Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

Trump lies, but damn Joe just own up to it you have said it MULTIPLE times man. Damn man!

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

Can we get the full video for all of those answers?

I mean, it looks like those videos were edited down to be deliberately deceptive. Anyone with any amount of critical thought would ask for context.

Also, Biden clarified during the debate "I said no more fracking on federal land", and that he would transition away from fracking.

Anyway, it's hilarious to see this damage control thread appear so quickly. Biden absolutely destroyed Trump during this debate. I didn't think he had it in him!

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

Also said he would destroy the entire USA oil industry. LOL he just torpedo his entire campaign.

Joe is a clown.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xabiss

@Planeforger said:

I mean, it looks like those videos were edited down to be deliberately deceptive. Anyone with any amount of critical thought would ask for context.

Also, Biden clarified during the debate "I said no more fracking on federal land", and that he would transition away from fracking.

Anyway, it's hilarious to see this damage control thread appear so quickly. Biden absolutely destroyed Trump during this debate. I didn't think he had it in him!

Dude he has said it. I am just saying he should of just owned up to it. I didn't vote for Trump so I just think this was hilarious. He did also said he would destroy the entire oil industry which is a terrible thing for him to say.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Planeforger

@BlackShirt20 said:

Also said he would destroy the entire USA oil industry. LOL he just torpedo his entire campaign.

Joe is a clown.

He isn't wrong though. The oil industry isn't sustainable, and will destroy the climate.

If he has a plan that would lower emissions and generate jobs, and it's backed by the majority of environmental and labour groups, then he has a better plan than Trump.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

Joe is a clown.

Of course. Who benefits when the cost of energy, taxes, and regulations go up so high American businesses can no longer compete on the global stage? Well, that'd be his Chinese employers. So the hostility towards fossil fuels, tax hikes, green new deal crap, is to benefit the people he really works for so, it should be no surprise he wants the cost of energy to rise significantly.

Working families cannot afford to pay $8-$10 a gallon for gasoline to drive to work, or to buy a brand new Tesla. But does Joe care? Hell no.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@eoten said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Joe is a clown.

Of course. Who benefits when the cost of energy, taxes, and regulations go up so high American businesses can no longer compete on the global stage? Well, that'd be his Chinese employers. So the hostility towards fossil fuels, tax hikes, green new deal crap, is to benefit the people he really works for so, it should be no surprise he wants the cost of energy to rise significantly.

Working families cannot afford to pay $8-$10 a gallon for gasoline to drive to work, or to buy a brand new Tesla. But does Joe care? Hell no.

Rather large analytical studies show his economy being better than Trumps when studying both plans.

You're wrong on a factual level.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Eoten

@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Joe is a clown.

Rather large analytical studies show his economy being better than Trumps when studying both plans.

I couldn't care less about your cherry picked studied published by political allies to Joe Biden. I mean ffs you tried claiming US intelligence agencies were claiming the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation and those agencies have come out and said they never said any such thing, so you have a habit of pushing politicized disinformation.

Tell me, since Joe Bribem is so great for the economy, how are his tax hikes going to help anybody?

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Planeforger

@zaryia said:

That can't be right. During the debate, Trump said his economy would be the best.

Just like he said he has possibly done more for black people than Abraham Lincoln.

I mean...Trump can't have been lying, right?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Xabiss

@Planeforger said:

Here is a full clip and sorry he never said anything about federal land. He just brought that up because he knew he screwed up when he said prove it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Zaryia

@eoten said:
@zaryia said:
@eoten said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Joe is a clown.

I couldn't care less about your cherry picked studied published by political allies to Joe Biden.

Do you have a counter study to Moody's comprehensive analysis?

Or is this just your concession?

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

Who build the cages Joe? LOL the look on his face during that was hilarious.

Other favorite was Joe lying about how his crime bill didn’t hurt blacks. But then the mod asked him about he apologized for the crime bill he made that hurt blacks. You cannot make this up.

Joe is your typical politician. Guy has been in Washington for 50 years getting rich off the backs of deals he makes around the globe. After half a century he has finally figured out how to help America. Isn’t that convenient?

