Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

https://www.infowars.com/shocking-video-of-joe-biden-groping-children-emerges/

He won't run in 2020 now probably because of this. Disgusting.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

Well, hopefully he wont run, but this is really old "news" (if you really want to call it that) that has been addressed and discussed by most every other outlet i can think of, and IMO, is Infowars simply trying to use it as a hit piece. That said, im not sure why infowars would be doing this piece, they're fans of Trump and Trump's best chance of winning again is if the democrats put forward someone like Biden.

Here's a TYT video on this exact subject and "incidents" from almost 3 years ago.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b797108c254e
deactivated-5b797108c254e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

#3 deactivated-5b797108c254e
Member since 2013 • 11245 Posts

Infowars "editors" should start visiting GS; this video was posted here (and everywhere else) years ago.

schu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 schu
Member since 2003 • 10191 Posts

there are tons of images of biden making women uncomfortable..i never understood why no one cared

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Pretty old. I knew about the creepy Biden meme for long a time now.

There's nothing you can legally charge here though.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Does he grab ‘em by the p**sy? Glad to know you wouldn’t vote for someone who would do such a thing, 64.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@schu said:

there are tons of images of biden making women uncomfortable..i never understood why no one cared

Because it is "Joe being Joe" or some other nonsense used to excuse him. People act as if he is that crazy uncle we all have although in reality we don't want to be around that uncle.

The true interpretation of the matter is, D or R, these men (and surely some women) think they can do as they wish. I'd wager 75% of our politicians have acted in ways an average citizen would end up in jail by doing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@Solaryellow said:
@schu said:

Because it is "Joe being Joe" or some other nonsense used to excuse him. People act as if he is that crazy uncle we all have although in reality we don't want to be around that uncle.

The true interpretation of the matter is, D or R, these men (and surely some women) think they can do as they wish. I'd wager 75% of our politicians have acted in ways an average citizen would end up in jail by doing.

Maybe it's locker room talk...........

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Solaryellow

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Solaryellow said:

Maybe it's locker room talk...........

Nah. Locker room groping.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

More infowars, keep at it trolololololol.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

Hmm, if Joe Biden doesn't run it will be a disaster for the democrats.

He is one of the few democrats who could win quite easily.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

That's pretty gross, but it's old news.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#13  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

You will need to do better than that to make the Democrats look as bad as Republicans in that department.

Or not. Democrats look pretty shitty without any help.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

And Trump is still defending Roy Moore isn't he?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Lol. It's awesome that Democrats are winning in landslides. The buttrage on the right is epic. Haha

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 N64DD

@tjandmia said:

Lol. It's awesome that Democrats are winning in landslides. The buttrage on the right is epic. Haha

You're right, you have the majority in all the major forms of government..oh wait.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

No one else around him seemed to have minded. But to be fair, he's a close hands on person with everyone, including men. Hell I've met women like that too, some that aren't used to strangers being close talkers tend to get uncomfortable but this looks more like the media on patrol than anything else.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 tjandmia

@n64dd: it's also awesome that Democrats are winning in landslides across the country. I understand your butthurt.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Infowars.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tjandmia

Trump proved that even sexual assaulters can become president...but it does take resources of the entire russian government.

Also, not seeing what's wrong with anything he does in the video.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 N64DD

@tjandmia said:

Trump proved that even sexual assaulters can become president...but it does take resources of the entire russian government.

Also, not seeing what's wrong with anything he does in the video.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tjandmia

Another troll64 thread that has completely fallen apart. Ha!

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 N64DD

@tjandmia said:

The only thing that has fallen apart is your party.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tjandmia

@n64dd said:
@tjandmia said:

The only thing that has fallen apart is your party.

