Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Try hard? oh you mean because i don´t share your opinion that you feel is above approach

And you can "diagnose" Trump all you want, facts are you have no clue and just showcase the same error as the people who claimed they could see Clinton had a serious condition after her spell during the election.

Not to mention what can you use it for? if he is mental nutcase , he is still president but if you were right, you can be sure that people with actually contact with him would notice it and bring it forward.

Try hard in the sense that you refuse facts. No one is talking about opinions though they should be based on facts/truth.

If you have a member of your family and you notice some issues coming up would you ignore it and say I'm not a doctor or would you see the problem and find a solution?

If he's a mental nutcase then he gets removed.

Why are you trying argue like what was said is a fact and not a highly subjective opinion based on "nothing"

And if he is a mentally unstable of course he should be removed but do you really think with the "enemies" Trump has no one would come forward or are you also of the opinion that the tv is magic and only what we see on tv is the reality.

His party still thinks they can work around that and they're not jumping at the chance to show incompetence.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#52 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Try hard? oh you mean because i don´t share your opinion that you feel is above approach

And you can "diagnose" Trump all you want, facts are you have no clue and just showcase the same error as the people who claimed they could see Clinton had a serious condition after her spell during the election.

Not to mention what can you use it for? if he is mental nutcase , he is still president but if you were right, you can be sure that people with actually contact with him would notice it and bring it forward.

Try hard in the sense that you refuse facts. No one is talking about opinions though they should be based on facts/truth.

If you have a member of your family and you notice some issues coming up would you ignore it and say I'm not a doctor or would you see the problem and find a solution?

If he's a mental nutcase then he gets removed.

Why are you trying argue like what was said is a fact and not a highly subjective opinion based on "nothing"

And if he is a mentally unstable of course he should be removed but do you really think with the "enemies" Trump has no one would come forward or are you also of the opinion that the tv is magic and only what we see on tv is the reality.

His party still thinks they can work around that and they're not jumping at the chance to show incompetence.

You do know who becomes president if the president is forced or have to step down right?

And who do you think the party wants more, Pence or Trump.

But nice try there,

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

You do know who becomes president if the president is forced or have to step down right?

And who do you think the party wants more, Pence or Trump.

But nice try there,

They have enough ammo and votes to remove trump if that's what they wanted. But nice try there.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Jacanuk

@LJS9502_basic: Again if Trump was mentally unstable you think they would have a problem using those votes and power?

For 90% of the republicans in the house , Pence would be a god sent,

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:

@LJS9502_basic: Again if Trump was mentally unstable you think they would have a problem using those votes and power?

For 90% of the republicans in the house , Pence would be a god sent,

Apparently not.........

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

Based on nothing? You admitted there was a difference. If my opinion is truly based on nothing then it should be very easy to dismiss by describing how he's not different from the first video to the second....you won't even need a doctor. I'll C & P for you:

"In the first video, he's coherent (dare I say even articulate) and he maintains a consistent train of thought to form complete sentences. In the transcript, he's scatter brained all over the place. His sentences are much of the time broken and has ideas spontaneously pop into his head that appear completely unrelated, much of the time creating thought salad and making it extremely difficult to follow."

How would a doctor's professional opinion invalidate such an observation, especially when contrasted to Trump's speech on 9/11? Because that looks to be a deterioration of linguistic and cognitive ability (as language is a telling sign of one's thought process) and it's explicit for every layman to see and they don't need a medical degree to see it.

And it's beyond reproach, not "beyond approach".

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:

Based on nothing? You admitted there was a difference yet you then dismissed it. On what basis? If my opinion is truly based on nothing, then it should be easy to address my points that describe how he's not different from the first video to the second. I'll C & P for you:

"In the first video, he's coherent (dare I say even articulate) and he maintains a consistent train of thought to form complete sentences. In the transcript, he's scatter brained all over the place. His sentences are much of the time broken and has ideas spontaneously pop into his head that appear completely unrelated, much of the time creating thought salad and making it extremely difficult to follow."

How is the bolded not true, especially when contrasted to Trump on 9/11? Because that is a deterioration of linguistic ability, explicit to see.

I said there was a small difference, a difference that can easily be explained by the fact that there is over 15 years between the two. And i bet that if we took a video of you 15 years ago , you could also see a difference from then and now in you.

And what you put in bold is your opinion and nothing else. But if you were accurate , it sure is strange that the republicans have not used it to their advantage.

As i said to LJS a Pence as president would be a god sent to them. Also you really think anyone on both sides would allow for a Mad King George situiation.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Based on nothing? You admitted there was a difference yet you then dismissed it. On what basis? If my opinion is truly based on nothing, then it should be easy to address my points that describe how he's not different from the first video to the second. I'll C & P for you:

How is the bolded not true, especially when contrasted to Trump on 9/11? Because that is a deterioration of linguistic ability, explicit to see.

I said there was a small difference, a difference that can easily be explained by the fact that there is over 15 years between the two. And i bet that if we took a video of you 15 years ago , you could also see a difference from then and now in you.

And what you put in bold is your opinion and nothing else. But if you were accurate , it sure is strange that the republicans have not used it to their advantage.

As i said to LJS a Pence as president would be a god sent to them. Also you really think anyone on both sides would allow for a Mad King George situiation.

Whatever.

The difference between coherence and incoherence isn't small, unless you're viewing it through partisan glasses. I'm sure if we took me at age 56 and contrasted it to 71 with a family history of dementia (as his father suffered from), yes, there would probably be a good chance you'd notice a difference. More than a chance from someone aged 25 to 40 without that history (you understand that dementia is a condition that affects the older, right?). And sure the bolded is my opinion, of which you've done nothing to refute in argument but have simply denied.

Republicans don't wish to get rid of Trump because he's got major backing by their constituents and they fear repercussions to themselves come election time should they take action.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Jacanuk

@MirkoS77 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Whatever.

The difference between coherence and incoherence isn't small, unless you're viewing it through partisan glasses. I'm sure if we took me at age 56 and contrasted it to 71 with a family history of dementia (as his father suffered from), yes, there would probably be a good chance you'd notice a difference. More than a chance from someone aged 25 to 40 without that history (you understand that dementia is a condition that affects the older, right?). And sure the bolded is my opinion, of which you've done nothing to refute in argument but have simply denied.

Republicans don't wish to get rid of Trump because he's got major backing by their constituents and they fear repercussions to themselves come election time should they take action.

That is your opinion that it´s not small.

And all republicans don´t need to be for trump, there is after all a lot of democrats who would love to throw a wrench into the republican machine.