said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I gave three links out of the thousands available with a simple Google search and it's 'CNN doing their thing.'

And the context is clear, as a police officer I'm sure you recognize that. You just don't give a shit. How many times have you used 'a pattern of behavior' as reasonable cause? Be Honest.

Making a phone call, as heard in the video clip above, to ask that tens of thousands of votes be produced is not crude/crass.

It's Treason.

Maybe you should stop watching CNN clips taking snippets of phone calls out of context and telling you what to think about it. They tried doing that to create the narrative behind some kind of Ukraine interference they tried to use for grounds for impeachment which never actually happened. They also edited audio to make it sound like he was calling Mexicans a bunch of criminals and rapists, conveniently leaving out the part that clearly showed he was talking about MS-13 gang members, no Mexicans.

As you said, a pattern of behavior. If they couldn't find a clip out of a larger conversation that out of context, didn't sound damning, do you think they'd have put it on TV for you to listen t

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By br0kenrabbit
@eoten said:
@br0kenrabbit said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

It's Treason.

Maybe you should stop watching CNN clips taking snippets of phone calls out of context and telling you what to think about it. They tried doing that to create the narrative behind some kind of Ukraine interference they tried to use for grounds for impeachment which never actually happened. They also edited audio to make it sound like he was calling Mexicans a bunch of criminals and rapists, conveniently leaving out the part that clearly showed he was talking about MS-13 gang members, no Mexicans.

As you said, a pattern of behavior. If they couldn't find a clip out of a larger conversation that out of context, didn't sound damning, do you think they'd have put it on TV for you to listen t

You mean.....this?

Loading Video...

You should listen to it. All of it. I have.

NukleaWorfair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#19 NukleaWorfair
Member since 2009 • 475 Posts

Of course the US elections are rigged, a voting system were essentially there is only one more choice than communist China is just the tip of the iceberg. A choice of two parties were differences between the two are highly exaggerated at that.

What you ultimately get are two parties that are so bad, that when it comes down to election day, people vote for the lesser evil and not the best candidate. But it doesn't matter because these parties will still exist come the next election day, and people will vote for them.

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result" Albert Einstein

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3864 Posts

@br0kenrabbit said:

This story is coming in all over the place;

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/30/politics/trump-election-justice/index.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-asked-top-justice-department-officials-declare-2020-election-corrupt-n1275499

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-doj-officials-say-election-was-corrupt-notes-show-2021-7

We knew Trump was corrupt, but I have a feeling we don't know the half of it. The Republicans are gonna cry all they want, that doesn't change the facts that Trump doesn't just want to be a dictator, he took actual steps to attempt such.

The left is going out of their way to prove there was no election fraud. Resisting audits, suing red states for changing voting laws that are not as strict that are in many blue states. The reason is the Democrats know there was wide spread election fraud and keep telling the people pay no attention to the man behind the green curtain.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#21  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@br0kenrabbit said:
@eoten said:
@br0kenrabbit said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

It's Treason.

You mean.....this?

Loading Video...

You should listen to it. All of it. I have.

No you didn't. He was calling for an audit, nowhere did he ask anyone to fabricate ballots to give him a win. Good fucking god dude you should have a bit more self respect than to lie to me in that manner. That whole phone call wasn't about anyone rigging any kind of election or overturning results but asking for an investigation into fraud which he has done publicly. There's nothing nefarious anywhere in that call unless you're going deep within supposition which I'd imagine the CNN article did and why they didn't provide actual context to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-61302760efd95
deactivated-61302760efd95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22 deactivated-61302760efd95
Member since 2020 • 75 Posts

Trump was right that the election results were corrupt but not because he lost. Rather, they were corrupt because of the nature of the system of government we live under favoring only a select few instead of the people.

It's not "By the People for the People" but actually "By the People for the Corporations and Special Interest Groups."

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@sirleothelion said:

Trump was right that the election results were corrupt but not because he lost. Rather, they were corrupt because of the nature of the system of government we live under favoring only a select few instead of the people.

It's not "By the People for the People" but actually "By the People for the Corporations and Special Interest Groups."

The people do get to vote. You can write in candidates. I don't like the EC but to call it rigged is just foolish.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@sirleothelion: The US democracy is flawed, but it still is, for all intents and purposes still a democracy.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Telekill

@Zaryia , @Stevo_the_gamer: said it best. Trump is crass and in your face. "A professional troll" and the corrupt media had him coming.

Believing Trump was anything more than that in a negative light shows how much media Kool-Aid you drink. You bought the narrative. You go ahead and continue shilling for the establishment though.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 LJS9502_basic

@Telekill said:

@Zaryia , @Stevo_the_gamer: said it best. Trump is crass and in your face. "A professional troll" and the corrupt media had him coming.

Believing Trump was anything more than that in a negative light shows how much media Kool-Aid you drink. You bought the narrative. You go ahead and continue shilling for the establishment though.

This is so odd. Is the new way you try to distance yourselves from trump without actually distancing yourselves?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Zaryia

@Telekill said:

I have no clue what you're rambling on about.

Do you have citation that refutes the TC's links?

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Telekill

@zaryia: From what? CNN? 🤣😂🤣😂

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

I don't know why this needs to be restated, but threatening an illegal action isn't a form of being crass. You're just making a sh*tty excuse for a sh*tty person's sh*tty behavior.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#30 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:

I don't know why this needs to be restated, but threatening an illegal action isn't a form of being crass. You're just making a sh*tty excuse for a sh*tty person's sh*tty behavior.

So much for the "Law and Order" party...