Trump is gonna win. Liberals will go crazy again, destroy communities and claim it’s all Trump fault. Media will continue to spread soviet like propaganda, and then Dan Crenshaw will become President for 8 years as well.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Eoten

@BlackShirt20 said:

Other favorite was Joe lying about how his crime bill didn’t hurt blacks. But then the mod asked him about he apologized for the crime bill he made that hurt blacks. You cannot make this up.

Joe is your typical politician. Guy has been in Washington for 50 years getting rich off the backs of deals he makes around the globe. After half a century he has finally figured out how to help America. Isn’t that convenient?

Trump is gonna win. Liberals will go crazy again, destroy communities and claim it’s all Trump fault. Media will continue to spread soviet like propaganda, and then Dan Crenshaw will become President for 8 years as well.

Joe also lied about why the children were being separated. While it's true a few may have actually arrived with adult relatives, a pretty significant amount arrive with human traffickers to be used as child sex slaves. I don't understand why Joe gets so pissy that we're protecting children from sex traffickers. You'd think that would be a good thing.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Planeforger

@Xabiss said:

Here is a full clip and sorry he never said anything about federal land. He just brought that up because he knew he screwed up when he said prove it.

There you go, that's better.

Looking at the broader context, Biden's campaign apparently corrected that statement later that evening (back in March, when he said it). They clarified he was talking about federal lands.

So...it seems like Biden has had a consistent position since at least March 2020, and tonight's debate did not contradict that.

@BlackShirt20 said:

I enjoyed the cages debate. Biden accused Trump of filling the cages, and Trump's only defense was "Yeah, but who built them?" As if that's somehow equivalent.

Anyway, wow, Biden beat Trump on every point for this debate.

I can't decide on my favourite highlight. I did like how Trump brought up the "superpredator" comment, and Biden essentially said "That's not true, but Trump pushed for the death penalty for the central park five, and they were all innocent. And Trump has called Mexicans rapists and murderers. And Trump seems to think he is Abraham Lincoln, despite being the most racist president in modern history".

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1343 Posts

I only got to watch the first half of the debates but Joe certainly came out on top, and was much better spoken than Trump.

My favourite part was when Biden said “I don’t see states as red or blue like the president, I view them as the United States of America”.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Xabiss

@Planeforger said:
@Xabiss said:

Looking at the broader context, Biden's campaign apparently corrected that statement later that evening (back in March, when he said it). They clarified he was talking about federal lands.

So...it seems like Biden has had a consistent position since at least March 2020, and tonight's debate did not contradict that.

@BlackShirt20 said:

I enjoyed the cages debate. Biden accused Trump of filling the cages, and Trump's only defense was "Yeah, but who built them?" As if that's somehow equivalent.

I can't decide on my favourite highlight. I did like how Trump brought up the "superpredator" comment, and Biden essentially said "That's not true, but Trump pushed for the death penalty for the central park five, and they were all innocent. And Trump has called Mexicans rapists and murderers. And Trump seems to think he is Abraham Lincoln, despite being the most racist president in modern history".

ROFL... More liberal hypocrisy. You all do the same thing Trumpers do with his lies. My god he said it word for word MANY MANY times, but of course his campaign said it was a screw up when they figured out it was NOT a good position. Again the dude FLAT OUT LIED and just like Trumpers liberals like yourself will defend anything. Come on man it is okay to say he lied. All politicians do it!

HE LIED ABOUT THIS POSITION PERIOD!

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zaryia

@BlackShirt20 said:

Trump is gonna win.

I hope not, he's worse for the economy and doesn't believe in facts.

@BlackShirt20 said:

destroy communities and claim it’s all Trump fault.

Right wing groups are the biggest threat according to the FBI and DHS.

@BlackShirt20 said:

and then Dan Crenshaw will become President for 8 years as well.

Is that when you guys finally stop losing the PV?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Eoten

@Planeforger said:
@Xabiss said:

@BlackShirt20 said:

Actually, Trump administration has not been putting children in cages. The pictures were from prior to 2017. You fell for fake news.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zaryia
@BlackShirt20 said:

Who build the cages Joe?

