Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#51 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@warmblur said:
@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

More like why are the dems acting like right wingers and why are you so triggered by my statement?

Triggered not at all.

Question though why are you triggered by the democrats picking Biden?

Nah you're triggered dude just straight up attack me out nowhere I must of hit a nerve or something lol. Anyways my statement was more about how can the dems be so stupid to choose someone almost as bad as Hilary Clinton I thought they would of learned their lesson by now.

See, again we are back to the "buuuuuhuuuu why can´t the dems see my opinion is the right one" But not going to play PingPong with you.

But be sure of one thing, the best option for this country is Biden if Trump, as expected, won´t win re-election.

Anyone else will destroy America.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#52 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:
@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

More like why are the dems acting like right wingers and why are you so triggered by my statement?

Triggered not at all.

Question though why are you triggered by the democrats picking Biden?

Nah you're triggered dude just straight up attack me out nowhere I must of hit a nerve or something lol. Anyways my statement was more about how can the dems be so stupid to choose someone almost as bad as Hilary Clinton I thought they would of learned their lesson by now.

See, again we are back to the "buuuuuhuuuu why can´t the dems see my opinion is the right one" But not going to play PingPong with you.

But be sure of one thing, the best option for this country is Biden if Trump, as expected, won´t win re-election.

Anyone else will destroy America.

That's Fox news propaganda.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#53 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@warmblur said:

And that is your opinion.

Facts though are different and we will see in Jan.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

And that is your opinion.

Facts though are different and we will see in Jan.

Alternative facts?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#55  Edited By Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@warmblur said:

He's a out of touch corporate shill along with being against legalization of Marijuana and saying video games are not healthy remember this is the moron that wanted to tax violent video games lol. I was going to vote for him a couple of months ago but I just can't bring myself to it anymore what do you think about Biden why do the Dems love him so much? looks like it will be 2016 all over again.

So translating the above is "I do not get why everyone else does not agree with me" .....

Biden is in the lead because he speaks to the average normal hardworking American, not just the PETA loving youth who still lacks a fundamental grasp on how the real world is.

It is like that anecdote about liberals asking the day after Nixon was elected in 68': "but I don't know of anyone that voted for Nixon". lol

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3541 Posts

Maybe because Elizabeth Warren is a closet-racist and Sanders is so far out there with his ideas? Just a guess.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178865 Posts

@Miyomatic said:

Maybe because Elizabeth Warren is a closet-racist and Sanders is so far out there with his ideas? Just a guess.

And since the trump election apparently we want open racists right?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#58  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15592 Posts
@Miyomatic said:

Maybe because Elizabeth Warren is a closet-racist

I'm curious to see what you're referring to with this. Moreover, if you're claiming being a "closet-racist" precludes you from being a frontrunner, how do you reconcile that concept with Joe "work-with-segregationists-poor-kids-are-as-bright-as-white-kids" Biden being the frontrunner?

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Miyomatic

@Vaasman: Great point lol. I'm guessing many will give Biden a free pass for being old and having been vice president under Obama, which is unfortunate considering leftists typically agree that racism should be called out.

As for Warren, well what do you think I am referring to? Her history of shenanigans on the subject of race makes me want to vomit, especially when so many people either totally forget or are willing to forgive her for it. She straight up lied and tried to pull a fast one in order to garner minority votes.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Miyomatic said:

@Vaasman: Great point lol. I'm guessing many will give Biden a free pass for being old and having been vice president under Obama, which is unfortunate considering leftists typically agree that racism should be called out.

As for Warren, well what do you think I am referring to? Her history of shenanigans on the subject of race makes me want to vomit, especially when so many people either totally forget or are willing to forgive her for it. She straight up lied and tried to pull a fast one in order to garner minority votes.

Hmm...so it doesn't seem like you can provide evidence. Then don't use inflammatory words.

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Miyomatic

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Miyomatic said:

Hmm...so it doesn't seem like you can provide evidence. Then don't use inflammatory words.

As in the DNA test results that she released herself showing her to be between "1/64 and 1/1,024 Native-American"? Are you asking for a link to these results? Or would you prefer links to all the pandering she did to minorities prior to releasing these results? How about a link to her lying about her parents when in fact her Native-American ancestry goes back "6-10" generations?

Sometimes it's more convenient to forget these things.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Miyomatic said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

As in the DNA test results that she released herself showing her to be between "1/64 and 1/1,024 Native-American"? Are you asking for a link to these results? Or would you prefer links to all the pandering she did to minorities prior to releasing these results? How about a link to her lying about her parents when in fact her Native-American ancestry goes back "6-10" generations?

Sometimes it's more convenient to forget these things.

None of that is proof she's racist. Fail.