You mean the democratic party that is winning in landslides across the country. You should let them know. Haha.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts

@korvus said:

Infowars "editors" should start visiting GS; this video was posted here (and everywhere else) years ago.

anything that can be resurrected to draw attention away from pedo-moore and trump's support of him.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

If you guys believe info-wars is a bad source of information (and yeah, they're total shit) then you shouldn't respond. You can only post in a thread twice in a row before you lose the ability to post again.

That's the only time I'm going to post this suggestion.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 LJS9502_basic

@Serraph105 said:

If you guys believe info-wars is a bad source of information (and yeah, they're total shit) then you shouldn't respond. You can only post in a thread twice in a row before you lose the ability to post again.

Say what? I've seen people post three times in a row with no problems.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Serraph105

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Serraph105 said:

Say what? I've seen people post three times in a row with no problems.

Is that true? Did it change?

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Serraph105

Testing my theory

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Serraph105

Well that fucks up my advice.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 N64DD

@Serraph105 said:

Well that fucks up my advice.

lol

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Solaryellow

@pimphand_gamer said:

No one else around him seemed to have minded. But to be fair, he's a close hands on person with everyone, including men. Hell I've met women like that too, some that aren't used to strangers being close talkers tend to get uncomfortable but this looks more like the media on patrol than anything else.

To be fair, his hands on nonsense doesn't take precedence over someone who might not want to be touched by someone the age of their grandfather. I heard Franken use the "I like to hug" b.s. too and even if he does like that gesture, not everyone else wants to engage in it. A harmless gesture can and will be mistaken by certain people. Unfortunately that is our society. What once was friendly or comical in an innocent manner is now a scarlet letter.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#33 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

It;s a litte creepy and probably inappropriate, but not sexual assault per se.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 PimpHand_Gamer

@Solaryellow said:
@pimphand_gamer said:

To be fair, his hands on nonsense doesn't take precedence over someone who might not want to be touched by someone the age of their grandfather. I heard Franken use the "I like to hug" b.s. too and even if he does like that gesture, not everyone else wants to engage in it. A harmless gesture can and will be mistaken by certain people. Unfortunately that is our society. What once was friendly or comical in an innocent manner is now a scarlet letter.

People don't want lots of things. I don't want people to pull out in front of me when I'm hauling a 12 ton backhoe around either nor does their ignorance take precedence over my brakes....what's your point? Life is not about what you want or don't want, instead you learn to deal with reality.

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Solaryellow

@pimphand_gamer said:

People don't want lots of things. I don't want people to pull out in front of me when I'm hauling a 12 ton backhoe around either nor does their ignorance take precedence over my brakes....what's your point? Life is not about what you want or don't want, instead you learn to deal with reality.

First off you are comparing a driving event with actual physical contact between two individuals? In the scenario of Joe Biden, he made people feel uncomfortable and he invaded their space. People still control a good part of what happens to their body especially when it comes to being touched by others. That's the reality you need to understand.

I always thought he was harmless and I still do but his "innocent" behavior would have (and have had) others fired or severely reprimanded.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Solaryellow said:
@pimphand_gamer said:

First off you are comparing a driving event with actual physical contact between two individuals? In the scenario of Joe Biden, he made people feel uncomfortable and he invaded their space. People still control a good part of what happens to their body especially when it comes to being touched by others. That's the reality you need to understand.

I always thought he was harmless and I still do but his "innocent" behavior would have (and have had) others fired or severely reprimanded.

Before we go all crazy........remember the first step is to tell the individual to get their damn hands off. There are touchers out their that at best are truly clueless about personal space.

Note: I'm not picking any sides with politics. However, we can't demonize over every touch that happens. Moving forward hopefully people are learning to keep to themselves....and there is a difference between a touch and sexual harassment/assault. Those should never be excused. Also such contact with minors should not be excused.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 PimpHand_Gamer

@Solaryellow said:
@pimphand_gamer said:

Figures, you have never been groped by a girl you didn't know before. There's lots of things in life that make people uncomfortable, but just go to your safe space and watch out for triggers like all the other saps do.