He did. But Trump's policy when putting them to use was worse.

"Immigration policies of Obama and Trump are very different. Trump’s administration implemented a policy that led to the separation of thousands of children from their parents. Obama did not have that policy."

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Xabiss
@BlackShirt20 said:

I will say that was hilarious when he said his crime bill didn't hurt blacks and then he appologized for the bill that hurt blacks. ROFLMAO.

Also he lied he couldn't get anything done because of a Republican congress, well guess what his first term they had the congress. Sooooooo he lied again.

Seriously both sides need to go. It is just becoming a joke anymore.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Zaryia

@Xabiss said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

I will say that was hilarious when he said his crime bill didn't hurt blacks and then he appologized for the bill that hurt blacks. ROFLMAO.

Also he lied he couldn't get anything done because of a Republican congress, well guess what his first term they had the congress. Sooooooo he lied again.

Does Biden want a fracking ban?

Trump claimed that Biden wants to ban fracking.

"Just like he went at it with fracking," Trump said. If Biden wins, he said, “We’re not gonna have fracking. We’re gonna stop fracking, we’re gonna stop fracking.”

"Then he goes to Pennsylvania after he gets the nomination, and he got very lucky to get it, and he goes to Pennsylvania, and he says, 'Oh, we’re gonna have fracking,'" Trump added.

This well-worn attack against Biden is not true, although Biden’s position on the issue is complicated.

Biden has repeatedly said he will not ban fracking; the policies he has released only call for no new fracking on federal lands. His policy also allows for existing fracking on federal lands to continue, and existing and new fracking on privately owned land to continue.

Biden, however, has also called for net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 — a plan that would include a systematic departure from the use of fossil fuels, which has implications for fracking. He hasn’t explicitly said how or when that move away from fossil fuels would affect fracking, but Trump has used the proposal to tell audiences, inaccurately, that his opponent wants to ban fracking now.

Hydraulic fracturing, known as fracking, is a practice used to tap into natural gas reserves deep below the earth's surface. It’s a critical issue in states like the battleground of Pennsylvania, where the practice has brought economic prosperity to several once-impoverished areas. It is controversial because many of the chemicals used in the process are toxic to humans and have been known to cause serious health problems in populations near fracking fields.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

Biden panders to whatever group he’s talking to and knows what they want to hear. This is nothing new. He’s a flip flopper. The very definition of it. Not to be trusted.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Xabiss

@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

"Just like he went at it with fracking," Trump said. If Biden wins, he said, “We’re not gonna have fracking. We’re gonna stop fracking, we’re gonna stop fracking.”

"Then he goes to Pennsylvania after he gets the nomination, and he got very lucky to get it, and he goes to Pennsylvania, and he says, 'Oh, we’re gonna have fracking,'" Trump added.

This well-worn attack against Biden is not true, although Biden’s position on the issue is complicated.

Biden has repeatedly said he will not ban fracking; the policies he has released only call for no new fracking on federal lands. His policy also allows for existing fracking on federal lands to continue, and existing and new fracking on privately owned land to continue.

Biden, however, has also called for net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 — a plan that would include a systematic departure from the use of fossil fuels, which has implications for fracking. He hasn’t explicitly said how or when that move away from fossil fuels would affect fracking, but Trump has used the proposal to tell audiences, inaccurately, that his opponent wants to ban fracking now.

Hydraulic fracturing, known as fracking, is a practice used to tap into natural gas reserves deep below the earth's surface. It’s a critical issue in states like the battleground of Pennsylvania, where the practice has brought economic prosperity to several once-impoverished areas. It is controversial because many of the chemicals used in the process are toxic to humans and have been known to cause serious health problems in populations near fracking fields.

But it is complicated, I love that line... The oh typical liberal, spin it, to win it. Rofl it is pretty easy to watch him in videos say he will ban fracking. Hey man he said it not me. The man flat out lied about this get over it.

He said on stage he has never said he would ban fracking. Well there are plenty of videos where he said he would and NEVER BROUGHT UP ANYTHING ABOUT FEDERAL LANDS when he said it. So please he knew he screwed up and came up with this crap to cover his ass.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sevenizz

@zaryia: ‘"Immigration policies of Obama and Trump are very different. Trump’s administration implemented a policy that led to the separation of thousands of children from their parents. Obama did not have that policy."’