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HoolaHoopMan

@horgen said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

So much for the "Law and Order" party...

Per usual for our normal suspects. But it's nice to see a couple new RT trolls this morning.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mattbbpl

@HoolaHoopMan: *threatening to overthrow the democratically elected government*

These people are traitors.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 HoolaHoopMan

@mattbbpl said:

@HoolaHoopMan: *threatening to overthrow the democratically elected government*

These people are traitors.

Just look at all these piss poor excuses in here. Trump could take a literal sh*t in their gaping mouths and they'd find a way to justify it.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 mattbbpl

@HoolaHoopMan: One is a cop!

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Telekill

@horgen: We were for law and order until the law had a double standard against those that supported them. I say f**k it. Defund the police in the cities and let the people destroy themselves. That's real Darwinism at play.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 LJS9502_basic

@mattbbpl said:

That's the most surprising.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zaryia
@Telekill said:

@zaryia: From what? CNN? 🤣😂🤣😂

He gave 3 links so you couldn't play that card.

I'm going to understand this is you conceding, correct? How quick of you to give up.

@Telekill said:

@horgen: We were for law and order

Jan 6th.

@Telekill said:

Defund the police in the cities and let the people destroy themselves. That's real Darwinism at play.

Almost no one is doing this. There was a 5% reduction in police funding, primarily due to Covid. It had no effect.

The best current example of Darwnism would be anti-masking and anti-vaccing, which is primarily on the right, and has had real effects. Doesn't get more stupid than that.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 HoolaHoopMan

@mattbbpl said:

And while he's advocating for mass voter disenfranchisement via felony/misdemeanor charges, he's willing to let our nation's top official get away with anything he wants.

I wonder if I can use this excuse for anything now. 'Sorry officer, I was just being crass when I threatened to kill you!'

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Telekill

@zaryia: I saw how you conveniently removed the part where I stated double standard was at play. You should work for CNN. 🤣😂🤣

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@Telekill said:

@horgen: We were for law and order until the law had a double standard against those that supported them. I say f**k it. Defund the police in the cities and let the people destroy themselves. That's real Darwinism at play.

Jan 6th proves otherwise...

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

And while he's advocating for mass voter disenfranchisement via felony/misdemeanor charges, he's willing to let our nation's top official get away with anything he wants.

I wonder if I can use this excuse for anything now. 'Sorry officer, I was just being crass when I threatened to kill you!'

Hm, someone is still very sour. Living rent free. I'm not sure why waiting for full context/receipts in order to form a complete opinion means someone "gets away with anything he wants." Example: I'm glad I can hand write some scribbles on a 3x5 note card, take some scans of it, and get rid of my body cam/icc footage. But your honor, may I please present for the court exhibit 3a, page 3 of my third 3x5 card where the defendant says, "respect muh authoritah."

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@HoolaHoopMan

Oh? The downside of arguing from a position of emotion is that folks tend to disagree while being disagreeable, and when you're letting personal feelings live rent free, it's not going to bring good talks. Remember that, internet isn't always serious business on a video game forum.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Telekill

@horgen: Not really. I still believe antifa was involved in breaking in. I also believe that the officers were in on it as they let people in without even bothering to try and stop them for the most part though one officer shot a woman.

I have zero trust in the media and the current administration. Actually, if this has proven anything is how corrupt every organization in the government is as well as big tech. The last year has proven the Democrats to be authoritarian socialist. They aren't American and they and those that side with them are actually the greatest threat to what America uses to stand for. I would argue the Democrats and their states have already informally succeeded from the union.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 LJS9502_basic

@Telekill said:

@horgen: Not really. I still believe antifa was involved in breaking in. I also believe that the officers were in on it as they let people in without even bothering to try and stop them for the most part though one officer shot a woman.

I have zero trust in the media and the current administration. Actually, if this has proven anything is how corrupt every organization in the government is as well as big tech. The last year has proven the Democrats to be authoritarian socialist. They aren't American and they and those that side with them are actually the greatest threat to what America uses to stand for. I would argue the Democrats and their states have already informally succeeded from the union.

Making things up doesn't serve reality.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Telekill

@LJS9502_basic: Then stop making things up.

Avatar image for deactivated-61302760efd95
deactivated-61302760efd95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#48 deactivated-61302760efd95
Member since 2020 • 75 Posts

@Maroxad said:

@sirleothelion: The US democracy is flawed, but it still is, for all intents and purposes still a democracy.

One doesn't need representatives to live freely.

@Telekill said:

My guy, you can't continue to see everything in black and white. Reps are to be blamed as the Dems are. Both profit from screwing over the American people. Both tend to get wealthy passing laws favoring those that lobby and bribe them enough

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Telekill

@sirleothelion: Oh, I don't trust the Reps either. I think the American people stand alone and no one has their backs. Both sides shred the constitution while oligarchs destroy this nation from within.

While I may not trust the Reps, I absolutely hate the Dems and that goes back to H. Clinton starting the dehumanizing of those that didn't vote for her. The entire Dem party, the media, and big tech have jumped on board and ensured those that didn't vote for Hilary or Biden are seen as "others" and are dehumanized as much as possible.

Mark my words, this is how Germany started on the path to genocide nearly a century ago.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17658 Posts
@eoten said:
@br0kenrabbit said:

It's Treason.

Your understanding of the English language is fascinating.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists....

Ah yes, context.

"....And some, Iassume, are good people."

So not only is he not insulting Mexicans as a whole with a tiny exemption, he's complimenting some members of MS-13 in saying some are actually good people! How foolish of us, give me a moment to reevaluate my Trump Derangement Syndrome.