But again, the pictures published were from the Obama administration. What fake news source gave you that BS quote?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zaryia

@Sevenizz said:

@zaryia: ‘"Immigration policies of Obama and Trump are very different. Trump’s administration implemented a policy that led to the separation of thousands of children from their parents. Obama did not have that policy."’

What fake news source gave you that BS quote?

Please refute that fact check with your own valid link.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/debate-fact-check-trump-biden-face-final-debate-n1244367

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Zaryia
@Xabiss said:
@zaryia said:
@Xabiss said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

But it is complicated, I love that line... The oh typical liberal, spin it, to win it.

Can you disprove that fact check link with valid citation?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Xabiss

@Zaryia sure when Biden says in the video yes he wants to ban fracking and never says nothing about federal lands. There you go just watch the videos. Bye Felicia.

Again proof liberals are just the same hypocrites as the other side.

Watch_My_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Watch_My_6
Member since 2007 • 297 Posts

He's a liar - we know. He had to pretend to be Left enough to get enough support from the Far Left. Now, to win over battleground states he's clearly backtracking. I just wonder what his real stance is. Say one thing that is moderate. Choose a VP who is Far Left. Feels like Harvey Dent is running on the Democratic Ticket.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Eoten
@zaryia said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Who build the cages Joe?

He did. But Trump's policy when putting them to use was worse.

"Immigration policies of Obama and Trump are very different. Trump’s administration implemented a policy that led to the separation of thousands of children from their parents. Obama did not have that policy."

Do you have a problem with protecting children from sex traffickers or something? I know the hair sniffer probably does.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

Trump was the most sensitive one in that room and thats saying something.

Joe came out and said on national tv that he would legalize all the illegal immigrants currently in the US. All 12+ million, plus a few million more as they all try to get theirs. Crazy joe, why don't you just open up the borders, let everyone anywhere in the world who wants to come, come. Why don't we just ship them in on airplanes.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Eoten

His tax idea is also the dumbest shit ever. "Let's give everybody free shit and we'll raise taxes on everyone making over X amount of money to pay for it." Sure you will Joe, and when you have those $1 Trillion + a year programs in place, who will fund them when the people making over that limit leave the country? Oh yeah, everyone else will. Not only will you not be getting that 60%+ tax rate after he hikes taxes, but you won't even be getting what they are paying in taxes now to fund anything.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@BlackShirt20 said:

Joe is a clown.

We need to transition away from oil...........

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

Biden should push for stronger policies when it comes to climate change, he has four years of backtracking to make up for and he shouldn't shoot for lesser policies just because Trump has pushed us backwards.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Xabiss

@LJS9502_basic said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Joe is a clown.

20% of a barrel of oil goes to gas production the rest goes to other products. Good damn luck trying to figure that shit out. https://www.ranken-energy.com/index.php/products-made-from-petroleum/

SolventsDiesel fuelMotor OilBearing Grease
InkFloor WaxBallpoint PensFootball Cleats
UpholsterySweatersBoatsInsecticides
Bicycle TiresSports Car BodiesNail PolishFishing lures
DressesTiresGolf BagsPerfumes
CassettesDishwasher partsTool BoxesShoe Polish
Motorcycle HelmetCaulkingPetroleum JellyTransparent Tape
CD PlayerFaucet WashersAntisepticsClothesline
CurtainsFood PreservativesBasketballsSoap
Vitamin CapsulesAntihistaminesPursesShoes
DashboardsCortisoneDeodorantShoelace Aglets
PuttyDyesPanty HoseRefrigerant
PercolatorsLife JacketsRubbing AlcoholLinings
SkisTV CabinetsShag RugsElectrician’s Tape
Tool RacksCar Battery CasesEpoxyPaint
MopsSlacksInsect RepellentOil Filters
UmbrellasYarnFertilizersHair Coloring
RoofingToilet SeatsFishing RodsLipstick
Denture AdhesiveLinoleumIce Cube TraysSynthetic Rubber
SpeakersPlastic WoodElectric BlanketsGlycerin
Tennis RacketsRubber CementFishing BootsDice
Nylon RopeCandlesTrash BagsHouse Paint
Water PipesHand LotionRoller SkatesSurf Boards
ShampooWheelsPaint RollersShower Curtains
Guitar StringsLuggageAspirinSafety Glasses
AntifreezeFootball HelmetsAwningsEyeglasses
ClothesToothbrushesIce ChestsFootballs
CombsCD’s & DVD’sPaint BrushesDetergents
VaporizersBalloonsSun GlassesTents
Heart ValvesCrayonsParachutesTelephones
EnamelPillowsDishesCameras
AnestheticsArtificial TurfArtificial limbsBandages
DenturesModel CarsFolding DoorsHair Curlers
Cold creamMovie filmSoft Contact lensesDrinking Cups
Fan BeltsCar EnamelShaving CreamAmmonia
RefrigeratorsGolf BallsToothpasteGasoline
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@Xabiss: Non answer is a non answer dude..........

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Xabiss

@LJS9502_basic said:

Truth hurts I see.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Sevenizz

@zaryia: Huh? I haven’t added a link to this thread.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Eoten

@LJS9502_basic said:

It looks like a damn good answer. Restrictions on petroleum products would not only destroy low income and working class families, but kill a lot of jobs and other businesses who deal in those other products as well. China of course, who will not be implementing such regulations will fill in on the global scale for producing those products that Americans will no longer be able to make, further cementing our dependency on a nation that implements slave labor, child labor, and genocide. Why? To save our world from some big monster that doesn't exist? No, Because Joe Bribem is taking money from the very people who would profit off this, even if it destroys his own country.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@eoten: You on Trumps payroll or something?

Global Warming is real and you can’t deny it! There is no concrete proof Biden did anything wrong. Also all the Times people claimed he said he would ban fracking were taking out of context. He did say no new fracking, so you can try telling the truth for once?

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Eoten

Joe also said he never said this.

@thegreatchomp said:

@eoten: You on Trumps payroll or something?

Global Warming is real and you can’t deny it! There is no concrete proof Biden did anything wrong. Also all the Times people claimed he said he would ban fracking were taking out of context. He did say no new fracking, so you can try telling the truth for once?

No, I'm on Putin's payroll, I've been hired by the Russians to stop Joe Biden with facts and evidence as my tool. For Christ sake dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: I love how you completely dodged everything I said. What facts and evidence?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8210 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Trump was the most sensitive one in that room and thats saying something.

Joe came out and said on national tv that he would legalize all the illegal immigrants currently in the US. All 12+ million, plus a few million more as they all try to get theirs. Crazy joe, why don't you just open up the borders, let everyone anywhere in the world who wants to come, come. Why don't we just ship them in on airplanes.

Joes immigration plan is ridiculous and unsustainable, Im not even joking when I say it would destroy the country. Putting out a big beacon to the world, all you got to do is hop that border and your an American. Yeah well... that's the end of America then. Joe is an idiot for falling into this far left open borders nonsense. He wants to make over 11 million illegals citizens... when do you stop letting people who illegally enter the country from being citizens? never? again this is unsustainable, if this happens you will see caravans the size of armies coming to the border on the reg...

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Eoten

Nobody has managed to explain how Joe's tax hikes would actually work, and how it's going to pay for all the "free" shit people feel they have a right to. Only raise taxes on those making over $400K? Bullcrap and unsustainable.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@Xabiss said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

Joe is a clown.

20% of a barrel of oil goes to gas production the rest goes to other products. Good damn luck trying to figure that shit out. https://www.ranken-energy.com/index.php/products-made-from-petroleum/

SolventsDiesel fuelMotor OilBearing Grease
InkFloor WaxBallpoint PensFootball Cleats
UpholsterySweatersBoatsInsecticides
Bicycle TiresSports Car BodiesNail PolishFishing lures
DressesTiresGolf BagsPerfumes
CassettesDishwasher partsTool BoxesShoe Polish
Motorcycle HelmetCaulkingPetroleum JellyTransparent Tape
CD PlayerFaucet WashersAntisepticsClothesline
CurtainsFood PreservativesBasketballsSoap
Vitamin CapsulesAntihistaminesPursesShoes
DashboardsCortisoneDeodorantShoelace Aglets
PuttyDyesPanty HoseRefrigerant
PercolatorsLife JacketsRubbing AlcoholLinings
SkisTV CabinetsShag RugsElectrician’s Tape
Tool RacksCar Battery CasesEpoxyPaint
MopsSlacksInsect RepellentOil Filters
UmbrellasYarnFertilizersHair Coloring
RoofingToilet SeatsFishing RodsLipstick
Denture AdhesiveLinoleumIce Cube TraysSynthetic Rubber
SpeakersPlastic WoodElectric BlanketsGlycerin
Tennis RacketsRubber CementFishing BootsDice
Nylon RopeCandlesTrash BagsHouse Paint
Water PipesHand LotionRoller SkatesSurf Boards
ShampooWheelsPaint RollersShower Curtains
Guitar StringsLuggageAspirinSafety Glasses
AntifreezeFootball HelmetsAwningsEyeglasses
ClothesToothbrushesIce ChestsFootballs
CombsCD’s & DVD’sPaint BrushesDetergents
VaporizersBalloonsSun GlassesTents
Heart ValvesCrayonsParachutesTelephones
EnamelPillowsDishesCameras
AnestheticsArtificial TurfArtificial limbsBandages
DenturesModel CarsFolding DoorsHair Curlers
Cold creamMovie filmSoft Contact lensesDrinking Cups
Fan BeltsCar EnamelShaving CreamAmmonia
RefrigeratorsGolf BallsToothpasteGasoline

Uhhhhh, no. LOL.

First your barrel diagram is not 20%...it is 20 gallons of 45 gallons for gasoline. Ultra low sulfur distillate is another name for diesel. Jet fuel. Those are the easiest categories.

But wait, a portion of heavy fuel oil is for ships.

And hydrocarbon gas liquids is code for ethane, butane, propane etc. and a portion of propane is for transportation.

But that's not all...engine oil, fan belts, oil filters, antifreeze, gas stabilizer, greases, etc. much of which is transportation ICE related.

The bottom line is you can eliminate 75% of the oil requirement just by solving transportation, both direct fuel usage and associated products to support fossil fuel engines/systems.

Just doing two things: eliminate coal and make a significant change on transportation over the next 30 yrs takes care of a large part of the problem.

But wait, what about the other 25%?. Well we don't typically burn any of those other products so they don't have the same relevance to climate change. So all those other products with oil in them aren't the problem and it is a red herring to suggest we can't do anything because we need them.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Lots of anger in this thread, but what we can agree on is that Biden won the debate:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/23/biden-trump-presidential-debate-election-viewers

Biden the winner of final debate, TV viewers and undecided voters say

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@eoten: The economy grew at high rates with a much higher tax rate than this one. Learn how tax rates in the US work.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Sevenizz

@BlackShirt20: ‘Dan Crenshaw will become President for 8 years as well.‘

It’s obvious he’s being groomed for the job. Not sure it’ll happen in 2024, but one can hope. The guy is amazing and it’ll be fun watching the Democrats try and go after him lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

@Sevenizz: I can 110% guarantee you he will NEVER be president. All his policies are terrible and against what most Americans want.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

I find something incredibly fascinating about supporting a pathological liar who literally just makes shit up every single second, this night being no exception. Outright lies about finance, program purposes, etc (clean air and clean water, what even). But you catch Biden in one finally and WEE WOO WEE WOO OMG GUIIZ WE GOT EM WE GOT EM!!! CHECK AND MATE BAYBEEEE.

fucking lol. You trolls are sweating so bad it's hilarious. Must be because Trump just wasted his last good spot to pick up the tattered remains of his shit campaign. Biden was on top of this debate easy.

And by the by, worst case scenario you catch him saying he'd do something more popular than not. Fracking is not supported by public opinion.

Also your clips are misleading. Biden is talking about eliminating subsidies and eliminating on federal land. Reaching for the thinnest of straws here at best.